[OP-F2] Lakeside Fun <Open to All>

ID: 68410
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Loot Dice: 17 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 20 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 114 Remaining)

"Got it!"

Looking at the shark attempting to escape Calrex gave a quick step forward before leaping skyward, the apex of his jump being right over the creature. The Grand Blade II crackled with the electrical energy of <<Lightning Fall>> before he plunged down. Right as he did the shark broke the surface of the water, becoming exposed to his sword as the blade pierced into the top, a quick blast of electricity shooting out before dissipating a small distance after.

"Hope no one got shocked because of that..."

Seeing that the shark had dropped the loot the bluenette quickly resheathed his sword, hopping back into the water, "Alright, if you guys want to get heading towards the shore I can probably push this fish the rest of the way."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 4500 col + 1 Material)

Hikoru: 835/835 | EN: 51/82

Calrex: 1484/1485 | EN: 114/144

Ariel: 1055/1055 | EN: 93/110

Giant Shark: 0/900 | 50 DMG |20 MIT (13 DMG * 8 Art - 20 MIT = 84 DMG)

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

@Hikoru

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Things certainly seemed... Lively, to say the least. All sorts of players seemed to be gathered at the lake on this day after recieving the same mass invitation he had a while earlier. It was times like this when he really enjoyed being trapped in the game. Despite not having many allies, it always did brighten up his day to see everyone getting along at these occasional parties. The only drawback was that he didn't have any swimwear on standby so he showed up in his regular combat attire. 

Scanning the crowd seemed to be pointless since most of the faces seemed familiar and the ones that did looked preoccupied with other conversations. "C'est la vie." He mumbled with a slight shrug before going off to find a nice patch of grass to lay back on. If there was one thing he would be able to get out of any of this it was some cloud watching. 

Nodding laughingly at the slight mistake that had come to Macradon's blacksmith. It wasn't that great of a deal, as not much harm was done. Questioning why the man wanted two items with the same name was quite something to think about, but Macradon wouldn't use too much energy on something as harmless as that, it wasn't like he was going to lose anything from it, all he had to do was to work on it. Not thinking about that anymore, Macradon would see the man dive down into the water to his friends. Macradon would grin as he would walk closer and closer to the edge of the lake, sitting down to see if anything were to happen. It wasn't like Macradon had much to do here other than look at this.  He was but a mere spectator at this event, just sitting there and awaiting further notice for him to react to.

It didn't take long before he would notice voices he had heard before, some voices familiar to him. Walking over to the commotion, he would see what was going on. 3 frontliners were in the water, fighting a giant shark. Confused with the situation, Macradon would just stand and watch as he didn't intend on jumping straight into a fight like that, he might've just been in the way, as he wasn't a prominent fighter in the water, he wold most likely like to be up on the sand and fight on ground. "Huh ... how do they even activate sword arts in the water?" he would ask himself, as the cardinal system seemed to be quite loose about the activation of sword arts, at least when they were in the water. Without many other thoughts, he would stand and wave at the people he knew, hoping they would notice the platinum Asian kid in a bathtowel at shore.

Esther finally saw Domarus' head pop up and out of the water, she waved toward him - hoping to catch his gaze, but he turned his back to her. "HEY, DOMA-...rus..." Her shout toward him was interrupted, as another approached. Esther recognised him from that time in the fields, when she was with Mari. He was one of the people who had intervened, and wanted to be reassured that Esther was happy with Mari. He wasn't quite as off putting as Oikawa. He stood on the side of the lake, whilst Esther, was partly submerged in the murky waters, which rested just above her collarbone. "Baldur....right?" Esther asked, slightly guarded. She glanced over at her shoulder - eyes searching for Domarus, but it appeared that he had run off again.

Domarus is quite the social butterfly today...

Esther turned her attention back to Baldur who confirmed his name as he introduced himself to Rin, who was now further away. "Yeh..." Esther mumbled. She cleared her throat, shaking her head. "Sorry, sorry." She offered Baldur a smile. "I'm well thank you. I was invited here by Lycan and Domarus, and I'm glad I was..." She glanced around her at the jovial crowds. "It's nice...seeing so many players gather like this - and to have no conflict. It reminds me of home yanno? It reminds me that there is still so much good and it just, makes me feel all warm inside." Esther felt embarassed by how cheesy her words sounded. She quickly waved them off. 

"Ah, I'm rambling, how are you Baldur?"

