[PP-F5] Into the underground--Completed--

Zandra followed Jomei as she walked into Armadillo. When she looked at him, he didnt looked very happy. Of course he didnt, they have just been having a seious conversation about unhappy feelings, if he would have looked happy, it would be fake. In front of a tavern the ginger stopped and turned around just as it looked he was gonna enter the building. Zandra had already stopped a few steps back.''Well, of course I want to stay her and eat something with you.'' she was so tempted to say yes as an answer.''But.'' she took a few towards Jomei and grabbed his hands in hers.''I dont think it would be as nicely as I hope for. So I think its best for us to split up now.'' she gave him a good bye hug.''Im sorry that this day turned out like this. But at least it started good.'' she putted on a smile so the last he saw of her would be her crying.

honoka_zpsslnsemkx.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zandra ended up turning down his original offer for food and a place to stay. He expected as much after their conversation just outside of town, but it still upset him nonetheless. "Oh. Okay. I understand." he said in a saddened tone. He looked down at their hands as she took his in hers. Since she did not have her armor on anymore, her hands were free of any glove or gauntlet. He could feel the warmth of her skin, and he could not help by crack a small smile as he looked back up into her eyes. He gave the girl a nod in understanding before pulling herself closer to Jomei, wrapping her arms around him once again. "You don't need to apologize for how the day went, it was exciting. And I got to spend time with you." he looked her in the eyes and smiled. "And I .." he blushed lightly, "Can't wait to see you again.. after the boss fight and all."Jomei turned to walk away, but did not step any further. After taking a deep breath, he quickly spun around again and took a step towards her. "And Zandra.. like I said.. After everything settles, and we make up for lost time. Ask me that question again." He bent his body forward so he was more on her level, placing his hand on her shoulder. He used his other hand to push her hood slightly off of her head and gently planted his lips on her forehead. After a moment, he stood up again and smiled at her before walking to the warp pad and back to his shop on Floor Two. 

It seemed Jomei got disapointed when Zandra turned down his offer about the food, but it seemed he did understand why. It seemed like he had after all, enjoyed the day, and she didnt had to apologise. When she let go of him, he bent forth and kissed her on her forehead. A slight red colour appeared on her cheeks. Then he walked away towards the warp-plaza. Probably to go back to his own place. Zandra streatched her arms high in the air and wamned, it actually had became realy late, and she felt tired. When she couldnt see the man anymore she headed the same way as well. But warping two floors above him. She stepped out of the gate and realy felt the different in temprature. She didnt had a coat so she rushed to her shop as fast as she could. When she got inside she made herself a cup of hot choclate and laid down in her bed, sipping on the warm drink.

---Completed---

Both gets:

+1 SP

1000 Col (5 completed pages/2)