F4: The Wanderer's Forge - Blacksmith (Special Order Only, Tell me what you want made.)

OOC: For Endilix.

"Deal," Mack said, accepting the offered crafting materials and adding them to his inventory. Those, plus what he had received from Red earlier in the day meant that he was now fairly swimming in crafting materials for the first time in forever. Not that such meant he would slow down in his farming, only that farming was now less important. "One more thing, before you go," the massive smith began, his huge hand engulfing Endilix's. "If ever you're looking for a Guild to join, you'll be welcomed as a Sword Brother by the Crimson Blades. Just let me know, the offer is open ended so you don't have to accept or decline this moment if you don't want to."

OOC: For Kalesh.

"I'm listening, what can I do for you," Mack asked as Kalesh entered the shop. Hearing a familiar voice, Chewie came racing around the edge of the forge and assumed his begging for food position next to Kalesh with mouth open and one claw pointing into the gaping chasm. Mack ignored the bear and listened to what Kalesh had to say. "That seems fair, and I'll see what I can do for getting Shirosu some mats. I just so happen to have a katana with a plus two damage bonus," he continued, rooting around beneath one of the display tables and coming up with a pitch black sheathed weapon. "Blades like Darkest Night here aren't in high demand. When you're ready for something better, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Also, if you're interested in the Blades, and I know I've said this before, we'd still be happy to have you join us."

OOC: For Azide.

"I'll gladly take your offer," Mack said, considering Azide for a moment and noting a conspicuous lack of a guild symbol. A high ranking solo player would be a very welcome addition to the Crimson Blades. "But, I wonder if you might consider my counter proposal," the massive blacksmith rumbled as he looked down on Azide. "You're clearly a warrior of surpassing skill, with a higher level than my own," Mack continued, appraising Azide with his storm grey eyes. "I'll give you the dagger for free if you will consent to join the Crimson Blades upon receipt of the weapon," the enormous ginger man said solemnly. "While you'll be treated no differently than any other new recruit to the Guild, I have no doubt that you'll rise quickly through the ranks should you take the offer and the Blades would be better off for having a player such as yourself among our number. Also, our members retain a remarkable amount of autonomy, I'm not a dictator. Think it over if you like and you can give me your answer when I've got the dagger for you."

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Endilix couldn't help but almost as the man's giant hand almost comically engulfed Endilix's. A giant with a heart of gold, this guy. Endilix smiled politely at Mack's offer to his guild, and he couldn't lie, the thought was a good one However, after giving Mack's hand a firm a shake as possible considering the size mismatch, he gave a polite bow and shook his head, "I thank you for the offer, but my brother and I have other plans. But take care of Teion for me, eh? She seems to really like you and your guild."

Having paid for the merchandise, Endilix felt like he was ready to gather it up, and he started with the hammer, giving it a firm, but controlled swing, so as not to cause any damage or hit another person in the shop. "This weapon has a great balance and weight to it. I can feel the power of having a real weapon, though of course I'll still have to upgrade someday. You can bet I'll seek you out when that day comes." Endilix smiled to the man and gathered up the gear, placing it in his inventory. He couldn't wait to show his brother and Teion.

He gave another polite bow to the large man, and made his way out of the shop.

