[OP-F2] Lakeside Fun <Open to All>

Hikoru sighed as he was walking through the forest, wearing his comfty attire and relaxing for the day, when he heard something loud over the horizon. He went over to see Calrex wrestling a fish, and a few players that he didn't recognize. He smiled and laughed. An awesome chance for a lake day with friends!. In a flash he unequipped his shirt and dove into the water, making his way over to the Ultramarine Knight and jumping into the air, spinning and landing multiple strikes onto the fish, then landing and wrangling against the fish. He looked at Cal and gave him a small smile

"Hey man, thought it'd be fun to help ya out. You don't mind right?" He said with a small laugh and smile. He hoped that he wouldn't be that much of a burden for Calrex for trying to help him, but he just wanted to have some fun while also getting to fight something. He wouldn't be able to just sit around all day with nothing to do but swim and socialize. He needed a little bit of action to make his day fun to him. He held down the fish as best as he could, hoping that Calrex could deal a decent blow to him

ID: 68278

BD: 5+3=8 Hit!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x13= 169 Damage to Lake Monster Fish

Calrex: 1485/1485 | EN: 133/144

Hikoru: 835/835 EN: 71/82 (-11)

Lake Monster Fish: 365/743 | 20 DMG (Stunned Until Next Turn)

Here's a picture of Hik:

Spoiler

c34d6e2bd49eb5e119c19ba3476e2ddc.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ESther gave a small sigh of relief when Domarus seemed to take the hint - he apologised to both Rin and Esther before grinning at Esther. He seemed to like the idea of a punishment game, in reality Esther had no clue what she would have done as a 'punishment game' dunk his head underwater? Trip him up? steal his bathing suit? It all seemed a little juvenile for her. Domarus laughed, and goaded, stating only if she could catch him, he turned around but stopped.

"mm?"

Esther took a few steps toward him to try and steel a glance at his face, his eyes darted frantically across the field of ever increasing players. Was he looking for something? Or someone? Esther guessed it may have just been Keres. "You ok there Domarus?" His tense body relaxed, and Esther could only take a guess that he had found whatever it was he was looking for. Domarus messily dove forward, pushing his vibrant head of hair underwater. "Guess so..." She mumbled, feebly wiping the water from her face, a futile attempt to be sure. Esther tried to see what Domarus was looking at, but it was hard to tell, the amount of players in the vicinity had almost trippled. She spotted Lycan lazing in a pool surrounded by...ladies? Esther gave a small snort followed by a laugh, he didn't seem like a ladies man, but - as long as he was having fun. Esther would have to join him later, she saw a player dancing on....no...fighting...no...riding a fish? She saw a few others dotted along the lakeside and within the lake itself, but nothing she thought would require Domarus' attention.

Esther shrugged it off - Domarus was long gone now, and she decided to wait for his head to pop back up out of the water before blindly giving chase and following. "Too bad for him, I'm great at swimming..." She mused to herself, "That's two things I'm better at than he. Gathering, Swimming....aheh.."

Lycan opened an eye as Galilea shed her thin shroud to reveal a white bikini - one of his favorites. He grinned to himself as she slid into the water and shut his eyes once more to appreciate the serenity of a good soak.

Unfortunately, as fate would have it, serenity didn't last as the cacophony of splashing water filled the air. Lycan's head dropped and hung loosely from his shoulders with a deep sigh. He looked skyward as he grit his teeth, then mustered the will to stand up. He gripped onto the boulders that framed in their little paradise and peeked over to witness the scene of a bluenette wrangling with some sea creature. The massive fish flailed vigorously and despite Clarex burying his blade into it, the monster flung him to the shore. He quickly waved hello to some players before locking in mortal combat with the creature. Lycan dipped his head back down just as some other player joined the fight.

"Ugh... Thought I cleaned this place out... Forgot to check the lake..." Lycan mumbled. With Calrex at the helm, he wouldn't have to worry about others getting hurt.

'I'll pop over to thank him later', he mentally noted.

As Lycan slid back into the warm embrace of the soaking pool, Galilea introduced herself.

"Oh? Yeah. I'm Lycan, nice to meet you," he replied. To answer her question, he looked her over. Blonde hair, blue eyes, slender but fit, nice b...

"Uh... Do you own a an antique shop?" he blurted, turning his eyes away. His mind threw out the first thought that popped into his head, but he quickly corrected. "No... that girl had black hair. Different person."

Lycan shrugged and turned back to Galilea with a smirk.

"Doesn't ring a bell," concluded the teen.

"Me?" asked the girl beside Lycan in a whimsical tone. "Um.. I-I'm Jenny... I-It's nice to meet you..."

With a formal half bow, the brunette turned her rosy cheeks away from the blonde. Lycan raised a brow.

"Jenny huh? You alright? You seem a bit uncomfortable," he asked with a poke of her shoulder.

"N-no, I'm fine... I-I don't get out much..." she whimpered as she covered her shoulder where he poked her.

