[F3] Alley Cat Stash (Merchant) [Closed]

Hans' tilted his head to the side, his bangs falling slightly to reveal a bright yellow eye that looked at her under her hood while she spoke. His expression never changed as he replied, "Yeah, I've got one." He reached underneath his counter to pull out a container which held different vouchers. He held up a VIP Perfect, speaking again, "This would cost 650 col or seven materials. But if you have any basic items to trade, I could lower the price."

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opal took a step back at the suggestion of the price, "Six...hundred and fifty? Ugh...You do realize its VIP Perfect, right?" She pulled the scarf from her face with a quick tug and allowed some of the ebony locks of hair to fall over her face, revealing the woman's shocked expression. She placed a hand on her menu and deposited doubled the amount of Col which he had asked for.

"I'm not doing this to be generous, just that I think that price is a bit low for an item as powerful as that one. Also, I would like to give you a tip. I have a friend named Mack who runs a blacksmith shop on floor four called the Wandering Forge. He has a lot of good items he could probably chuck your way if you have some Col on hand. I understand that Merchants work on good quality items for their wares. But in any case, I'll be happy to take that VIP Item off your hands." Opal smiled at the catty clerk and deposited 1300 Col on the table in exchange for the VIP Voucher. 

-1300 Col
+ 1 VIP Voucher

"N-nyah?!" Hans exclaimed when Opal told him how wrong his prices were. A bit of red crept across his cheeks as the grin fell to a look of dismay. He brought a hand over his mouth to hide his embarrassment and tried to recover. "V-very well..." Hans completed the trade, still embarrassed, but grateful that the woman didn't take advantage of the situation. Obviously the research he had done on vouchers was either outdated or just plain wrong. It didn't help that Merchant didn't seem to be the most popular of professions.

-1 VIP Voucher
+1300 Col

Opal peeled the scarf and hood back over her face, only the soft orange hues of her eyes showed as she smiled endearingly at the catty clerk, "You are so adorable I could pinch your cheeks!" she said slightly muffled by her fabric. Opal had collected the voucher from the show owner and started to walk out the store, she turned only slightly to look back at him with a small wave and pulled the scarf slightly down her face. 

"I'm an alchemist, next time I have some good items in stock, I'll come by and drop some off for you so you can trade them in. I'll see you around~ Have a good evening." the woman waved once more looking to the left and right making sure she wasn't going to trip someone up as she walked out of the store. She looked back and thought about the interesting character, she smiled on her way to floor 5. 

• 2 weeks later...

Life briskly walked into the Ally Cat stash store which was supposed to house a merchant, or at least that's what he had heard. Life was in the process of getting a new build and that meant getting new items and clearing out old space. He had an old sword he no longer needed since upgrading to Katana. The memories which were attached to the sword however would no be missed in the slightest at all. He walked to the counter and opened a trade "How much for this sword?" He placed the sword into the trade offer, revealing it's stats and quality. 

Name: Perfect Blade of the Abyss
Quality: Perfect
Type: Single-Handed Curved Sword
Stats: +3 Damage
Obtained From: Obtained from a thread
Improved with the essence of steel.
Original player: Life
Description: A long thai machete which seems to
absorb the light from its surroundings

Edited by Life

Life looked around and frowned, a little dumbfounded as there seemed to not be a storekeeper in the shop. He sighed softly and placed his weapon back inside his inventory. "I guess i shall try some place else" The walked out just as briskly as he walked in and headed towards another shop, looking for anyone who would buy his weapon. 

Life withdraws offer. 

Zandra have decided to take a visit at a fairly newly opened merchants. Have only been open fpr a few weeks. She have herd the owner was in need for items to trade with merchants to get vouchers. Zandra have pretty many that he could use, so she decided to drop by and give them to the newly opened merchant. She opened the red door.''Hello, Im here to drop of some items, if you want them?'' she said, waiting for the owner to answer.

