[OP-F2] Lakeside Fun <Open to All>

"A-aah..." Esther made a surprised sound as she felt Domarus' slick, wet arm pull her form close. It was one thing to be in such close proximity with another when you were dry...and well...clothed, it was another when there were two semi naked bodies being pressed together. The heat radiating from Domarus caused a blush to fall on Esther's lightly colored cheeks. 

"Thanks." Esther mumbled.

Her tall friend told her that he won't let anything happen to her, he mentioned that there was some sort of unspoken truce, so everyone could have fun. Esther wanted to believe that, and most of her did. Esther bit her lip, speaking the thoughts that lingered on her mind. "I do...feel mostly safe. It's just, I suppose Mari just instilled this...paranoia into me, especially regarding PKers. She really drove the point home that they aren't to be trusted, and to always be on guard around them." Esther tilted her head up toward Domarus, "Wasn't it you, who said you wanted to make sure I wasn't so trusting?" 

Esther smiled. "I feel safe though, with you and Lycan here. Speaking off...."  Esther glanced around, trying to catch sight of him. "I wanted to talk to him some more...where did he go?"

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey violet eyes had scanned the area once more. Her vision befalling one of the first members she had asked to join the Knights of the Blood Oath, Macradon. Of course there was a told tale that he was quite close with Dom, no doubt after her becoming a 'traitor' to the Knights and slaying his friend in front of him, any respect that she had as Vice Commander was now instantly tarnished by that act of treason. Funny how among the talks of the players in the guild that so many were wanting to draw blood from other players that were making a ruckus at the time, but the moment she proceeds with her own plans...they just point the finger at her. Which is fine. The woman shifted and made sure she exuded a confident look. 

If they wanted to make her the scapegoat in all of this, that was fine. That was the idea after all. So long as they kept pointing their fingers at her, no one else would be caught in the crossfire. Their hate will build her up, she knew what she had done and would not reject her role from it. The woman passed through the woods as he kept his eyes on her. Even had she been stealthed, it seems he had surprisingly caught track of her. It was no matter, she was merely doing it so she wouldn't be bothered. However, at the same time...She sighed and drew a hand over her head sweeping the tendrils of hair from her face. She was just stalking them at this point, didn't seem like a good idea to be creeping out in the outer radius of their little get together. She was just being a nuisance at this point, too bad she didn't have an actual friend to talk to. Calrex was a person she could possibly go to, but his Boy Scout attitude seemed to rub her the wrong way, but he was tolerable. The others, she didn't know much about. 

"They are safe, I suppose that is all that matters." The woman shifted her gaze away from everyone, and searched around for her own materials around the area. If any problems persisted, well she would take care of it when it happened. 

The blonde was pleased to see that some shared her vision of a fire camp banquet of sorts as people went and searched for extra ingredients to use along the fish. First a guy whose face she didn't recognized, wearing a .. bath towel? instead of a swimsuit, declared that he would be a part of the gathering team; to which the blonde replied with a soft Sukini shinasai* out of reflex, on a casual tone not wanting to ask why did he wear a towel. Then her gaze was diverted by @Oikawa's words and action as she donned a pair of swim trunks. "Heh, looks like you came prepared, good boy. You already are most likely putting low levels on edge by having that." she directly pointed at his cursor then opened her palm upwards, continuing: "No need to scare them by being the only sore thumb at this party in battle gear." 

As she folded her hands under her amble and revealing cleavage, a shout that specifically targeted her echoed throughout the lake area. She didn't have to do much detective work as in why she was hailed or who was the one hailing her... and considering the lack of presence from a certain white furred lioness... she didn't think hard about the cause of the uproar. A complex expression took form of her face as she rubbed her temples softly mumbling with a sigh: "Yare yare*, komatta naa* . Lycan should know by now that she does whatever she wants, no use calling me out for help."

She then nervously coughed, fainting ignorance once again, even as her name was called. Then she turned towards Hikoru who brought some sort of mushrooms, or at least from the looks of it. She then tapped on them to read the flavor text . Nodding a few times for herself she then showed a smile and nodded once to @Hikoru. "They'd work fine!" she claimed and kissed him on his left cheek as a prize for his hard work.

