[OP-F2] Lakeside Fun <Open to All>

<<I'm not putting NK on this because its silly. But don't be a blockhead and start a scene. Y'dig?>>

Occasionally, Lycan's message box was peppered with invitations to events on the higher floors. Often, they advertised free food, free beverage, and a venue unlike anything on the lower floors. The problem?

One stray glare from a high level monster and Lycan knew his brain would be fried faster than an egg in a cast iron skillet.

So, just like any other player grinding their way up to the top, he felt a day off was deserved and necessary. On the second floor, thick with lush vegetation, shady trees, babbling creeks, sparkling lakes, and swaths of non-hostile fauna, the teen set to do his work.

The location nested in the perfect location. Plains separated a quick fifteen minute walk to the main city of Urbus. Only a few meters of trees separated a crystal clear lake from the prying eyes of the main road. A small, beaten path crooked its way through the woods and opened to beautiful lakeside lagoon. Smaller than a beach, the shallow waters and silken sands made perfect perch for relaxing or laying a cloth for a quick picnic. Several small, rocky craigs marked smaller, isolated pools for soaking and offered limited sanctuary from the beach.

Stretching far and wide as Urbus itself, the lake ended where mountain began. Here, its serene waters flowed underground into an expansive cavern. Great for curious explorers, the waters vanished into darkness and mysteries unknown. Where water and mountain lacked, the endless forests of the second floor provided and from the woods, a series of small creeks spilled into the lake. Small autumn insects busied about the white rapids and the occasional fish leapt from below to steal a morsel of food from the air.

Lycan sat on the small beach by the shallows with his hands on his hips, eyes staring out across the expanse.

"This'll do," he nodded.

With a flick of the wrist and the press of a button, he sent an invitation to the public boards of every major floor city.

"Now we wait."

With a grin, the platinum headed youth, clad in his usual red and blue longcoat, perched upon a lakeside boulder and awaited his fellow players.

<<Notice - Public Invitation>>

Sender: Lycan

Hey Aincrad,

Looking for a quick get away? Wanting some rest and relaxation after all that grinding? Not quite strong enough to party hard upstairs with the VIPs?

Look no further. 

Meet me at (1.263,-5.879) for a day at the lake. Bring swimwear, snacks, and your friends. The only thing that's free is a beautiful lake, some sand, and a good time. Fishers, bring a pole. Looks like the creek is brimming with line-breakers waiting to be caught.

So hurry up! I'm looking forward to meeting some new faces!

P.S. You're invited too, Zandra. I don't play favorites. ;P

Sincerely,

Lycan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Domarus was getting ready to message the player Arc so that he could get started on a quest that would ultimately gain him some free armor.  He didn't have the materials to purchase anything at the moment and he desperately needed as much col as he could get as he needed over one hundred thousand before long.  Something was coming and he intended to seize it with all haste.  The problem was that he didn't know when it would come and thus he needed to pretend like it could happen any second.  He couldn't lag behind any longer.  Once the col was his he could slow down a bit and focus on level grinding at a more peaceful pace.  He was about to head out of the town when he received a message.  He cocked an eyebrow.  Who on earth would message him?  The only person he could think of was Esther but she had been away for a while.  He pulled up the inbox and saw a name that sounded familiar.  He snapped his fingers when he recognized it as the player Esther said she encountered.  He read the message and while he had no intentions to just lie around doing nothing, he grinned as he saw this as the perfect opportunity not only to meet some of the more powerful players, hopefully some who would be willing to lend some col, but possibly find some suitable followers, players to manipulate.  He had been lucky thus far so why should it run out?  Still he never did anything without a plan.  Luck had never been on his side until now and yet he was practically a king in the real world.  The luck only made his progress run faster is all.  Domarus turned to Keres, his servant/only friend.

