[PP-F5] Into the underground--Completed--

''You believe me now do ya?'' she looked at him and smiled.''See, its not a mirage. But to be honest, I started to doubt it myself. For some time I thougth it was a mirage as well. But I knew I had to keep it together to not let you down.'' she could no longer stand the heat. When she spotted the rocks she had unequiped her heavy armour and just weared her casual town clothing. Soon they would be inside the cave. There it was cooler thanx to the sun cant reach you in there. Thou her dagger was still attatched to her left side with a belt around her waist. Now when they was closing in on their destination she started to feel excited. It was a long time since she and Jomei had done something together like this. Last time it was when they took down the wasp queen. That was a realy fun adventure. If she didnt remembered wrong, that was her first boss-battle. But probably not the last, and hopefully not the last with Jomei.

Finally they was inside the cave, after a few meters she stopped. Now she had to take a break and rest a little. From the darkness of the cave also a smooth breeze came. It felt realy refreshing. ''So her we are. I just have to take a break. What do you think?''

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jomei crossed his arms and smirked, "Aye. Proved me wrong you did." he silently laughed. "Well, we might as well check it out." He took a quick look at his friend, who he could tell was done with this heat. She quickly opened up her inventory and got rid of the heavy armor. Jomei chuckled as the two began to walk towards it, "Thats why I stick with light armor... that, and I wouldn't be able to move quickly with heavy stuff like that." he scratched the back of his head. After a short trek over a sand dune, the two were now standing in the entrance of the dark cave. The shade from the rocks above already were cooling their bodies down, as well as the light breeze coming from deeper in. He slouched his body up against the nearest wall and sighed, "Aye, a break sounds alright." 

''Yeah, light armour is better in that way. But I have almost always been light armoured classes in the countless MMO's Ive played. Wanted to try heavy armour.'' Zandra saw a rock close to the wall where she sat down and leaned her back towards the hard surface behind her. ''But still I couldnt refrain from order some special traits for it. This one is more agile then normal full plate armour.'' she streatched out her legs infront of her. Then bending forwards and streched out her arm with her arms pointing forwards. The hands easily passed her toes thanks to her many hours in acrobatic training in the real world. The vertebras cracking while jumping in place. After about ten seconds she sat up again and leaned towards the wall. Shaked her head to get the black long hair out of her face.''But I couldnt resist to take a dagger as weapon. Probably a little weird, pick dagger and heavy armour.'' she took a deep breath to get much cool ait into her lungs.''Dont you think?'' she looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Definitely an interesting combination." Jomei said, letting Adere fly around so she could stretch her wings. Jomei, himself, decided to take a seat on a nearby rock. "But has to be useful.. Getting in close for the kill, but not having to worry about taking too much damage because of the armor.." He sighed as his backside hit the rock, "Me on the other hand, I have to jump around and dodge everything the enemy throws at me so I don't get killed." he laughed. "Then again, I've always played this type of character in games.. never was a fan of the heavy armor or weapon guy.. just the quick moving one." He pulled out a bottle of water from his inventory and popped the cap. He took a couple of sips before reaching it out to Zandra for her to drink some.

''Thanks.'' Zandra streached out her hand and took the bottle. She took three big gulps after she gave it back to Jomei.''Oh my god, that felt good. Ive almost never tasted this good water.'' she said. She pushed herself up from the rock. She took a few steps towards the entrance with her hands on her hips and looked out. And the only think she saw was still sand. ''There realy are much sand on this floor.'' she walked back to the rock where Jomei sat. Maybe she was gonna change for a light armour after all. It was realy looking like he felt relatively good even after their walk thru thus hot nightmare. But on the other hand, he had been at places alot hotter. ''Well, do you wanna continue?'' she said and reached her hands towards him.

Jomei chuckled as he took the bottle back from Zandra, taking another sip of it. "Its funny how this water manages to stay good and refreshing.. despite it sitting in my inventory for the past few months." he laughed. After the bottle was empty, the container shattered into white fragments. "Yeah well, it is a desert after all. I don't even know how big this floor even is..." Jomei turned in his seat and looked out the entry way in wonder about just how ginormous this desert really was. Zandra was now standing in front of him, asking if he was ready to go. "Aye, lets get going." he took one of her hands to help him stand up.

''Now the real adventure begin.''Zandra said to Jomei with a smile and headed down into the darkness of the cave. After a few meters she stopped. It realy was dark. But if she waited for her eyes to get used to the darkness maybe she could see more, and she was right. After a few minutes her eyes had got used to the dark environment around them. Of course she didnt saw as good as in daylight. But the surrondings started to take shape. The cave was covered in stalactites and stalagmites, but not normal ones, these was as clear as glass. Some of them was two meters tall, and some two centimeters tall.''Oh my god, this would look realy beutiful in daylight. Imagine the sunbeams beeing reflected in the crystalclear formations.'' Zandra said half to Jomei, half to herself. while walking almost like she was in a trance.''Like this I would imagine the caves in Helms deep would look like.'' She turned her head towards Jomei.''Its from the lord of the ring. Im abig fan of those books.'' her smile was barely wisable in the darkness, but you could hear in her voice she was excited, moving further down in the deep.

