[F02 | R7 Cook] Grave Gourmet (Open)

Zandra enters the shop, she walk forward to Grave.''Hi, Im just here to drop off your materials.'' Zandra opened her panel and sent fifteen materials to Grave. Then she wish him good luck in his cooking and walked out of the shop.

-15 Materials

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue walked into the shop on the third floor which he has rarely been into. As he walked into the shop, a customer of his just walked out. Eh. This place must be quite popular. He concluded. Having good hopes about the place, Blue opened the doors to the shop that he hoped had what he was trying to find. However, his hopes were ripped when he was unable to spot any food item that might help him.

Might as well ask the owner to make me an item. He thought, hoping the owner was nearby. When he did indeed spot the owner, he said, "Can I request an item to be made? I'd like a rare food item that gives me 2X Vitamin enhancement." The food item would be great for his material gathering needs. After I get this item, I'll use it to find some materials for my shop. "Also, I'd like to know the price for that."

Edited by Blue

I waved Zandra out the door, before my eyes widened at my next customer; the same player who I commissioned a set of handwraps off of.  Listening to his request, a grin crossed my lips and I retreated to the open kitchen, giving Hikari a few orders. Thank goodness Zandra dropped those materials off...

ID: 35252

Roll: 4 = Bad Item

LD: 8 = Salvage Fail

XP: 1

ID: 35253

Roll: 3 = Fail

ID: 35254

Roll: 11 = Rare Item

XP: 5

ID: 35255

Roll: 12 = Perfect Item

XP: 8

ID: 35256

Roll: 8 = Good Item

XP: 2

Crafts left for Oct 16: 0

XP Earned: 17

Total XP: 146

Edited by Grave

Blue half-sighed half-yawned as he sat down in his counter trying to find something entertaining to do. Currently, everyone in the game is quite occupied with their own personal life and he hasn't really been interacting with other people that much so the only logical thing to do at the moment was to find some materials for his shop so he could get some crafts done. However, he really needed an item to boost his luck and he's recently ordered one in a shop. Hence he decided that he would go back to the third floor and ask how his item was coming about. As he walked through the door, he asked, "Hey. How's my item going about?" That was when Blue noticed the item on the floor. "Well, thanks for making it." He stated with a smile before sending the trade offer to the player for his item.

+1 Blue Orange (2X Vitamin)
-150 Col

Edited by Blue

I was only half awake when a customer strode in, received his item and left the Col for me... I guessed that was my call to work.

ID: 36056
CD: 7 = Good Item

ID: 36057
CD: 5 = Good Item

ID: 36058
CD: 3 = Fail

ID: 36059
CD: 2 = Fail

ID: 36060
CD: 2 = Fail

Crafts left for Oct 24: 0
XP Earned: 7
Total XP: 153

Edited by Grave

Zandra entered the Crimson diner for the third time, this time she was gonna get what she had been paying for, she was excited to get started crafting with some snacks that would make her keep consentration better. She entered the shop and greeted Grave.''Hello there, I herd some of my food was complete, I would like to pick them up.'' She gave Grave a smile while waiting for him to reply.

It had been quite some time since Kalesh had last been to the diner, having actually given his delicious treat to someone else for a quest than eat it himself. He smiled and waved a clawed hand towards Grave as he said " 'ello!" and started to look through his selection of goods before deciding with a smile "Hey, could I get an energy boosting item? The best you have!" He smiled happily, sure he would have need of energy in the future for one reason or another. Either he'd run out from hitting too hard too soon or be outlasted in durability!

• 2 weeks later...

A grin crept across my lips as the crisp ringing of the minuscule bells overlooking the rugged mahogany-hued door echoed off of the worn bricks holding the building together. Either I had a new customer or a returnee, either way I was going to be glad to greet-

Oh god.  Whoops.  Zandra strode into the diner, subtly demanding her items she had commissioned. I had been a total idiot and neglected contacting her about their completion! Hurriedly, I rushed into the gleaming glass case and retrieved the three dishes; the Eye-see Pole, the Tundra Cheesecake and the Frozen Lemonade. "I-I am terribly sorry!" I apologized, demanding forgiveness. "I-I entirely forgot to message you!" I had no excuse; I had forgotten about it, and was possibly about to pay the pr-

A familiar head of red hair soon followed; once again, a returning customer. Thankfully, someone I had been meaning to catch up with for quite some time. Setting the items on the counter for Zandra to retrieve, I turned my attention to the emerald-eyed warrior. "Greetings, Kalesh." I said, before adding, "Oh, I apologize, Piera told me your name. It is reassuring to see you back here, and relatively relieving all the same." I explained, before freezing solid at the sight of the talons hugging Kalesh's fingers. "A-are those claws?!" I asked, scooting around the counter to take a closer look, while Hikari parkoured over the glass case and onto my shoulder. "Do you... mind if I take a look?" I questioned childishly.

