Jump to content

Found Item Recognition [Hirru]


Recommended Posts

Name: Wolf Pelf Vest

ID: 25973

Link: [sP-FL1] Stepping into A New Life - post 42

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Evasion +1

Description: A vest made out of Dire Wolf pelt.  Gain the instinct of a wolf to evade the strikes of your foes.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Kun Fur Hat

ID: 27226

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8554-sp-fl1-what-lies-within/?do=findComment&comment=408817

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Evasion +1

Description: A hat made out of the hide, fur, and tail of a Rakkun.  An uncanny instinct to scurry away from danger can be felt from the fold of its fur.

~ "You would think that a Rakkun would be smarter than to just run straight into a blade?  Oh well, I got a new hat!" ~

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

New System Item Re-eval:

Name: Sorrow of the Matron Wolf
Item Type: Light Metal Armor (Heavy)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3X Regen 
Description: Light Metal Armor made from the remains of a mother wolf and jade plate armor.  The chest piece has several tufts of fur around the neck and shoulder pieces.  The armor embody the entirety of the left arm as well as the cuirass.  The hide acts as bindings for several areas of the metal, and neck guard around the neck.Has been known to heal the wounds of the one who wears it, as time passes.

"The blood flowed freely from the young pup as its mother looked on in horror.  Nothing she did could stop her little ones untimely demise.  As the little one's cries grew softer, the matron wolf lifted her head to the sky and howled her sorrows; wishing for the spirits to have mercy.  The moon light shown off of her fur as she finished to look back at her cub.  Its wounds seemed to heal in the moon light, as if the spirits had answered her call." 

Link to post
Share on other sites

New System Item Re-eval:

Name: Sorrow of the Matron Wolf
Item Type: Light Metal Armor (Heavy)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3X Regen 
Description: Light Metal Armor made from the remains of a mother wolf and jade plate armor.  The chest piece has several tufts of fur around the neck and shoulder pieces.  The armor embody the entirety of the left arm as well as the cuirass.  The hide acts as bindings for several areas of the metal, and neck guard around the neck.Has been known to heal the wounds of the one who wears it, as time passes.

"The blood flowed freely from the young pup as its mother looked on in horror.  Nothing she did could stop her little ones untimely demise.  As the little one's cries grew softer, the matron wolf lifted her head to the sky and howled her sorrows; wishing for the spirits to have mercy.  The moon light shown off of her fur as she finished to look back at her cub.  Its wounds seemed to heal in the moon light, as if the spirits had answered her call." 

Approved.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...

 

Appraisal Time!

Quote

 

Name: Wolf Pelt Vest

ID: 52259 (CD 11 / LD 20) // 52260 (CD 4 / Lock)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=458417

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: T1 Rare <<Lock>> (Appraised)

Enhancements: Evasion +1, Mitigation +9

Description: A vest made out of Dire Wolf pelt.  Gain the instinct of a wolf to evade the strikes of your foes.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2016 at 4:42 AM, Hirru said:

Name: Wolf Pelt Vest

ID: 52259 (CD 11 / LD 20) // 52260 (CD 4 / Lock)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=458417

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: T1 Rare <<Lock>> (Appraised)

Enhancements: Evasion +1, Mitigation +9

Description: A vest made out of Dire Wolf pelt.  Gain the instinct of a wolf to evade the strikes of your foes.

Approved.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Name: Regret

ID:  53721 (CD 12 / BD 10 / LD 13)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=461458

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: T2 Uncommon

Enhancements: Holy Blessing +18

Description:  A snow-white colored, long coat with matching white fur around the collar. It is designed in a special way to appear as if there are constant splatters of blood covering various points on the body. Regardless of how hard one might try to reclaim its once pure state, the stains never wash away and serve as a haunting reminder of those who have fallen at the hands of the coat’s wearer.

Quote

Name: Kun Fur Hat

ID: 52723 (CD 11 / LD 12)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=461458

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: T2 Uncommon

Enhancements: Evasion +1

Description:  

A hat made out of the hide, fur, and tail of a Rakkun.  An uncanny instinct to scurry away from danger can be felt from the fold of its fur.

~ "You would think that a Rakkun would be smarter than to just run straight into a blade?  Oh well, I got a new hat!" ~

APPRAISAL TIME!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Name: Bokken

ID: 54265

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=462418

Item Type: Katana

Quality: T1 Uncommon

Enhancements: Accuracy +1

Description: A simple sword made from hard wood.  Used more for practicing form and strikes than real power.

