Exellance Elexirium [F16-Grandmaster Alchemist(rank 10)]-Closed

Another day of crafting. Zandras plan to craft lower tier items didnt realy helped. Or maybe it was to early to say that. After all, it had only been one day. Then time for some more lovely crafting. She boiled up her pot with water and let it stand awhile. She was going to do the same procedure as the previous day. Thou today she wanted to try some other ingredients. She took a pair of dragon wings. Thou not any dragon wings, these came from one of the fastest dragons that existed in Aincrad, as far as they had come at the moment will say. She cut out a small part of one of the wings and then cutted it into many small parts, about one cm across. Then she poured it into the pot and let it boil for half an hour. When it was done, she carefully picked up the small parts of the wings and

ID: 67602 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67603 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 67604 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 67605 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 67606 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 67607 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 67608 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 67609 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 67610 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 67611 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67612 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67613 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x3
Uncommon(t1) potion x3
Rare(t1) potion x1
Perfect(t1) crystal x3
-15 materials
+58 EXP

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zandra pushed herself up from the armchair she was sitting in, admiring the flames that danced in her fireplace. But she had slacked down to long time by now. And now it was time for some real work to be done. She glanced at her stock of materials. It got drained almost scarely fast now that she made twelve items every day. And since she had started to make crystals, it only went faster down. She realy needed to move out on that farming journey. But she still waited for some food to be done. Well, better to get to work before she runs out of materials completly. She prepared the boiling water again and took forth seven crystals. She placed the crystals on one of her workbench and started working with a pair of hatcling dragonwings. She started with cutting it into tiny pieces, which after she crushed it into a mass with her mortar and a few drops of thin dragonblood. She smeared it across each crystal and the crystal immediatly started to absorb the energy within the thick liquid Zandra just made. There was some potion left in the pot, so Zandra added some more drops of dragon blood to it. Thou this time it was the thick kind. It turned out to be a weak damage potion. With her daily crafting tries done, she went back to the armchair to admire the fireplace while waiting for customers.

ID: 67728 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67729 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67730 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 67731 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 67732 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67733 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 67734 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67735 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 67736 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67737 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 67738 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67739 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x2
Uncommon(t1) potion x2
Rare(t1) potion x1
Perfect(t1) crystal x7
-19 materials
+83 EXP

Edited by Zandra

So, time for yet another day of crafting. After being a grandmaster, she had started to slack of with crafting. Well, mainly that was because her businesses was going so freaking low. She haven’t had even a single customer since she reached the highest rank. Not even one. Also, she already had quite a big stock of already made items, so it couldn’t be that they had to make all the work and write an order. Since writing orders is so tiresome. Well, not rely. But maybe other players thougths so? Zandra didn’t knew.

But now it was time to increase her stock even more. So she placed her pot over the fire to heat it up, making it boil. She also placed five crystals on her workbench. ‘’Well, lets get this crafting day started.’’ She poured down some ingredients into the now boiling water and waited for it all to get a nice cyan colour. Then she poured the potion on each crystal. Then it was enough to fill seven vials as well. All the crystals turned out perfect but the potions got just rare and the rest garbage. Well, nowadats she even called the uncommon ones for garbage. Then she walked over to the fireplace, sat down in the armchair and admired the fireplace.

ID: 67850 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67851 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67852 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 67853 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 67854 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67855 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67856 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 67857 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 67858 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 67859 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 67860 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 67861 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x2

Uncommon(t1) potion x2
Rare(t1) potion x2
Perfect(t2) crystal x5
-17 materials
+73 EXP

Edited by Zandra

It was time for another crafting day, and today she was gonna refill her personal stock of Mass-heal crystals. Here mass-heal crystals had started to drop in amount, since she had actually started to use them. It haven’t rely been needed, but it felt better, to see their health increase not only thru her first aid skill, but thru her hard work as an alchemist as well. Very well then, time to get to work. Like so many days before, she picked forth her pot and placed it on a tripod on the workbench. Under the pot she placed her highquality burner, that slowly turned the cold water into boiling. When it boil, Zandra took down a vial from one of the shelfs and poured down a few drops of consentrated dragon-blood. Immediately a large cloud of mist shot out of the pot. It quickly traveled thru the air up to the roof where it thread out. Zandra then poured the potion onto five crystals she had placed on the bench. Those turned out to be of perfect quality. The small amount that was still left was enough to pour up in a few vials. It seemed to be pretty weak, but would stand up against at least some damage. As always, she finished her crafting with sitting down in the armchair and admire the fireplace.