"Wait for me at the inn.  Don't go anywhere else and try not to trick another player into beating you up this time ok?"  He made his way over to the warp panel and teleported to the second floor.  He pulled up the message and after knowing where it was went over and leaned against the tree a little ways off and shielded by the scenery.  He wanted to see who else would arrive.  Being the first to arrive would not be the best approach to something like this.  Then he had a thought that might help him with gaining followers and sent a message to Esther.

@Esther

You should have received the message from Lycan as well.  Want to hang out with him?

Edited by Domarus

Rin had recently managed her own shop and crafted herself a gorgeous two piece bathing suit, unfortunately due to a lack of material it wasn't capable of being a one piece which would have proved, less embarrassing for herself. As she glanced up toward the public notification she began to gently nibble her bottom lip, uncertain if she really wanted to partake in this social interaction. She had enjoyed visiting the beach in the real world as she didn't usually like going to public ones. The rather disheartened girl now drooping her head as she waited in the forest a bit farther away.  The female equipped her bathing suit underneath her regular clothing before she peeked out from behind a tree rather nervously. As she began to wobble back and forth behind the tree she would sigh acting like a pendulum for an musician as she continued to think. 

"Oh why does life always have to have these social get together in the most gorgeous locations, I guess I am lucky that few people are here for now. Maybe if I'm lucky only these two guys. What on earth are those two doing?"

One of them seemed to be messing with his own hud as possibly contacting someone about the public message that was sent out. The second on the other hand seemed to be waiting upon a rock taking a rather strategic position to view those who were undoubtedly going to attend. Rin stepped out form her position into the clearing as she now made her way to the lake side. It wasn't the beach, but it was a start maybe she could get in a few laps while she was here. Her approach was slow as she didn't recognize any of them as she greeted them both.

"Hello there?"

Spoiler

332b22075ecd40b4f5fb13e3a779db92.jpg

Edited by Rin

(On phone so short posts)

She wasn't entirely sure why Lycan didn't message her personally, but Esther didn't let it bother her too much - chances were, he figured she would see the public announcements splattered across the entirety of every floor. Esther was going to go anyway, but then - as it so happened. She received a message from Domarus, asking for her to join him. With a flick of her wrist she replied that she'd be attending, and was looking forward to seeing him there.

Esther was pleased with how things were progressing lately, yes she had her busy times, but she also found that she was having quite the few relaxing reprises. Arriving on the second floor, she wandered to the destination. It seemed that the way had been cleared of mobs and monsters. That was a relief, for someone who refused to take up a blade, running into any might have proven problematic, and forced Esther to turn back.

Esther looked around upon arrival, it seemed that no one else was there yet, aside from Lycan, whom had his back toward her - right she thought - good time to change. Bringing up her HUD she selected her swimsuit attire. With a bright flash, she had changed. With Esther's naieve and innocence bordering on childish - it was easy to forget how mature she was. Normally her clothing was covered by a long shawl or coat - hiding her form. The purple bikini did not leave much to the imagination. It cupped her breasts, and wrapped around her neck and back in ludicriously thing spaghetti string straps. Her lower half had a matching bottom - slightly more modest. Only slightly. A purple miniskirt adorned with a single, white rose. Esther dusted her hands. Now that was done, it was time to greet her friend.

Shortening the gap between them with long strides Esther approached Lycan from behind. He was too tall for her to press her chin onto his shoulder, so she did the next best thing, weaving her arms under his, and grabbing onto his chest in a sort of hug. "Lye~" She teased. "You were hiding this place from me all this time?" She laughed, stepping back from her friend, shifting to stand behind him. 

"I think everyone needs something like this...." She said, turning her attention out to the crystaline lake before them.

Domarus watched as two figures approached the area.  One of them was a girl who seemed extremely sheepish and shy and wore your typical bikini.  As she approached she greeted both Lycan and Domarus, who had hoped to avoid attention until he was ready to approach.  Domarus nodded with a friendly grin to the player, keeping up his friendly 'knight in shining armor' pretense.