She then turned around and surveyed the area herself, hoping to at least catch a glimpse of... something or another, maybe a radish to make one of favorite dishes.

Meanwhile Kimba, having did her thing, had emerged completely out of the water and started shaking from left to right in a similar fashion as a dog trying to remove excess water, over all nearby players standing around @Lycan, the platinum haired teen too unable to escape the light shower. the white lioness then partially crocked her head at his question and let out a cat-like purring sound while slowly inching closer to the girl by his side. 

ID# 68670  LD: 6 (3+3) Nothing found!

*TL Notes Sukini shinasai (好きにしなさい): "Do as you like."
                 Yare Yare (やれやれ): interjection often uttered when you have some burden or a little problem ahead, 
                                                   English translation... take your pick: "Oh Geez", "Give me a break", "What a pain", "Just great", "Oh no, not again", "Good grief" etc.
                 Komatta naa (困ったなあ):  "I am in trouble. (I don’t know what to do.)"

As she sat in contemplation, Rin sighed Domarus and Esther appeared to be having loads of fun. What was even happening now here the crowds were growing to much that she couldn't even pay attention to it all. The girl began to twirl about in a circle attempting to take in all the surroundings till she finally groaned. Her feet were oozing into the muddy lake side shore till she managed to slip back in she had decided now that so long as she was here she was going to enjoy the company of those who were  now playing about within the lake. She was wading once more through it toward the direction of the two who had swam over to talk with her and had then left to give her some space. As they slid in close through to a more intimate position. Their slick bodies nearly merging in Rin's eyes as she merely watched this display, jealous that they were enjoying one another.

"I-I umm you two planning on staying here in the lake all the time or would you like to maybe ... start up."

Her words were soft and hardly audible as she stood to the side of Domarus and Esther now drooping down into the water as she noticed that even Esther was feeling embarrassed in the situation. At least it wasn't just her, but he seemed so confident with women, it was discomforting.

Baldur smiled softly when Esther responded that she was, indeed, doing well. He had felt a bit of tension relax when he saw her without Mari's leash, and he hadn't even realized he had been carrying it. He had helped to deescalate the situation between Oikawa and Mari, but in the back of his mind he had been worried that Esther hadn't been there of her own free will. It wasn't an undue concern where Mari was concerned, but Baldur really only knew her by legend. Who knew what the truth was?

Before he could respond to her question, however, another player, Domarus, came up and introduced himself. Somehow he had guessed at Baldur's strength in spite of the fact that he only wore a swimsuit and his haori, but the jacket was a bit of a signature of his, not that Baldur was well known at all.

"Nice to meet you Domarus, I am Baldur."

It was then that he noticed Esther sink into this Domarus person, for a heartbeat, Baldur had worried that it was his presence, but when she mentioned PKers, Baldur glanced around the lake.

Spoiler

ID# 68673 LD: 18+6 = 24 => @Opal spotted!

"Don't worry, my guild is the Spectrum Coalition, and our leader is Calrex. There is no more powerful or trustworthy player than he." he pointed off towards the bluenette.

"As long as we're here, I doubt anyone would try anything. You have my personal promise that you're safe." His eyes picked out the nearby orange crystals and then he gave a nod, as if to confirm his statement.

"We're safe."

It was then that Baldur saw that the other girl standing with Esther seemed unsteady of her feet.

"You okay?" Baldur asked of @Rin, not knowing that the girl seemed to be overwhelmed by the crowd.

@Domarus @Esther

Hikoru gave a small smile and a blush as @Ariel - The Crowned Lion kissed his cheek, making his heart skip a beat, driving him on to find some more wood. He went into the shadows once more and found a good piece of wood, grabbing it and bringing it to Ariel's feet once more. He gave a small smile and a sigh, setting it down next to the couple things that were found.