@Domarus @Baldur

Approaching the bank the blonde eyes illuminated as he noticed Calrex had two other familiar faces in tow. The couple of Hikoru and Ariel, surrounded the dissolving pixels of whatever lake dwelling creature they had just ethered. Light reflected off the gold plated armor he donned as he worked himself into their field of vision.

"Slaying things without me? I'm hurt," teased the Faint as he offered the trio a wave. "What'd you manage to kill this time around?" He hadn't trained with Calrex for quite some time and the time since he last adventured with Ariel far exceed any recent events. The only person he had the pleasure of accompanying as of late was Hikoru and their last encounter wasn't one the blonde assumed the self titled "Master of Shadows" would like to repeat. Shrugging the thought away, the blonde focused his sights on the massive hunk of fish that remained. "What do you plan to do with that?"

@Calrex @Ariel - The Crowned Lion @Hikoru

"Is this fish even moving?"

As Calrex continued to push away at the fish's side, aiming to get it to the shore, he saw that the water was in fact moving around the fish, but the amount of energy being exerted to even budge the thing wasn't exactly an indicator of that. Plus, because of its massive size, he didn't have a way of peering around to check if he was in fact getting any closer. However, with another shove he felt it slide up onto the sand of the bank, giving a sigh of relief. Wiping some swat form his brow the bluenette swam around, hearing the familiar voice of Oikawa as the blonde came into view.

"Man...I think I'm currently the one that stands out like a sore thumb."

This may have in fact been the case, as he was still in his combat gear, plus his casual combat outfit, which was still soaked from the battles. "Heh, well you're certainly welcome to go and slay your own shark out there, although I'd be afraid to get stuck in the water and unable to use Sword Arts. But this guy here..."

Tapping the monster fish's side he gave a smirk, "Is a massive fish that Hikoru helped me take down. Figured it might be a good thing to cook up, and since it looks like there's a party going on, we don' have to worry about leftovers. Now...give me one sec."

Walking over to behind a nearby tree the bluenette swiped on his menu, changing out his gear for his swimwear, a pair of black and dark blue swim trunks. With that he knew his clothing would be instantly dried but just in case they decided to go in the water again he wouldn't be weighed down.

Stepping back out he gave a small sigh of relief, "Alright, who wants to give me a hand with getting this thing ready to cook? Possibly a cook...if there's anyone around."

Domarus swam over but slowed down a little when he saw a player hew as unfamiliar with.  The player had trunks on so it seemed he was ready for this sort of event.  He also seemed familiar with a few players as well.  Domarus moved over to the two players with a wide smile.

"Hey there!  I don't believe we met as of yet.  My name's Domarus!"  He raised his hand to shake the player's and assuming he had done so Domarus proceeded to nod to Esther.

"I see you two are already acquainted.  Might I know your name sir?"  Domarus Saw that this man was fairly strong and good natured, while Domarus was of course strong and cruel.  However as a master of disguise and manipulation nobody would find out his true nature without stalking his every action.  That Lycan player might be suspicious but that was as far as that player would get.  Domarus wasn't very worried about him so he didn't pay him much mind.  As Domarus looked at the player he could tell this man was close to the description of a knight in shining armor.  Except without the armor currently.  He seemed to be nice and kind and caring where Domarus was cunning and selfish and cruel.  Domarus wondered how this player would respond when he rose in power with his many followers, rising in Aincrad as a powerful force unstoppable and yet at the same time, very much needed to help the front lines progress.  That's where he wanted to be.  He wanted to be in a position where he couldn't be removed without risking the progression of the game.  Therefore he could be a little more lax in his disguise.  How would it be if this kind hearted player watched helplessly as Domarus suddenly rose to power.  He was very interested in finding out.

It had seemed all the work she had done to help clear the outer lying land of the mobs came to pass. They were safe enough now that Calrex was here as well as the some other members, except for Oikawa; Opal's wildcard. She was unsure if he was befitting the role of being executed as she was the one who caused him to act in the first place. She turned him into a Player Killer using one of her wild potions, but did that mean he was still stain free from his hands? This was a difficult decision to make, however, she would leave that player alone for now. Should he swing his sword in the name of justice towards a green character, then she would sail the seas in his blood. Until that day should it ever come, he was safe. Pushing the long snow white hair from her shoulder, the woman took a glance around.

