F4: The Wanderer's Forge - Blacksmith (Special Order Only, Tell me what you want made.)

"Leopard's Fang, it's seen a bit of fighting but no one's got it reserved at the moment," Mack replied, surveying the blade that Kiseki was holding with his storm grey eyes. There was one other person that had used the weapon for a short time while Mack had crafted a rapier for them, but other than that the falcata had simply been sitting on the display table collecting dust. "I'll sell it to you for... say, three hundred col or a couple of mats," the burly blonde man rumbled, considering the quality of the weapon and the fact that he knew Kiseki and had quested with him, sort of, in the past.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CRAFTING ATTEMPTS: 2 September 2015

ID: 29947
CD: 13 (12+1) - Potioneer's Kit (In Approval)
XP: 9

ID: 29948
CD: 7 (6+1) - Good Item - Shield
XP: 3

ID: 29949
CD: 4 (3+1) - Bad Item - Ceremonial Bearded Axe
LD: 4 - No Salvage
XP: 2

ID: 29950
CD: 4 (3+1) - No Item, see below
LD: 20 - SALVAGED

ID: 29951
CD: 3 - Fail

ID: 29952
CD: 11 - Rare Item - Armor (In Approval)
XP: 6

TOTAL XP: 24

It looked like Mack was trying to make a special deal with Kiseki. It's good though since Kiseki needs the sword. He pulled up his menu to get ready to trade with Mack. "Alright. I'll buy it. I'm paying with Col since I have more than enough." Kiseki would send the trade request to Mack. The sword seemed interesting. The design of it wasn't bad. The enchantment wasn't something Kiseki would prefer since he'd have to land critical hits for it to take effect. It won't matter much since Kiseki plans on getting more gear in the future.

Opal had received a message from her Guild Leader about the cauldron she has asked for. Being a new member of the guild, she wouldn't mind passing up good weapons for the battlers of the group and instead asked for a simple Cauldron to help with making her alchemy items. Before she entered the tent, she smacked off the fresh snow powder off her crimson cloak and stepped inside. It was warm enough since the fire of the forge could be felt all around her. She inhaled the warmth and felt her body tingle with the hot air. 

"Hello Mack, I came as quickly as I got word of the Cauldron..." She looked at the player next to her wearing a sleeveless armor and some basic pants. She turned titled her head and smiled at him, then she rolled her eyes. She was in her cloak, "Ugh...so much for flirting..." She adverted her attention back to her Guild Master, "Thanks for making this for me. You have no idea how appreciative I am of it. Is there anything I can do for you, Mack? I am just a novice but as soon as I get going these potions will be saving our asses in floor bosses. I promise." 

Blue travelled from his shop all the way to the fourth floor to the person in which he'd made an agreement for a trade. An armor for a kit..... perfect for perfect. Blue thought. It sounded fair enough to Blue considering the fact he needs some tools for his tailor profession. Blue sighed as he shook in cold. I haven't been on this floor before... didn't know it was this cold. He thought. Should've made some warm clothing before coming up here. Blue watched as snowflakes came down upon him and the horizon from the sky... and he'd finally reached the shop of the person.

Blue opened the door and walked into the shop. Where is he? He thought before instinctively looking around to see tons of armor and weapons scattered around the shop. Argh... He thought before feeling that he's going to sneeze soon and indeed, he did sneeze. A loud sneeze that might attract quite a bit of attention.

I walked in to the Wandering Forge on the fourth floor. I looked towards Zephyr. It had served me very well, but as i was leveling up, i would need something new as i would be fighting more and more creatures. "Mack" i said to the smith. "I'm looking for a new sword, preferable of rare quality, with +1 dmg and +1 bleed. I will trade you Zephyr.I would like the sword to be called Transcendence. It would be a mixture of wood and silver .Also, on another note, if you have any left over items that you have no need for, i'll take them. It will get me closer to getting you those precious mats.  

OOC: So I don't quadruple post here... I'm including everyone's responses in one go. Starting with Kiseki.

