[PP-F2] 'An All Hallow's Eve' Velvet Room Jamboree

Zandra sat in her shop, a few potions in front of her. She was gonna go on the guilds Halloween party, she had putted on some different clothes, thou it wasnt very special, but she havent got the time to make any better. She looked at the potions she had in front of her. Each of them would change her appearence in some way, but on the other hand, she felt like it would be like cheating. But she had herd they wasnt allowed to compete anyway. But she took her dagger and cutted of her hair at the shoulders as well as pouring a potion on her cloak, whish make it hard to see where it ended, like beeing something between solid fabric and smoke. Then she decided she was done and headed to floor two where the party was held. She had her red hood put on and the cloak was fluttering behind her when she hurried to not be late. Except the red cloak and hood she wore a black dress with red, black boots with red stings, red socks that a few centimeters was visible where the boots ended, and black leggins.

When she arrived she saw the Velvet rooms logo. She entered the house.''Sorry Im late.'' Zandra said while closing the door behind her. When she looked around she saw it was decorated in a real hallowen style, well of course, it was a hallowen party. There was already alot of people that have arrived, she could count to eight. The guild leader, Jomei and Piera that she had already met. But otherwise only new faces. She got a little uncomfortable when seeing how great everyone elses costumes was compared to hers. Thinking she was kind of a disgrase for the guild. There was also two more girls, as well as two more guys. Then there was one more, but if it was a guy or a girl, she couldnt tell, since the person was covering the face with a helmet. 

Namnloumls9_zpslzkbtu3l.png

Edited by Zandra Zvift

"[Censored]" Blue cursed as he rushed along the sidewalks of the second floor. He was extremely late and he acknowledged it, but it wasn't as if he desired to be late. If that [censored]ing boar didn't tackle me while I was retiring from material gathering, I would've reasonably been the first one there! He pondered, trying to pick up as much speed as possible so he can avoid being the only late character to the party. However, as he gradually made his way to the party, he realized that he had not yet selected out a costume that was relating to him. "Argh..." He thought as he stormed back to his shop on the first floor while determining what outfit to wear for this exceptional occasion. 

Unfortunately, Blue and his artistic mind was unable to come up with anything even close to legit. He assumed the other party members would all have an absurd amount of creativity invested in their costumes, but here he was, clutching a mask that he would carry his face with when he arrived at the party along with a cloak that he'd borrowed from his shop. Well, I'm in a rush so I have an excuse. He thought as he charged out of his shop with hurriedness. 

Blue arrived on the second floor once more as he assaulted through the crowds of NPCs that hung around when there were many players nearby. Blue charged into the guild headquarters before looking around to see that there were actually no one he identified except for Lee, Piera, Kalesh, and Zandra. Most of them were either customers of his shop or someone that owns a shop which he has toured. Thus, he was actually extremely unfamiliar with everyone in the party. Eh... I'll just chill in the corner. He thought. There's always that one kid. And thus, he went on the sit in the corner of the room.

3205288_1365473493873.93res_205_300.jpg

Edited by Blue

Ssendom waltzed in with his Kimono on, half of the upper half of his Kimono left off his body to show his impressive upper body build. His hair was pulled back very tight into a pony tail, the rest of his hair going through the pony tail fanned out hardcore as if it were in a samurai pony tail. He walked in without a sword on his side, "I should have spent more time working on my costume, but I needed to train more." He whispered to himself as he walked in, he had been growing some facial hair that was short on his chin and mustache connecting up to his hair, "Man, the best I could think about was a Mitsurugi outfit, but I forgot to order a vanity katana." He continued whispering to himself.

He looked around and noticed that not many people had shown up, but the costumes were definitely interesting and impressive to say the least. He walked directly towards Lowenthal hoping to greet his friend in an alright light. He wore no shoes as he strolled directly towards his friend, he grinned and waved towards him, "Good to see you again Lowe." He said in a proud voice, keeping his thoughts to himself for the most part.

The young man walked with smoothness through the streets of the second floor, whistling as he looked around his surroundings. Yami tried to take note of any other person that wasn't a NPC, there weren't many dressed as he expected. "..Am I the only one that is going to the party or am I taking the wrong way?" - he muttered lightly, tilting his head as he gazed off in the distance. He was wearing his normal gear but he didn't forget to grab a few potions that could change his appearance into an appropriate attire for such an event. "It must be early." - he said to himself before checking out the time and to his own surprise, he was definitely late. "Great, good way to begin.." - placing a hand on his forehead as he let out a sigh.