"Might as well not waste the resources given. I'm not exactly a person you just come up and talk to, but that player...Itzal. He was ready to throw his life away to protect everyone. Aincrad needs more players like that, but even then he said if he had to chose one over the many...it would have to be a special circumstance. Trash...just like the rest. The woman's cape billowed out lightly with the passing of the breeze as she stood there watching like some kind of creeper. She rolled her eyes, and moved through the trees disappearing once again in her stealthed form. 

--
Notes: Stealthed LD 22+ 
Should you find Opal, well...can't do much there. XP
ID: 68475
LD: 6+4 = 10 No Mats

Edited by Opal

At first, the blonde thought that she was at fault... she did tell them to finish the thing, without bothering to remove herself from the top of the shark. So let's say she was a little surprised when Cal, after Hikoru, used a similar jump to hers and impaled one of his trademark weapons right next to her foot. The statics in the air tingled her skin as he unleashed his sword art... How was this Sword Art getting a free pass when magic wasn't supposed to be a thing in SAO, this thing clearly electrocuted whatever its target was. 

The blonde was about to tel some off Calrex, a frown on her expression, but she didn't get the chance as the shark the two were standing on exploded in the familiar pixelated death animation. Holding tight of her weapon the blonde splashed into the water once again, then after materializing her weapon with a couple hand gestures she climbed on top of the giant fish Calrex was pushing ashore. Note long after came a familiar hail from a golden clad Oikawa. She lazily waved at him from on top of Cal's prey and after their quick exchange was over she hopped down on dry land, enjoying the sensation of her feet on something that lacked in density. 

"What do you mean, this is just the warm up!" she said with a grin, glancing at the lake in case it had any other surprises for them. "I'll give ya a hand Cal!" she then said to the knight in 'civil' wear. Then stole a glance at @Oikawa's attire: "You should change too!" she said with a normal tone and after fiddling with her menu, she started materializing swimwear items from the shop's inventory. All colors, sizes and shapes of swinwear items she'd made for herself or out of boredom at her shop formed a small mound on a visible place for all to see, and take whatever they liked.

"Suit yourself!" she said, thinking that she used that phrase in the right way, while getting closer to @Calrex . "So.... dump question but do you have a barbecue grill stashed in those trunks of yours... or do we need to make a big fire?" I don't think people would like Sashimi* that much, despite being from Japan I don't like my fish raw.. maybe we can make some Kushiyaki* or maybe some Teriyaki* if someone has some soy sauce lying around! Should've brought some vegetables ... this guy would've made a nice Yakizakana*." she started blabbering about the different plates she liked, forgetting that some people would have no idea what she was talking about.

The blonde then let out a  "Ooo!" while gently putting her right fist on her left palm, then with several motions, she materialized a long forgotten cape with the logo of  'The Guardians of Aincrad' guild on the back, with a visible black on top of it. She let out a self-deprecating smirk at the thought of how little did she hold to the guild's creed these days, before looking around for some edible ingredients that they can cook alongside the fish. "I say we split in two teams, one makes the fire and the other searches for something we can put next to the fish. I like fish but that alone doesn't sound so appealing!" and without a second thought she looked near their immediate vicinity. Unfortunately, nothing that looked good to eat was just conveniently lying around.

Swapped Weapon for Guardian Cloak.

ID#68476  LD: 13 (10+3) No ingredient found!

*TL note:  Sashimi (刺身): raw, thinly sliced foods served with a dipping sauce and simple garnishes; usually fish or shellfish served with soy sauce and wasabi
                Kushiyaki (串焼き): skewers of meat and vegetables.
               Teriyaki (照り焼き): grilled, broiled, or pan-fried meat, fish, chicken or vegetables glazed with a sweetened soy sauce.
               Yakizakana (焼き魚) is flame-grilled fish, often served with grated daikon(radish).

It didn't look like anyone had seen him, maybe he just blended way too much in with the shining sun and his light yellow-ish skintone. He shrugged his shoulders as some of the people would begin to group up against the large fish they somehow managed to keep staying instead of making it disappear into pixels and crystals. He began to actually spot out even more people that he recognized in the vicinity. The typical frontliners were present, as well as some other acquaintances like Itzal, Domarus and alike. He would look towards Itzal's general direction when he spotted him in the corner of his eyes, not really thinking too much about the sudden movement towards one point, away from the actual party, at least Macradon didn't think that much of it at that time. His eyes would turn another color as his Search and Detect would activate, his eyes glued towards the position of Itzal. He would still continue to walk, slowly, towards the flock of players.

