[PP-F5] Into the underground--Completed--

Zandra stopped searching for an escape-route. First loooking totaly surprised. Did Jomei apologising because he tripped on a rock? Her face turned into an angry look, she placed her hands on her hips while walking towards him with determined steps. When he was a few steps from him she raised her hand and pointed at him with her forefinger. Loking him in the eyes and smile.''So you apologised for tripp...'' she sounded like something between a cough and a hiccup. She made another try.''So you apologised to me for tripping on a rock? And blushing as well? What kind of ideas would that give you? You think I care if you play one note wrong? That just proves you are a human and not a machine. Do you think I make perefect potions every try? Nop, but I dont apolo...''she could hold it anymore. She let out a loud laugh echo thru the cave. But ti was not a mean laugh.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looked at her as she began to scold him for apologizing and worrying her. His body tensed up and he began to sweat.. He had never seen her like this before, all angry and scolding. She seemed to get closer and closer, her finger pointing right into Jomei's face as she spoke. Her sentence was then cut short as she burst out laughing. Jomei looked at Zandra as she laughed at Jomei, and he released the tension in his body, slouching over. With a heavy sigh, he leaned into the cave wall behind him. "Dammit, lass.. Scared the hell out of me.." he opened up his inventory, placing the lute back into its place. 

She let out a small snigger and wipe away a tear. She looked at Jomei while calming down. ''Hehe. Well, seriously, do you think you need to say sorry for something like playing a note wrong. For your information, you dont.'' she smiled towards him. She hoped that he was himself while beeing with her, and was feeling comfortable in her company. Jomei putted away his lute. Zandra putted her arms behind her head while moving deeper down the colourful-lit cave, side-by-side with Jomei. She was thinking about all other things they have done together. Thats when she realised they havent been in so many adventures together. Thats when she remembered something she had wanted to ask him for a long time, but always forgot when she was spending time with him.''Hey Jomei, there is something that Ive gotten on my mind sometimes. I have to ask you. During the first couple of weeks in the game I was fleeing from a group of men into a bar. There I met a guy that helped me get away from them by letting me in to his home.''she giggled when she remembered throwing the beer right in his face. Then she continued.''I think I saw you in there, and someone followed us out, was that you? I know its a small thing, but it have nagged on my mind from time to time.''she looked at him, tried to remember the face of the man she had seen so many months ago.

Jomei, still with the same expression, eyebrows pinched together, spoke in a soft tone, "Well.. You looked happy, and peaceful while dancing. So I did not want to disrupt that by messing up the song. Thats why I felt sorry." he rubbed his arm, realizing he did feel slightly silly for apologizing about tripping. The girl then continued to talk down the tunnels leading deeper into the cave, so Jomei got up from his spot and followed her. It was still slightly light where they were walking.. but it was slowly getting darker and darker the further in they went. The light from the entrance was fading as they put more and more cave behind them, and soon it would be almost impossible to see again. Zandra then spoke up about a time when she was at a bar, within the first few weeks of the game being launched, to escape from some guys following her.. And after a small act, that Jomei thought to be an problem between the two, Jomei followed them as they left. "Hm... Oh yeah. I remember that." he nodded his head. "Yeah, I thought that guy you were with was trying to hurt you..or take advantage of you. So I tried to hide and follow you both back to the inn, to defend you if anything." he chuckled. "I-I guess I was not that good at sneaking at the time.. huh.." he scratched at the hair on the back of his head.

''Well, Im happy you remember it. So we actually met each other before Axios ceremony.'' Zandra tohugth about what would have happened if she had sat down at Jomeis table instead of going to the bar.''Hmm. Think if I had went to your table instead of the bar. To have that as our first meeting. I dont think it have turned out as good as the one we had.'' she looked at Jomei, she thougth. But she couldnt see for sure because it was getting darker again, and they was deep down now.''Its getting darker.'' an pretty obvious comment. She glimpsed over her shoulder back towardss where she came from. Then she saw something weird. The stalagmites slowly faded out. But it was those the furthest away that did it first. What was happening. Then she realised what it must be.''J-Jomei, look behind you. The stalagmites are fading, and its starting the closest to the exit. I think that the cave was bright because of the sun was in a particular angle so shine straigth into the cave, and the beams not only reflected the light, it also charged up the stalagmites and tites. Now the sun are on another angle and the glass-formation is fading.'' she looked at Jomei, but she could barely see his contours anymore.''Soon we gonna be in complete darkness.''