Though he didn't seem to be in a hurry, he was simply walking without any rush, a smile forming on his face. "Note to self.. remember to check out the clock- and not waste time into an inn, ever again." - he said to himself, letting out a chuckle. Yami suddenly stopped as soon as he noticed that he was close to the destination, realizing that he had not tried out the potions yet. Shortly after, he drank each potion and in that moment his attire was changing as soon as a beam of light wrapped his body before fading out slowly.

Now, Yami was wearing a collar and a pair of earrings with a golden plaque on his forehead. An eye could be seen on this plaque, another eye was also present on his necklace- a small pyramid. He was also wearing lots of trinkets and jewelry, bracelets and greaves. All of these things were golden. He wasn't wearing his gear anymore but a white robe with a blue cloak. His face was covered by a skull mask, his right eye hidden by a dark lens while his left eye was not purple anymore but a crimson red. He glanced around, looking for any acquaintance of his but he barely knew anyone. "Nice decorations.." - Yami thought as he admired the ceiling. "..Yo!" - he exclaimed, raising two fingers in greeting. 

Rfkn4aY.jpg

Edited by Yami

"You should give it a try." She muttered, feeling like Zelrius ignored her. Or rather he picked up what he wanted to hear and ignored everything else. Why this pissed her off so much, she had no idea... it reminded her so much of someone she knew yet the young woman couldn't pin-point whom, not yet realizing the mystery person was actually herself. 

Nirvana laughed, it was short but completely genuine. "Right? I love the satisfaction of taking someone, or something in this case, out with my own two fists. Or as close as it gets to that with weapons." Swinging her fists forward, hitting and aiming for nothing but air, Nirvana enjoyed performing this actions for others just to prove she was a-okay when it came to fighting, and able to perform the actions required all by herself. "Naw. That's not selfish you're just tryin' to get by. Last time I checked so was everyone else." Had she ever given becoming a hero any thought? Hah, Nirvana mentally flicked herself in the neck for even attempting to think about something she found so utterly stupid. "Until next time~" She wiggled her fingers as a form of a wave goodbye, attention quickly directed back to Lowenthal. "Yeah, okay. How about we go walk around and enjoy ourselves," Moving closer, bodies nearly touching, Nirvana adjusted his collar whilst smirking. "then get back together? I'd like a dance, if you don't mind." Without waiting for an answer, she patted one of Lowenthal's shoulders before walking away, passing a man by, heels clicking. There was that woman she wanted to meet, so parting ways with the first men to greet her at the party wasn't a downer.

Making way to the purple-haired pirate (Jevi), she would clear her throat in attempt to get the other's attention, speaking when they turned around. "Cool costume~ Going with something original is always the best. I'm Nirvana. You are...?" Standing with both arms crossed over her chest, Nirvana plastered a light grin on her face as crimson eyes softened upon meeting the gaze of the stranger.

Edited by Nirvana

Lee let himself come to a sluggish stop, his eyes wandering around in a glowed haze of his actual eye color, just simply more....eerie. The first of which he came upon was a ranger. This was not to be confused with a forest ranger or a special forces ranger, one of the powered variety that he used to watch as a kid. The eyes would drift to another more revealing newcomer female and he wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the last one he saw for the night. She would move herself off to the side as someone whom didn't feel at home in such a place would, that or a loner would. Neither was his own cup of tea. 

Zelrius appeared and with it, the wings of flame with him as he did. He noticed Lowenthal making a b-line toward someone with a pair of ears and a tail to compliment his o-natural look and would make Lee wonder if there were any serrated teeth to go with the outfit though, he wouldn't see how it would really matter but it would be a touch he would take advantage of when chowing down on something meaty. Lee would finally continue his walk as he would reach the area with Piera to which he would feel one of his butt cheeks move with the appearance of a hand that wasn't his own but Piera's. His attentions turned ever so slowly down at her in a blank stare "...gnar." He would look toward the skeletal pumpkin king as to his remark of the costumes of his and Piera's and the ranger would join them, seemingly speaking without actually speaking any words. 

The eyes would shift once again to the movement of another human sized object enter into his peripherals which was for a lack of better terms, a female pirate and to his even greater surprise, wasn't one off the side of a street corner. The Justice ranger would hold up his hands to make...a....heart..frame. A heart frame aimed toward Lee and Piera to which he would give a blank state, not in a negative light, it was actually fairly happy and actually made him feel warm inside....well, on the inside that wasn't a zombified walking corpse but none the less. 