Spoiler

ID: 68478
LD: 9+3=12, found no Olap, just Itzal and his trees

"Hmmm ... what is Itzal even doing there?" Macradon thought for himself as he got over to the people of the frontlines "Well met!" he said in a striking pose. Displaying his not as muscular body, but more lean and well build. His legs were only visible from his knees down, as his bathtowel cover most, and was probably a good idea to still be wearing, instead of not wearing anything at all. Looking at the big fish, Macradon would look around as well, as fish in itself wasn't that fancy, nor did it seem like people had any kind of cooking utensils, they probably had to make a bonfire or something along those line, and it did indeed seem like the idea they were going for when he heard Ariel speak up about making two teams. Macradon not sure which one he would be most proficient in, he would probably take the "I think I'll join the ingredient and side-dish team" he said with a smirk.

Edited by Macradon

Lycan smiled at @Galilea's remark.

"How was I to know?" Lycan added with a crass grin and a shrug of his shoulders.

"M-me?" Jenny replied. "O-oh no... I just gather for my friends. I have a dagger, b-but I don't like using it..."

"Hah! Sounds like someone I know," Lycan chuckled.

"It doesn't bother you?" she retorted to the two.

"Why would it? Just because you're not fighting for us to get out of here, you're still doing something. Now if you said you were just sitting in your room all day in silence, that might be another story. Right Galile--"

KERSPLASH!

"Sweet mother--!!" Lycan threw his hands up to ward off the wall of water that washed his way. Failing at the attempt and getting his hair soaked again, Lycan let his arms flop into the water with an irritated scowl on his face.

It was a blur of white, but as Kimba popped her head out of the water, Lycan planted a palm over his face and shook his head.

"Aren't cats supposed to hate water?!" Lycan shouted into his muffled palm.

"I-- It's a monster!" Jenny shouted, springing up from her seat in an attempt to flee. Lycan's hands shot out and gripped the girl by the hand.

"Woah woah! Easy there! Kimba may be terrible with directions and a lazy troublemaker, but she's no monster."

Jenny halted, her free hand clutched over her chest and panic in her eyes.

"Come on," he cooed. "Relax, think of her like a big cat... or... dog... or... whatever she is." Lycan turned to an amused white lioness. "Seriously, cats don't like water. What are you?"

Jenny let out a faint giggle at the exchange and slowly lowered herself back into the pool. She gave Lycan a nervous smile, red flushing her cheeks.

"T-Thanks," she stammered.

"Don't worry about it. Now..." Lycan let Jenny's hand free to cup his mouth. "AAAARRRIIIIEEEELLLL!!!!!" he shouted.

"COME GET YOUR WET CAT!!!"

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Hikoru watched as Cal shot forward and struck the fleeing shark, soon finishing it off. He laughed and held a fist above his head and smiled, laughing a small bit. He swam to shore, close behind Ariel and the giant fish, helping to push it as much as he could, before his energy drained and he drowned. He gasped as he face-planted onto the shore, breathing and looking up to Oikawa with a small laugh, waving at the player with a small smile

"Hey Oik, good to see you. Remember, you still owe me a fight once i'm ready, which I almost am." He said with a small laugh. He sighed and looked at Ariel, who was saying that groups could be used to cook this giant fish. He got up off the shore and brushed off the few sand pixels off his shorts, and he gave a small nod "Sure, I think I can do that. Let me look around and see if I could find anything." He said with a small laugh, soon running into the shadows to see what he could find. After switching his Amulet for his Ring, He ran around the trees around the lake, and found a few vegetable in the ground. He smiled and grabbed them, bringing them over to Ariel "Will these work?" He said with a small smile and a laugh

Eclipse Pendant swapped with Gold ring

ID: 68496

LD: 18+3=21 (SO close to finding Opal XD)

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion @Calrex @Oikawa

So we are gonna eat it, thought the blonde as @Calrex asked for some assistance in making the fish edible.

Just as he turned to check the rest of the lake out, the blonde's gaze met with Ariel's for a moment as she explained how he should change clothes. Raising his index finger, he motioned for her to wait as he scrolled through his inventory. Within a few moments he had found what he was looking for. Selecting the swim trunks he had battled Tristan in, and watched as the golden armor he had been donning only moments before, de-materialized and in its place remained the swim trunks.

"Hows that?" He questioned.