---

-1 Eye-see Pole, Tundra Cheesecake, Frozen Lemonade

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was always fun and interesting to see what the shops were like on each floor. And this being a day off from her duties as Vice Commander of the Knight of Blood, Opal had taken the opportunity to do a little window shopping. Coming up to the third floor of Aincrad, the woman was dressed in her stylish black turtleneck and black slacks. The woman came upon a shop, delicious smells coming from the open door as customers filled in and left with there special orders. Opal's tummy had been rumbling and it was almost lunch time, so she decided to check the shop out.

To her surprise, it was her nose guiding her inside and not so much that she knew this was Grave's personal shop. When she saw them there in his chef attire, the woman nearly laughed, "Oh my! Look at you! I didn't think I was walking into your shop. My nose caught the scent of delicious food and I had to come it. I suppose this works out well enough as I also get to visit a close friend. How are you doing, Grave?" the woman asked, her fingernails tapping on his glass counter as she examined the delicious snacks and treats offered up on display. 

I was whistling a tune, with Hikari squeaking a chipper beat, as I gently stirred the bubbling concoction within my frying pan. "This is going to be good..." I mused, and Hikari gave me a squeak of approval. The bells from the front door rang crisply through the restaurant, and I turned to greet the customer.

Oh, [censored]... I swore inwardly, my hand giving a wild jump and flinging boiling liquid onto my wrist. Shouting in pain I dropped the entire pan onto the tiled floor, likely cracking it. I brought my burnt wrist into my free hand and squeezed to slow the blood flow to the burnt area. "O-oh, hi, Opal..." I greeted her squeakily. Hikari sounded like she was cleaning up my mess behind me. "W-well... I was doing fine until I had a stupid moment and spilled my dish on myself..." I admitted part-truthful.

Opal's honey eyes lit up as she saw the small red scorch mark on his wrist and she shook her head, "I guess that's part of the business of being a cook, you'll get a lot of that splatter effect happening. That actually looks kinda painful," the woman gave a sympathetic look to him as she stood there, unsure of what to do next. She had indeed started the conversation, but that didn't last long. She should have had more to say..."So...how are things? I see business is doing well, saw a few happy customers leaving just a moment ago. Making quite the name for yourself as a Chef, huh? Well, you are good with your hands being the Ardent Pugilist and all," she said with a small giggle. 

"Hrmm...I actually stopped by because I was hungry..." the woman slipped onto a stool in front of his counter and lifted one leg over the other as she looked at him, "What would you recommend for a hungry woman who has not had a bite to eat all day?" 

Surprisingly, as Opal said it was quite painful, even though pain was supposed to be negated in SAO. I guess reality just starts merging with the virtual world, eventually. "Yes, it does hurt a little, but I will survive." I reassured Opal with a smile. I looked to Hikari cleaning up the spillage and gave her a thumbs up. "I guess I am pretty good." I said with a nod and a grin. "How about yourself, Sweetheart? I guess I do have a bit of business... but it is not as much as I would like. As you can see," I motioned to the colossal range of dishes in the display case, "I have more dishes than I know what to do with." I complained, frowning. "And also, the word you are looking for might instead be 'Argent'. Argent is silver, if that was the allusion you were going for." I explained with a smug grin at my own wisdom.

"Oh, you are, hey?" I asked, narrowing my eyes slightly. "Well, lucky for you, I was just about to start making a few more dishes. What would you like; something nice and cold or something more of a dessert?" I asked, having two ideas in mind.