"Hm... A good thing to think about." he scratched at the hairs on his chin, "Who knows.. But I'm happy with the way things are now.. so maybe its for the better we did not meet back then." giving the girl a warm smile. After a moment, Zandra's face started to fade into darkness, and the two realized that the position of the sun had changed, and the light inside of the cave was diminishing. Soon, the two would be lost in the cave with the total darkness. "We need to get out of her fast then." Jomei lowered his body to a kneeling position, his back to Zandra. He looked over his shoulder. "Get on. I can get us out of here quickly. " 

Jomei kneeled infront of Zandra, thou with his back against her. What was he doing. Then he said her to jump up. What!? Did he wanted her to ride on him. The cave now turned darker for every second that passed. Didnt he wanted to continue further down? Well, probably not now when they was gonna be completly lost, without even the slightest source of light. But wouldnt she be to heavy for him, after all her armour was classed as heavy armour not only because it had high defensive attributes. But he have been training when she had been slacking around on 'vacation. He probably had some skill that would help. What could she do to make it easier for him, if she unequip the armour and they beeing attacked by a skeleton it gonna be some kind of Deja vu. Oh right, she is an alchemist, and not all her potions are made for battle. She quickly opened up her inventory in the section where she stored all her potions not meant for battle. They was results from her several different experiments, but she had tested them to be sure they didnt have any surprise effects. She took forth two bottles, with about 33cl potion in each one, one with a light blue colour, it was hard to tell if it was in gas or liquid form. Then another, ambercolored, and it made clear water seem turbid. She took the blue potion and sweeped it all in one gulp while she reached the other one to Jomei.''Here take this, if you gonna do what I think you gonna do, then this will gonna help you.'' she felt the sky-colored potion take effect. Her whole body seemed lighter, she felt like beeing weightless. Together with the amber-coloured potion that would make you immune to fatigue. She jumped up on Jomeis back, he barely feeling the extra weight from the now weightless girl on his back.''Just drink, its 87,3 percent safe.''

The girl went into her inventory and quickly pulled out two potions. She popped the top to one of the glass vials and downed the contents. She blinked a bit and the look on her face looked as if she was going to float right out of her shoes. After taking on whatever those effects may have been, she held the other bottle out to Jomei..suggesting he drink it if he was going to do what she thought he was. He shook his head, "Its fine. Save it for when you might need it. With the strength from my <Athletics> skill and the speed from <Sprint>, I should be perfectly fine." He figured with the heavy armor the girl would be heavier, but with the skills he had.. it would not be as bad, especially since she was a small girl to begin with. With a small hop, Zandra leapt onto Jomei's shoulders, and to his surprise, was much lighter than he expected. He then slowly stood up as the light continued to decrease in the cave, intertwining his arms with her legs. With a wide grin, he looked at Zandra over his shoulder, "Hang on." After a deep breath, he took a few steps to get his bearings.. increasing to a light jog, and after his skill kicked in, he was running in a full on sprint through the cave. As he ran, he bobbed and weaved through the stalagmites, trying not to smack into them. Once he saw the light of the exit, he made a mad dash for the door, laughing the whole time. 

"Hang on." Zandra felt the man she was holding on to started to jog. This felt realy weird, she havent done this in she didnt knew how many years. If she ever had done it at all. Her parents wasnt so much into playing physical games with her. Then Jomei suddenly hevily accelerated, she almost lost her grip, and thats when she also herd it, he was laughing, she havent herd him laughing like this before.''Why you laughing? Whats so funny?'' But there was no chanse he could hear her due to the wind speed. When they was almost at the end Zandra spotted something in the shadows, something that was moving.''JOMEI WATCH OUT!''. She havent finished the sentence before the creature tackled both of them to the ground.''You have seen the secret lights in the cave of prism. For that I wont let you out of here alive.'' The creature looked like a huge stalagmite with several tentacles. It was one of the tentackles that have tackled them to the ground. Zandra was quick up on her feet, the potion still in effect, she didnt knew for how long thou so she charged fad edge and attacked head on. She dodged the tentackle aiming for her and answered with three cuts in a triangle, the red marking shined bright on the creaure infront of her and the health dropping by a fifth.''Thats how you do it.'' she said to herself. When she glimpsed at Jomei she saw one of the tentacles coming straigth for him.''Watch out Jomei!''

