[F02 | R7 Cook] Grave Gourmet (Open)

I laughed as Opal dug straight into her dessert, enjoying it more than I had expected her to. She offered to pay me for the items, and I tilted my head, thinking a moment. Usually, I would have told her not to worry about payment... but I was kind of lacking materials, so maybe accepting her offer would be ideal. "Come to think of it... I am running slightly low on materials, so that would be great, thank you Opal." I accepted her offer with a wide grin, before turning around and getting to work on crafting once more.

ID: 56869
Roll: 5 + 1 = 6 = Good

XP: 2

ID: 56870
Roll: 3 + 1 = 4 = Good

ID: 56871
Roll: 9 + 1 = 10 = Rare

XP: 5

ID: 56872
Roll: 2 + 1 = 3 = Bad

XP: 1

ID: 56873
Roll: 8 + 1 = 9 = Uncommon

XP: 3

ID: 56874
Roll: 12 = Perfect

XP: 8

ID: 56875
Roll: 11 + 1 = 12 = Perfect

Crafts Left for April 18th: 0
XP Earned: 29
Total XP: 469

Edited by Grave
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hunter got a strange message from Grave.  Apparently, the order that he had made was done, but there was a problem.  He didn't remember making one, or if he did, it was too long ago to remember with the events of Aincrad looming in the background.  The hunter had recently gained the ability to find sub-dungeons faster than most people, becoming a true hunter with it.  Coming to the third floor, he opened the door to Graves diner, to be blasted by the scents of the food within.  Given that he had not taken a day off for proper food in some time, his mouth was watering from the sights and smells.  Soon he would probably find Grave, where he would give a slight wave with his first two fingers outstretched in a mock salute.

"Grave, you have something for me?  I don't remember what it was, but I guess it is something good."

The hunter would say before finding something that looked and sounded great for him.  Two recipes that gave additional luck during a hunt, and there were some that gave additional support to crafting items and equipment.  Those also peaked the hunters interests, which made him drop 12 Materials down on a nearby table.

"I'll also take five (5) of those Heartrock Salads, and two (2) of the Lion Steak!"

He would say in a quick manner before looking at the pugilist with a serious face.

"Hunting ain't easy."

Edited by Hirru

The silver haired gentleman behind the counter greeted her warmly with a smile. Nervous, and uncomfortable, Snow startled a weak smile in response.

"H-hello!" she returned with a waver in her tone. "I saw the sign out front that you sell cooked rabbit?"

The inside of the diner was quaint. Simple, yet inviting. Being inside closed doors helped to stave some of her concerns of being on the higher floors. The familiar aroma and sound of food being cooked melted away some of the current reality in memories of a time before SAO. The young blonde approached the counter, patiently waiting and watching as the chef filled his many orders.

Having ventured to the 3rd floor, Nikodemus made his way to a shop that sold food. 'The Crimson Diner' was known to him through simple asking around. He entered the shop and browsed around a little and smiled. This place would do. Looking to the owner, Nikodemus smiled and stepped close, clearing his throat. "Hello, I am looking for anything that provides a boost to my BD. I hear you sell such items for 230 col. I would like to purchase one please."

• 2 weeks later...

(Please let me know when you have logged your items in your inventory so I know when to remove them from my list)

@Hirru

None other than the Jade Hunter walked into my Diner after I had notified him about an order he had placed... yet he did not seem to remember ordering anything. "Hmm... maybe these will jog your memory?" I asked curiously, reaching under the counter and grasping the five cans of liquid I had put next to the name 'Hirru'. "Five Perfect energy restoratives." I reminded him with a smile, before he ordered more of my food and I laughed. "My, going from the Jade Hunter to the Jade Hunger, are we?" I asked jokingly as I retrieved the Heartrock Salads and Lion Steaks from the glass case, placing them on the counter. My payment was gratefully left on a table and I beamed. "Will that be all, today?"

-5 Wasp's Sting, -5 Heartrock Salad, -2 Lion Steak

+12 Materials

@Snow

The blond girl mentioned that I sold rabbit, and I cocked my head for a moment, realising what she meant. "Ah! Yes! My open fire-cooked Rabbit on a Stick!" I mused as I reached into the glass case and ever so daintily took the ends of the stick in my fingers, bringing it up to the counter and showing the girl. "Three hundred Col or three materials for this sucker." I told her, wondering if she wished to bargain.

