[F3] Alley Cat Stash (Merchant) [Closed]

Itzal smiled when he saw the instrument and fiddled with the strings for a bit.  He felt around, feeling the surface, satisfied that it was smooth and polished.  He strummed the strings once or twice before playing the intro to an instrumental song and stopped, more than satisfied.

"This is perfect.  Thanks so much!"  Itzal placed the instrument into his inventory before pulling out 2200 col for the shop owner.  "Here's the payment.  I plan on buying more instruments in the future.  I'll remember this shop when I'm ready ok?"  He turned to leave and waved at the man.  Ooookkkk.  I owe an apology, the quality of this guitar is a lot better than the appearance of this place.  Yeah.  I'm telling you appearance isn't everything.  Though it could hinder anyone coming here.  I could always recommend it.  Good idea.  Now let's get this instrument home. 

+Guitar +1 CD

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hans crossed his arms as he watched the man test the instrument out, but frowned as he handed over some col. The merchant gave a lazy wave of his hand, declining the trade request and placing his hands on his hips again with a small, almost irritated sigh. "Nyehh, just keep it. I got more than enough to cover it from this lovely lady here,"  The man grinned as he tilted his chin towards Teion, "Besides, I'm probably closing this place for a while, so I don't need it." He said nonchalantly with another sly grin, dismissing the man before he could get a word in, practically shooing both players from the shop. "Thanks for your business~"