• -6 Materials

He smiled happily down at the little bear, chuckling softly at the silly creature before saying "Sorry, little guy, this isn't for you." He rolled his eyes and gave the fish over to Mack and tosses two materials over since he never said what else he wanted. "Sure, I'll take that. The katana sounds good for my purposes! My upgrade would only have bleed tacked onto it, after all." He winked, the damage going to be consistent it seemed so it was perfect for him he thought. At the little familiars insistence he rolls his eyes and takes out a small good quality fish he had no purpose for. "Here, little bear." He gives it a little toss to the creature's maw. "You have a familiar I see. What's his name?" He smiled curiously, listening to Mack's offer he scratched at his head nervously and said "Thanks, but, I am not entirely sure how much of a fit I would be..." He looks to Mack with a smile, hoping it's taken well. "See, I'm no leader. I don't lead people... But the only way for people in your guild to advance in rank beyond soldier is to become a commander or something that gives you the power of command... I don't want that." He chuckles softly "I like my strength or usefulness to be acknowledged, but I am very much a follower." He shrugged his shoulders weakly "I guess at the very core I'd desire to advance beyond soldier, a basic rank, but I wouldn't want the responsibility of lives on my hands..." he does add though "However, you and the guild can consider me a friend if you'd like. If you need one more and the guild is busy or not enough people are around, I'd be happy to lend some aid!... If I'm paid as a mercenary that'd be a nice bonus I suppose, but I guess that depends on the danger of the job." He winks, wondering how many people actually fed Chewie in the back of his mind.

-Items listed above to Mack
-2 materials to Mack
-1 Small Good Fish to Chewie's ravenous unending hunger.
+Darkest Night

Mack's presence was undeniably immense, and carried with it a surprisingly warm charisma. Said presence was second in magnitude only to the Brobdingnagian man himself, dwarfing even the mouthful of an adjective he had just employed. It was with surgical precision that the man had sprung upon him this offer- a place among the ranks of The Crimson Blades. And the use of flattery beforehand? It had all been performed with a sort of shrewd honesty.

The nonchalant smile had never left his face, nor had his expression done much in the way of reacting to the proposal. He had never been of the sort that showed their cards from the start. And if he'd happened upon an ace of hearts in that initial hand, he would not wear that heart upon his sleeve, nor reveal the hand tucked inside. But that was enough inner dialogue for the moment- it was rather taxing to frame one's thoughts in extended, overly convoluted metaphors.

Azide bowed his head, with only the ghost of a momentary flicker in his eyes implying that he had indeed given thought to the proposition. "You will have my answer when I return for the blade, whether that be an hour from now, or a month from now." He laughed at his own joke, before adding, "Although I would prefer it if it didn't take quite that long. In the meantime, I bid you adieu, my friend." After a parting shake of hands, Azide departed from The Wanderer's Forge.

It was a place of warmth amidst the biting tundra, but whether or not it was for a man such as himself? He had already made up his mind quite some time ago.

CRAFTING ATTEMPTS: 23 SEPTEMBER 2015

ID: 32511
CD: 6 (5+1) - Good Item - Shield
XP: 3

ID: 32512
CD: 2 (1+1) - Fail
XP: 2

ID: 32513
CD: 5 (4+1) - Good Item - Chainmail

ID: 32514
CD: 10 (9+1) - Rare Item - CLAIMED - Miriko
XP: 6

ID: 32515
CD: 8 (7+1) - Uncommon Item
XP: 4

ID: 32516
CD: 8 (7+1) - Uncommon Item

ID: 32517
CD: 6 (5+1) - Good Item -  Chainmail

TOTAL XP: 25

Edited by Mack

CRAFTING ATTEMPTS: 24 SEPTEMBER 2015

ID: 32621

ID: 32622
CD: 10 (9+1) - Rare Item - CLAIMED (Opal)

ID: 32623
CD: 3 (2+1) - Bad Item 
LD: 19 (SALVAGE)

ID: 32624

ID: 32625
CD: 9 (8+1) - Uncommon Item

ID: 32626
CD: 13 (12+1) - Perfect Item - Armor (PIERA)
XP: 9

ID: 32627

TOTAL XP: 31

Edited by Mack

CRAFTING ATTEMPTS: 25 SEPTEMBER 2015

ID: 32739

ID: 32740

ID: 32741

ID: 32742
CD: 4 (3+1) - Fail

ID: 32743
CD: 7 (6+1) - Good Item

ID: 32744
CD: 3 - Fail
LD: 17 - SALVAGE!