"That'll be fine, Kiseki," Mack said in response to Kiseki's declaration that he would be purchasing Leopard's Fang with col rather than with crafting materials. While the blacksmith preferred crafting materials he was perfectly happy to accept either form of payment as being legitimate. "If you're looking for something in particular, I also do custom orders. I just need to know what you want and what enhancements you want it to have. Of course, Guildmates do get a discount on armor and weapons, sometimes of the five fingered variety and the offer to join the Crimson Blades is still open if you have any desire to join the fastest growing Guild in all of Aincrad."

==============================================================================================================

OOC: Opal's response.

Mack looked up as Opal entered the Wandering Forge. Given that his shop was located up on the fourth floor now, in the winter wonderland that was Snowfrost Town, he wasn't surprised to see that the raven haired woman was in clothing that covered considerably more of her body than what she normally wore. Even if it was her Guild Cloak, which was probably the most conservative clothing item in her inventory by a wide margin. Of course, on the one hand the grey-eyed man was also a bit disappointed since he imagined it would have been apparent that Opal was cold and he also enjoyed the landscape that came with some of her more interesting clothing choices, even if he did think she was likely to be more dangerous than a rattlesnake.

"I've got it right here," Mack rumbled, extracting the cauldron from beneath one of his two display tables and placing it in front of Opal with a very solid sounding thunk. "I'll take that vanilla tobacco, if you have any, and the promise to put at least three healing items into Guild Storage. I imagine there's going to be a boss raid soon and Beoreson, Xion, and I will need the healing items. I'd prefer crystals, but I'll take whatever you can make. I also want a promise that you'll not become indecently involved with any player under the age of eighteen, and that's non-negotiable."

As Mack was speaking Chewie awoke from his nap. It was clear that master was speaking to someone in the shop. Master almost certainly needed help with this task. With a bellowing cry to sound the call to battle, Chewie came flying around the edge of the forge and, barreling into Opal, he immediately began trying to climb up her leg.

==============================================================================================================

OOC: Blue's response.

At the sound of the sneeze someone did make their presence known. It just wasn't Mack. Bawling a snarling challenge, Chewie poked his snout out from around the edge of the forge and beadily eyed Blue. Padding up to the newcomer, the bear flopped down on its haunches next to the other player, barely reaching Blue's knee from the seated position. Opening his mouth, Chewie directed one claw into his pink maw, the meaning was obvious though where the grizzly cub had picked up the gesture was anyone's guess. Probably, it was Beoreson's fault.

A few moments later, Mack returned to the shop with several animal skins slung over one shoulder. "You're Blue, I take it," the bulky blacksmith asked in a low rumble, moving behind the display tables and pulling out a bin before stuffing all of the animal hides inside rather unceremoniously. "I've got your sewing kit right here, provided you've got my set of light armor."

=============================================================================================================

OOC: Abalasster's response.

Mack looked up from hammering something out on his anvil as Abalasster entered the shop. "Custom order sword again," he asked, considering Zephyr in the silver-haired man's hand. "When I've got it ready I'll let you know. For payment, I want a promise of a discount for guild members at your shop and, when you've got Transcendence in hand you can put Zephyr into Guild storage for someone else to use. I've also got twenty-four items of bad or good quality, take them all. They're cluttering up my shop. Anything else I can do for you?"

Edited by Mack

Lawfer had been in the wandering forge countless times so far but this would be the first time he came to request a weapon. The Crimson Pudao he borrowed from the guild was a great weapon, however, he needed something a bit stronger. As he walked into the forge he could feel the heat of the forge and smell the arroma of the charred embers. Walking to the counter, he raised his hand and waved to the giant of a man man that was his guild master.

"Hey Mack! I wanted to come by because I need a new weapon. I was wondering if you could make me a new Halberd to use. Here is everything it needs." Pulling up his user interface he sent the commission to Mack.

