[F02 | R7 Cook] Grave Gourmet (Open)

(Piera, you are a bloody godsend. Look what I rolled up thanks to you walking in ^^)

ID: 29932

CD: 11 - Rare Item (Submitting for approval)

XP: 5

ID: 29933

CD: 12 - Perfect Item (Submitting for approval)

XP: 8

ID: 29934

CD: 11 - Rare Item (Submitting for approval)

XP: 5

Crafts left for Sep 2: 0

XP Earned: 18

Total XP: 56 (RANK UP)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched as a pretty woman (wearing glasses, so bonus points there) strolled into my diner... with Chewie!  So, it was obvious that this girl knew Mack, my own Guild Leader. "Hey there!" I called to her across the circular establishment. "Please, take a seat." After she was comfortably seated (and the burly bear cub was doing his own thing in the background, she spoke... and seemed to be talking about the reopening of Beor's shop I'd received a message about. "You know Beoreson, huh?" I took a wild guess. "The two of us are in the Crimson Blades." I stood back, and my pet Weasel Mage, Hikari, knew exactly what I wanted.  She detached herself from my waist and crawled up around my neck, hanging down my chest like a dress tie.  I pretended to fix her up as I spoke. "The name's Grave... Just Grave." I introduced myself.  I had to make the reference, and what's more, I had the perfect accent to fit it.  Hikari removed herself from my neck and sat on my shoulder as I reached into the glass display case, pulling out two items and placing them on the counter; both were small, circular containers, one with a crimson, fluffy filling and the other with a deep purple fluffy filling. "Take your pick.  The Bloodberry Mousse is really sweet and slightly tangy, while the Somber Mousse is much more light with a slight bitter tone.  The one left over can go to the bottomless pit." I told her with a smile, gesturing to Chewie.

{OOC: So sorry for taking so long to reply! >.<; }

Piera blinked in surprised as the silver haired man surmised that she knew Beoreson and nodded before smiling in understanding as he told her that they were both in the Crimson Blades. "You guys are popping up all over, aren'tcha? But yeah, Beoreson was my very first customer and has been a regular since then. So I couldn't say no to the invitation. I'd just like to not show up empty handed." The brunette's eyes went wide behind her glasses as a vaguely ferret like animal crawled up the player's body to hang from his collar like a tie and she couldn't help but giggle as he 'straightened' his familiar before doing a passable movie star impression. "Ohhh, nice to meet you then Just Grave. I'm Piera." The young woman beamed upon holding a hand out for him to shake before he brought out two containers, one red and the other purple. Glancing between the two, she looked back up at Grave as he gave her the options. "Hmm.... Ehhh..." She looked at the red one...and then the purple one...and then at Chewie....and then at Grave. She repeated this process once more for a grand total of roughly a minute and a half of consideration before ultimately pointing to the purple one. "Purple's my favorite color and I'm pretty sure Chewie'll enjoy something sweet more than something bitter. How much by the way?" Piera asked before her elbow was nosed by said grizzly. "Calm down, calm down. I'm gettin' you something. But if you can't have any manners you won't get anything." The bear cub let out a growling whine to show his discontent with the ultimatum.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Piera." I greete the girl as I took her dainty hand into mine, and Hikari leaned forward on my shoulder, giving a friendly squeak and extending a tiny paw out.  When she asked about the price, I pondered for a moment. "Well, two good quality desserts would be one hundred Col total... Since one's a gift I'll drop it to seventy five Col.  Sound cool?" I offered, awaiting her response.

Piera's polite smile morphed into a grin of delight as the cook's familiar stuck out its paw in imitation of its master and she obligingly shook the paw betweeb her fingers. Looking back at the silver haired player she nodded "One hundred col is fine." She appreciated the gesture of a discount but knew that every player had to make a living. Besides, his prices were well below what she had been expecting.