Before he could receive an answer, @Hikoru approached the blonde. The dagger wielder quickly reminded them of their agreement, causing the blonde to chuckle. "I haven't forgotten and I look forward to it." Expelling a soft sigh, Oikawa gazed around the lake. Faces here and there seemed familiar while others, not so much. He couldn't help but chuckle, at how peaceful the players seemed. For once there was no rift or drama. He enjoyed days like these as they normally didn't happen often.

Hearing @Ariel - The Crowned Lion's name being called out from the other end of the lake, Oikawa looked in the direction of the shout and chuckled as a Lycan motioned for the lady blonde to come retrieve her cat.

"Ahh I should've brought King," mused the blonde to no one in particular.

Sighing deeply as it seemed that he hadn't been noticed by any, at all. Maybe it was because he wasn't wearing his usual armor that would give away his guild and who he was, maybe actually showing his face was kinda odd, or maybe because people didn't want to be seen with this dude wearing a bath towel at a party like this. "Maybe I should invest in ... what were they called again ... Lowenthongs?" he would think in his mind as he had to find some kind of swimwear at some point, but right now, he had only been at hot spring parties, and a bath towel was a ok at those events. Right now at the beach, he had not much to do than to look around for what could be great with a fish this size.

Spoiler

ID: 68613
LD: 4+3=7, nothing found

It didn't seem like he had any expertise working with beach materials, as he couldn't find anything that resembled anything edible. Maybe he just had to go out more and make his own food ... if he could even do that. Now that he'd been thinking about it, he had always been eating in restaurants, diners, inns and taverns. He had never actually tasted any home made food, at all. It was quite infuriating that he had tasted no real player cook's cooking through all the time he had been in this game. A deep sigh would come out of his mouth as he kept looking around for ingredients that might've helped them cook the fish at hand.

Edited by Macradon

Esther turned to Domarus who had rejoined her again. She looked up at him, offering him a warm smile. She couldn't exactly reach up to his shoulder, Domarus towered over her. Instead, she placed her wet palm on the mid of his back, "Domarus, this is @Baldur, and Baldur - this is Domarus." 

Esther turned to Domarus, removing her hand from his back to slick back lilac bangs out of her face. "I was going to chase after you, but I couldn't track you underwater, and I wasn't going to swim aimlessly around. Especially with so many people here." Esther laughed, pointing to his height. "Although, when you stand like that' you're pretty easy to spot out of the crowd." Esther gave a happy sigh, staring at Domarus for a moment - before pulling her emerald eyes away to look at the scene before her.

More, and more people showed up - Esther was amazed, really. It overjoyed her to see so many people floating around, and every single person got along. Then, Esther noticed there were a few orange crystals floating around - which was unnerving. Esther made a worried sound, stepping in closer to Domarus. "There are Pkers here..."

Swiveling to look around for materials as they still needed to gather something for them to eat in addition to the fish, the blonde spotted @Macradon doing the same not to far ahead. Remembering the name to be associated with the Knights of the Blood, Oikawa approached the youth as he had a few questions regarding the guild.

"Oi, Macradon. Its been a while. How are the Knights these days?"

While genuinely curious about who led the guild these days given Opal's latest crimes and the disappearance of Mack, he did have another reason for stopping the tank.

"I'm also curious, do you still happen to have the <Demonic Egg> from the Easter event awhile back?"

Oikawa remembered that a handful of players had obtained the item but most those players have disappeared from the front lines or had been slain by other means. All in all, it was bad, but the self pro-claimed Para-God needed the egg for another reason.

A familiar voice was heard, Macradon would turn his head towards the person, it was Oikawa. "Oh hey, Oikawa!" Macradon would say with a smile at his friend, or well, maybe just acquaintance as they havne't really been doing much bonding as friends, maybe just a few quests once and the occasional greeting at boss raids. Oikawa would pose a question towards the guild, and Macradon would sigh lightly "Not that well, to be frank. The Vice Commander haven't been present for quite some time now ... not even at guild meetings anymore. I've been the one taking his place, but I believe we have found a stand in for whenever Mack reappears again" Macradon would say with a slightly concerned tone, as he wasn't comfortable with Mack not being with his guild anymore.

This was just a bit of guild chatter, but something else was on the mind of the feint. "Oh, the egg?" Macradon would ask and swipe downwards with his hand to open up the main menu HUD, pressing the inventory button, Macradon scanned through his inventory to see if he still had the demonic egg, and lo and behold, it was present in his inventory "Ahh, yeah, I still have it" he replied back to Oikawa. Macradon wasn't too sure why he needed to know if Macradon had the egg or not, maybe he wanted to purchase it? Maybe he just wanted to know who had one and who didn't. Of those that Macradon knew were at the Easter event, not many of them were still actively going around.