@Nikodemus_Blackwood

A strange player approached my counter, claiming to have heard that I sold accuracy boosting items for two hundred and thirty Col. "My, word travels far!" I chuckled, fishing around the display case for a moment, before realising the one accuracy item I had was sold to Zandra! "I am terribly sorry! I do not have any in stock at the moment! If you would please wait while I try and craft you one now." I apologized with a groan; I had done this so many times before...

ID: 58108
Roll: 10 + 1 = 11 = Rare [Nikodemus]
XP: 5

ID: 58109
Roll: 10 + 1 = 11 = Rare
XP: 5

ID: 58110
Roll: 5 + 1 = 6 = Good
XP: 2

ID: 58111
Roll: 11 + 1 = 12 = Perfect [Ariel]
XP: 8

ID: 58112
Roll: 10 + 1 = 11 = Rare

ID: 58113
Roll: 1 + 1 = 2 = Fail
XP: 1

ID: 58114
Roll: 11 + 1 = 12 = Perfect [Manta]
XP: 8

Crafts Left for April 29th: 0
XP Earned: 34
Total XP: 503

Edited by Grave

Having gotten word that his order was done, Nikodemus made his way back into 'The Crimson Diner' and to the counter. Smiling to the owner he reached into his pouch and dug for through the Col he had with him. After a moment, he took it out and slid it along the table. "230 right? it's all there. Thank you so much for getting this item for me." Taking the item from Grave, he slid it into his pack and bid him farewell with a wave and then left.

-230 Col

+1 rare accuracy boosting item.

Spoiler

Drake Cut - Rare Meal (Herbs: +1 BD/1 thread): A large, juicy cut of meat from an Ice Drake, seasoned with various spices and herbs.

As the player walked in, I propped the Drake Cut on the counter and retrieved the Col with a grin. "Enjoy the meal!" I told him, inserting the cash into my inventory and turning around to get back to work. Hikari decided to be a little bundle of energy and screw quite a few of my crafts up, and I am not exaggerating when I felt like my face would burn up in flames.

+230 Col
-1 Drake Cut

ID: 58351
Roll: 4 + 1 = 5 = Good Item

ID: 58352
Roll: 4 + 1 = 5 = Good Item

ID: 58353
Roll: 2 + 1 = 3 = Bad Item
LD: 2 = Salvage Fail

ID:58354
Roll: 1 + 1 = 2 = Epic Fail

ID: 58355
Roll: 7 + 1 = 8 = Uncommon Item

ID: 58356
Roll: 8 + 1 = 9 = Uncommon Item

ID: 58357
Roll: 11 + 1 = 12 = Perfect (Zandra)

Crafts Left for May 6th: 0
XP Earned: 20
Total XP: 523

Edited by Grave

The day for the boss fight got closer for every passed day. And Zandra was gonna participate this fight as well. As an alchemist, she could made all alchemical potions she needed herself. But there was some food she wanted as well, and for that she decided to visit Grave again. She entered the shop."Heya there Grave! How youre doing?" She asked the flirter with a smile on her lips."Im here to get drunk. Or rather buy something that can make me become drunk. If you know what I mean." She said with a giggle. She looked at what he had avalaible."A liquour bomb... ehm... and Id also like a drake cut. Stocking up for the floor fight. Do you gonna join this time?"

I waved at the girl who strolled into my diner. "Hey, Zandra, still chipper as ever, I see?" I noted with a wide grin. "Hey, NOW I am worried. This is the second time you have purchased alcohol from me; what the hell are you using it for?" I asked, making sure that all the implications I could possibly make were made. "Alrighty, here you go, one Liquor Bomb and a Drake Cut." I said as I placed the two on the counter. "Six hundred and eighty Col or six materials." I requested, before a question spawned in my mind. "Oh! By the way, how is the Irish ladykiller?" I asked, wondering how Jomei was since the time he dragged a drunk Grave home.

-1 Liquor Bomb, -1 Drake Cut

Spoiler

Liquor Bomb - Perfect T2 Snack (Alcoholic (x3): +6 DMG, -3 EVA/1 thread): A small round, golden candy that is filled with powerful alcohol. One bite and the effects of the alcohol instantly flow through the player's body, giving them a large damage buff, at the cost of their beloved dodging ability.