Lycan shrugged again. "Weird, you just slid on in here without a worry. We don't bite. Well, I don't. She might."

Lycan gestured to Galilea with a mischievous grin and soft chuckle.

Spoiler

Baldur%20beach%20party.jpg

Now that Baldur had had a chance to relax, he sat up on the shore and his steel blue eyes scoured the scene before him. He was quite impressed with the number of peopel who had answered Lycan's call and showed up to relax, share a bit of rest, and to unwind. Even Baldur, who had lectured Calrex about the necessity of such things, seemed to have forgotten his own words. There was an old army proverb that said don't run when you can walk, don't walk when you can stand, don't stand when you can sit, and don't sit when you can sleep. The motto was that sleep was a weapon, and so too was rest. People stretched too thin snapped, or broke. Rest allowed them to remain level headed and adaptable.

So that is what Baldur was going to do.

With a quick manipulation of his menu, Baldur removed most of his combat clothes... and honestly the clothes he wore almost everywhere these days, and wore only trunks and his haori, a bit of self-consciousness left over from the real world. He took a deep breath, and then pushed himself to his feet and stretched once again, enjoying the sunlight and the relaxed setting. A moment later, he heard the thump of something like a canon ball and looked over to see a giant fish that had hurled Calrex to the shore, before the bluenette leaped at the fish and their struggle continued in the water.

Walking up to the shore, Baldur put his feet in the cool, clear water and enjoyed the sensation, even if it was a bit different from the real world. He could forget that much for now and enjoy it for what it was, before he began walking down the shore. He saw a few new faces, and one he had only met briefly. He walked over to @Esther, and @Rin.

"Ohayo!" Baldur said with a smile and a bit of a wave as he walked up to the three of them. "Esther-chan, it's good to see you under more enjoyable circumstances. How are you?" Baldur then gave a slight bow of his head to Rin, along with a friendly smile, "I'm Baldur."

Zandra giggled as she saw the ultramarine arrives, riding a steed. Thou the steed was a monster fish. The arrival was a little bit less gracious cmpared to the medieval knights. Someone of the familiar faces went to help him bring it down. The noirette thougth a few seconds if she would join in. But the decision was no. They was more then capable of handling that on their own. Thou she was prepared if someone would be seriously wounded, to heal him back up. A few swipes and a braclet appeared on her wrist. "Hey guys! Dont die!" She shouted towards them with a hand on each side of her mouth to consentrate the sound towards them.

That was when she spotted someone she had met rely recently. A cook that she had placed quite a big order from. Thou she had placed orders at every cook she knew about and was still waiting for even one piece to be finished. So the alchemist walked over to the chef that laid beside another player that Zandra didnt recognized. "Heya! How are you doin? Who is your friend?" She asked the girl with a friendly tone in her voice.

Ice-braclet equiped. Combat craft +0 -> +3

ID: 68328
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Disguise +1) = 6
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +2 / Disguise +1) = -1 (Disregarded Due to Stun)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Disguise>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 123 Remaining)

"Geezes will you quit flailing for just a..."

Looking at the monster fish's HP suddenly he saw that the bar had taken another dip, even though he hadn't actually attacked again. Looking over he saw that a familiar face was now taking a ride on the creature, giving a small laugh at the situation, "Good to see ya Hik! You might want to hold on tight though! This thing's gonna be able to move right..."

Before he could complete his sentence suddenly the fish righted itself and began going up and down while moving around the lake, "...now!"

"Geezes, I can't get a good shot from this angle, plus I think Hikoru and I are about to take a ride around the lake unless we can take this thing down..."

With a fierce buck Calrex felt the Grand Blade II become detached from the fish's scales once again. Quickly looking around while falling he saw he was coming close to another rock near the center, adjusting his fall so that he landed on it. Looking back at the fish he felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head at the sigh of Hikoru being shaken up and down in tandem with the fish's breaches, "We look like a couple of strange cowboys on a water bronco or something..."

Calming himself the bluenette rushed forward, straight on at the fish, before triggering <<Disguise>>, his form briefly taking the same shape as the fish. This surprised it for a second, forcing it to turn sideways as Calrex broke the illusion, unleashing <<Meteor Break>> once again. More scales fell off the fish before he pierced into its side again, giving a brief sigh of relief before being jerked back into motion by the creature again.