Zandra have decided to take a visit at a fairly newly opened merchants. Have only been open fpr a few weeks. She have herd the owner was in need for items to trade with merchants to get vouchers. Zandra have pretty many that he could use, so she decided to drop by and give them to the newly opened merchant. She opened the red door.''Hello, Im here to drop of some items, if you want them?'' she said, waiting for the owner to answer.

Eliziana had heard of one of the guild's merchants from Emerath, and she decided to take a look. She had recently decided to go with the whip skill for her weapon, and as such needed to trade out her basic dagger with a basic whip. In the event that she ever had to actually fight, that is. She hoped it never came to that, but thought it best to be prepared.

She poked her head in, and looked around. The shop was dimly lit and a bit creepy, but she had a referral so she thought she'd give it a chance before running away. She moved in, and looked around for the basic weapons. Finally, she made her way over to them and picked up one of the whips, which appeared to be a basic leather bullwhip and walked over to the counter. She placed it down and looked around for the shopkeep. "Hello? I'd like to purchase this whip from you. I'm willing to also sell you my dagger in exchange."

When Hans heard the shop's door open he turned, seeing two women had just entered. The first mentioned trading items, which piqued his interest, causing him to lean forward over the counter as Zandra approached. "Nyaa, I'm always in the market for items to trade." He grinned. "But you couldn't be here on an act of charity--what are you looking for in exchange?"

A red-haired girl had also approached the counter, setting a basic whip down as she wanted to trade a dagger for it. Hans' golden eyes flashed with interest, inspecting the dagger in question until he realized it was also just a basic weapon. He caught himself before expressing his disappointment, and shrugged, "One basic weapon for another--it's a deal." He replied, opening up the trade window and accepting the exchange on his side. Perhaps he was too eager to get an upgrade for his own dagger.

(-100 col for a basic weapon [Whip], +1 basic weapon [Dagger], +1 EXP)

Edited by Hans

Zandra smiled when he accepted her offer. The next comment thou changed her feelings."What? You say I wouldnt give these unless there is something in return ey?" She crossed her arms."Well, if thats what you think of me, then I would like those materials of yours, and a dimensional backpack. The backpack is no hurry thou." She glanced at the newly arrived girl, she traded her dagger for a whip."I can take whip as well, here some extra Col for it." Zandra sent the Col and items to Hans.

-46 Good items

-16 Bad items

-116 Col

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Hans chuckled through his catty grin. "Oh, don't get me wrong." He replied. "That's just how you play the game." He shrugged innocently. As Zandra told him what she wanted in exchange for the mass of items, his eyebrows raised and he took on a more serious expression, although it was partially shrouded by his messy blue hair. He eyed the trade window she opened up, caught off guard by the amount of items she dropped in. Although, a dimensional backpack wasn't cheap, and he would have to build up the money just to stock one to sell to her. "Well, I have to admit it may take me some time to get your pack," Hans handed over the materials and basic whip as she requested, accepting the trade. "But I can put these items to good use. I'll have to send you a message when I've got it ready for you." He grinned again, suddenly eager to start on a challenging order.

(-100 col for a basic weapon [Whip], -4 crafting materials, +116 col, +46 good items, +16 bad items, +1 EXP)

Edited by Hans

Zandra saw Hans accepting the transaction. With a smile she thanked him.''Thank you Hans, I can drop by next week with some more items, to keep your stock up. '' She waved at Hans when she oopened the red door and exited the shop, heading back to her own shop.

+1 Beginner whip +4 Materials

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Manta had been visiting the third floor to hunt for materials when she found the shop. She had been looking to sell some items, but hadn't found a place that gave her a good enough price or trade. The first thing she wanted to sell was a set of armor that was getting on her nerves. The gold, engraved armor didn't go very well with the rest of her equipment, plus it was just plain old uncomfortable. The other item.... She wanted to get rid of it because every time she saw it she felt a tinge of emotional pain. She entered the shop and pulled both items out, setting them on the counter. "How much will you give me for these? If you even want them."

ID 4370

CD 11

Coat of evasion

Rare

http://www.sao-rpg.c...ialist-tailors/

+2 Evasion

This coat allows the user to move around faster in battle

Item: The Daedric Armor

Quality: Rare

Description: It's a Armor with a dark blade with some red stripes on it. The wielder of it gains 2 damage mitigation while wearing it.