Stalagmite-monster:

5f50260c6080c5390e33a7e009d136a6.thumb.j

ID: 32204

BD: 8+1=9 Hit 5x4x1=20 Damage

MD: 4 Miss

Zandra: 44/44 (7/11)

Stalagmite: 80/100  15 Dmg on a MD of 6-8. 17 on a MD of 9. 20 on a MD of 10

Edited by Zandra Zvift

He was finding this whole situation fun, hence his laughing. Dodging stalagmites while sprinting with Zandra on his back, it was all so exciting. There looked like only one last one to dodge before they were home free, but just as he was about to pass it by, the two of them were thrown back to the ground. As he fell, Jomei quickly used his <Acrobatics> skill to avoid falling on top of Zandra and get to his feet quickly. As Zandra let go of his back and fell to the ground, Jomei flipped his body around and skid to a stop in a crouched position. He heard a demonic, snarling voice coming from in front of them.. claiming they would not leave this place alive.. for they have seen the secret it holds. He then noticed the tentacles whipping from the  stalagmite, and it began to move forward. "W-What the hell is that?" Jomei said under his breath, his eyes wide as he looked at the freak of a creature. Zandra quickly shot up and ran forward, driving her dagger into the beast creating a triangle like cut. He quickly pulled his rapier from its scabbard as he heard Zandra call out to him, a tentacle shooting at him. Stepping to the side, Jomei threw his free arm up, knocking the tentacle away with the back of his forearm. He then lunged forward and activated a sword skill. The system taking control of his body, he thrusted his glowing sword just below the stalagmite's eye three times.

---------------

ID: 32238
BD: 4(+2) = 6 
Dmg: 3x6x1=18 Accel Stub - 3 EP

--------------

Zandra: 44/44 (7/11)
Jomei: 69/69 (13/16)

Stalagmite: 62/100

Edited by Jomei

[OOC: I described sword art tri piece instead of fad edge]

Zandra saw Jomei attacking the weird and scary creature that didnt looked like anything in particular. A huge one-eyed stalagmite with tentacles and a huge mouth with several very sharp teeths. She realy hopes she will dodge this attack as well. The tentacle missed Jomei and he made three more hits at the monster.''Nice one!'' she said to Jomei with a smile.''My turn now I guess.'' she charged fad edge. The dagger was starting to glow and when ready she started to run towards their enemy. The skill taking over. In that second she saw a tentacle coming her way. When the tentacle was only inches from her she changed target to attack and hopefully cut of the tentacle. The dagger was twirling and made many scratches on the snakelooking arm. The lealth of the monster dropped quite a bit but the tentacled was still there. Zandras eyes widened in panic when she realized what was gonna happen. The huge tentacle hitted her right in the chest.''Gaah'' a small scream came out from her mouth and small metalpieces fell of her armour. She was realy lucky she had her armour. If else, she didnt dared to think about that. 

ID: 32392

BD: 9 Crit +1  Dmg: 6(5+1)x4x1=24

MD: 10 Crit 20-9=11 Dmg!

Zandra: 33/44 (4/11)

Stalagmite: 38/100

Edited by Zandra Zvift

As the irish swordsman dislodged his sword from the chest of the beast, he let out a huff of air. This thing was pretty tough, he needed to be careful not to let him or Zandra take any nasty hits from the thing. He created some distance between himself and the enemy as Zandra charged up her own attack, switching in with Jomei. Her dagger twirled in her hand, slicing up the tentacle of the beast.. he was honestly surprised to see it had not fallen off from such a strong attack. However, that failure to amputate the tentacle was bad news for Zandra as it smacked into her chest knocking her backwards. Jomei's eyes widened as he saw some armor fall off of the gel and hit the ground, and he quickly ran to her position and stood between her and the stalagmite monster. "You alright?" he called over his shoulder, standing tall to make sure to defend the girl at all costs. 