ID: 32745
CD: 11 (10+1) - Rare Item - CLAIMED (Aramail)

TOTAL XP: 21

Edited by Mack

Crafting Attempts: 26 September 2015

ID: 32859
CD: 10 (9+1) - Rare Item

ID: 32860
CD: 12 (11+1) - Perfect Item - Xion's Spear (CLAIMED)

ID: 32861

ID: 32862

ID: 32863
CD: 8 (7+1) - Uncommon Item 

ID: 32864
CD: 4 - Fail
LD: 17 - SALVAGE

ID: 32865
CD: 11 (10+1) - Rare Item 

TOTAL XP: 33

Piera wandered into the Wanderer's Forge, her step springy and a smile on her face, even after having to travel through the snowy cold of the floor that Mack chose to call home. She'd gotten a message earlier from the guild leader stating that the armor that she had commissioned was now ready and she was eager to see how it had turned out. "Hey Mack. I got your message and came right over. Thank you for making me the armor on such short notice, I really appreciate it. I know you must be as swamped as I've been what with the boss raid coming up." The brunette let out a somewhat tired sigh, though the smile didn't leave.

Crafting Attempts: 27 September 2015

ID: 33072
CD: 4 (3+1) - Fail
LD: 17 (SALVAGE)

ID: 33073
CD: 12 (11+1) - Perfect Item - Azide's Dagger (CLAIMED)

ID: 33074
CD: 6 (5+1) - Good Item

ID: 33075

ID: 33076

ID: 33077

ID: 33078
CD: 7 (6+1) - Good Item 

TOTAL XP: 33

Peeking into the wandering forge Shirosu spotted the hulking hill of a guild master in the back and with a grin walked in and said,"Hey, Mack!" she saw chewie curled up in his corner and expected the little bear to run over at any second, knowing him. "I came in about this little beauty" she said laying Eagle's claw on the counter."It has done me very, very well, but i'm starting to get to the point where a little extra damage or something like paralysis would be extremely welcomed." and she was starting to get there, slowly, but surely " i don't care about looks or name but for satsim looking for somthing that  could be either +2DMG and +1ACC, or a mixed bucket and +1DMG, +1ACC, +1 Paralyze  , unless you had a recommendation, for price i can pay you a few mats, return Eagle's claw, and a few other things if you so need, i do have a piece of rare light armour hanging around if you want that too"

Edited by Shirosu

Azide cleared his throat as he entered The Wanderer's Forge. "Not that I've been snooping around here once a day, but I seem to have noticed- er, heard, that you've recently had success in crafting a dagger of a quality most fine. I couldn't help but wonder if that dagger and the one I'd commissioned might perhaps be one and the same- and so, here I am." He stopped to take a breather, before stepping up the the trio of tables which sat at the front of the tent. After briefly scanning the assortment of metalwork, his eyes twinkled as they fell upon a sharp looking dagger: a jet black handle topped by two parallel blades, and a single green ring etched into the center of the guard. Not only was it sharp- but it also possessed a fine cutting edge which just screamed deadly

"I apologize if I led you on before, Mack," he began, pulling up his inventory with a series of deft swipes. "I didn't have it in me to tell you the other day that a guild was not something I had interest in- however, I seem to have found my nerve today," he added, scratching momentarily at the back of his head. With the opposite hand, he initiated a trade offer of the allotted 2750 col. "That being said, I have no problem with offering my assistance to either you nor the Crimson Blades, should you ever ask of it. You seem like an honest man, and that's something we can use in the front-lines."

Xion walked into the shop, a massive smile on his face as he approached Mack at the counter. "I hear that my spear is complete, how much of a discount do I get? I have more than enough col to pay for the weapon so it's no object" he said with a chuckle as he drew the Slicing Maelstrom, which had been his weapon for so long...but was to be drawn for the last time today. "Goodbye...old friend..." he said as electricity arced along the blade, it's usual zeal and vigour gone, almost weak, as if it knew what was going to happen to it. But he was not going to destroy the weapon, he would have it displayed with pride, maybe within the guild HQ or within his own shop.  