"A stand-in ? Hmm, may I inquire whom?"

I wonder if they plan to join in the next raid then. From the looks of it, they don't seem to have it altogether at the moment and disorganization while attempting a raid cn only prove to be fatal. I suppose we'll see in due time, though I'd hate for more lives to be lost this early on.

"As for the egg," he chimed. "I was wondering if I could purchase it from you?" Though he had no reason to hide his reasoning for wanting the egg, if the tank decided he didn't need an explanation for why he wanted it, he wouldn't offer one.

As he awaited his response, Oikawa stole a quick glance to see where everyone was at. From what eh could tell, the hustle and bustle still revolved around locating ingredients for the fish. As he checked the greenery around him, he spotted a cluster of mushrooms gathered at their feet.

"Ahh look. Mushrooms," stated the blonde as he yanked them from the earth.

ID: 68645 LD: 27 (19+8) [Ingredients Found]

Macradon nodded "Yes you may. An election was made and it ended with Lowenthal being the chose to take the Vice Commander title. He has the most guild overseer experience of the rest of the members of the guild, so he has taken that post" Macradon would say. He was not salty in any way that he wasn't elected, because he didn't want all that work to do, he was all fine with staying Vanguard Commander so he just had to look at battling instead of the guild as a whole. Not thinking much more on it, he would lean back onto the question about the Demonic Egg from the Easter event. Macradon was right, he wanted to purchase it from Macradon. 

"Well, it's not like I've been needing it" he said "So I guess I can sell it to you" he would say and would pose another question to him "But what do you need the sword for?" Macradon asked, curious to why Oikawa needed to change a piece of equipment from one state to another. Macradon was not quite sure what was going on or why he needed it, so he would ask and see if he could get anything from this conversation that would lead him to an answer. Looking as Oikawa found a few mushrooms for the fish, Macradon would look around as well to see if he could find something. He wasn't too experienced in finding anything else than crafting materials.

Spoiler

ID: 68646
LD: 19+3=22, lel olap fuund

It didn't seem like he could find anything useful "This search and detect isn't really helping m- ..." he thought before he spotted something in the distance, around where he last saw Itzal. A persen he remembered encountering before, a person he didn't really like at all, nor did he accept her actions on the frontlines, and now that the meta had changed to rely on parties of 6, no tank were willingly taking in this person into their parties, which only meant that she had to either go alone and tank for herself, or just stay away from the boss raid itself, not doing much, just like she did the last boss raid. "Heads up, Oikawa, I've spotted a sneaky person in the woods" he would say to Oikawa "I'm quite sure it's Opal" he would say.

Edited by Macradon

Domarus listened as Esther introduced him to Baldur, and Baldur to Domarus.  He paid no mind to the hand touching his back as he was not only used to physical contact but he honestly didn't care.  People could touch him all they wanted and he wouldn't care.  Domarus nodded to him.

"Nice to meet you Baldur!  I'm guessing your a much higher level than I am, so I'll shoot for catching up!"  He suddenly felt the water move a little more and noticed that Esther had moved closer to him and he heard her comment before scanning the area quickly, his analytical eyes taking in the scene.  From the looks of it there wasn't any malicious players despite the orange crystals.  They appeared friendly at first glance, but Domarus couldn't be completely sure unless he analyzed them up close.  He wrapped an arm around Esther and pulled her a little closer.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you.  And besides, I think that this is a peace truce, something to just forget grudges and hate towards each other and just to have fun, right Baldur?  Let's try to have some fun together!"  Domarus may have said this aloud with a smile on his face, but in truth he was on guard.  Not only did he need Esther alive, but he also wanted to take this opportunity to see who might be a formidable enemy in the future, and take any chance he could to learn about his opponents.  He did this all the time of course but pkers needed more caution.  Anyone had the potential to kill of course, but red players had already done it.  And Domarus knew that if you did something once, the next time would be much easier.  This made pkers dangerous and thus a reason to be cautious.  They had bad reputation already of course, but that was because others simply judged by the crystal.  Domarus knew there was much more to it.  The reasoning behind the murder, the history of the player, the path that led to their thinking.  Everything he could use to manipulate others was vital to his success.

@Baldur@Esther