---------------

ID: 32477
BD: 1 
Dmg: miss (-2 EP) 

--------------

Zandra: 33/44 (4/11)
Jomei: 69/69 (12/16)

Stalagmite: 38/100

Edited by Jomei

Zandra flew  thru the air and hitted one of the bigger stalagmites. She lost her balance and fell to the ground from the hard hit. She tried to pull her up with her right arm while holding the left over her chest. You could see the pain she felt in her face-expression. When she had pulled herself up to sitting position she leaned to the stalagmite she had just flew into, taking deep breaths. She saw Jomei coming to her, placing himself like a wall between her and the weird creature. She felt happy he would go that far to protect her. She wasnt in any danger yet, she would be able to take two or three hits more."You alright?" Jomei asked her over his shoulder.''Yeah, Im fine. Nothing to dangerous. I was only missjudge the power of my attack. Im fine now.'' she raised and stand behind Jomei. Suddenly Jomei flew to the side and nothing except her armour was between Zandra and the stalagmite. She charged her sword skill.''You dont do that to Jomei okay? I wil...'' something snapped in Zandra, her eyes wideopen and started to laugh. Not like Jomei did earlier, more like how crazy scientists in those horror movies.''Gahaha! Little stone thingie. I will turn you into gravel.''she didnt knew what she said and she couldnt control her body. Next second she rushed towards the enemy. Once again twirling her dagger, making several strikes at the mob. I didnt died but the healthbar droppedquite a bit.''What you say 'bout that? Now Jomei, finish him off!!''

ID: 32480

BD: 6+1=7 Hit 5x4x1=20 Dmg

MD: 9 Crit +1  17-8=9 Dmg

Zandra: 33/44 (1/11)

Stalagmite 18/100

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Jomei grit his teeth as he looked at the silhouette of the beast. It looked like a stalagmite.. but moving. Not to mention the several tentacles whipping to the sides, some blocking their chance of running past it, while others readied themselves for an attack. Jomei positioned himself so he held his sword forward like a fencer. "Zandra, once you are up.. lets- " interrupting Jomei's plan to Zandra, one of the monster's tentacles had crashed into his body, throwing him into the side of the cave. The back of his head smacked into the stony surface, knocking his virtual brain around inside of his head. Did they even have brains here? Or skulls? Either way.. he fought the urge to pass out. He placed his hand on his head and pushed himself up to look at Zandra, who.. seemed to almost lose it after it knocked her friend to the side. With a maniacal laugh, she charged forward recklessly, doing significant damage to the stalagmite once again. He had never seen this side of her.. something had snapped in her mind. He pushed himself up to his feet and watch as she finished her attack, calling for Jomei to finish it off. He charged up a sword skill, repeating his Accel Stub movements. The system propelled the man forward as he thrusted his blade three times into the body of the beast. It let out a loud roar as its tentacles flailed around its body in pain. They all suddenly began to pop, turning into white data crystals, and finally ending with its ugly body. 
----------
ID: 32524
BD: 7 (+2) = 9
DMG:  6x3 = 18 Accel Stub (-3 EP)
LD: 6

HP
Jomei: 60/69 (11/16)
Zandra: 33/44 (1/11)

Stalagmite: 0/100
+1 Mat

Edited by Jomei

''Gahahaha!!'' Zandra laughed while looking at the data crystals flowing around in the cave, cutting those that got to close to her with a quick sweep of her dagger.''So what about that Jomei? We surely kicked that monsters ass didnt we?'' she threw her dagger in the air, twirled and landed with the hilt in Zandras hand.''So Jomei, do you wanna go back to town and check in on an inn?''she walked to him, touching his cheek with her right hand.''I could use some help taking this armour off when we are back you know.''with a soft voice. She placed her left hand on the other cheek.''Could you be so kind to help me with that?''she was closing her eyes, standing on her toes and moving her face closer to his. Then she suddenly stopped, opened her eyes that now was back to normal. When she saw what she was on way to do, her face turned as red as her eyes, and the eyes was wide-opened again, but for another reason this time.''Woah!'' she backed several steps, with her hands covering her mouth.''Im sorry Jomei. I dont know what was happening. It felt like something was controling my body and mind.''she turned around to hide her face in emberrasment.