 

 

Quote

Name: Samurai Edge

ID: 54268

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=462418

Item Type: Katana

Quality: T1 Uncommon

Enhancements: Damage +1

Description: A simple katana used by samurai for is trusted cutting edge.

 

 

Quote

Name: Maiden's Kiss

ID: 54273 (CD 10 / BD 10 / LD 12)
ID: 54274 (CD 11 / BD 10 / LD 11)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=462418

Item Type: Katana

Quality: T2 Rare

Enhancements: Holy Damage +8 (Two slots)

Description:  A pure white hilted katana with a silvery blade. There seems to be a constant golden aura surrounding it, giving off a celestial light with each swing of the blade. 

~A holy maiden of light once gave the swords of her guard the power to smite the evil that came before her, with a simple kiss.  The guards used them well, but with each kill, the light would fade.  Questioning her powers, the guards would turn to her for answers, but would only come to silence.  Soon, they turned on her.  With a simple kiss to a random blade, she gained the power to quell their thoughts, and shatter their blades.  "Thou strength does not come from me, but from your own faith."  She answered.  "Facing the evil before you, thou start questioning yourselves and your faith dwindles; so too does your light."  The maiden then left the sword back where she found it, as it was not hers to take.~

Appraisal Time!  Bring all your friends!

Edited by Hirru
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Quote

Name: Fury of the Alpha Wolf

ID: 56100 (CD 12 / LD 6)
ID: 56101 (CD 12 / LD 14)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=465740

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: T2 Rare

Enhancements: Regen +18 / Thorns +14

Description:  A crimson half plate armor that covers the chest and left arm of the user.  

~Wary of the world of the apes no longer, the Alpha growled angrily as he set his sights on village of man.  Those were the ones that nearly took his pack from him, and they would soon know his pain too.  The Alpha howled to the moon with all of his strength.  The moon, which had once saved his pack with its brilliance, now shone a blood red.  The Alpha was done when a new pack of blood wolves came to his aid.  The world of man will know his fury!~

 

Edited by Hirru
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hirru said:

Name: Fury of the Alpha Wolf

ID: 56100 (CD 12 / LD 6)
ID: 56101 (CD 12 / LD 14)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=465740

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: T2 Rare

Enhancements: Regen +18 / Thorns +14

Description:  A crimson half plate armor that covers the chest and left arm of the user.  

~Wary of the world of the apes no longer, the Alpha growled angrily as he set his sights on village of man.  Those were the ones that nearly took his pack from him, and they would soon know his pain too.  The Alpha howled to the moon with all of his strength.  The moon, which had once saved his pack with its brilliance, now shone a blood red.  The Alpha was done when a new pack of blood wolves came to his aid.  The world of man will know his fury!~

P31kUKX.png

Approved, a small suggestion: on the following attempts consider adding the starting stats of the item you're going to appraise in the shop post(or here). It would helps us keep better track of the process. Thank you:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Appraisal Time

Bring all your friends!

Quote

Name: Rhongomiant

ID: 56230 (CD 12 / LD 17)
ID: 56231 (CD 11 / LD 6)
ID: 56232 (CD 12 / LD 13)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=466040

Item Type: Two Handed Assault Spear

Quality: Good -> T2 Rare (Appraisal)

Enhancements: Damage +2 / Bleed +16 / Accuracy +1

Description:  A two handed spear cast in silver and steel.  Was once held by a significant king to slay a mad general.

~The light seemed to focus on the two combatants, as the storm raged on throughout the battlefield.  The Righteous King stood with his trusted spear within the bowels of the other, a general whom had crossed the line into madness.  Blood seemed to flow for eternity, as the mad man seemed intent on continuing the battle.  The King could only look to him with pity before removing the spear, and ending the mans final days.~

Also, using the Essence of Steel on the Fury.

Quote

Name: Fury of the Alpha Wolf

Item used: Essence of Steel

Link to Origin: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=465740

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: T2 Rare -> T2 Perfect (Essence of Steel used)

Enhancements: Original Stats: Regen +18 / Thorns +14
New Stats:  Regen +18 / Thorns +14 / Mitigation +18

Description:  A crimson half plate armor that covers the chest and left arm of the user.  