"Here we are, a decent piece of wood found. I think were gonna need about, 2 more pieces to get a good fire going." He said with a small sigh. He looked to see Baldur talking to some lower levelled players. He came over and gave him a small smile and a wave, walking over to the group 
"Hey @Baldur, How have you been man?" He asked, giving a small nod to the other players, and bowing slightly "Oh hello, my names Hikoru, Master of Shadows. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said with a small smile, standing and awaiting to hear the other players names and see what they had to say to him. He hoped he could get hit name out there, and hoped that they wouldn't be afraid of him at all

ID: 68672

LD: 18+3=21 (So close yet again XD)

Wood: 1/3 Pieces found

Vegatables: 1/2

Mushrooms: 1/1

Domarus listened to Baldur talk about how the players were part of his guild and how as long as they were there there was nothing to fear.  Domarus looked again at the group, particularly at the blue haired player now.  So this was his competition?  Nothing to worry about.  No doubt these were some of the front liners then.  And the blue haired player.  Baldur specifically picked him out above all the others.  That meant he was the strongest.  The question was:  Was he the strongest in all of Aincrad?  Or just the guild.  Either way Domarus would need to learn more about this player and the rest of the guild.  In the meantime however, all he could do was interact.  Interact and plan.  He smiled and rubbed Esther's shoulder in a comforting manner.

"You see?  What did I tell you?  Nothing to worry about.  Hey, who is that blue haired player?  I'd like to meet him sometime.  He seems busy at the moment so It might be later on."  He heard another voice and turned his head and body enough for Esther to see as well.  He allowed a smile.

"Well hey there!  Nice to see you decided to join us!"  So this player was finally working her way out of her shell.  It was about time he thought.  In that area over there she could have easily been kidnapped by a pker or malicious player who had dark things in mind.  He smiled comfortingly to Rin and when Baldur asked if she was alright he turned to Baldur.

"Baldur can't you see she's a bit shy?  She just needs time to adjust is all.  That's why we left to give her space right Esther?"  Domarus was a quick thinker and he could put two and two together pretty quickly.  Baldur however, didn't seem to be the same way.  It appeared he needed someone to tell him obvious facts.  Perhaps the player was isolated in the real world and thus he was ignorant about how other people acted when shy and such.  If this were the case he could prove to be an easy target to manipulate into his will.  However he decided that wasn't the best idea as he was part of a guild and, by the sound of it, the most powerful guild thus far.

@Esther @Rin @Baldur

Juzt pulled up his inbox after he was notified he had received a message, uncertain as to who could be trying to get in contact with him at such a time. It could be someone interested in ordering some supplies from his shop, but that was unlikely... perhaps Jazz or Ssendom. However, when he saw the source, he was quite confused by the name, "Must have mistyped the recipient..." Reading through, he'd find that it was an open invitation rather than an individual message, "Well, that's a first. Wonder if I'll recognize anyone there considering I've been focusing more on the bar than socializing. Perhaps I should see if she's interested in tagging along since she seems like the type to be into these sorts of events." He closed out of the invite and began creating a message to send to Jazz with minimal wording, [Yo, there's a party going on at a lake on the second floor. If you're interested in going, meet me at the square and we'll walk. You've got ten minutes before I head out, see ya there.]

@Jazz

Edited by Juzt
N4CIWxP.png                    

A notification popped up in the corner of her peripheral while she was out picking flowers, the best use of her time involving the gathering of materials, and she clicked on the icon, "Oh, Juzt wants me to go to that party with him? I wanted to ask him, but I wasn't so sure..." She had been contemplating going to the party when the message popped up in her inbox, but she didn't know how to get there and she wanted to be a little more careful about encounters outside of the safe zones now that she had been informed about player versus player combat.

Quickly tapping on the reply icon, she'd write out her excitement, [Of course, I'd love to! I'll see you in five.] She lept up and started rushing towards the first floor's town square, taking the teleporter to the next one up and would emerge shortly after. Looking for the man that was allegedly there, she would make her way over with both hands raised in greeting, "Heya, Juzt! Thanks for inviting me, I was looking forwards to going out to the party. I mean not going out, but going to... Ah, you know what I mean... Let's go!"