Opal laughed, her body slightly going backward as she sat in the stool. She raised a hand at him and waved it back and forth, "The word I was going for was indeed, ardent. It means passionate, Grave. And that is exactly what you are. There is never a moment when I found us together that you were so dedicated. Whether it was taking down a bat or saving that child in the cave...Passion just drives you and that's what makes you the Ardent Pugilist," the woman knew her words and what she was saying, she might have looked like a chesty air head at one time flaunting her body to whim, but she had a great deal of brains to back it up as well. She was no floozy. 

"However, if you wanna call yourself the Argent Ardent Pugilist, you are more than welcome to it. Though that is quite the mouthful and even with my talented tongue, it is quick the tongue twister." she had declared allowing her hand to slip back down on the counter. Her eyebrows raised as he gave a few suggestions to her and the woman was now faced with a decision. "As much as I love sweets, I think I need something in my belly that's going to be filling. So we'll go from there on what you got schemed up for me."

I listened to Opal's reasoning for using 'Ardent' and nodded at each point. "Ahh, I get you, the meaning was not obvious at first. But yes, now that you say it I do believe that I am an Ardent Pugilist; the lone Pugilist. I do not think anyone else around my level uses <<Martial Arts>>. Anyway... thanks for saying that. It is good to know that I seem that way to you." I thanked her, with a squinting smile. Opal knew how to choose her words... well, except for when she left the last time she met. I was left devastated from her words.

"No, I think I will take the title you gave me and run with it." I responded, chuckling. "Ardent Pugilist... not bad, not bad at all." I tested the name with a grin. "Alright... I will see what I can do..." I muttered, making sure my chef clothing was prepped before I turned to the stove and such. Hikari was happily hanging from the knife rack just above and I reached up to pull her down. "Oi, you, enough being a goofball." I scolded with a happy snicker, setting her to the side. Retrieving the non-mutilated Elf Treat I received while hunting with Zandra, I got to work in cooking something up with the strange, sweet bread. "Alright, Hikari, time for work."

After some time of baking, boiling, dipping, sprinkling and tasting, I finally had it there; the Elven Luxury. At first, it looked just like a giant potato covered in some white sauce, but when Opal dug in, she would find the outside to actually be a sweet, baked bread, and the sauce to be a kind of cheese. Inside was a mixture of various diced vegetables, all sweetened with a spice similar to cinnamon. The vegetables swam in a clear liquid that tasted vaguely of lemonade, but contained a slight bitterness the whole way through. "Bon appétit." I gently set the dish on the counter in front of Opal for her to dine.

Opal leaned on her arm as she propped her chin up and watched Grave work. He said he had an idea or two to throw at her, but honestly, the woman could eat anything right now with how much her tummy grumbled. But she would wait patiently as the chef prepared the meal. Moments later, something was pushed in front of her. The woman eagerly picked up a fork and began to examine it with her keen amber eyes, "What...is it?" she asked nervously. It looked like a monstrous potato and she was unsure of whether to stab it first or cut. Not really waiting for an answer, the woman began to peel back the outer layer, a plethora of scents seem to explode as the creation was opened up. The flavors were mixed in the air their aromatic scents danced around her nose. 

Her mouth was beginning to salivate, "Oh man...I can't wait.." the woman drover her fork into the middle, collecting a bit of everything that her fork could handle. The piping hot creation was pulled into her mouth and she sank her teeth down into the mix. Her amber eyes stared at Grave, and they began to water lightly, "So...good..." she said with a mouthful, trying not to allow the contents escape as she held up one hand to cover her mouth. She continued to takes more and more pieces of it and began to work her way around towards the outer layer. The full flavor of this masterpiece cuisine was delectable through and through, and she had found herself with a rather full belly. The woman leaned back slightly with an exasperated sigh, "Don't suppose you got a name for that? But boy, oh boy, that was yummy...Thank you for that, Grave. I don't think I could eat another bite..." the woman allowed a faint burp to pass by her hand as she gave a nervous laugh, "Excuse me," she said tidying up her mouth with a napkin. 

Zandra entered the crimson diner. She had just made an announcement, and for that she needed alot of food. She walked straigth for the cook."Hi there handsome man. Id wishe to place an order." She filled in an order and handed it over to the cook."It is pretty huge I will pay half now and same amount when I return for the first pick up. Could you tell me when your at each five of them?" She said and handed over the order with a friendly smile.

Order(will change to correctly when on computer:

Name and desription for cook to decide.

Enchantment: Essential nutrients. +1 CD for one day

Amount: 20

-5000 Col.