~Wary of the world of the apes no longer, the Alpha growled angrily as he set his sights on village of man.  Those were the ones that nearly took his pack from him, and they would soon know his pain too.  The Alpha howled to the moon with all of his strength.  The moon, which had once saved his pack with its brilliance, now shone a blood red.  The Alpha was done when a new pack of blood wolves came to his aid.  The world of man will know his fury!~

 

Edited by Hirru
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hirru said:
Quote

Name: Rhongomiant

ID: 56230 (CD 12 / LD 17)
ID: 56231 (CD 11 / LD 6)
ID: 56232 (CD 12 / LD 13)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=466040

Item Type: Two Handed Assault Spear

Quality: Good -> T2 Rare (Appraisal)

Enhancements: Damage +2 / Bleed +16 / Accuracy +1

Description:  A two handed spear cast in silver and steel.  Was once held by a significant king to slay a mad general.

~The light seemed to focus on the two combatants, as the storm raged on throughout the battlefield.  The Righteous King stood with his trusted spear within the bowels of the other, a general whom had crossed the line into madness.  Blood seemed to flow for eternity, as the mad man seemed intent on continuing the battle.  The King could only look to him with pity before removing the spear, and ending the mans final days.~

 

P31kUKX.png
Suggestion box: For the following submissions of this type please add all the rolls that were used for this item.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hirru said:

Also, using the Essence of Steel on the Fury.

Quote

Name: Fury of the Alpha Wolf

Item used: Essence of Steel

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=465740

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: T2 Rare -> T2 Perfect (Essence of Steel used)

Enhancements: Regen +18 / Thorns +14 / Mitigation +18

Description:  A crimson half plate armor that covers the chest and left arm of the user.  

~Wary of the world of the apes no longer, the Alpha growled angrily as he set his sights on village of man.  Those were the ones that nearly took his pack from him, and they would soon know his pain too.  The Alpha howled to the moon with all of his strength.  The moon, which had once saved his pack with its brilliance, now shone a blood red.  The Alpha was done when a new pack of blood wolves came to his aid.  The world of man will know his fury!~

a2zuA6a.png
Please add to the post the original item stats and a link to show where you have it from, then the upgraded item's stats (as you posted it  the first time) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hirru said:

Also, using the Essence of Steel on the Fury.

Quote

Name: Fury of the Alpha Wolf

Item used: Essence of Steel

Link to Origin: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=465740

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: T2 Rare -> T2 Perfect (Essence of Steel used)

Enhancements: Original Stats: Regen +18 / Thorns +14
New Stats:  Regen +18 / Thorns +14 / Mitigation +18

Description:  A crimson half plate armor that covers the chest and left arm of the user.  

~Wary of the world of the apes no longer, the Alpha growled angrily as he set his sights on village of man.  Those were the ones that nearly took his pack from him, and they would soon know his pain too.  The Alpha howled to the moon with all of his strength.  The moon, which had once saved his pack with its brilliance, now shone a blood red.  The Alpha was done when a new pack of blood wolves came to his aid.  The world of man will know his fury!~

P31kUKX.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
Quote

Name: Bramble Patch

ID: 58382 (CD 5) Retry
ID: 58383 (CD 12 / LD 2) Success // Enhancement: Recovery +1

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=470796 (Appraisal)
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8508-macks-smithing-creations/?do=findComment&comment=470526 (Origins - Mack's Creations)

Item Type: Shield

Quality: T1 Rare ---> T1 Perfect (Appraisal)

Enhancements: Thorns +14 (2 slots) ---> Thorns +14 / Recovery +1 (3 slots)

Description:   A heavy kite shield known for inflicting damage on those that strike it, while increasing energy recovery.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hirru said:

Name: Bramble Patch

ID: 58382 (CD 5) Retry
ID: 58383 (CD 12 / LD 2) Success // Enhancement: Recovery +1

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11476-merchant-unknown-the-travelling-flame/?do=findComment&comment=470796 (Appraisal)
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8508-macks-smithing-creations/?do=findComment&comment=470526 (Origins - Mack's Creations)

Item Type: Shield

Quality: T1 Rare ---> T1 Perfect (Appraisal)

Enhancements: Thorns +14 (2 slots) ---> Thorns +14 / Recovery +1 (3 slots)

Description:   A heavy kite shield known for inflicting damage on those that strike it, while increasing energy recovery

P31kUKX.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...