ID: 68291 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 68292 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 68293 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 68294 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 68295 CD:10+2=12 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 68296 CD:10+2=12 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 68297 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 68298 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 68299 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 68300 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 68301 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 68302 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x1

Uncommon(t1) potion x2
Rare(t1) potion x3
Perfect(t2) crystal x5
-17 materials
+76 EXP

Edited by Zandra
  • 3 weeks later...

The alchemical store on floor was empty, and so it have been for the last months, all the time since she became a grandmaster, not even a single player had dropped by. So she was sitting in her armchair infront of the fireplace and stared into the dancing flames. She felt sorry about herself. After all her hard work, she still was behind Rain when it came to popularity. Even when she was both cheaper and higher ranked. She placed her forehead in her hands. What was she doing wrong? Then she looked up. Yeah right, there was some kind of board that listed the most active crafters. Since Rain had crafted so much lately, he must be high up on that list. And Zandra, that haven’t been that active since she hitted highest rank, would probably be long way down. Also, luckily it was enough with crafting. She didn’t had to use all her tries to climb the list. She quickly boiled up some water and threw together a potion with some random ingredients. Thou, the result turned out useless. At löeast in her opinion. So she went back to the fireplace, more hopeful now then before.

ID: 69367 CD: 5+2=7  Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Edited by Zandra

"Hello?" Birdie poked her head through the beach house door, followed by the rest of her body as she stepped inside. The journey to the shop had taken a long time- far longer than she'd usually be comfortable with- but it was her first time seeing Zandra since that one time in the fields, and she figured giving the Frontliner some business wouldn't go amiss. 

She admired the interior of the shop briefly, before waving at the shop's keeper. "Hey Zandra!" Birdie sauntered over to the counter. "I was wondering if I could make an order? That new event's got me running all over the place looking for consumables." The bluenette opened her menu and dropped 2 materials into her hands, sliding the items over to the shop keep. "Would you be able to make a damage potion? Tier one please. I can come by later to pick it up?"

-2 materials

Spoiler

Name: Major Damage Potion
Item Type: Potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Damage +3

Description: A potion with a peculiar taste; once consumed, grants +3 damage to the player who drank it.

Edited by Birdie

Just as Zandra thougth, to start being active in her crafting, customers would start dropping in. The next day, a familiar cyan head arrived. Zandra greeted her back when she said hello to her. ‘’Heya there Birdie. Hope you haven’t been stung anything lately.’’ Then the girl made an order. Zandra nodded. ‘’Well, give me half an hour and I will have it prepared for you.’’

With experienced hands, Zandra boiled up some water in one of her smaller pots and only filled it with about a third of water compared to the big one she usualy uses. Then she took forth a dragon fang and crushed it into poweder before pouring it down in the water. The liquid turned red and after some minutes she poured it up in a bottle, took a sip and then handed it over to Birdie. ‘’Here you go.’’ She said and smiled at her queen slayer companion.