Name: Lawbreaker Halberd
Quality: Perfect
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description:  This battle Halberd is adorned with silver and gold ornate designs. Used primarily for thrusting, its weight and length are balanced perfectly for dealing large amounts of damage.
Image:
 Lawbreaker_Halberd.thumb.jpg.a7625dd4f75

"I can give you all the materials you require upfront, I have around 7 of them sitting around unused at this point and I plan to go collect some more tonight. Just let me know what you need and I can get it to you." He paused for a moment. "I only have around 1000 col but if you need more, please let me know." He continued and waited for Mack's response.

OOC: Abalasster's reply.

"Sounds good, Abalasster. Don't forget to take all my junk items with you when you leave. Seriously, I don't want them," Mack rumbled in response to Abalasster's agreement to the deal. A twenty-five percent discount would be perfectly fine with Mack. Finally, he'd have some kind of constructive use for all the col he was constantly earning. If he could start simply buying crafting materials from Abalasster, instead of always having to hunt them down, it would make supplying the guild considerably easier.

==========================================================================================================================

OOC: Lawfer's reply.

"I can do that and seven mats should be plenty, provided I get at least a little bit of luck from the random number gods," the blonde smith rumbled, having remained quiet to that point while Lawfer was speaking. "I get whatever mats are left over, though," he continued, explaining the terms of the deal. "Also, we've got a good bit of armor floating around in the guild bank at the moment. Most of it is heavy armor, but it'll do the job. If you find something you like just take it and shoot me a message so I know."

Blue smiled. I came for the sewing kit. He opened his inventory before sending a trade requested to Mack... Now my tailor duties shall be a lot easier. He thought as he pressed the accept button in which he would send the request. He watched as Mack stuffed some animal skins away before actually looking at him. "Well... here's the armor." Blue stared... "But do you have the kit?" He asked, still watching mat as the trade offer stood in between the two.

Name: Crimson Edition Light Armor
Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2X Thorns, 1X Evasion
Description: A light armor designed for members using light armor in the Crimson Blades guild. It is designed to have the badge on the top left corner of the armor and is extremely light so it's easy to move around for the wearer during battle.

"Of course I do," Mack replied, pulling open another bin and producing one of the two sewing kits that was stashed away inside. "Are you going to be wanting another tool item to increase the XP you get from each craft? I've got all the plus items I can take for the time being," the blonde man continued, adding his sewing kit to the trade request that he had just received from Blue and looking at the armor for a moment. It was exactly what he wanted, with enhancements for evasion and thorns. It would make someone, possibly Shirosu, more difficult to hit in battle and it would also make people regret hitting her in the first place. "Pleasure doing business with you, if you're interested in joining the Blades then let me know and we can get you enrolled. Lots of perks, being in the Blades."

Blue smiled when he was offered a position in Mack's guild. "Sorry... I am not interested at the moment and I do not think your guild suits me very well." Blue said simply. He wasn't prepared to join a guild quite yet and he thinks that being solo for a while would be great for his growth in the game. "If you need anything, feel free to come to my shop." Blue said, always welcoming to any customers that need an active tailor for their tailoring needs. Blue sighed before saying, "Well... Thanks for the sewing kit." and after thus, he walked out.

[Can u PM me the info of the sewing kit so I can add it to my journal?]

Lawfer smiled as he heard the good news. "That sounds like a deal to me. Just let me know if you need more material. For some reason I've been lucky collecting them as of late." Reaching out he shook his guild-masters hand, as sign of agreement. "I'll look it over now and message you if I find something I like." When he released the hulks hand he brought up his interface and transferred over the 7 materials. Turning around he began walking out of the forge, he raised his hand and gestured goodbye. "I'll see you soon Mack! Thanks again for helping me out. I'm gonna catch up to you soon enough on the higher floors, just you watch." 