"Hello miss!  How are you this fine day?"  Seeing the girl in a bikini made Domarus realize that he had no swimwear.  If he were to sway others into befriending him he'd need to interact as much as possible.  He could use false embarrassment as well as humor if the situation went in that direction though.  It seemed the chips were falling in place.  All he needed to do was place his bets and win some potential followers.  He then watched as Esther approached, her attire completely different than normal.  He saw her walk up and hug Lycan, seeming to try and tease him.  Domarus didn't expect this sort of action from Esther.  Was she a totally different person with this sort of outfit?  If so she and Keres shouldn't go to the beach together or there would be doomed men.  Domarus shook his head as he knew he had a lot to learn about this pink haired girl.  Domarus pushed himself off and made his way over to the two players.

"Hey Esther!  Glad you could come."  He grinned widely to her and stood in front of the pair.  Domarus was almost certain everyone would look ridiculous before the day was done.  Particularly himself.  

"I suppose you could finally introduce me to your friend Lycan!"

Itzal was sitting in his shop, his guitar in his lap as he messed around with a tune or two.  Ever since Kasier and he had their...  Moment.  He'd been trying to think of what he should do.  He was not at all good with talking with girls in any way since he had locked himself in his bedroom all his childhood, and his experiences with Kooh wasn't exactly good with all her constant teasing.  He easily got embarrassed when she did and she seemed to take some joy from it.  Ulises had mentioned to him that he believes Kooh is hiding something.  That made Itzal feel...  No different but that was besides the point.  He sighed when a message popped up on his inbox.  He opened it and saw a name he didn't recognize but a potential new friend.  He saw that the message was sent to everyone, which made more sense, and as he read the description felt he could definitely use a break.  He wasn't sure about the water though as he didn't like the cold.  Then he realized he could simply use his Twilight Cloak, which was designed to keep him warm.  Standing up Itzal switched to the deep purple trench coat with a silver vest and dark brown pants.  With that he made his way over to the teleport pad and warped to floor two.  He looked at the directions and made his way over.  When he finally walked into the area he smiled to the group...  Only to stop frozen in place.  He couldn't help but notice two girls in bikinies, one of them embracing a player.  His face turned red and before anyone could see him he began to walk away.  He couldn't do this, not this, anything but this.  He was embarrassed and wished he hadn't come at all.  Why didn't he realize that there would be girls with swimwear at a lake?  He closed his eyes tightly and shook his head, trying to undo what he saw.

Spoiler

bikini_by_suonimac-d2xml8b.jpg

I gazed up at the bright Azure-blue sky, and I sighed quietly, tightening my jacket around the skimpy swimsuit I was wearing, and I headed down to the rocks, noticing 4 players right off the bat. one of them was Rin, I didn't recognize the second two, but I recognized Itzal and Domarus, and I dove into the water, and swam over, easily reaching them within moments. "Na, Naa... I haven't seen you in a while rin... It's good to see you again!" I noticed Itzal had turned in the opposite direction, so I approached him, and I bopped him on the head, looking confused. "Hm... You seem to be embarrassed... It's not like you're looking at the real person wearing that, it's just a collection of numbers, creating a polygonal figure." I looked at him with a smile, so I walked around him so I could see his face, and I tagged him on the nose."Come get me Itzal!!" I giggled, and dashed to the water

Edited by tricolor_mina
^-^ Ascendants Rosario

"A social gathering event at a lake on floor two! Sign me up!" Thought Alisa as she teleported onto floor two. She had just picked up a bikini just for this situation. The event sounded horribly fun. She could finally swim for the first time in her life, maybe meet up with some friends, eat a few snacks and meet some people! It sounded wonderful.

As she followed the coordinates, she arrived at the beautiful scene. A few less people than she expected, yes, but still, people swimming, talking and having fun. And she specifically spotted Domarus, Rin, and Itzal, various friends of her...but the person she really wanted to see wasn't really there.

