Information and Betting Board: Week 4

Week 4 matches with posted win:loss statistics 

Teayre (3:0) vs Azazel (1:2)

Rebekah (2:1) vs Oikawa (3:0)

Kiru (1:2) vs Lowenthal (1:2)

Jomei (1:2) vs Calrex (1:2)

Vaan (0:3) vs Tristan (2:1)

The Criteria for the first week of matches shall be: 

Familiars will be sitting out of the fight this week (No Familiar Enhancements in battle)

No Consumables (Meaning Alchemical Products, Food, Performer products, Crystals, Etc etc.)

All Equippables are allow

All Skills ARE allowed

Both players will post their max HP, However it will be first to drop 30 will lose. 

These battles will all go on simultaneously. The third week of the Season begins this Saturday, July 11th, 12:01 AM (00:01) EST (Eastern Standard Time). Because I want each match to last only a week, Each participant must post in their thread by July 13th 12:01 AM EST. Any who do not post by this time, will be counted Absent, and their opponent receives a victory. 

Each Friday I will post Results of each match and the Current win-loss ratios for each participant.  

Regarding Betting:

As each battle goes on, Anyone is allowed to place bets on any battle, and you're more than welcome (Even Encouraged) to bet on as many of the matches as you want. You may even bet on the Entire season. Though note, These bets once made cannot be changed once the battles begin. Payouts for each match will be determined by the amount bet on the Opposing side. For more information on this, Message Myself (Zelrius) or Ssendom, either Via Skype or SAO PMing system.

To verify and have a legitimate bet you MUST put this disclaimer in your post:

I, (Insert Name Here), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

Then add what matches you're betting for (Simply write the Match (Insert Number here). Each match is numbered above). Then also write out who you're betting for in each match. If you wish to change a bet (Can only be done before the betting Deadline) message myself (Zelrius) or Ssendom.

Ssendom will be confirming all bets. If it has been a few days since you placed your bet and it remains unconfirmed, Message Ssendom or Zelrius for a fix on that

I, Calrex, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

1000 on Teayre

1000 on Oikawa

1000 on Lowenthal

1000 on Tristan

I, Calrex, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

1000 on Teayre

1000 on Oikawa

1000 on Lowenthal

1000 on Tristan

Confirmed

No Salty stuffs 

5,000 on Calrex

1,000 on Tristan

1,000 On Oikawa

1,000 Lowenthal.

Confirmed

I, (Kotori), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

Match 1: 90 Col on Azazel

Match 3: 90 Col on Kiru

Match 4: 20 Col on Jomei

I, Blacksweettart, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

100 col- Azazel

100 col- Lowenthal

100 col- Jomei

I, Oikawa, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

1000 on Teayre

1000 on Calrex

500 on Lowenthal

1000 on Tristan

I, (Kotori), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

Match 1: 90 Col on Azazel

Match 3: 90 Col on Kiru

Match 4: 20 Col on Jomei

Confirmed

I, Blacksweettart, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

100 col- Azazel

100 col- Lowenthal

100 col- Jomei

Confirmed

I, Oikawa, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

1000 on Teayre

1000 on Calrex

500 on Lowenthal

1000 on Tristan

Confirmed

Mari hereby, maybe delcines to more than likely reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches unless Azazel looses then Mari will cry rivers. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses. Because that's the way betting works, doy!

500 on Azazel

200 on Lowenthal

I, Lee, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

200 on Lowenthal

Mari hereby, maybe delcines to more than likely reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches unless Azazel looses then Mari will cry rivers. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses. Because that's the way betting works, doy!

500 on Azazel

200 on Lowenthal

I, Lee, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

200 on Lowenthal

You two were confirmed, the post just hadn't happened yet.