He would then reply to Jomei's comment about who he was and it would seem that time was involved in this, whether this was he was on a time limit or he didn't want to till a time came was up in the air but either way, it was something out of their control. Lee would lean forward ever so slightly, the skinless mouth would crack open only slightly with a low gurgle mixed with a groan as he let his head tilt just a bit to the side, as if he might be able to see beyond the mask but this was to no avail.

Kalesh blinked at the... convincingly undead Lee's stares. Not that he could see that, of course. He just shrugged his shoulders and brought his arms up in front of him with his wrists limp. He also slumped his own head onto his shoulder while dragging one of his feet a little. If he hadn't muted himself he would have made some groans back, but as he had already assured himself, he could only play charades. He figured he would 'play' with Lee and pretend to be a zombie for a tiny bit. He wouldn't be surprised if the costumes were augmented with alchemy, if anything such a possibility. He knew for a fact Zel was using alchemy to give himself those wings, and Kalesh himself was using alchemy as well. It was such a spooky-themed profession he realized. A part of him wondered why he hadn't seen any witches who were alchemists. It wasn't important, just something that swiftly passed his mind as he goofed off.

Jomei chuckled as the helmeted figure replied to Jomei's comments with hand gestures. He was never very good at charades, but he could tell he was trying to tell Jomei that he was not planning on taking the helmet off just yet. I guess that is one was to truly enjoy a party, get everyone wondering just who was under the mask. He scratched at the white hairs on his chin wishing he had thought of that idea.. putting some sort of mask over his head to make his costume more mysterious. He smirked as the ranger and the undead Lee spoke without using words, one with hand motions, and one with groans and slight movements and stares. Looking off to the side, he began to notice other players entering the party as well. A purple haired pirate woman came in first whom he had never seen before, and judging by the fact that she stood off to the side, she seemed to not know anyone either. After that, another masked figure walked in and stood off in the corner. Jeez.. hopefully people start making friends soon.. 

His eyes were then drawn back to the door when a red hooded woman entered the party whom he recognized as Zandra. With a smile on his face, Jomei excused himself from the small group he made a stealthy dash towards the other side of the room in an attempt to sneak up behind the red riding hood. She most likely had already seen him, but what was the fun in not trying. As he passed through the groups of new comers, he approached the flowy red hood. He slowly placed his pale white hand on her shoulder and leaned his head in over her opposite shoulder, his cheek close to hers, "Why hello there.." he said in a low ghastly tone, looking at her with his creepy, inverted colored eyes. 

The woman watched as a couple of other players followed after her into the party. She watched every one of them as they walked by to see if she recognized any of them. She let out a heavy sigh, however, when she did not know any of them. Looks like she would need to make an attempt at making new friends at some point, something she found herself getting better at, but still not good at making the first move. Lucky for her, she did not have to in this case. The girl who was speaking off to the side with the other two men approached her, clearing her throat loudly to get her attention. Jevi turned around to look at the girl with a slightly surprised look on her face. ~"Oh, thank you. I really like your costume too." she said with a smile, happy that someone thought her costume was nice. Rather than going to a tailor to have it specially made.. she went to various general stores and basic shops to find the pieces to put it together herself. ~"I'm Jevi. Its nice to meet you Nirvana. So, do you know anyone here? Or are you just a stranger to everyone else as I am." She laughed. She was never good for making small talk. 

Lowenthal fought the urge to take a step back, as Nirvana took a step forward closer to him. His blushing almost got out of hand as she reached up and toyed with his collar. As Lowenthal stammered for an answer, Nirvana patted him on the shoulder and walked away. Lowenthal turned, and watched as she walked away. He smirked and rubbed the back of his neck. "Not too bad there Lowe. Not too bad." he said to himself. He quickly turned, startled at the noise behind him. "Oh, Ssendom. You spooked me. 'Tis the season for that, huh? Ha ha." Lowenthal said, letting out a nervous chuckle. He eyed the warrior up and down. "Didn't think you were one for costumes. But damn, you look good. You better not ruin my chances here." Lowenthal said, giving Ssendom a light punch on his shoulder.