Jomei glared over at Zandra with a face of concern as she laughed again at the creature's demise. He slowly returned his rapier to its scabbard as he began to walk towards her. There was something wrong with the girl.. she was not her usually quiet self. She seemed almost manic, what could have caused this? He had never seen this side to the girl before, and it truly worried him. As he walked closer to her, slowing his step, she threw her dagger into the air in a cocky manner, which Jomei watched as it spun in the air before landing back into her hand. "Zandra...?" he spoke very softly with a concerned voice. She turned to him and began to walk towards him, asking if he wanted to go back into town and get a room at the local inn. Normally, he would have agreed after a hard day of work... but something was different. Was she..giving him bedroom eyes? Upon reaching Jomei, she placed a gauntleted hand on his cheek gently. She spoke in a low tone, mentioning that she wanted Jomei to help her take her armor off back at said inn. His eyes widened and he began to sweat. W..What the hell is going on? This.. This isn't Zandra..The girl then brought up her other hand, placing it on the other cheek and holding Jomei's head gently in palms of her hands. In an even more sensual tone than before, she asked him to help her with taking off her armor. In the same moment, her face began to slowly get closer to Jomei's as her eyes closed and lips puckered. "Zandra!" he called out to her, hoping it would bring her to her senses. 

The girl opened her eyes again, this time they were her regular soft eyes. She must have realized what she was about to do, for her face turned a bright red and she quickly pulled away from Jomei, walking to the other side of the cave. Hesitant at first.. he walked over to the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Zandra... what.. what was that..?" He then stepped past her and made a gesture with his hand, signaling the girl to follow him. If they were going to talk about this, maybe they should at least start making their way out of the cave.. before the rest of these rock formations came to life trying to eat them. 

"Zandra... what.. what was that..?"Jomei said to her and started to walk to the exit. She followed him. To get out of the cave was of course a good idea. It was after all that they tried to do before running in to that monster. She knew that Jomei just asked her what that was. She couldnt answer, because she was wondering the same thing. What the heck happened? She was just hoping this wouldnt be the end between them. She looked back in the cave when she herd a noice. There she saw one of those stalagmite creatures moving around. First she paniced and reached for her dagger. But then she saw it didnt cared about the two humans that was moving away. Then he disapeared in the darkness further back in the cave. She didnt bothered to tell Jomei about it, just kept follow him. They both walked out of the cave. Outside the sun have disapeared behind the horison. With a quiet voice she answered him, looked at something to the left that wasnt there.''I don.. I don.. I dont know what was happening with me. Im sorry.'' 

The walk through the rest of the cave was silent after Jomei asked his question. Zandra seemed scared and confused, and he did not blame her. There was a side to her that he did not know about.. and judging by her reactions, neither did she. But why would a girl as kind and quiet as Zandra have such a dark secret hidden inside of her. As the two walked, he kept a close eye on her to make sure that she was okay. Once they emerged from the mouth of the cave, the sun had set, casting a darkness over the land to only be dimly illuminated by the moonlight. The lack of sunlight also caused the sand and air around them to cool. Going into his inventory, Jomei equipped his long green cloak which settled onto his shoulders and behind his back after a flash of white light. Jomei stopped and waited for Zandra to answer his question from before.. to which she apologized and admitted she did not know what was going on. Jomei frowned, "It didn't seem like you..whatever that was.. are you okay?" 

Zandra saw Jomei equiping his long green cloak when they exited the cave. The temprature was much lower now compared to earlier today. It looked realy comfortable with to have a cloak right now. Yes, Zandra never freeze in her special armour. But it didnt give same comfrtable warmth. She took a few steps towards him. Carefully she streatched out her hands to grab one of his and looked at him. While she hold it in her hand she started to talk."Yes Jomei, Im okay."she smiled"At least now, when Im with you."she blushed, but tried to not break eye contact, but after a few long seconds she turned her head and looked to the left.

The girl gently took Jomei's hand in her own, and told him she felt better now that she was with him, her cheeks flushing pink. Jomei's eyes widened as he looked into the girl's eyes. "Hm? Why are you looking at me like that?" he said with a soft smile, tilting his head to the side. Jomei felt pretty clueless at what Zandra was feeling. She then broke eye contact and looked over to his right. "Something over there?" he turned his head to look in that direction to see just what she was looking at. He had even noticed the girl looking off in that way before now.