[F02 | R7 Cook] Grave Gourmet (Open)

I watched on as the vice commander stuffed herself with the delicacy I had crafted with finesse. "I call it the 'Elven Luxury'.  I found these strange, sweet bread rolls on the elves I slew when I was out hunting with Zandra." I explained, coming around to the front and seating myself on the bench beside her. "That one is on the house, do not bother about paying me.  It was just a simple meal with no special effects." I offered, smiling sweetly down at the girl as she sat in pleasure.

"Speaking of Zandra..." I muttered as the female strolled in through the front door, and tried her flirting again. "Hey, Zandra, I told you, do not worry about-" But before I could finish, she ordered a massive load of dishes. "H-holy... [censored]... I-I do not mean to disappoint you, but you may be waiting a while... I am all out of materials..." I admitted, argent eyes quivering at the sheet. "B-but I will do my best to fulfill the order..." I finished in a sigh.

+5000 Col

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opal smiled as he sat down beside her, it was on the house? Nothing better than free, good tasting food. Opal would not complain in the slightest. Though she wondered about the ingredients of the Elven Luxury, that was indeed interesting name to come up with and finding such things on the deceased. Opal thought about it for a moment and shrugged. He had told her of the short story, and Opal had looked behind her as the very same woman came into the store. Opal had scraped some of the sauce from her plate and delved her thumb into her mouth, her tongue lapping over the sauce as she overheard the conversation. Apparently this woman, Zandra, had given Grave a rather large order, his voice was unsure of what to make of it. 

"If you need help collecting materials, hun, I can go out with you. I am pretty good at sweeping mobs with my katana," the woman finished pulling her thumb from her mouth and licking her red lips with the tip of her tongue and placed both hands in her lap. She smiled at Zandra, she wasn't sure if she ever met this player before...she couldn't quite recall her face from anywhere. Then again, Opal's memory wasn't the best. Were they in a Floor Raid together once? Opal looked back to Grave, her smile still there and attempting to not be nosey...but she had already done that already. 

"Thanks, Opal. I will call on you if the need arises. I might go mat hunting sometime soon, actually. It will be like old times, eh? Just not... the same..." I trailed off looking down. I gave myself a quick, light punch across the jaw to knock me back to Aincrad. "Sorry about that..." I apologized, now looking somewhat glum. I just wished I did not always feel that way around Opal. I just hoped I would get over it soon. "Anything you wanna talk with the Silver Haired Stunner, Sweetheart?" I asked, leaning closer to her.

• 2 weeks later...

This cooking session was a DISASTER. Well, at least the first half of it. Using the Treant Apple I had, I attempted to make a pie... but it kind of exploded, mainly thanks to Hikari. She poured alcohol in it and accidentally turned the stove on... dumbass. However, using the Wyvern Meat, I made a wicked kebab. It was not anything too special, but Wyvern meat is just so soft and tender and juicy and ohhhhhh, I had to really refrain from biting into it. I slotted my singular success into my display case, ready for the next lucky customer.

ID: 47075

Roll: 3 = Failure

XP: 1

ID: 47076

Roll: 5 = Good Item

XP: 2

Crafts Left for Jan 30: 4

XP Earned: 3

Total XP: 198

Edited by Grave
  • 3 weeks later...

Jason walked into the diner. He had already requested that he loan a bit of someones equipment for a small period of time, And a player named Grave responded, saying he had a mask with +1 accuracy on it, that Jason could have. And that made Jason very happy, that he was willing to trade that to him. Then Jason looked at some of the food items. The <<Rock Candy>> Looked nice, but it cost 150 Col and he only had 140..... "Will you accept 140 for the Rock Candy??? You have been very generous to me, especially with the mask, so thank you, alot."

Accept Trade???

140 col for Rock Candy,

and 0 for Mask???

Zandra knocks on the door and then open it, stepping into the cylindrical stone building. She looks around and when she spots Grave she walks to him with a smile."Hello there Grave. Im kinda hungry so would like some food." She paused to check if he had anything she wanted. But nope, time to order."Id like a drink of ice-cold beer with perfect alcoholic enchantment. Then two rare food. One with herb and the other vitamins. You think you can do that?"

(Zandra, will get around to responding to you when I'm on PC, not a big fan of rolling for crafts on mobile)

The player I had messaged with an offer to trade my Crimson Cross to him had entered my store, and I grinned as he peered at the food I had available. Before long, he asked for a 10 Col discount on my Rock Candy. "Hrm..." I pondered. "Not sure... maybe..." I continued to debate with with myself, until I snapped my fingers in delight. "Alright, I will take 140 for the Rock Candy BUT in exchange I will be going on a hunt with you, deal?" I asked, a wide smile plastered to my lips.