Drake Cut - Rare Meal (Herbs: +1 BD/1 thread): A large, juicy cut of meat from an Ice Drake, seasoned with various spices and herbs.

ID: 58717
Roll: 3 + 1 = 4 = Bad
LD: 9 = Salvage Fail

ID: 58718
Roll: 6 + 1 = 7 = Good

ID: 58719
Roll: 3 + 1 = 4 = Bad
LD: 16 = Salvage Success

ID: 58720
Roll: 12 = Perfect

Crafts Left for May 6th: 3
XP Earned: 12
Total XP: 535

Edited by Grave
  • 3 weeks later...

Having spent some time up on the third floor Hydra was searching for a cook that would take a hefty request. After walking around Delilah village for a while he stumbled across a rather shabby looking establishment, the brunette wasn't bothered by that though. Carefully he walked in and scanned the room, to his surprise the barman turned out to be someone he had met before. "Hi there, nice to see you again." The spearman gave a cheerful smile before strolling to the counter. "If you wouldn't mind I have a request, or rather a few." Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a piece of parchment with the details on it. "If you don't have enough materials I can provide some." The brunette finished with.

Request:

Spoiler

3 Perfect or Rare items with T1 (Fiber) enhancement. Food can be anything 

I looked to the Artisan that strolled into my parlor, and smiled as he ordered a decent sum of Perfect or Rare items. "Well, I certainly have the materials. Whether said materials can produce the items you wish for is another story, however." I explained with a twinge of uncertainty in my tone; it was hard for me to tell when I would have a good or bad crafting day. "Nonetheless, allow me to try." I assured the boy as I turned around and got to work.

ID: 60484
LD: 16 = Mat Salvaged

ID: 60485
Roll: 5 + 1 = 6 = Good Item

ID: 60486
Roll: 9 + 1 = 10 = Rare Item (Hydra)

ID: 60487
Roll: 3 + 1 = 4 = Good Item

ID: 60488
Roll: 5 + 1 = 6 = Good Item

ID: 60489
Roll: 12 = Perfect (Hydra)

ID: 60490
LD: 12 = Salvage Fail

Crafts Left for June 3rd: 0
XP Earned: 21
Total XP: 556

Edited by Grave

Khrysaor was walking around on the third floor, and walking around the market district. When the restaurant like bakery caught his attention. He was interested to see if he could buy anything that would taste interesting. Khrysaor entered the shop and browsed through the wide assortment of treats, that was until one item caught his attention. He looked towards the store owner and pointed at the Nepent Steak and asked, "How much do I have to pay for that? I remember fighting those Nepents. I wonder how they taste."

"Grave! Your Vice Commander summons you," Mack roared, passing through the doors and into Grave's eatery. The ginger man's cries were nearly drowned out by the roar of his bearish familiar. Chewie knew, perfectly well, where he was. This place had food. A lot of food. Food for days, or at least enough to finally get a decent meal. Bawling a war cry, the bear rumbled into the shop like a tiny runaway freight train and quickly found his way back into the kitchens. The kitchen was where the food was, everyone knew that. "I need items with the maximum amount of Well-Fed, Fiber, and Alcoholic and I'm going to need a lot of them. Name your price."

(@Hydra, your items are currently in approval)

(@Khrysaor) I chuckled when the black-haired player pointed to the Nepent Steak, voicing his curiosity as to how they taste. "Would you believe me if I said 'like chicken'?" I asked with wide grin, removing the steak from the display case and placing it on the counter. "That will be 300 Col or three materials, please." I requested with a friendly smile.

Spoiler

Selling: Nepent Steak - Rare Meal (Vitamins (x2): +2 LD/1 thread):  Using the plant-like meat from a Nepent, Grave crafted a steak that provides the consumer with much sharper perception. 

(@Mack) My smile dropped when Mack's order came around, however. "Christ, Mack, I swear it is your goal in life to clean me out." I jested nervously, jotting down his order. "Well... it depends on how many you are willing to purchase. For one of each in Tier Two... that would be 1350 Col or twelve materials, so tell me how many you want." I told him, all the while reaching into the display case and retrieving the Sapphire Stew. I whistled to the hunk of muscle that was soon to lay waste to my store, and plopped the bowl of meat and vegetables on the floor for him. "While you think, I am going to get to work."