The man nodded and followed after his raven haired friend. As the two walked deeper and deeper into the cave, his visibility became hindered. "It would really help to have the Night Vision skill right now.. so we could see where we were going." After squinting and blinking a couple of times, Jomei noticed his eyes starting to adjust to the little light that was available in the cave, at least letting him move out of the way of obstacles and see where Zandra was in front of him. It was then he started to notice the cone shaped cave hangings around the interior, both on the ground and the ceiling. Looking closer, he noticed the little light that peaked through was reflecting off of them, revealing they were made of glass. "Wow... this is incredible..." She referred the cave to something known as Helms Deep.. He tilted his head slightly.. the name sounding familiar, but having no idea what it was. "Helms Deep?"  She went on to tell him it was from the Lord of The Rings series.. To which he gave her a big nod, "Cant say I've ever read them.. or seen the movies either. What was it.. Fellowship of The Ring?" He scratched at the hairs on his chin, somehow making the connection between 'fellowship' and 'guild.' "Say Zandra... I know you've been gone for awhile but.. Would you be interested in joining the guild I am in? We call ourselves The Velvet Room.. and personally..I would love to have you with us." he scratched the back of his head. 

((OOC: I know i asked you already in PM, but i figured id RP it out as well.))

Zandra suddenly stopped. She turned around and took a step closer to Jomei so they was only  few centimeters apart. She tilted her head backwards to be able to look him straight into his eyes. With her hands on her hips, she watched his face, looking for anything that would show her that he is kiding. It seems not."So you have never read the books? Well, I can be okay with that. But never seen the movies?! Im not sure I can trust someone that havent even seen the movies! Sinc me, Ive seen them to many times to count, red the books three times each, playing the strategy tableop game, almost every single videogame." She stood there, staring at him for almost a minute."But well, I think I can forgive you since you let me in when I didnt had a place to sleep, and partcipated at Axios ceremony."she turned around started to walk again.

After a few steps she stopped again, turned around and looked at Jomei."And I would love be in that guild too, with you." She said with a cheerful tone in her voice. The angry face was gone and she smiled at him, her hair behind her ears tilting her head a little the side. She held her hands behind her back, still wearing town clothing. A white blouse with a red skirt and brown leather boots.

Jomei almost bumped into the girl when she stopped walking. When she turned around he could not notice her face in the darkness, but as she got closer.. she didn't look too happy with him. She got up very close to him and looked up.. since she was not exactly eye level. Jomei felt a bead of sweat drip down his jawline.. wondering what he said to make her this way. She then scolded him for not watching or reading any of the Lord of The Rings. "I've... uhm.. seen the first one.." he put his hands up apologetically.. trying to keep the girl from attacking him. She then turned around, stating she forgave him for what he had done for her in the past, and he let out a loud breath of air. "I'l... catch them ..once we are out of here.." he groaned. 

After a few moments, she turned around again after Jomei invited her to join The Velvet Room. This time, he could barely see the bright expression on her face. He blinked.. that was.. easier than I thought.. "Alright, great!" He said with a smile, "I'm sure you'll love everyone else in the guild.." he opened up his menu, which gave off a little bit of light in both directions, revealing the cheery smile on Zandra's face, causing him to smile himself. He then opened up his guild directory, which Lowenthal had given Piera and Jomei access to, and he added Zandra to the list. "There you go, welcome to The Velvet Room." The small black and purple symbol appeared next to the girl's name. 

''Awesome.''Zandra saw the black and purple symbol Jomei had popped up at her name too.''Cant wait to meet the other guildies.''Next second Zandra felt a sting in the back and had to take a few steps towards Jomei. When she turned around there was skeleton looking creature holding a sabre and having a helmet with a horn on each side. Zandra that hadnt equiped her armour took all damage straigth on her HP bar. It dropped 15 points. Taken by surprise, Zandra only got time to take forth her dagger that she had in her belt.''That realy hurt, I got taken by total surprise. Take him Jomei. I will help next turn.'' she took a steady grip on the dagger, thinking what move she would do to take this one down.