Ssendom chuckled at Lowenthal, praising him for his actual lack of work on his costume work. "I doubt I look good at all in the costume department. Many others just used Alchemy and Food in order to create their costume, I simply grew out my facial hair instead of using my greatsword to keep it clean. Used your Kimono and the hair tie. That's about all there is to my costume." He laughed after finishing talking, he then started to walk into the event that his good friend was hosting alongside his guild. He stopped directly to the side of Lowenthal and whispered into his ear, "Trust me, noone will be looking at me. The spotlight is on you my friend." He laughed and patted his friend on the back with a real powerful pat, then continued on towards the others in the party. "Alright, time to just relax and maybe have a conversation or two." He whispered to himself as he scratched the back of his head, he still felt uneasy around large groups of people when there weren't monsters to fight or bosses to kill. He knew he needed to get over the past, but was still having difficulties doing so.

"Thanks~ You seem sweet." Nirvana noted this fact aloud, hoping to get Jevi to react in some way. Her fun wasn't over just yet as the party had only just begun a few minutes ago. Time seemed to be passing rather fast. "Same." She nodded to show that she enjoyed meeting Jevi as well, placing both hands on her hips. Crimson eyes scanned the surroundings to see what other guests of the party were doing but payed attention to the woman before her at the same time. 

"So I'm not the only odd one out, huh?" Nirvana chuckled quietly, a bit relieved that someone else happened to be stuck in the same boat as herself. "Yeah. Yeah. I didn't know a damn person here before... but I've met three now, including you." Grinning, Nirvana winked in Jevi's direction. "And that I'm glad for." Usually Nirvana was an expert at creating conversation right off of the bat but her socializing juice seemed to be all out as of now. "How'd ya get here without knowing anyone, then?" Assuming that Jevi got here just as she had, Nirvana couldn't help but ask as it was the one thing she had on her mind at the time to keep the chatter moving along at a steady pace. Plus she'd been curious.

Edited by Nirvana

To those who were standing by and mingling, Opal had found the opportune time to arrive at the Halloween Party. Everyone seemed to be concerned with conversation, laughter and just normal talk. But this unholy day had a far more greater importance than just mingling with friends and guessing who's who! It was time to put the fear and scare back into Halloween~.

As the door opened to the main hall, an almost blood red mist started to escape into the room like a low hanging fog at the bottom of your feet. Cute costumes and undead were nice, but Halloween had plenty of exceptionally other forms of darkness, demons and vampires both played roles in this. The first being Vlad Tepes, or what most would call him Vlad the Impaler to be the first true Vampire. Demons had been around since the fall of Lucifer. Tie all these misgivings now and you have one Hell of a Party. As the red smoke seemed to waft into the room, its appearance was anything but sinister of course, you could mix a bit of red food coloring in some water in a fog machine to get the same effect. But, that was not the only thing that seemed to escape into the room. Within this low lying fog were the faces of skulls looking up at you. And then all of sudden, like a thunderous boom entering the room, several more red tinged skulls came in flying and whipping around like they were about to consume all the guests. As these skulls raced around the quarters, the door creaked open and at the entrance was a busty female who wore some very revealing clothes. Her skin was dyed red, her eyes a bright white but it was her face...of all things which drew to the attention of the 'costume' with an open mouth, sharp pearl white fangs showed with a mouth filled and spilling over with blood. Her skin was damped by this surreal crimson liquid as it was smeared all over her body as if she had just hunted down and drained the lifeblood of a victim. 

For the coup de grace of this 'costume' Opal's face had shape shifted into a demon. It could have been a mask, or a clever series of brush strokes or even rubber material. But the fact remained, it was her true face only to be used by a potion that she had concocted that made it look like a demonic vampire hungry for blood. With all this, a thin tail poked behind her body and seemed to move this way and that way on its own. She licked her blackened and blood lips, at the guests in the room and gave a snarling laughter as the skulls that once flooded the room now accompanied and spun around her chattering and cackling as they did as they entered. 

She could control them with a whim and a flick of her wrist moving in and out of the crowds of people, going in and out of their bodies like true phantoms only to appear on the other side of objects. Opal stepped towards the center of the room and her eyes locking on familiar and unfamiliar faces. Her long black stiletto nails were sharp and fine as her teeth, her body seemed to have grown thinner from the potion she used, but that didn't stop her from her over exaggerative entrance. 

naj4if5.png

Zandra was feeling very uncomfortable, she stood there all alone when most other people was standing around, small-talking to each other. There was one guy that had go and sat down in a corner. Mostly she used to be that person. She knew how lonely it was and maybe she was gonna go to him. There was also this man in helmet, she would like to know more about him, or at least how the face under the mask looked. She was standing on the floor like a fool when trying to decide. Suddenly she felt something on her shoulder. Just when she was gonna look what it was she felt a breath on her opposite cheek and then a voice  "Why hello there.." 