Quickly sending off a PM to a friend, Beatbox, inviting him to join, she changed into the swim gear she had acquired (Swimwear). Stretching lightly, she had the wonderful idea to embarrass Itzal, but first, she wanted to go say hi to Domarus, who seemed to be talking to someone.

Quickly walking over to him, she states, within hearing distance, "Heya Domarus! How're you today?" she asks, giggling lightly.

@Beatbox

Beatbox had been relaxing a bit as he normally does everyday until he found two messages, one was from a player he had no idea who he was but inside the message was an invitation to a lakeside party... he didn't have any swimwear, so he thought he shouldn't come. However, he received a message from Alisa if I wanted to join this party, and by default he had to go. He stood up and stretched his arms and figured he could just go over there to relax, he walked his way to the area in which the party was located and he went to go find Alisa, he noticed that Mina and Itzal was here which gave a short smile on his face. He eventually found Alisa, however he had noticed that she was in a swimsuit before offering a hug, he blushed a little and told her "Oh... uh, Hi Mossie... y-you look good in that..." he said as he still had his arms extended. He tried to shake it off and thought to himself how much fun his previous familiar would have had... however he's gone now.

Before Esther could reply two more individuals came over.  One of them was Itzal, a man he met a little time ago who was relatively short.  He came in a different outfit than last time, trading the dark intimidating armor for something more classic or casual.  However before he came far he stopped and Domarus followed his gaze to Esther and Rin then looked back in time to see the redness.  Oh don't tell me he thought.  As Itzal turned around to leave he fought desperately to hide the laughter that was about to burst out.  This player, thus supposed leader, was embarrassed!  He watched as the girl Mina appeared from the lake.  Had she been here the entire time?  He observed as the girl approached the girl who's name turned out to be Rin before walking over to Itzal and talked to him about something he couldn't here, before attempting to lure him into a chase with her as she dashed toward the lake once again.  Then he heard someone talking to him and turned around, extremely pleased to see that Alisa was here.  Excellent.  His interactions with everyone else here should solidify her trust with him even more.  He grinned and shook her hand.

"Why hello Alisa!  I'm so glad to see you here!"  He saw the player Beatbox arrive and Alisa turned seemingly excited to see him and embraced him in a hug.  Domarus watched for a moment as Beatbox blushed and as he heard the boy's reply he suddenly knew exactly what was going on.  Not only did this girl have a mentor, but she also had a boyfriend.  This meant that he would need to be extra careful as he worked to his goals.  After he broke Alisa and reforged her anew he  would need Beat to be on friendly levels with Domarus so he decided to befriend him as soon as possible.  Not to mention that a relationship would be healthy for Alisa and give her a stronger drive and purpose, which Domarus needed from her.  He walked over and clapped a hand on Beatbox' shoulder.

"Good to see you again Beat!  Now I think I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for a bit k?"  He had whispered the last part and winked afterward before moving to the man whom Mina had interacted with.  Without a warning he placed a large hand on the man's back and began to pull him along toward the girl.

"Come on Itzal enjoy yourself!"  He gave the player an almighty shove toward the lake, effectively pushing him directly after Mina and gave a hearty laugh.

Lycan startled as two small hands wrapped around his torso. He instinctively reached for Harbinger's hilt until the familiar sound of Esther's voice hit his ears. The tension eased from his body.

"Oh, hey," Lycan replied. "You got here awfully quick."

When her grip loosened, Lycan slipped off his rocky perch and turned to face her. His mouth opened but the words hung on the tip of his tongue. Esther, wearing even less than the night of her silken slip, stood with a smile on her face. Lycan simply was not prepared and found his eyes roaming more than intended.

'When did Ess get so... hot?' he asked internally.

"Well then," he muttered. "Uh, yeah. I just found it."

His hand scratched at the back of his head, cheeks rosy.