(EDIT: Taking it now)

Edited by Xion

CRAFTING ATTEMPTS: 28 SEPTEMBER 2015

ID: 33337
CD: 6 (5+1) - Good Item

ID: 33338
CD: 2 (1+1) - FAIL

ID: 33339
CD: 13 (12+1) - Perfect Item - CLAIMED! Nikki_Styx

ID: 33340
CD: 13 (12+1) - Perfect Item - CLAIMED! Nikki_Styx

ID: 33341
CD: 6 (5+1) - Good Item

ID: 33342
CD: 11 (10+1) - Rare Item

ID: 33343
CD: 12 (11+1) - Perfect Item - CLAIMED! Persephone

ID: 33344
CD: 7 (6+1)

TOTAL XP: 44

CRAFTING ATTEMPTS: 29 SEPTEMBER 2015

ID: 33461

ID: 33462
CD: 7 (6+1) - Good Item

ID: 33463
CD: 9 (8+1) - Uncommon Item

ID: 33464
CD: 3 (2+1)
LD: 15 (SALVAGE)

ID: 33465
CD: 9 (8+1) - Uncommon Item

ID: 33466
CD: 7 (6+1) - Good Item

ID: 33467

ID: 33468
CD: 3 (2+1)
LD: 19 (SALVAGE)

TOTAL XP: 26

WAITING LIST: Persephone (Armor and Shield), Shirosu (Weapon), Lawfer (Armor)

OOC: For Piera.

"Yes, the orders certainly have been coming in," Mack allowed with a shrug of his shoulders as Piera entered the four canvas walls that comprised his forge. Immediately recognizing the voice of the woman who had called out a greeting, Chewie came flying around the edge of the forge, bawling a greeting to Piera. Scampering straight up to the woman, the grizzly cub popped up on his hind legs and began swatting at the woman. Piera was always good for at least one treat of something that he could eat, and the bear knew it. "See what you think of this, I call it the Violet Dragoon," Mack said, ignoring his familiar and stooping down to grab armor pieces one by one and set them out on one of the display tables.

OOC: For Shirosu

At the sound of the familiar silver-haired woman's voice, the owner of a certain fox who's head he had yet to gnaw on, Chewie came tearing around the edge of the forge, his chocolate eyes peeled for Gin. But the fox was nowhere to be seen. Scrambling over to Shirosu, the bear began to swat at her and made it very clear though his looks that he considered her failure bring Gin as some kind of deep betrayal. As always, Mack ignored the antics of the bear. "You're already so difficult to hit that adding paralysis to the mix seems unnecessary," he said, after considering the matter for a moment. "I think I would go with the extra damage. Although, with the new system, the rewards of putting everything into damage are much greater," he continued, making his preference quite clear. "You'll have to get in line, but I can make the dagger for you. Just dump a few armor pieces into Guild storage."

OOC: For Azide

"Quite the answer I expected," Mack said, pulling up his own menu and adding the Chemikaze dagger to the list of items that would be going to Azide. "I'm quite happy to accept col as well, but I couldn't pass up the chance to try and get a powerful player such as yourself enrolled as a member of the Blades. I'm sure you understand, just as I do." Tapping the accept button, Mack watched as 2750 col was transferred into his list of items as the dagger left his inventory to go to Azide. "I'll keep your offer in mind, and feel free to call again if you need another weapon, armor, or a shield."

Mack: +2750 Col
Azide: +Chemikaze

OOC: For Xion

"Donate a thousand col towards the purchase of our Guild Hall and we'll call it square," Mack said after considering the matter for a moment. The truth of the matter was that the guild hall he had in mind was going to be an enormous undertaking, just as it was going to be an enormous structure. Therefore, everyone was going to need to contribute something to the overall construction cost. Guild halls weren't cheap. "Are you needing anything else?"