It didn't seem like Opal had any ill intentions, as she hadn't shown herself yet, nor had she began blabbering about the laughing coffin like the countless other times she had done so. Brushing her presence out of his mind, as no hostile vibe was coming from her, Macradon would focus on the real task at hand, looking for materials. He would scout around, trying to see if he could find anything that would be viable to put together with fish. He would think about the different herbs he once ate with fish back in the days when he wasn't trapped in here. "Hm ... lemon grass maybe" he thought and would look around, trying to see if he could find anything down there in the grass. "Maybe this is the wrong place to look for herbs that're edible" he thought and would look after something that would actually be in the forest floor.

Spoiler

ID: 68677
LD: 19+3=22

"This isn't .. this isn't lemon grass ... these are lemons" he said lightly for himself as he confusingly found a small young lemon tree. "Who the heck planted a lemon tree out here in the forest of the second floor? I mean .... why????" he thought, confused as he would return with a few lemons for the fish. Going back to the fish base, Macradon would look over at Ariel "Ariel, lemons go well with fish, right?" he would ask and hand over 3 fist size lemons "I mean ... it's only three lemons for ... that giant thing, but it's something, eh?" he would say with a smile and would give the lemon to her as he would go back out to the forest edge and look for something else.

Edited by Macradon

Once he made it to the square, he'd find a bench to sit on and began counting the minutes as they went by. He was by no means an impatient man, but he wasn't one to waste the day away waiting for life to happen. It wouldn't be more than six minutes before the girl he had messaged finally showed her face, having come from the floor that they met on previously. As she made her way forwards, he'd raise one of his hands in salutations, "About time you showed up, Jasmine. Had you taken too much longer, I'd have gone off without you. You're welcome though." Granted, it wasn't true as he had gotten a message from her almost immediately in response that she would show up, but a little light teasing wasn't too much to ask for. Pulling up the open invitation once again, he'd place the numbers into his map so that he could easily see the destination, "The lake's not too far off, may take half an hour to get to if we're slow." It wouldn't seem to take nearly that long with how she talked, but that wasn't a bad thing. Taking the lead, he'd gesture for her to tag along so they could get this show on the road.

Going back out to see what was going on at the forest, Macradon would look for something else, maybe if he ventured deeper into the woods he would find something interesting. Going into the woods, Macradon would begin to done some armor, because the forest floor wasn't too comfortable on his bare feet, not that it hurt, but more because it was cold and slippery, not a feeling he so much adored. He would then proceed to don all of his armor after a few meters into the forest. Everything would be put on, bodysuit, bracers, poleyn, halfplate, tabbard and greaves. The only thing being left out from his usual load out would be his helmet, but he didn't really need it for this. "Alright, maybe I should be a little more useful than I've already been ... maybe something green that isn't any kind of herb" he would think as he wandered a bit around the woods.

Spoiler

ID: 68678
LD: 13+5=18, ingredient found

His eyes turned into a rainbow of arrays as he activated his Search and Detect. "Of all the things I can use this skill for, I'm using it to look for ingredients" Macradon thought as he sighed lightly before spotting something not too far from him. It looked like a pond with a few crops in it, small crops. He would get closer, approaching the small pond and turn off his Search and Detect to get a better look at what he had to work with. The pond was covered in a wide spread area of green leaves, unlike lettuce and unlike clovers. It was some kind of ... Macradon wasn't actually sure. He would grab a hold of some of the leaves and pull them up from the muddy soil in the pond. As he got the plants up, he would recognize their look and shape. A kind of cabbage. He would think through with all the Asian cusine's names, it was something with a bok in it, like a chicken sound.

He would shrug his shoulders and take a few of them with him back to the fish base. His mind went into a click as he remembered the name of the vegetable. "Bok Choy" he thought as he would slowly approach the end of the forest, soon to come out to the coastal area again, where the big fish thing was laying. "I found something again, this time it's Bok Choy!" Macradon said as he got closer, handing them over to Ariel. This time he was wearing his armor, minus his helmet. The iconic colors and the few sigils sprinkled around the armor was a dead giveaway. There wasn't many who wore armor like he did, only few of the KoB actually wore a uniform like this, many of them wore their own theme, which wasn't that big of a problem. Macradon would equip his bathtowel once again and would doff his armor so he would be stripped back to the bathtowel only suit he had been sporting most of the time. Having just a necklace around his neck with the KoB cross, and a pin pinned to his bathtowel with the same sigil.