-1 Crimson Cross (From inventory)

-1 Rock Candy (Store)

+140 Col

Snow felt uncomfortable venturing to the higher floors. With so very little experience under her belt, a single wrong look from something in the fields would drop her health to zero and ultimately, end her very young life. Yet, the blonde felt compelled to venture out of her comfort zone. If not just to feel better about taking risks, than to see and learn about life on the higher floors. Luckily, the warp gates were always located in safe zones, even the few floors that held warp gates in the fields. Granted, those gates had much smaller safezones, but they existed none the less.

When Snow spawned into the third floor Delilah Village, she immediately notice how much smaller it was compared to the Town of Beginnings. Not only were the buildings shorter, but the architecture was warm and inviting. The teen took her first few steps into the foreign territory, hands close to her chest and mind racing with anxiety. The players here were fewer, NPCs even less so, but the village seemed to cater to its inviting atmosphere. Aromas of baked goods and simmering stocks floated in the air along with the smokey tinge of wood burning fireplaces.

In fact, the aroma reminded her of her childhood in the Czech Republic. She lived in a small town similar to this. Sometimes when she walked the street to her mother's shop, she could smell the baker's wares or household recipes on the crisp air.

It was one particular aroma that hooked Snow's attention. Savory, with a hint of spice, yet simple and familiar. The young phalanx braved the cobbled streets in pursuit of the source. It lead her to a small cafe with a chalk sign outside which read:

The Crimson Diner
Today's Special:
Rabbit on a Stick
Sapphire Stew
&
Apple Cider

"Rabbit," Snow thought with excitement in her eyes. Her father used to bring them home on the way from the factory. Every winter season, it was a cheap and simple staple for them.

Snow walked into the quaint diner with a soft jingle of the door's bell.

Crimson armor and jade hair strode through the door way.  This was a man on a mission, and he was hungry for some stat boosting insurance.  He saw his guild mate, and good friend and went over.

"Grave.. I'm on a very peculiar mission and I need energy restoration items, a plenty.  Five of your perfect energy restoratives would be wonderful."

The hunter would say as he pulled out 15 Materials as payment in advance.

"If you require any materials in the future, send me a message.  I'll add it to my list."

Darius would enter the establishment, wearing a dragon-themed set of vanity armor. Not taking a seat in one of the various offered, he was curt, businesslike, and to the point as he spoke. "I would like five rare snacks, all with two slots of alcoholic. I have no materials to pay with, as the purpose of the snacks are to aid in gaining materials. I will pay the 1000 Col now, and when I have gained the materials I need, and after using the created snacks, I will return to buy more with materials. After the first five, if you had them ready and waiting, I would be willing to add two extra materials on the price of the five when I return to buy more." What he said wasn't so much of a request as it was a demand. He came off rather rude, but it was just how he was to everyone. Darius offered to trade to 1000 Col in advance for the order. The prospective business he could provide in the future was also something to look forward to, as he would require a cook's services almost constantly.

It's not often I get a large influx of customers, but when I do... it becomes somewhat stressful. Zandra was first, ordering two rare items and an perfect alcoholic beverage. "Alright, coming right up." I said, turning around to get to work... before a second customer, donning blond hair, strolled into the diner as well. I turned my head to peer over my shoulder, letting the orange weasel on the counter get stuff sorted. "Welcome to the Crimson Diner!" I welcomed her, shining her a friendly smile. Little time was allotted for greetings, however, as a familiar head of green hair, Hirru, arrived, and was quick to ask for five energy items - perfects, mind you. Thankfully, a pile of mats was my payment, buying a sigh of relief from me. "Alright, you got it..." I muttered, turning around to get back to work, until the door was opened again, revealing a second head of blond hair, this time male. He ordered five rare alcoholics, and it was at that point I was slowly dying inside (and it wasn't helped by the way the guy asked); I received an order from Zandra quite some time ago for twenty perfects. Then I received... I had to write it down. On a small form at the bench behind the counter, I wrote;

Perfect: 26
Rare: 7

I whined slightly as I wrote down the last entry;

Mats: 22

I asked for more customers... I got more customers...

+1000 Col
+15 Mats

ID: 49755
Roll: 10 - Rare (Zandra - Herbs)
XP: 5

ID: 49756
Roll: 6 - Good

ID: 49757
Roll: 11 - Rare (Zandra - Vitamins)

ID: 49758
Roll: 10 - Rare (Darius)

ID: 49759
Roll: 11 - Rare (Darius)

ID: 49760
Roll: 10 - Rare (Darius)

Crafts Left for Mar 1: 0

XP Earned: 27

Total XP: 225

Edited by Grave
  • 2 weeks later...

Macradon came walking into Grave's shop, he was in need of some good food for his upcoming quest that he wanted to do. He would just need some good quality food, just some bare materials. As he entered he would look around and try to spot Grave. "Hey Grave, I got an order for you" he would say and walk towards him. Macradon would take out 5 materials and put them on the table. "I'll need 5 raw steaks, just the steaks, nothing special" he would say with a smile. He needed it for feeding the enemy quest. "I've been hearing that you're soon out of Mats for stock, so I'll gift you these" he would say and slide over a bunch more materials, 50 in fact. "These should suffice" he said with a smile.