ID: 69412 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 69413 CD: 11+2=13 
Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x1
Perfect(t1) potion x1
-2 materials (crafting)
+2 materials (payment)
+12 EXP

ID: 69417 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 69418 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 69419 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 69420 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 69421 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 69422 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 69423 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 69424 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x1
Uncommon potion x2
Rare(t1) potion x1
Perfect(t2) potion x2
Perfect(t2) crystal x2
-10 materials
+53 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Today was the huge day. The day that had made her businesses rolling and her material stock finally increasing without her needing to farm. Today was the day of the boss fight, and Zandra was brewing some last miute potions and crystals. Since the master of shadow had ordered some health recovery crystals and some perfect antidotes, those that she didn’t had anyone of. She had only made the antidotes of rare quality. But anyway, she quickly threw together a potion that would make a couple of antidotes. When they was done, she threw together some dragon blood together with a part of the agile northern dragons tail. She let it boil for ten minutes, that was all time she had, then she poured the second brew over three crystals she had placed on the workbench. She letted the potion being sucked in as she walked over to the fireplace and admired it for a quarter of an hour. Then she walked back to the crystals and confirmed that they was good enough. So she placed them in her inventory and headed out of the store towards floor eighteen and the boss fight.

ID: 69470 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 69471 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 69473 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 69474 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 69475 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 69476 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 69477 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 69478 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 69479 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 69480 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 69481 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 69482 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x2
Uncommon(t1) potion x2
Rare(t1) potion x3
Perfect(t1) potion x2
Perfect(t2) crystal x3
-15 materials
+77 EXP

Edited by Zandra

A few days after her initial visit, Birdie found herself standing at the front door of Zandra's shop once more. She'd received a message that her potion was finished and ready to be collected, and with a few hours to kill, the bluenette decided to swing by and pick up the order.

"Hey!" she chimed, waving over at Zandra. Walking towards the counter, she noticed her order sitting on a shelf to one side of the room. Birdie smiled and changed course, making her way over to the shelf to pick it up. "Thanks- I wanted to give you something as a little extra, just as a thanks for that day when you helped me with the wasps. It's not much, but.. " Birdie brought up the trade menu and transferred 800 Col to the shop keep. "It's like a double payment for this one item? Don't worry about giving anything back- thanks again!"

She waved to Zandra one final time, disappearing through the exit shortly after.

+1 Major Damage Potion

- 800 Col

• 3 weeks later...

Beatbox was in need of some potions, he wanted to challenge harder enemies and bosses and to do some he needed to get some potions. Funny enough, he had never used a potion before yet... but it soon would have to change if he wanted to progress some more and get more EXP. He found his way to Zandra's potion shop on a high floor after getting majority of the materials for the Rovian Wars quest. He found his way to the store and walked in when it was open "Hey hey there. Needing some potions." he said to Zandra to get some potions. He pointed and said the potions that he had wanted and paid for the potions in materials. He placed the potions after purchasing the potions into his inventory and looked back with a smile "Thanks a lot Zandra, I hope these potions comes in handy in the near future!" he gave her a wink and waved goodbye and left a happy customer.

(Sloppily put together, but I is tired.)

-----

Buying:

5 - Potion of Vicious Dragon Fang

4 - Potion of Armored Dragon-Scale

1 - Diamondskin-Potion

Payment:

20 Materials

Itzal stood in front of the shop on floor sixteen.  He had been here twice before, and none of those times involved combat.  As a scout based player he would be destroyed alone here without a tank to assist him.  Thus his time was either spent scouting, talking with Calrex, or the date he had with Kasier.  However this time it was for other reasons entirely.  Hikoru, a pker who had recently joined the guild, and was desperate to get rid of his orange cursor which he had received from a quest instead of actual murder.  Itzal thought it was very tricky, making a quest like that.  However the past was the past, and that was what this redemption quest was about.  Itzal was asked to help Hikoru and help him he would.  He walked into the shop and approached the counter.  He smiled when he recognized her.  "Hey there!  I uh, never caught your name.  Good to see you again!  I'd like to buy this one if that's ok with you."

Name: Potion of Vicious dragon-fang
In stock: 7
Item Type: Potion
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage +6
Description:
A glas bottle with a blood-red liquid. When you drink it, your feel your muscle-strength increase as well as your teeths

Pushing open the door to Zandra's shop, Baldur marveled at the memory of the first time he had darkened her doorstep. He had just been working his way back in, getting ready for the Rohk boss fight, if he had remembered correctly. Much had transpired since then, and he had grown to know Zandra more since then.