''WHAAA!!!'' she screamed. With a reflex her right hand flew up to get the the thing away from her. Her opened hand hitted a face. She took a quick step forward and turned around at the same time. When she saw the person infront of her it didnt took that long time, even since he probably had used potion to change his appearance, for her to recognize it was Jomei. He was pale, white hair and a black costume with white stripes. He realy looked scary. Zandra took her cross she had infront of her on her waist and held it in front of her, like in those movies when stupid humans think that crosses gonna protect against darker creatures.''Stay away from me evil creature. Dont sneak up on a girl like that. Now, return to the deep cursed pits where you come from.'' she said with a deep voice, holding back a smile.

Zandra was feeling very uncomfortable, she stood there all alone when most other people was standing around, small-talking to each other. There was one guy that had go and sat down in a corner. Mostly she used to be that person. She knew how lonely it was and maybe she was gonna go to him. There was also this man in helmet, she would like to know more about him, or at least how the face under the mask looked. She was standing on the floor like a fool when trying to decide. Suddenly she felt something on her shoulder. Just when she was gonna look what it was she felt a breath on her opposite cheek and then a voice  "Why hello there.." 

''WHAAA!!!'' she screamed. With a reflex her right hand flew up to get the the thing away from her. Her opened hand hitted a face. She took a quick step forward and turned around at the same time. When she saw the person infront of her it didnt took that long time, even since he probably had used potion to change his appearance, for her to recognize it was Jomei. He was pale, white hair and a black costume with white stripes. He realy looked scary. Zandra took her cross she had infront of her on her waist and held it in front of her, like in those movies when stupid humans think that crosses gonna protect against darker creatures.''Stay away from me evil creature. Dont sneak up on a girl like that. Now, return to the deep cursed pits where you come from.'' she said with a deep voice, holding back a smile.

Before Jomei knew it, the girl's screams filled his ear, and his nose was introduced to the back of Zandra's hand in quite a sudden meeting. Jomei stumbled backwards, throwing his hands to his face with a groan. "Gah!" He may not have felt any pain from the girl's smack.. but getting hit in the nose was not a fun feeling in any scenario. "H-Hello to you too Zan.." he groaned one more time before shaking his head, white locks shifting from side to side. He then stood up straight and smiled sincerely at the girl, "That costume looks nice on you, suits you well." he walked up to her and then blinked with a curious face when he noticed her much shorter hair. "Your hair, its shorter. Did you actually cut it? Or is it just temporary?" He had to admit, he was quite a fan of her long dark hair. Hopefully it was temporary, or it would at least grow back in time if she chose to do so. 

The man turned around as he heard the sounds of voices growing, which was a result of more patrons showing up to the party. He noticed, wearing a kimono off to the side was Ssendom, who was speaking to Lowe at the time. He felt he would need to greet him in due time. A devil woman with red skin and floating skulls seemed to walk right into Jomei's gaze as well, and upon closer inspection, he realized it was Opal. He was happy she was able to manage getting away from her training to join them for the occasion. Still standing with Zandra, Jomei greeted the woman. "Hey there Opal, good to see you again." he grinned at her, and because of the paint on his lips, it looked as though he had two sets of teeth on top of each other. 

Jevi smiled at the girl who called her sweet. It honestly made her happy that Nirvana called her that.. since she had been working on her approach towards people. If this meeting would have taken place upon the game just starting, her first impression would most likely be much much different. ~"Thank's Nirvana. You're really kind too." She brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear while looking at the ground sheepishly, a light blush and a smile on her face. 

The purple haired pirate shook her head, ~"Nope. I may have met Lowenthal, the man throwing the party, on a brief occasion before.. but did not get to know him enough." Jevi smirked and looked over to her, nudging her arm with her elbow. ~"You, on the other hand, looked to be getting to know him." She had seen the two talking before, and plenty of smiled exchanged between the two. She shrugged her shoulders when the woman asked how she would have been invited to this party without knowing anyone, ~"Definitely something I was wondering as well... The invitation seemed pretty general, with no names for who it was addressed to.. maybe I was just in the right place at the right time, and it was just slipped into my pocket." She let out a light giggle.  

The door opened close to the two women and a slightly familiar face walked through the door. She would say she was 'dressed' up as a devil, but it was not the clothes that made the costume. Her skin was red, with horns protruding from her forehead, and smoky skulls hovered around her body. ~"Opal?" Jevi said with wide eyes.

• 3 weeks later...