BD -1 if not having night vision

ID:31137

BD: 4+1-1=4 Miss

MD:8 Hit 15 Dmg

Health/(energy)

Zandra: 29/44 (9/11)

Jomei: xx/xx (xx/xx)

Skeleton: HP: 35/35 Dmg: 15

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Jomei smiled again after Zandra said she was excited to meet the other members of the guild. He could probably set up a meeting soon between all of them so they could meet her. Suddenly, he noticed a pained look in Zandra's eyes as she jerked forward. A confused Jomei quickly looked to the figure behind her, just to see a thin figure that could be seen through at some parts. Only his head was slightly visible, which was a cackling skull with a viking like helmet on its head. In its hand was the saber it had just used to strike at Zandra from the back. Knowing she did not have her armor on, Jomei quickly embraced Zandra in his arm and placed his body in front of her. "Ill take care of this, put your armor on if you have the chance." Jomei pulled his rapier from his belt and glared at the skeletal structure of a mob.. It was tough to see, being the darkness in the room. Jomei closed his eyes for a moment, and upon opening them, yellow crosshairs flickered around his pupils, which meant he activated his Concentration skill. Spinning his rapier in his hand, Jomei activated his Rip Ravine sword skill, causing his blade to glow a gold color. Taking one powerful step forward, Jomei slashed his rapier down across the skeleton's ribcage, from its shoulder down. From there, he brought his sword upwards with a diagonal strike going from that point to its opposite shoulder, creating a bright red V in the skeleton's chest. 

BD -1 if not having night vision

ID: 31150

BD: 3(+3)(-1)(+1 Concentration) = 6

DMG: 2(6)x1 = 12 

Health/(energy)

Jomei: 69/69 (38/40) (Concentration cool down (0/5)

Skeleton: HP: 23/35 (-12 dmg)

Edited by Jomei

Before Zandra could decide on sword art to use, Jomei embraced her and placed himself like a shield between Zandra and the undead. "Ill take care of this, put your armor on if you have the chance."Zandra saw Jomei standing infont of her, It seemed he was only consentrated on the skeleton right now, but still he told her to put on armour instead of helping him. This was truly a man to look up to. But after all, if she didnt equiped her armour it wouldnt take long until she would die, and then she wouldnt be of any help at all. She quickly opened up her menu and searched thru her inventory. When she found her armour and was gonna put it on, a message popped up.

You cant equip during combat

''Oh no!''she started to panic.''Jomei! I cant equip armour while in combat, and I cant disengage without a teleportation crystal. What shall I do?'' she looked around to see if she could find any useful stuff laying around on the floor or something. She got all sweaty, she didnt wanted her friend to die while protecting her. She took forth a crystal that would heal them both and held it in her left hand while still holding the dagger in her right hand. Ready to use the crystal if needed, but she already lost her turn to attack. The skeleton charged forward to her friend with raised saber. But the skeleton was way to clumsy for the lith of Jomei, he easily dodged the slash.

ID: 31153

MD: 6-2=4 Miss

Health/(energy)

Zandra: 29/44 (10/11)

Jomei: 69/69 (38/40) Concentration cool down (0/5)

Skeleton: HP: 25/35 Dmg: 15

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Jomei grit his teeth when he heard Zandra mention the system would not allow her to equip armor during combat. Dammit... Should've known.. thats how it usually is in these types of games.. "Alright, I'll try and draw most of the skeleton's attacks so it doesn't go after you. If you want to try and attack, make sure you do it quickly and pull back so it doesn't get the chance to hit you." Jomei then took a duelist's stance, with his rapier pointing forward, standing at at angle. The skeleton, its bones creaking and popping with each of its movements lunged forward with its saber. With a simple sidestep, Jomei dodged the attack and used his own sword to knock the saber out of the way. Needing to end this fight quickly for Zandra's sake, so she could equip her amor for safety, Jomei knew he needed to use the best sword skill he had. He pulled his sword arm back, the blade glowing with its gold aura as he activated his Quadruple Pain sword skill. The ginger haired man let out a yell as he quickly brought his rapier forward, piercing the skeleton in the chest. He then pulled he sword back and stabbed it again, and again.. creating a successful four hit combo that also stunned the enemy momentarily. The skeleton staggered, unable to move and Jomei quickly stepped back, "Now Zandra, switch and finish it!"

ID: 31154

BD: 6 (+3)(-1) = 8

DMG: 4x1x5 = 20 ( 4 energy)

Health/(energy)

Zandra: 29/44 (10/11)

Jomei: 69/69 (35/40) Concentration cool down (1/5)

Skeleton: HP: 3/35 Dmg: 15 (Stunned)

Edited by Jomei

Zandra stood there watching Jomei striking the skeleton again and again and again. How could he hit that much in this darkness. "Now Zandra, switch and finish it!"When Zandra herd it she snapped out of her thoughts, it was down in red health. She only needed to hit it now and it would die. She glimpsed at Jomei.''Oh my, that was awesome. And I dont feel any preasure at all now.'' She said the last ironicaly and winked at him. But now she had to take herself together. She chrged her 'side bite' skill, not her most powerful, but its always good to save some of those precious energy. She charged forward. When she was two meter away from the skeleton she consentrated on the four red markings on the skeleton. Her first slash came from the right crossing two of the four markings. Her other slash came half a second later and crossed the other two markings as well as her first slah, forming an X. After a few moments the skeletons exploded into hundreds of white pixels. A screen poped up, rewarding them with a material.