Edited by Macradon
N4CIWxP.png                    

It wasn't so much the teasing that bothered her as the sound of it coming off as if she was the one preventing him from going off on his own, "Oh, yeah? Well, you wouldn't have had at least half the fun if you had went off on your own like the grump you are." Watching as he started off towards the lake, she contemplated putting her foot down and holding him up further, but she didn't imagine he was the kind to fall prey to such a simple-minded bluff. Taking a few seconds further, she'd stomp off to catch up with him as he didn't let up or even look back, expecting her to come along willingly.

"You know, you're not as big a hot shot as you think you are," she teased with a bit of revenge. She had learned a little more since their last meetup, finding that there were a large amount of players much stronger than he was. She could mention that he hadn't participated in any of the boss battles, but thought it would be going a bit too far, so instead she opted to bring up the topic of him inviting her once again, "Actually, I just had a thought..." She paused for a moment, allowing him the moment to think of whatever it might be that she would be thinking of, "You probably invited me to come with you so that you can convince me to go into business with you, you sneak. Am I right?"

Rin glanced toward both who was greetings, Baldur offering up his concerns to see whether she was ok. It would be a lie to say she was at her best while among these praying eyes, but she was feeling at least a bit more comfortable after her initial attempts to leave the lines. A shrug of the shoulders would answer Badlur while she had to think about how she felt when Domarus now sounded ecstatic that she finally joined the fun in the water. Her fingers now began to glide through the water, it was always soothing to feel the wet liquid parting about her skin as she displaced it even now. 

"T-thank you for your concerns sir, but I think I'm fine now. although I'm not quite use to these large parties. They seem a bit more hectic for my comfort."

Rin answered truthfully as that was the only way  to reply to another person. It wasn't civil to lie to possible friends, she didn't really count anyone here as a friend yet. Minus the select few individuals who had shown out of the kindness of their hearts that they understood her problems or those who have constantly sought after her companionship on missions. Come to think of it where that guild group go. As she glanced around she noticed the chaos was starting to calm after the fish incident as the front-liners seemed to have it well under control. As Domarus spoke about her shyness she blushed and hid her eyes behind her bangs once more.

"Y-yeah it's true."

@Domarus @Baldur

Hikoru breathed and continued to look for items, as the other players seemed to not even notice he was there. He gave a small sigh and went back into the shadows to find another good piece of wood and breathed, bringing it over to the small pile that he had started to make with the wood and gave a small sigh, happy and turning around and stretching

"There we are, one more piece and I can start a decent fire..." He said with a small laugh. He breathed and saw Macradon looking for items as well, and gave him a small wave, laughing and running over "Hey dude." He said simply, and held out his hand "Good to see you. It's been awhile." He said with a small chuckle and sighed. He was glad he wasn't the only one looking for items anymore, and maybe they could finally get this fish frying and get some nice beach-made food.

ID: 68746

LD: 15+3=18 Wood found

2/3 Pieces of firewood acquired

"Geezes things got crowded all of a sudden over here, heh."

Stepping back out in his swimwear Calrex gave a nod to everyone that had addressed him, "Unfortunately I don't have cooking equipment crammed into these trunks Ari, heh. But yeah we should probably find some supplies. We'll need a lot of wood to stoke a fire large enough to cook this thing, so I'll help you guys with the wood if the others want to focus on finding ingredients. Putting his hands into his pants pockets he followed along before branching off a little to check other areas for scraps of wood.

ID: 68763
Loot Dice: 14 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 17 (Wood Found)

Looking down he found that there was a collection of fallen branches that might be useful for both starting up and maintaining a fire, picking them up and bringing them back to the site, setting down down in a pile, "Alright...now in terms of ingredients...I wonder what else might be in the environment that might be useful."

Swiping on his menu he tried checking various sources, but since he wasn't a cook of course it would be difficult to detect anything that might be useful for cooking. With a small sigh he dismissed the menu.