"Ohayo, Zandra." He said with a smile, "I have need of a few potions. Specifically -" he paused for a moment to review her list, as each merchant called them something different.

"One potion of vicious dragon-fang, one potion of armoured Dragon-scale, and one Holy Water."

He opened up his window and adjusted an amount of cor.

"If I am doing my math correctly, that should be 2,400 cor?"

I looked up as I herd the door to my store open and a male entered the workshop. I turned from the fireplace to greet my new customer. To be honest, the businesses have been going very, very bad lately. It was just at the last boss fight that three or four ordered stuffs from me. Before that, not much more then five had visited me since I mastered the art of alchemy. When I saw who the male was, my lips turned to a smile. ‘’Well hello there Baldur. So you have found your to my little beachhouse.’’ Actually, it wasn’t that small. Actually, it was a pretty big, two storey wooden house that laid just a few tenths of meters from the water. I listened as he told me what he wanted from looking thru the list of potions I had at disposal. I nodded as I handed each one of the over to him. ‘’Just a warning. This one…’’ I start, pointing at the potion of vicious dragon-fang. ‘’…is gonna make your teeths razor sharp and pointy. This one…’’ I pointed at the armoured dragon-scale one. ‘’…is gonna turn your skin on some places, like knees and elbows, to turn into a dragon-scale pattern. Just warnings so you don’t freak out when your body starts to change.’

'

@Baldur

• 3 weeks later...

Going into the familiar shop of his good friend, Macradon would approach the Exxelance Elexirium. This was the shop owned by his close friends Zandra, whom he had been on multiple adventures on, as well as dungeon hunting with. If she needed equipment, Macradon was there, if Macradon needed consumables, Zandra was there. Macradon needed a few potions, and he would come to this place to get them. He was in need of T2 Damage Mitigation potions, because he was to take the role of the tank in a sub-dungeon run he would be going onto with Hikoru. Though Macradon had the armor for it, he didn’t have the total Mitigation that he needed. He had the same as Hikoru, which was 66, he really wanted more than this. The only way he could get more mitigation was with the Armor skill, or potions. Macradon would go the cheap route and take the potions. “Hey, Zandra!” he said as he walked into the shop “I’ll be needing …” he said as he scouted throughout the shop “... these!” he said and would point at the Perfect T2 Damage Mitigation potions. He would fetch forth a small bag with 14 Materials in it “I’ll take them all!” he said and would hand over the bag and would proceed to grab all 7 Mitigation Potions.

-14 Mats
+ 7 Potion of armoured Dragon-scale

Spoiler

Name: Potion of armoured Dragon-scale
Item Type: Potion
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage mitigation +54
Description: A glas bottle with a blue liquid. When you drink it, you get a dragon-scale pattern on your skin on your shoulders, elbows, upside of your hands, your back and neck, knees and lower legs.

Beatbox had wasted his last potion of vicious dragon fang accidentally and wasted it without thinking about the upcoming boss raid, Beatbox had returned to this store to pick up just one potion of vicious dragon fang for the upcoming boss raid "Hey Zandra. I need just one potion of vicious dragon fang, I accidentally used all mine without thinking like an idiot, I know tiered materials are a little hard to come by and I need one desperately... I hope you can understand me buying one potion..." he said as he gave Zandra the col as payment and was handed the potion. "I appreciate it... I'll try to get you some tier two materials when I can, I'll be grinding for some in the upcoming weeks. Thanks again Zandra." he said with a smile as he waved goodbye. He shook his head feeling stupid that he had wasted his last potion and didn't think about the boss raid for a second in that time frame.

-1000 Col

+1 Potion of Vicious Dragon Fang

Hakai walked into Zandra's shop, thankful for one of the last remaining active shopkeepers. Crafters had really seemed to be mostly inactive lately, which was something that very much annoyed her. She picked out the potions that she needed, making a note of the prices. She was sure to choose two of everything, one for the Rovian Wars boss that would be happening in the future, and one for the upcoming boss battle or Christmas event, whichever one came first. She brought them to the counter and showed Zandra everything that she had picked out before transferring her the money that was owed. "Thanks Zandra, you're a lifesaver. Ill probably end up buying some more later on depending on what sort of event bosses are going on." She said before exiting the shop with a smile on her face and her wallet much lighter.