''Puh, that was scary. After all he actually was a pretty easy match for the two of us. Even when I didnt had my armour. Bt thank you so much, I would probably be dead without you.'' she gave her friend a hug and then backed a step, equiping her armour.''I owe you my life.'' she felt much safer now when she had her amrour equiped again.

ID: 31155

MD: 7-1+1=7 Hit 5x2x1=10 dmg

Health/(energy)

Jomei: 69/69 (35/40) Concentration cool down (0/5)

Skeleton: HP: 0/35 Dmg: -- DEAD!

LD: 7 No extra loot

+1 Material

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Zandra was quick on her feet and flew past Jomei, her dagger glowing as she activated a sword skill. In moments, she easily dispatched the stunned skeleton, the enemy erupting into data fragments. Jomei let out a sigh of relief as he sheathed his sword, the sound of the metal scraping on the scabbard until a 'chink' noise, indicating the hand guard had hit the opening. Jomei smiled as Zandra thanked him, even going as far as to hug him. Did she really feel that endangered from the skeleton? Maybe it was for the best she waited until she found him, or things might have turned out differently. He placed his one arm around her with a smile, "No need to thank me. You know I would not let you die." Once she pulled away, Jomei saw a bright light around Zandra's body.. leading him to assume she equipped her armor. "Alright, whenever you're ready.. we can keep moving if you want." 

Jomei: 69/69 ( 36/40) (+1 Energy)

''It feels safe that you say so, that you not gonna let me die.''she smiled towards him when her armour was back to where it was meant to be, equiped on her body. She raised her arms and bent them backwards to make sure the armour was in place. Wouldnt be good if it fell of in the middle of a battle.''And you know, I cant die. Then who shall protect you.''she winked at him. There was probably many players out there that would protect him, and most of them stronger then her. He have realy evolved since before she left. He even had got a companion. And went on killing alot of hard mobs. When they exits this cave she gonna go on one of those quest.''Well, could we wait until my health is fully restored? I got a hit without armour, but it shouldnt take to long for my health to refill when out of combat.''she looked at him and hoped he would think she was cowardy or weak.

Zandra: 32/44 (10/11) +3 HP +1 Energy

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Jomei appreciated Zandra's gesture, knowing that she would do her best to protect him. He remembers the two had made that promise to protect each other last time they were together at the lake on Floor One. He then chuckled, "So then you'll be coming to the boss fight with me?" looking at the girl with a raised eyebrow, humor in his tone of voice. He then shook his head, "I'm not even sure if I will be going myself anymore... It still seems far out of my league..." he rubbed the back of his neck, tousling the hair on the back of his head. She then asked if the two could wait while her health regenerated and Jomei nodded, "Yeah of course, thats no problem." He found one of the stalagmites poking from the ground large enough, and tall enough, to support his weight before leaning his body on it. 

Jomei: 69/69 ( 37/40) (+1 Energy)

Zandra looke at Jomei. He said he was out of the boss fights league. Then what was she and why did she join the fight.''I will definitaly follow you to the boss fight. As I said earlier, who should otherwise protect you?'' she winked at him again.''And by the way, if you are 'far out of their league', then what am I? Canon-fodder?''she answered back.''Nah, just kidding. I know Im pretty weak too. But I want ot join the fight. We still have almost nighty floor until we can escape this nightmare and I want to do everything I can to help the frontline to advance.''she found a stalagmite the right size for her and followed Jomeis example. Her armour making a few scratches in it when she moved a little to stand in a comfortable position.

Zandra: 35/44 (11/11) +3 HP +1 Energy

Zandra's willingness to follow Jomei into battle on Floor Eleven completely took him by surprise, "W-What?!" He knew himself he would not be able to handle the boss.. could most likely die if he went up there at his current level. Zandra herself just mentioned she would probably have died from a skeleton if Jomei was not around, "Zandra no! I-I couldn't have you going up there with me! Its dangerous enough how it is!" he let out a sigh. "I'm sorry.. its not that you are weak. You're not.. its just, I really would not want to see you die up there.. The boss..Does not sound very friendly." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Like I said, lass.. I might not even be taking part in it myself anymore.. I.. need to think about it.." 

Jomei: 69/69 (14/16) (+1 Energy) <- ((OOC: Realized I was doing energy wrong the whole time, so I fixed it))