Loot List:
1 Material

Hikoru was about to move for another piece of wood, when his buddy Cal appeared with a few pieces, just enough to start a big enough fire to burn the giant fish. He gave Cal a thumbs up and bent down, picking up the few rocks nearby and doing his best to make a spark. He continued to try for awhile, but he couldn't get it to spark. He gave a small sigh and got up, setting down the rocks and turning to Cal, and scratched the back of his head

"I was never good at starting fires... You want to try?" He asked with a small chuckle. He looked at @Ariel - The Crowned Lion and @Oikawa and motioned for them to try as well, in case @Calrex couldn't seem to get it to work himself. He sighed and looked around to see if there were any more ingredients that he could find, but there was nothing he could see around him in the immediate area. He looked one last time, but sighed as nothing could be found

ID: 68764

CD: 1

LD: 2+3=5

Must roll a CD of 8+ To Light Fire

"My intentions for the egg is to swap my unique sword, Amphibian Teeth, to that of another weapon type. I may be donning the sword and board persona once more," explained the blonde with a chuckle.

"As for Opal, she isn't worth the effort and I don't wish to spoil the little serenity Lycan managed to muster here with his little lakeside fun party. So do with her as you want, just try to keep it away from the lower leveled players. My crystal is enough of headache violence will only breed more of it."

Pausing, the blonde sighed before turning his attention to @Hikoru as he beckoned for the blonde to entertain the chance of starting a fire. Lifting an index finger, he motioned for the Master of Shadows to hold on a moment as he finished his business with @Macradon.

"Ahh before I forget, how does 30, 000 Col sound for the egg? Is that enough?"

Hikoru gave a small sigh and decided to go back to the fire and try again. Grabbing the two rocks and a few nearby dry leaves, he started to strike the rocks together and hoped for the best. He breathed deeply and continued forward, striking the rocks a few more times. But just as he was about to give up, he saw a small spark. He kept trying, and soon the sparks caught, catching a leaf on fire. Moving quickly, Hikoru added some kindling, making the fire grow and soon added the logs he had found and soon had a roaring inferno in front of him. He cheered and looked at @Oikawa, @Calrex, @Ariel - The Crowned Lion and @Macradon and gave them all a proud stance and a laugh, pushing his glasses further up his nose, causing them to glare

"It seems my ingenious thinking came in handy after all." He said with a chuckle and a large smile. He came over to the fish and started to drag it towards the fire more, just so it would be close by when they would need it. As he moved the fish, he noticed something nearby. He went over and found a stray vegetable and brought it over to the food pile, chuckling and going back to move the fish

ID: 68781

CD: 8 (Fire Started)

LD: 12+3=15 (Food found)

Looking over at the person approaching him, Macradon smiled and would shake his hand "Hey man, long time no see" he said and glanced slightly up, the orange crystal over Hikoru was still there. Macradon wasn't sure how he got the orange cursor, but he was sure that Hikoru wasn't a flustered murderer. Maybe a hit and run person, but not a kill and run. Shrugging that though off, he would look over at Oikawa. "Oh, changing your fighting style I see" he said "Well, if you want to buy the egg off me, I presume we could find a reasonable price" he would say. "It's not like I'm ever going to change my two handed fighting style any time soon" he said with a snicker on his face.

"Well, I wouldn't want to make a fuss of Opal's presence, I just wanted to give you a head up. I'm not too fond of risking anything here" he said. He scanned over the happy small event going on here "All these players would be in crossfire if anything would happen, but at least we have a bunch of strong frontliner present" he said with a relieved tone. Hearing the price that Oikawa offered, Macradon nodded "Sounds great" he said and would initiate a transaction window and put in the egg in his part of it, awaiting Oikawa to enter the Col. Unsure if anything was to happen right now other than the small bonfire party, Macradon would just get close to see if he could help Hikoru "I used to be a boy scout" he said, but Hikoru would sucessfully ignite the bonfire without much hassle himself, only two tries to get it on. "Well, didn't seem like you needed my help after all" he said with a small chuckle as he would crouch down and just stare at the fire.

- Demonic Egg to @Oikawa