Edited by Mack

Piera smiled as she looked down at Chewie as he ran to greet her. But when he tried swatting at her, she frowned. "No, down. No manners means no treat." She pressed down atop the cub's head to gently force him into a sitting position before extracting a sausage she had saved from breakfast. "I didn't forget this time." Assuming the familiar was a gentleman (or as much as a bear could be), she would reward his effort with the treat before turning her attention back to Mack. He had been picking up what seemed to her like random armor pieces, but when she saw them all laid out together on a display table, her eyes widened as her fingers touched her lips. "That looks incredible. Looks like I'll still be able to move well in it too. This is perfect Mack, thank you so much. Here's the armor you gave me. It's served me well up until now, hope it does someone else too." She sent the guild leader a trade request before asking, "What's the col difference that I owe you?" She knew that there was no way that even the two pieces of armor were worth the same amount as the beauty that he had crafted for her and wanted to make sure everything was square.

-Bobcat Gauntlets
-Hussar's Protest
+Violet Dragoon

CRAFTING ATTEMPTS: 30 SEPTEMBER 2015

ID: 33526

ID: 33527

ID: 33528
CD: 5 (4+1) - Good Item

ID: 33529
CD: 2 (2+1) - Fail

ID: 33530
CD: 6 (5+1) - Good Item

ID: 33531
CD: 12 (11+1) - Perfect Item - CLAIMED Persephone

ID: 33532
CD: 13 (12+1) - Perfect Item - CLAIMED Shirosu

ID: 33533
CD: 9 (2+1) - Uncommon Item

TOTAL XP: 26

Edited by Mack

Opal had arrived on floor four for a quick pit stop to pick up a general Katana. Of course the katana she really wanted was one of the ornate blades Master Myoga had on display in the temple. She breathed slowly finding her steps in the snow, it almost felt...warmer here than normal. The cold mountain air had done the woman some good during her days of training and the bitter coldness and snow didn't seem to creep through her bones like it used to. She was clad in her samurai gear, a black and white suit that showed off more skin than most of her other garments, yet protecting her all the same. Red flower and black stem tattoo could be see over the length of her entire left leg and body of her figure. The voluptuous woman bushed the tarp of the tent's opening aside allowing the cold air to briefly consume the inside of the tent as the woman made her way towards the massive hulking man in the back. 

As she stepped inside, she realized she was stepping into something of an war room armory, armor and weapons lined his cases as she looked in and saw everything from the smallest basic dagger to the ornate pieces of heavy armor. She whistled lowly before stepping to the counter, "Hey Big Red! You in there somewhere?" the woman called out. 

Waiting List: Lawfer (Armor)

OOC: For Piera, also as a healer why are you NOT coming on the Boss Raid?

As soon as the sausage appeared in Piera's hand Chewie's eyes snapped over to the dangling bit of meat. Did he want the sausage? Yes, yes he absolutely did. The grizzly cub didn't object when the bespectacled woman pushed him into a seated position, but his chocolate eyes remained focused on the food item in Piera's hands. As soon as it was tossed to him Chewie exploded into motion and leaped into the air, snaring the delectable treat in his mouth and running off before Piera could decide she wanted it back. "Col difference," Mack asked, blinking his storm grey eyes at the woman. "There's no col difference. As far as I'm concerned, we're square."

OOC: For Opal.

That voice. Chewie knew that voice. Bawling a bearish challenge, he tore around the side of the forge and almost barreled into Opal before he could stop himself. Rising up on his hind paws, he began to swat at her thighs, his claws skittering off her armor and making a horrendous racket. It was clear that he was after a treat and he was not going to be denied. A few moments later the tent flap that led into the shop was pushed aside and Mack ducked his head to enter into the forge, having already deduced from the noise that his familiar was making that they had a customer. "And what can I do for you, miss," he asked in his low rumbling tone, not immediately recognizing Opal from behind.