[F3] Alley Cat Stash (Merchant) [Closed]

Manta had turned around before leaving and inquired about a voucher. Hans smiled and pulled out a small case from behind his counter. "As a matter of fact," He opened the case and pulled out a VIP Perfect voucher. "I haven't set up a display for them yet, but I just got this one. Another girl who was in here gave me 1,300 for one. What do you think?" He was willing to haggle, of course, but at least Opal had given him a good starting point for them.

Edited by Hans
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the addition of the 500 col , she now had 2550 col total. She still needed to buy another perfect item from an artisan. She seemed to recall that the price for a perfect at that shop was 1300 col, so she needed a price of 1250 col or less. That got her thinking. Did she really even need that voucher? Not really. "Sorry for bringing it up... Pm me if you get a new supply of materials please. Ill bring in some equipment and col for them. You can give me what you think their worth." She came across a lot of good/uncommon equipment when she was out hunting, and she only used perfect equipment.

• ID#: 36019
  • CD: 5 (Good item)

Hans gave Manta a small wave as she departed, but soon frowned in disappointment, wondering if his price was actually too high. He shrugged, brushing it off, seeing no reason why Opal would give him more than what it's worth, especially if he had asked for lower in the first place. He shook his head to dismiss the thought, making a mental note to put them on a proper display soon. And with that, he figured now was good a time as any to get his trading done for the day.

• ID#: 36021

Hans' day produce average results, which he figured was better than nothing. Both trades got him a handful of Uncommon vouchers--he didn't think they were that sought-after, and he probably wouldn't be able to sell all the ones he'd gathered by now, but he would still list them for sale anyway. Heading back after a busy day, Hans looked forward to hanging around his shop for the rest of the night.

(+4 EXP, +4 Uncommon vouchers, -4 basic items [55 remaining])

Edited by Hans

The door swung open to the Alley Cat Stash, a place where she had come to pick up her last VIP Voucher for a friend. This time she had more selfish intentions and was hoping to nab another in the process. Coming into the shop, Opal wore her Armor of the Blood Oath which signified her as a member of a prestigious guild called Knight of the Blood Oath, her earlier visit to this same establishment was when she was in a more reserved set of cloaks that covered much of her body, but now no longer needing to hide away from the light, she was now in full bloom to all to see.

"Hello there," she said smiling with a wave as the door closed behind her. It seemed Hans was just about to put up his voucher when she placed a heavy stack of Col on the table, a curvy red lipped smile etched its way onto her face when she spotted the item she needed from him.

"Hey now, not so fast there. How about you sell me that VIP Voucher, I hope this is enough..." 

Within the bag was an amount of 1300 Col, just as much as she had bought the last time. In this situation, the Voucher paid for itself.  

-1300 Col 

Hans grinned widely at Opal's entrance. Her clothes were very different, but he recognized her brown locks and yellow eyes. "Nyaa, I didn't think I'd be seeing you again so soon." He spoke softly, placing a hand on his hip as Opal approached the counter and set down a bag of col. He still held the VIP Perfect voucher in his other hand, and he opened a trade window to drop it in. He could tell by looking at her, paired with her experience with item cost, that she was a higher-level player. From her last visit, she seemed like a nice enough person. Running a good business was all about connections, so he had hoped he was able to get on her good side. "Same deal as before. Sounds good to me." He smiled.

(+1,300 col, -1 VIP Perfect Voucher)

Edited by Hans

"Ah! Excellent. Thank you very much, Hans. Should I know anyone needing a merchant, I'll be sure to give the word of the Alley Cat Stash. Also, if you are in the market for some potions or something a little extra send me a PM and I'll work something up for you free of charge. My shop has been closed, but I do work on pots now and then to help out close friends of mine.." with that, Opal had sent the man a friend request as soon as she had received the VIP Voucher from him. With a flick of her wrist she waved, "Also, should you need a partner out in the field, give me a ring. I'll come if I am available." Holding her Golden Ticket of sorts, she smiled with those curvy red lips and moved towards his door, that had been all she needed from the merchant for now. Hopefully the Col she gave him would keep him in business, she was enjoying the cat man and in particular his cute and adorable 'nya' sounds. 

+1 VIP Voucher

• ID#: 36131
  • CD: 3 (Fail)

Hans lifted a hand in farewell as Opal departed. He was surprised by her generous offers, but grateful that someone was willing to help him out. He had accepted her friend request, and smirked as he realized it was the first he'd received since he started playing SAO. Packing up the rest of his vouchers, he decided to head out and see if he could get any more today.

• ID#: 36132
  • CD: 2 (Fail)

During his trip out, a thief had interrupted his transaction, nabbing two of the items he had brought for trading. He growled in frustration and would have attempted to catch the thief, if the person hadn't disappeared in the crowd before he'd had time to react. Hans trudged back to his shop, weary and annoyed from his completely fruitless endeavor.