Edited by Manta Gaul

Hans waved back at Zandra and another new face entered the shop shortly after. As the girl approached and offered up two items for sale, he grinned. "I'm always interested in a good trade," He started, examining the pieces of equipment she offered. "How does 950 col for both sound?" Honestly, he wasn't yet well-versed in the different types of equipment, so he was mostly guessing what they'd be worth.

"Well, rare items can pretty expensive. I believe I payed a good bit of col for each. How about 500 col and 2 materials?" Manta said, bartering. She didn't remember what she had payed for the two items, but she believed that her offer was pretty good. She ran a hand through her hair as she thought about the trade. She hadn't seen this place before, so by her guess it was pretty new, and the merchant likely inexperienced. She definitely didn't want to cheat him out of any money, but the truth was she couldn't really remember how much she had payed for them.

A red-haired girl had also approached the counter, setting a basic whip down as she wanted to trade a dagger for it. Hans' golden eyes flashed with interest, inspecting the dagger in question until he realized it was also just a basic weapon. He caught himself before expressing his disappointment, and shrugged, "One basic weapon for another--it's a deal." He replied, opening up the trade window and accepting the exchange on his side. Perhaps he was too eager to get an upgrade for his own dagger.

(-100 col for a basic weapon [Whip], +1 basic weapon [Dagger], +1 EXP)

Eliziana nodded at Hans, and looked at the trade window that popped up. She entered her end of the trade for her dagger and then hit the accept button at the same time as he did. She looked at Hans for a moment, he seemed like an interesting character, but he didn't outright frighten her as much as the storefront itself did. She smiled at him and gave him a bow with a, "Thank you!" before holding the whip up and smiling. She quickly ran back out of the shop, letting Hans conduct his business with the other patrons who had entered. She didn't want to be a bother, and she wanted to play with her new toy weapon. She uncurled the whip and cracked it. She felt a bit better with a weapon like this than she did with a little dagger. Even still, she made her way to the nearest inn as she hung the whip on a clip on her belt. She hoped that despite how good it felt to use it, she would never actually have to.

(Transaction: -1 Basic Dagger | +1 Basic Whip)

Edited by Eliziana

Hans could tell Manta looked more experienced than him. He considered her counter-offer before nodding in agreement. He had the materials to spare, and the total amount sounded fair for the two rare items, Besides, he had a reputation to build! "Alright, I accept." He said simply, opening up the trade window and placing the col and materials in.

(-500 col, -2 materials, +Coat of Evasion, +The Daedric Armor)

Edited by Hans
  • ID#: 35965
  • CD: 6 (Good item)

With his newly-acquired mass of items to trade, Hans set out to the NPC marketplace. He hadn't been around in a while, but his first trade got him a couple of Uncommon vouchers, which could have been worse. He shrugged, figuring he had plenty more materials to work with, so the chances of him getting a valuable item would come around eventually.

• ID#: 35966
  • CD: 12 (Perfect Item)

In what might have been a strange coincidence, Hans' next trade got him a VIP Perfect voucher. Feeling more than satisfied with the day's efforts, he headed back to his shop to restock his vouchers. Hopefully he could make some good sales soon and start working up the money for the backpack that Zandra wanted. After all, these basic items were all thanks to her.

(+10 EXP, +2 Uncommon vouchers, +1 VIP Perfect voucher, -4 basic items [59 remaining])

Edited by Hans

Manta smiled, glad that he had agreed to her offer. She disliked bartering because it put her on the spot, but it was usually necessary. She tapped the accept button on the trade window and the trade was finished. "Thank you." She said, before turning around and heading towards the door. Then she remembered something else she had been looking for. She hadn't seen it in the shop, but she could have just over looked it. She turned back towards him. "Just out of curiosity, do you have any VIP Perfect Vouchers? And if you do, how much are they?" If he said no she would thank him again and exit the store.

(+500 col, +2 materials, -Coat of Evasion, -The Daedric Armor)