-7 Materials

Edited by Lawfer

"Sorry Mack. I'm still handling a few more things before I join a guild. I will however promise to join when I'm ready though. At the moment, I'm working on a few things. I wouldn't say it's personal, but it's something I would rather do before joining." Kiseki took a deep breath to think about a custom order. "I'm not looking for a custom order at the moment. For now I'll just stick with Leopard's Fang. It looks like it'll fit me temporarily. I'm trying to start of nice and easy. I can't rush my progress like that." Kiseki would wait for Mack's response.

OOC: I would have responded much earlier, but I totally "forgot." :P

OOC: YES! Filled all my custom orders today!

Crafting Attempts for 7 September 2015

ID: 30772
CD: 4 - Bad Item (Given to Abalasster to turn into a ticket)

ID: 30773
CD: 13 - Perfect Item - Lawfer's Halberd (Approval Pending)

ID: 30774
CD: 12 - Perfect Item - Takao's Shield (Approval Pending)

ID: 30775
CD: 12 - Perfect Item - Piera's Alchemy Set (Approval Pending)

ID: 30776
CD: 10 - Rare Item - Abalasster's Rapier (Approval Pending)

ID: 30777
CD: 10 - Rare Item - Something for Guild Storage (Approval Pending)

ID: 30779
CD: 2 - Fail

TOTAL XP: 43

Edited by Mack

Kalesh entered Mack's shop with a smile, he had a curiosity to sate and so he had been checking every smith he could find but none had something he wanted already in stock. At least until he reached The Wanderer's Forge. After the recent patch having fricked up his stats and changed a lot of things around he found himself taking the fact he had all his stat points refunded in stride. He could totally re-specialize himself if he wanted, and he was actually somewhat excited to do so. Greatswords had proved very fun, but he wanted to try something new with his fresh start that was free of noob-decisions. "Hey, Mack, how's it going?" He smiled and paused so the smith could speak. He then gestured down to one of his uncommon swords, the Leopard's Fang. "I'd like to buy that, it's not on reserve or anything, right?" He held out a handful of col coins and a material in trade for the sword. "I don't have two materials, so will this col do?"

-1 Material

-200 Col

A few days had passed since Lawfer had commissioned his new Halberd from Mack. Curious to know if it had been completed or not, the spear totting warior decided to pay the hulk who was his guild master a visit. As he pulled back the door to the Wandering forge he entered. He had grown accustomed to the smell of the smelt and steel. Walking to the counter, he smiled. "Hey big guy! Do got the goods?" He asked jokingly. He wasn't sure if the straightedge guild-master would adhere to his humor. But regardless he wasn't one to hold his tongue. 

OOC: Kiseki's response.

"Sounds good to me, Kiseki. Leopard's Fang is all yours," Mack said, pulling up his menu and completing the transaction to allow Kiseki to take the falcata. "If you decide you need something new or something better swing on back by and feel free to put in a commission for something you'd prefer. I'm happy to take commissions."

-Leopard's Fang

OOC: Kalesh's response.

"Unfortunately, someone's getting ready to purchase Leopard's Fang," Mack said in response to Kalesh's question. Someone had been in earlier to make a request for the weapon. "If there's something you're looking for, though, and I don't have it just make a request. I can take commissions after I do a bit of mat harvesting. Let me know the quality, type, and enhancements you want on it and I can make it for you."

OOC: Lawfer's response.

"Yes, I do," Mack replied, ducking behind one of the display tables for a moment and emerging a moment later with the halberd that Lawfer had commissioned and passing the weapon over to him to inspect. If it passed his inspection, then they'd be done with their business transaction as far as Mack was concerned.

As Lawfer examined the exquisite halberd his guild master craft he smiled. Grasping it in both hands he performed a short lunge follows by a thrust. As the tassel flared and whipped from the momentum, the spear wielder could feel the perfect balance of the spear. "I couldn't hope for a finer weapon. I appreciate it boss man! I'll go return the Crimson Pudao to the guild." He stated as he reached over the counter and shook the mans hand. As he turned around and started for the door he turned his head to Mack. "With the Lawbreaker I plan to surpass you. Just wait a little bit and I'll join you in the frontlines." He concluded, opening the shop door and exiting the building.