2x Tier 2 Perfect Damage Potions: 1800 Col

x2 Tier 2 Overhealth: 1800

2x Safeguard: 900 Col

Total: -4500 Col

Edited by Hakai

"Hey Zandra!" Birdie pushed open the doors leading into Zandra's shop, instantly recognising the decor and furniture from her previous visit. How long had it been? Months? Either way, she'd ventured up to the 16th floor in search of potions, and made the trek to one of Aincrad's most decorated players to get them

Looking to the shelves, Birdie was unsure whether Zandra had everything she needed in stock. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to have these items would you?" The woman's menu swung open and she navigated to the notes tab, pulling up a small sheet with a list of items written down. "Two Damage potions, one Overhealth potion and one Mitigation potion? All perfect and tier 2, by the way." Her eyes widened. "Oh! And maybe three Safeguard potions? Tier 1 will work fine for those.. I think."

She sent a trade request to Zandra and inputted the required amount, as well as a few extra materials for good measure. "Consider it a donation," she said, grinning lightheartedly. 

Purchasing/order:

Spoiler

Buying:

2x Potion of Vicious Dragon Fang (Perfect T2 Damage)

3x Diamondskin Potion (Perfect T1 Safeguard)

1x Holy Water (Perfect T2 Overhealth)

Ordering:

1x Potion of Armoured Dragon Scale (Perfect T2 Mitigation)

Payment:

Spoiler

Total: 8 <<Tier 2 Materials>>, 6 <<Tier 1 Materials>>

Donation: 8 <<Tier 2 Materials>>, 6 <<Tier 1 Materials>>

Final total: 16 <<Tier 2 Materials>>, 12 <<Tier 1 Materials>>

So, the next floor boss fight was approaching. Even if I didn’t had been on the meetings or been spending time with other players that knew about it, I would have realized it because of the amount of customers that started visiting my shop on the sixteenth floor. A few days ago, the host of the meeting had arrived.

@Macradon

‘’Well hello there Mac.’’ I greeted the greatsword sielder. ‘’Long time no see I was on way to say. But it wasn’t really. Just a few days ago on the meeting you hosted. Looking forward to next boss fight that I guess going to be more organized then the last one right?’’ I said with a wink. ‘’Of course, take those. And thanks for the payment.’’ I said as a bunch of mats entered my stock.

@Beatbox

Then we have yesterday, then a young man Ive spent much time together with recently entered as well. He was very polite as he bought one of the damage potions. ‘’Well I thank you for the thougth. And yeah, tier two materials are hard to come by. Specially compared to tier one that you even can buy from merchants. So I do appreciate your thougth, but you don’t have to. Its just a little disappointing since Ive stocked up on over twohundred mats. Then this update and all of them are useless for frontliners.’’ I finished with a sad face.

@Hakai

Then today, the blonde Ive grown closer to and I highly thougth had a special relationship to the man that last visited my shop. ‘’Hello Hakai. Yeah, Im pretty awesome right.’’ I answered as she told me Im a lifesaver.

@Birdie

The most recently visited customers was a bluenette, my personal artisan even. ‘’Hi Birdie.’’ Just as everyone else, of course, she was here to buy some potions. As I saw her payment, a smile grew on my face. I never thougth I would be glad for some materials. But she payed me in tier two, that was pretty hard to come by. ‘’Thank you miss artisan. I hope these potions will come in use for you. And if you give me just a moment, I wil throw together your requested one.’’ I walked over to my workbench and threw together some ingredients in boiling water. A few minutes later I walked up.''Here Birdie.'' I said and handed over the last potion.

ID: 69482 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1xt2 material +9 EXP

Total:
Perfect(t2) potion x1
-1xt2 materials
+9 EXP

Edited by Zandra