"I did a sweep around the whole thing before I sent out the invitations. It should be clear of mob spawns for quite a while."

As he spoke, more people began to filter in. Many were faces he had never seen before. Teens his age showed up in swim attire, all cute and slightly revealing. A few men also showed, some in trunks, others still dressed in normal attire like Lycan. The smiles and chatter already begun, warming the teen's heart. It felt like... home - just a day at the lake.

Lycan smiled.

Then, a red headed male approached the two. He knew Esther. More importantly, he knew Lycan's name.

"Domarus," Lycan stated flatly. His amber eyes narrowed and transitioned from the curves of Esther to the sharp edges of her friend. Lycan's gaze met with the redhead and he felt his lip begin to flare.

"Glad you could make it," the teen added.

He took a deep breath and pushed his caution to the back of his mind. Something about Domarus' eyes didn't sit right with him. They looked like the eyes of a serpent.

"So... Who's up for some swimming?!" Lycan smiled wide, throwing his arm around Esther with a gentle squeeze.

Itzal didn't seem to have a choice in the matter.  As Mina approached he was grateful that she wore a jacket over her bikini.  When she neared him she began talking about how they were just digital coding his face reddened slightly more.  "D-dont' say it like that it sounds like-"  Suddenly she tapped his nose, startling him and began running toward the lake, expecting him to follow.  Itzal bit his lower lip as he quickly began debating with himself whether or not he should either force himself to try loosening up and enjoy himself, or to turn tail and run while he still had some dignity.  The moment Lycan asked who wanted to go swimming Domarus placed a hand on his back and shoved him after Mina.  Itzal was too shocked to scream but his quick mind processed that trench coat and water not only don't go together, but also would slow him down in the water, therefore he pulled it off in mid flight and angled himself a little so as to dive into the water rather than falling in like an idiot.  Luckily he didn't land on Mina but rather collided with the water beside her, the force of the throw driving him a good few feet before he emerged and turned to Domarus with a growl.  He hovered in the water feeling all the wonderful warmth leaving his body and began shivering violently.  Dang it.  Why did water have to be so freaking cold?

Rin's watched as more people joined the gathering, many of them were already dressed in their swimwear she herself was in one of the many two piece bathing suits. Although it was discomforting to be seen herself in one of these it was worse seeing others that seemed to be far more confident with their appearances then she was. As she looked around to the group she blushed and merely began to wander off from the location eyes fixated upon the ground even with the variety of familiar faces. It wasn't every day she got to go swimming, but unfortunately the crowd building was just going to make the outfits being worn awkward. As she waved hello to the crowd she then wandered over to the lake side and dipped her toes into it sighing rather disheartened.  As the man above acting as a scout of sorts hopped down from his position on the rock he began to speak to the others that were all around.

"I think it would be great to go swimming now, after all if you already took care of the rest of the mobs for us we might as well enjoy this crystal clear lake. It rather marvelous to be back into the water don't you all agree?"

Rin smiled toward the rest of the group realizing that Mossi was wearing the bathing suit that she had made. It was nice seeing Mina, Mossi, Esther and Itzal once more all seemed to have come to explore the water.

Alisa quickly talked to Domarus before Beatbox showed up, and was whole-hardheartedly embarrassed by seeing her in a bikini. With a giggle she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Beatbox, abandoning Domarus. He whispered in her ear as she hugged her boyfriend, and the words made her blush pretty heavily. But she didn't deny it, she was rather infatuated with Beatbox.

With a light giggle she releases Beatbox, hearing the call to go swim.

"Heya, Beatie, wanna go swim with me?" she asks, tilting her head at him. Though, of course, Beatbox would tell her he didn't have any swim clothes. With a light sigh she'd grin at him, telling him she was going to go swim by herself.

She heard Itzal yell off in the distance, and Domarus was messing with him. With a light chuckle she walked towards the lake to spend some time in there, and perhaps talk with the other swimmers.