-55 Mats

Edited by Macradon

I smiled as the familiar crusader figure strolled into the diner, expecting him to buy something from my existing wares... but I slumped to the counter in defeat when he ordered five steaks. "Log... out..." I whimpered quietly, but perked up when something hit the counter; a whole crap-ton of mats. "W-where did you hear I was running out?" I asked, before shaking my head. "You know what, do not answer that. Let me get to crafting."

+55 Mats

ID: 50959
Roll: 1 = Critical Fail

ID: 50960
Roll: 1 = Critical Fail

ID: 50961
Roll: 3 = Fail

ID: 50962
Roll: 9 = Uncommon
XP: 3

ID: 50963
Roll: 2 = Fail

ID: 50964
Roll: 11 = Rare (Darius)

Crafts Left for Mar 11: 0
XP Earned: 12
Total XP: 237

Edited by Grave

I was hard at work, crafting items like some cooking machine. The first crafting session was a mess, ending with nothing but charred sludge. Thankfully two items pulled through alright. Now it was time for my second session, and I prayed that I'd have better luck. I was quick to get Hikari on the job as well, assisting at the side with any other additions to dishes that I required.

ID: 51234
Roll: 1 = I hate my life

ID: 51235
Roll: 4 = Bad item
LD: 1 = I hate my life

ID: 51236
Roll: 2 = I hate my life

ID: 51237
Roll: 2 = I hate my life

ID: 51238
Roll: 1 = I hate my life

ID: 51239
Roll: 5 = Good Item (Macradon)

Crafts Left for Mar 13: 0
XP Earned: 7
Total XP: 244

Edited by Grave

Another day of crafting, it was. I had so many orders to fill, I felt like going for a swim in a vat of hot oil. "Hikari... you can cook today..." I mumbled, before a defiant squeak retorted. "What do you mean you do not feel like it?" I asked, peering at the weasel. "Oh, and I thought I was lazy when it came to cooking! Fine then, shift over!" I ordered, getting to work on my orders.

ID: 51422
Roll: 3 = Fail

ID: 51423
Roll: 10 = Rare (Darius)

ID: 51424
Roll: 10 = Rare

ID: 51425
Roll: 6 = Good (Mac)

ID: 51426
Roll: 7 = Good (Mac)

ID: 51427
Roll: 11 = Rare

Crafts Left for Mar 15: 0
XP Earned: 20
Total XP: 264

Edited by Grave

Darius would enter the establishment, having been notified that his items were completed. With a simple nod, he would take his items and leave. Short, concise business was how he preferred it. No association past producer and consumer. It made life simpler, faster, and much more efficient.

[I am unsure on whether or not I paid when I said I would when I ordered the items. If you could, please notify me if I have or not, and I will either edit this post to say I paid, or leave it be. Thanks a ton!]

Walking into the diner and taking a seat at the bar, somewhat nervous. This is the highest floor I've ever been on, she thought. I just need to get in, buy the food and get out. That's all.

Looking to the man at the counter, she lent forward, speaking softly "erm.. excuse me, would it be possible for me to get the Heartrock Salad and the Spiral flower one too?", as she says this. Allania gets out 305 col, placing it on the counter and pushing it in the mans direction, "I believe this is the right amount" , she same in the same soft tone.

-305 col

Edited by Allania

I watched the blond man with the somewhat irritating attitude walk into my Diner, not too long after I notified him of my completion of his order. "Right, here you go." I offered, bringing each of his items up onto the counter.

Spoiler

-3 Heart Bar

-2 Liquor Lollipop Mk.2

He was quickly followed by a second blond, this time by a young female with quite adorable features, and a shy attitude to match. "Absolutely! No one else has ordered them, they are free game to grab!" I announced, tapping the Col and transferring it to my inventory, before bringing out the Heartrock Salad and one of my Spiral Flower Salads. "Here you go!"

Spoiler

+305 Col

-1 Heartrock Salad

-1 Spiral Flower Salad

Putting the items into her inventory with a smile to the man at the bar, "thank you" she said kindly.

Sliding down from her seat at the bar she started to head in the direction of the exit. Before she left she turned walked back to the person at the bar leaning towards him and saying "you have a very nice place here". After saying that the girl hurried to the exit. Dashing out of the door.

+1 Heartrock Salad

+1 Spiral Flower Salad

Edited by Allania

ID: 52428 (Accidentally used thread URL instead of post. Forgive me)
Roll: 10 = Rare

ID: 52430
Roll: 1 = Kill me now

ID: 52431
Roll: 12 = Perfect (Zandra)
XP: 8

ID: 52432
Roll: 8 = Uncommon
XP: 3

ID: 52433