ID: 60984
Roll: 8 + 1 = 9 = Uncommon

ID: 60985
Roll: 9 + 1 = 10 = Rare

ID: 60986

ID: 60987
Roll: 4 + 1 = 5 = Good

ID: 60988
Roll: 2 + 1 = 3 = Bad
LD: 7 = Salvage Fail

ID: 60989
Roll: 7 + 1 = 8 = Uncommon

ID: 60990

Crafts Left for June 8th: 0
XP Earned: 18
Total XP: 574

Edited by Grave

Bursting through the doors to the diner, Seul made his way over to where the two men were standing. He needed some supplies for the fight to come and seeing as how all the shops became busy around this time the diner seemed like the perfect place to go to get his items. He had never been big on using items before, but the raid battles were notorious for being nearly impossible to complete without them. With his list in hand he made his presence known while addressing Grave with a wave. "I wanna join the next boss fight so I'll need some stuff. if I want to survive. Here they are."

Requested stuff:

• T2 Well Fed x1
  • T2 Perfect Alcoholic x1
  • T2 Perfect Fiber x1
  • Herbs x1

[+20 Mats to Grave]

Edited by Seul

I greeted Seul with a grin, and sighed in exasperation when he voiced his order. "It is always around this time that I start running super dry..." I gasped, placing my thumb to my forehead. "Well... I can get one of those out of the way at least." I told him, pulling my final Heartrock Salad from the case and placed it on the counter. "Here you go." I offered, before groaning. "I kind of cannot make your others right now... wasted all of today's attempts trying to make Mack's items... you all know how to run a guy dry."

+20 Mats

Spoiler

Selling: Heartrock Salad - Rare Meal (Vitamins (x2): +2 LD/thread):  A small, average salad with the fragments of a Mountain Golem's heart scattered throughout.

Khrysaor made up his mind, he was going to buy the Nepent Steak. When he heard the owner say it tastes like chicken he laughed, and said, "Well let's see if what you say is true. I will pay with the Col." He then fished out 300 Col from his pocket and laid it on the table while taking the packed Nepent Steak with him. "See ya around, and thanks for the good looking steak." called out Khrysaor.

-300 Col.

+1 Nepent Steak

Edited by Khrysaor

"I can pay in col, money is no object. Or I can trade you gear at a later date," the Vice Commander rumbled as Chewie came racing back out of the kitchen to skid to a stop in front of the display case. Sniffing around for a moment with his snout in the air, it was clear that the bear was on the hunt for something to eat. "I need one of each of those items in time for the Boss Fight on Seventeen and I will require one of each of them for the remaining Eighty-Two floors thereafter." While the conversation was ongoing Chewie hopped up on his hind legs and proceeded to mash his nose up against the display case before whining piteously and turning his attention on Grave. The bear didn't care if the items were perfect or bad, as long as they could be eaten.

Macradon walked into the Crimson diner to get some items for the upcoming boss fight. He was in dire need of lots of damage enhancing items which would help him clear out minions. "Hey Grave, I'll be needing 3 Perfect T2 Alcoholic snacks, as well as 3 Perfect T2 Electrolytes" he said and would toss over a pouch with materials, 24 to be exact, to Grave. "If I calculated correctly, this will be enough to pay for he 6 T2 items" he said and would walk out of the diner "PM me when you're done!" he said and exited the shop.

-24 Materials

Zandra hurried into her beachhouse on floor sixteen. She had just been on the boss raid meeting down at eleven. And now she needed items to buff her stats to the maximum possible. She just had to pick up some stuffs in her own shop as payment. When she had got them she exited her shop and rushed out, slamming the door shut behind her. About ten minutes later she was outside Graves store. She entred and saw there was already a player here. Macradon. She herd him ordering six perfect items. Zandra walked up beside him.''Hello Mac.'' then she turned to the cook.''Hello there Grave. Same order as last time. Seems you gonna have your hands full. Here is some things to ease your work.'' She placed three potions on the table and sent him a few materials.''

-3 Crafters respite
-? materials(how many do you want+the potions? Cant PM you so will edit when you contact me. Either in your next post or by PM)