(+2 EXP, -2 basic items [59 remaining])

Edited by Hans
  • ID#: 36262

With a rather uneventful day in the shop, Hans set out to trade again, since he had a massive amount of basic items thanks to Zandra. His luck didn't seem to be that great, however, as he only managed to get a couple of Uncommon vouchers. "Tch," He scoffed--not even rare vouchers were selling right now. The only ones he had managed to sell were the VIP Perfects, which were of course the hardest to get.

• ID#: 36263
  • CD: 6 (Good item)

His second attempt was nearly the same as the first. Hans groaned when he headed back to his shop with four Uncommon vouchers to show for his efforts. He wondered if they were good for anything else, or if they could be modified or melted. At this rate he would be drowning in Uncommon vouchers.

(+4 EXP, +4 Uncommon vouchers, -4 basic items)

Edited by Hans
  • ID#: 36395-36397, 36399
  • CD: 8 (Uncommon item), 1 (Critical fail), 1 (Critical fail), 11 (Rare item)

Hans' luck during the day was like a roller coaster. He started out fairly well, managing to score a Rare voucher from his first trade. He was feeling cocky afterwards and pushed his luck a little too far. He attempted setting up a couple of trades, only for the NPCs to refuse his "outrage" offer, which caused him to lose all the items. "Nyrrr.." The man growled lowly. He hadn't realized he could lose his items that way, making it such a waste. With a sigh, he tried one more time and surprisingly his luck took a sharp turn, rewarding him with a Perfect Voucher.

(+10 EXP, +1 Rare voucher, +1 Perfect Voucher, -8 basic items)

Edited by Hans

Opal had found her way to the mysterious Alley Cat Shop once more on floor three once again to pick up some extra vouchers. In light of some new information, Opak needed these vouchers to get a clean start on some old equipment, hopefully Hans had what she needed. Stepping through the door in her red and white Armor of the Blood Oath, Opal waved over to Hans and looked down at his display case. He did in fact have the items she needed. 

"Hey there Hans, wanna make a nice stack of Col? I'm gonna need another VIP Voucher, that Perfect Voucher and a Rare as well as one of your basic Light Armors." she said pointing out the items in the display case. With that, the woman had drawn from her inventory and sack of Col on the counter in the expressive amount of 2800 Col, "2800 sounds like a pretty decent deal, yeah?"

Summary:
x1 VIP Voucher
x1 Perfect Voucher
x1 Rare Voucher
x1 Basic Light Armor

-2800 Col 

"Nyaa, Opal!" Hans exclaimed with a wave as the woman entered his shop. She'd become his most frequent customer, and he had taken a liking to her visits--although the fact that she was always interested in the perfect quality vouchers he managed to get a hold of didn't hurt. "You always have the best timing." He grinned and pulled out the items she asked for and dropped them into a trade window, readily accepting her offer.

(+1 EXP, +2,800 col, -1 VIP Perfect Voucher, -1 Perfect Voucher, -1 Rare Voucher, -100 col for a basic armor [Light])

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 36749-36752
  • CD: 12 (Perfect item), 1 (Critical fail), 4 (Bad item), 4 (Bad item)

(+11 EXP, +1 VIP Perfect voucher, -4 materials)

Edited by Hans

"Best timing, huh? I guess it has to deal with my Shining." she said playfully at the catty shopkeeper. Accepting the trade quickly, Opal had given a lot of Col for the transaction but she needed these vouchers to get her items back on track. Swinging a hand over her menu to make sure the transaction had gone through, she looked at all the vouchers she had carried and gave a small grin. "You're the best, Hans. Good luck with item trades, I hope you get those merchant ranks quickly!" Flourishing a smile, she waved at Hans before leaving his shop. It was good to know she had a good bond going with the shopkeeper. She enjoyed his business and it was helping her out in a lot of ways which saved her the headache of having to spend more materials on getting new crafts done. 

-

Summary:
+1 VIP Voucher
+1 Perfect Voucher
+1 Rare Voucher
+1 Basic Light Armor

Zandra entered Hans, the mercenary she have started to build up a tradeing with.''Hi Hans. Hows the business going?'' she walked to the merchant gave him a smile.''So, Im here to drop of some items for you. Hopefully they gonna be of good use.''

-Good item x24

-Bad item x5

Hans heard the door swing open and perked up, turning to see a familiar face. "Nyaa, Zandra, you're a lifesaver~" He grinned, going through the motions of the trade. "I don't have any more materials since your last visit, but I'm over halfway to ordering your bag." He hoped with the recent success he's had getting vouchers he'd be able to get the rest of the col together soon.

(+29 basic items)

It had been quite some time since Emerath had visited Hans in his shop, and he had heard that the man was doing quite well in terms of business, which made Emerath very happy indeed. Emerath walked into the dim store and looked around for the catty shopkeep, and smiled when he spotted his blue hair. He walked over and said, "Hans, it's so great to see you! I wish I had more time to chat, but right now I'm a man on a mission. Would it be possible for you to sell me a couple of VIP Perfect Vouchers? I have the Col at the ready-" as he said this, pulling out a sack of Col for the man, "-and you name your price. I am more than willing to pay the full price of 2600 for two of them."

Additional Notes:

• Requested Items: 2x VIP Perfect Voucher