Beatbox managed to shake off his blush when she wrapped her arms around him, he returned the favor and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. Although he did regain a blush when Domarus had patted his back and told us that he would leave us both alone for a bit, "Heya Domarus... and gee, thanks." he then said with a giggle. Beatbox had grinned when Alisa asked Beatbox if he wanted to swim with her and told her unfortunately "I unfortunately do not have any swimwear Mossie, i'm sorry... but I'll be over here relaxing! I'll be watching you swim! Stay safe!" he then said with a smile. After Alisa walked off to go swim with the others Beatbox decided to sit down by the lake and watch Alisa and the other's swim, since he didn't have any swimwear he was just going to relax. It was days like today where he fought for, spending time with others relaxing and enjoying an event rather than teaming up to fight a boss, or to complete a quest... it was days like today that made him very happy.

Lycan let her go, and Esther swore she saw his cheeks redden. Her brows furrowed, was he ok? This was no different to the way they normally interacted. His mouth slightly agape, the woman was about to comment on it, but several others had quickly approached. Rin, someone Esther recognised.

ESther blinked, as she saw Rin pop up, she didn't see her there before. Rin was a quiet girl, a little socially awkward - Esther was mildly surprised to see her appear at such an event. Still. It made the lilac woman happy. She clapped her hands together. "Rin! I'm sorry I didn't see you." Esther gave the girl a short bow, her lilac hair spilling over bare shoulders. "You look so cute in your swimsuit." She exclaimed, pointing to Rin's attire. Before long, Rin had wandered off suggesting that they go enjoy the lake itself. Esther gave a nod, "Yeh! Sounds great. I'll join you soon."

She turned back to the group, Domarus had approached. Esther's face lit up as she took two steps to breach the gap between them. "DOmarus~" she said, tone of voice filled with warmth and happiness. Clearly, she was delighted at his arrival. "You messaged me right?" She grinned, leaning forward toward him, reaching up to place a index finger in the midst of his chest. "But you aren't exactly dressed for swimming...what do you have planned?" Domarus turned his amber yes toward Lycan, Esther followed suit. Turning to look at her silver haired friend. This time, Lycan didn't look too happy. Esther flashed him a worried look before shaking the concern from her mind.

"Y-yes!" Esther turned back to Domarus. "Domarus, this is Lycan. He helped me out a bunch of times. Including with that potion thing I told you about, and Lycan!" She gestured toward Domarus. "This is Domarus, he looks tall and intimidating, but he's really a nice guy. I've been helping him with stuff like materials and potion testing and he's helped me with a few things too!" Esther grinned, having introduced her two friends. Not reading the mildly tense atmosphere at all.

Lycan threw an arm over her shoulders, Esther visibly jumped at the action. Shocked at it. she gave a sideward glance to him, questioning it. He suggested they go swim. "But DOmarus..." she turned her attention to him, "Swimwear?" she asked.

Edited by Esther

Domarus listened as Esther introduced the man who was obviously Lycan and talked about how he helped her with that potion.  When she mentioned her helping Domarus test out potions, he mentally made a note to make her swear never to mention that to anyone else again, for multiple reasons.  For one he couldn't be associated with Mari at all, especially this early in the stage.  When Lycan looks away to ask everyone if they wish to go for a swim Domarus leans in like lightning to whisper in her ear.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't say anything else on the matter, I'll explain after."  When Lycan looked back Domarus would appear to have done or said nothing.  Esther placed her index finger on Domarus and mentioned that he didn't have any swimwear and he grinned at her.