"Oh, come on, if you won't take the discount for yourself, at least take it for me.  It can be a present from the two of us, hey?" I offered, intent on giving her the discount.  I had heaps of Col as it was... But materials were another story. "Or... If you really want to pay full price, it'll be seventy five Col and a material hunting session with me.  Sound sweet to you?"

Piera considered Grave's first offer while chewing on the inside of her cheek. At his alternative,  the brunette perked up with an eager smile. "You have yourself a deal Just Grave." The alchemist was constantly in need of materials and though she didn't really know the silver haired cook, she couldn't imagine him being a bad guy if he belonged to Mack's guild.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Miss Piera." I told her politely, coupled with a wink.  I opened up a trade request, offering the two desserts, and behind the scenes I sent her a friend request so that she would come across it after the trade was complete.  I felt that material hunting would be a nice way for the two of us to get to know eachother... not to mention I could show her my badass <<Martial Arts>> skill.  Hikari decided to get a tad curious and slip off my shoulder, across the counter and lean towards Piera, peering at her and trying to get a good look at her.

The bespectacled young woman smiled, shaking her head slightly in bashful amusement at the silver haired player's wink before turning her attention to the trade request that had popped up on her menu and entered the amount of seventy five col before accepting and then seeing another request, this one a friend request. Considering it for a moment she couldn't see a reason not to and so tapped the 'yes' button. Depositing the desserts into her inventory, Piera slipped off of the stool and was immediately greeted with Chewie, who was sniffing at her hands. "If you be good I'll give it to you later." The brunette promised, petting the cub on the head before noticing another familiar who's attention she had. She held her hand out in a loose fist, wrist upward for the mammal to sniff while she said, "Thanks for the desserts Just Grave, I'll be looking forward to your message whenever you feel up to gathering."  The alchemist then slowly pulled her hand away from the familiar and waved before turning and exiting the diner with Chewie at her heels with a sense of curiosity and fulfillment.

-75 Col
+Somber Mousse (Good Dessert)
+Bloodberry Mousse (Good Dessert)

Knowing, as he did, the location of the shops for every member of the Crimson Blades, Mack found his way up to the third floor of the Aincrad tower and had no trouble in locating Grave's Crimson Diner. He strongly suspected that Grave was going to be very happy to see him today. The blonde blacksmith had a massive food order to fill in preparation for the boss fight on the eleventh floor. Would that it were safe for Grave to take part in that operation, but Mack was dead set against allowing any of the Blades to take part in the operation if they were under level twenty. It simply wasn't safe. Reaching the doors to Grave's shop, Mack pushed them open and entered, quickly making his presence known.

"Grave," he called out in a booming tone that caused the heads of several diners to swivel in his direction. "I want to buy every food item in your shop that is of rare or better quality! How much? In particular, I'm after items with antioxidants, probiotics, and herbs."

Edited by Mack

I grinned almost maniacally as Mack boomed at me to trade him all of my rare or better dishes. "Alright!  Now we're talking!" I called back as I reached into the glass display case and began putting each of my rates and perfects into a trade. "Lucky for you, I was supposed to throw three uncommons or better in guild storage, right?  I'm going to give you two of these for free and I'll throw an uncommon into storage." I explained, dematerializing my dishes.

TRADE REQUEST

Offering: 

Mini Wolf Kebab - Rare Snack (Vitamins: +2 LD/1 thread): A small, ten centimetre long stick with small squares of wolf meat slid over it.  The meat can almost be seen dripping with meat juice.

Fried Mantis Wing - Rare Snack (Herbs: +1 BD/1 thread): The wing of a Killer Mantis deep-fried and crumbed, much like your typical chicken wing.

Beowolf Steak - Rare Meal (Fiber: +2 MIT/1 thread): A slab of meat cut from a beowolf, a werewolf-like monster with tough flesh, but when cooked and marinated, the meat becomes very spongy and almost melts in one's mouth.