"Don't think for a second that just because I don't have swimwear that it won't stop me from taking a dive Esther.  I'll go in when you guys do."  It was after this he went and talked to Beat and Alisa, as well as pushed the man Itzal into the water.  After a good laugh he walked back to the group and waited for Esther and Lycan to approach the water.  While he did so he scanned the area to keep his bearings.  He always liked to know what was going on.  Alisa was walking to the water while the boy Beatbox was refraining by what seemed to be lack of proper clothes.  Itzal was now with Mina in the water and appeared to be discomforted, either by the cold or embarrassment, or both.  The girl Rin seemed extremely uncomfortable but there wasn't much he could do there.  He walked over to Beatbox and slapped a friendly hand on his back with a grin.

"Come on Beat what do you say?  Let's go for a dive!  Don't worry about the clothes, just unequip them, equip them again and they'll be dry!  No need to fret!"  As he spoke he proceeded to gently bring Beat over to the water, in the direction Alisa had walked so he could stay a bit more comfortable.  Or more uncomfortable he didn't care.  He wanted his appearance to be humorous and jolly in front of these players.  That was the easiest sort of person to want to befriend and it worked every time.  Unless the others were cold-hearted or bored like in their own way but he didn't think anyone was that.  Though Lycan seemed suspicious of him.  He would need to be careful.

I heard a splash, and I saw Itzal nearly fall into the water. I watched as Itzal threw off his coat, and tried to save his fall by making it look like he intentionally dove into the water. I laughed until I noticed he looked like he was cold... so I carefully swam closer to him, and, while dragging him behind me, I swam to the shore, and pulled him to dry land, and I stood him up, shaking my head. "Na, naa... you sure seem to get cold pretty easily... Your clothes are soaked..." I looked at the water, and noticed his Trench coat had fallen into the water, and I walked over and pulled it out. "... Your... Your Coat got soaked..." I pulled off mine, and offered it to him. "... You look like you're freezing... Here, use my coat, it won't do any good to use a wet blanket to warm up, now would it?"

Itzal got his bearings and right when he did he felt someone grab him and begin pulling him.  Still shocked from the shove and the cold water he flailed in the water for a second until he noticed it was Mina and after she pulled him onto shore he sat up, shivering slightly.  This day was not turning out well for him whatsoever.  He heard her mention his clothes being soaked and he did a mental check and was frustrated to find that the clothes hadn't kept any of his heat in at all.  He supposed that water would drain you of that unless you wore a divers outfit or something.  Then he heard her mention his coat and he looked at it.  The material wouldn't be destroyed as it was crafted by Ariel, but he could tell it would do nothing to comfort him.  He shook his head embarrassed.  He must look like a complete idiot.  That's when he heard Mina speak again and looked up.  His face lit up as he saw not only her in a bikini but that she was offering him her own jacket.  He stared at the piece of clothing trying to decide what to do.  Then realizing that things couldn't get any worse he accepted it with a slight nod and put it on.  He sighed slightly as a little warmth returned to him immediately afterward.  "Thanks," he whispered.  He pushed himself up to his feet.  "I-I think I can try swimming later.  I don't like the cold but I take pride in my ability to adapt...  I kind of want that shred of dignity as it's sort of all I have."  He finished with a small blush.

He had listened to what Domarus had to say, Beatbox laid down by the lake and yawned "Nah. I think I'm good, I'll just watch Alisa and the others from afar. Plus, Swimming isn't really my thing... relaxing is, but not swimming." he said as he sat back up. He looked over to where Itzal was and he saw that Mina was offering him her coat, he looked like he got into the water by force or he walked in and he got soaked. He giggled at this sight. He thought to himself for a bit about the whole game situation that everyone was in, what will happen after the game, wondering if he will even survive this game due to the growth of how powerful these mob's had gotten... and player killers, they we're the ones that killed helpless people... even those that we're a huge help pushing the front liners forward and towards victory to floor 100. He shook his head at the thought of these sorts of things as he didn't like the idea of player killing, to him it just doesn't make sense to do it... we are all trying to get out of this game... not see who can kill who and see what group of player killers will see the end of Aincrad. However he quickly stopped thinking about this since today was going to be a day solely for relaxing.