Firecrackers - Perfect Snack (Herbs: +1 BD/1 thread, Fiber: +1 MIT/1 thread): A small pack of ten fifty-cent piece-sized crackers, covered in some kind of red powder.  This powder is very spicy and feels like a flame on the tongue, hence the name 'Firecracker'.  Soon, the sweeter herbs within the cracker wash over the spice, dimming the heat and allowing for a fresh taste of the next.

Somber Berry Split - Perfect Dessert (Probiotics: -1 Status Effect DMG/1 thread, Vitamins: +2 LD/1 thread): A flat, oval-shaped bowl containing a row of Somber Berries, a small, gold ball-sized black berry that has a rather bland taste. However, the seeds are known to be quite bitter. The dish combines this bitterness with makeshift ice cream and apple juice to enhance the once-bland flavour.

Kopi Danish - Perfect Dessert (Fiber: +3 MIT/1 thread): A small danish containing the soft insides of a Kopi Nut, a large, pear-shaped nut with an extra hard shell, but a very soft, very juicy inside. The pastry wraps over the golden inside in an infinity pattern.

Bloodberry Icecream - Perfect Dessert (Well Fed: +5 Max HP/1 thread): A light ice-cream made from the very sweet Bloodberry.  Comes in a rather large bowl, proving highly filling for the consumer.

Taking: 1550 Col

"We're gearing up for the Boss Raid up on the eleventh floor. I'm serious when I say I want everything you can give me with probiotics, herbs, and antioxidants. This is the first raid above the tenth floor and I'd prefer to have the Assault Team go into it overpowered rather than underpowered," Mack rumbled, eyeing each of the items and then entering into his menu to transfer the col over to Grave. "Let me know when you have more and if I have the col, I will purchase the items." Mack hit the trade request to send Grave the col that he had asked for.

-1550 Col

"Aha, I see!  That makes sense why you want to basically but my stock." I replied as I watched him enter the Col. "Don't worry, I've got more Col than Mats at this rate, if you think about it on a ratio.  Unless you're willing to pay Mats, which I'm pretty sure you're not, don't worry about the other two." Finally the trade was complete and my stock had dropped considerably, left with a measly few Good and Uncommon dishes.

-Everything in the trade

+1550

ID: 31075

CD: 6 = Good Item

XP: 2

ID: 31076

CD: 12 = Perfect Item (Submitting for approval)

XP: 8

ID: 31077

CD: 9 = Uncommon Item (Submitting for approval)

XP: 3

ID: 31079

CD: 9 = Uncommon Item (Submitting for approval)

ID: 31080

CD: 10 = Uncommon Item (Submitting for approval)

Crafts left for Sep 11: 0

XP Earned: 19

Total XP: 107

Edited by Grave

A rather intermediating warrior opens the door of the dinner and, walks over to the silver haired warrior. The man seems to be Beoreson who went AWOL a few days ago. The map had said that he had been in the mountains for the whole week. The warrior looks rather fearsome as it appears that his armor is now battle scared, and he has made some minor adjustments to it. He pulls off the face wrap and says to the man with a slight grin, "I'll take the house special."

I was rather surprised when I watched a large, armoured figure stroll into my shop, armour clinking lightly.  He'd obvious been through better times, and I was about to ask if I could help him, but not before the face wrap was peeled back to reveal Beoreson's grin; the bastard had been MIA for the last few days, and boy did he look like crap.  I reached into the display case and retreated with the Bat Sandwich in hand and placed it upon the counter; I'd given him a freebie once, not again unless it was really required. "Beoreson, where in Aincrad have you been?  You literally just flew the coup, kicked the can!  Spill the beans, man." I inquired, my speech hurried as I rushed to receive answers from him.

Paid for his sandwich and, tossed the silver haired man his 50 col. He decided to ask the man a question himself before, he started to work on his own question. "Can I fix my armor as I tell you?" asks the raven haired man, something seemed to have changed in him. Nothing that could be pointed out but, he seemed to be slightly more....worn and calm would best describe the man now. He no longer was the cocky spaz that he was when he first entered this death game.

-50 Col

+1 Bat sandwich