Calrex: 1485/1485 | EN: 123/144

Lake Monster Fish: 211/743 | 20 DMG (13+1 DMG * 11 Art = 154 DMG / Stun End)

Hikoru hung on tightly as the fish was soon unstunned and made its way back to the water. It swam and soon jumped out of the water and into the air, only making its way back down into the water with a cold hard splash. It took every fiber of his being to be able to hold on. He looked to see Cal had dissapeared, and soon reappeared in the form of a... fish? He was confused for a moment, then he realised that it was the ability <<Reveal>> that made him that way. Soon the fish stopped and was stunned for a moment in confusion, and Hik saw it as the perfect chance to attack. He jumped into the air and did a backwards flip, diving and slicing and slashing into the creature repeatedly until it's health bar was nothing but a few pixels wide. He clung back onto the fish with one arm, then cupped his other hand over his mouth

"Finish it off Cal! This thing has nothing left!" He said with a laugh coming afterwards, then waited to see the thing pixelate from underneath him and to be plunged back into the cold water below

ID: 68332

BD: 10 (+2 Damage)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 15x13= 195 Damage to LMF

Hikoru: 835/835 EN: 61/82 (+1 -11)

Lake Monster Fish: 16/743 | 20 DMG 

ID: 68328
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 DMG)
Loot Dice: 6 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 9 (No Bonus Loot)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +2) = 7 (+1 DMG)
Sword Art <<Snake Bite>> Activated / <<Disguise>> Activated (3 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 121 Remaining)

"Working on it!"

"If only I could get a good grip on this thing..."

With another strong fling Calrex felt his sword detach once again, but this time he was thrown directly into the tail whip of the monster fish, which knocked him in the other direction, "Gah!"

Seeing another rock right where his trajectory he was taking him the bluenette quickly flipped so that his feet touched the rock, the impact forcing his knees to bend. Coiling his legs like a spring he shot back at the fish, his sword shining with a light blue glow, triggering <<Snake Bite>>

Three angled slashes came out, almost exactly like the Swallow Return technique Calrex had used before the release of Sword Arts, ripping through the fish before it stopped moving. Landing in the water the bluenette shook his head, using his free hand to push the bangs of his hair out of the way, "Alright, did we get it?"

The fish tilted sideways into the water, not bursting into crystals. Feeling another bead of sweat form on the side of his head he shook his head, "Last time I go spear fishing. Now I've got to get this thing back to shore by hand?"

Not wasting time he swam over moving to the side opposite the closest shore, which so happened to be the same as where the party was happening, beginning to push the fish, "This...is...going...to...take...a-while..."

Loot List:
1 Material

Calrex: 1484/1485 | EN: 121/144 (20+2 DMG - 30 MIT / 2 Achilles = 1 Minimum DMG)

Lake Monster Fish: 0/743 | 20 DMG (13+2 DMG * 3 Art = 45 DMG)

Jonathan opened his menu to a world wide message. In invitation to "Fun" on the second floor. Jonathan sighed, before looking at the player next to him. The players name was <<Zant>>. He was a black haired boy with a strange purple hue in his eyes. He was a bit taller than Jonathan and he was quite quiet. The boy waved as Jonathan walked offf, Jonathan looked back to see the boy with a mischievous smile, who quickly dweleved back into the darkness of the floor. Jonathan shook his head and walked toward the town of the 6th floor. Well, might as well see what is going on... Jonathan stepped onto the teleport pad and demanded floor two. He changed into his White Jacket and walked over to the spot. Is it really worth going? What if I were to meet someone I wouldn't want to? As Jonathan stepped up onto the rock, he looked down at the scene below him. He seen many players, but his Search skill wasn't exactly high enough to make them out from here. But there was definently quite a bit of them. Jonathan shrugged, and began to step down. 

As Jonathan stepped down the rocks he opened his menu and changed into his only pair of swimming trucks. A simple pair of white Shorts, that made for good ones. He walked down and seen quite a few that he knew. He knew Itzal, Esther, Domarus and a few more probably he just had not spotted them yet. He stepped down. Hopefully he would not create a scene but who knew. He wasn'texactly poular so no one would really him except the people he had met. 

Jonathan

Edited by Morgenstern

As he arrived, he stood, slightly embarrassed by what he thought would be a great event. He couldn't have possibly read anything wrong ... or could he? He would quickly check through everything. The global notice would be skimmed quickly and Macradon would be at the crowded lake. "Huh ... maybe I should read everything through next time huh" he thought for himself. Macradon stood, what once was an honorable stance, slightly cowering because of what he thought the event was about. "Sorry I'm late folks ..." he said with a slightly embarrassed tone. "Maybe I should've read the notice a bit more in detail before ... arriving" he said, opening his menu to change his clothes ... or whatever you could call what he was wearing. Macradon was sporting a bath towel as his only piece of clothing. In addition to that, a necklace and a small pin attached to the bath towel at the top of the rim. The white towel with a turquoise pattern would be set in contrast to what everyone else seemed to be wearing. Thinking through it all, he would close his men and stay in his bath towel, it wasn't like he was any kind of offender.

When Domarus resurfaced he was disappointed to find Esther had not chased after him.  He was hoping to actually have some fun and swim with someone but that seemed to be as likely as hell freezing over now.  He heard a rumble suddenly and a blue haired player emerged from the waters riding/fighting a giant sea creature.  This day had just turned for the stranger.  He swam over to shore and once again tried to get his bearings.  Lycan was still where he was before.  Esther was opposite to him after his dive.  Itzal...  Was nowhere to be seen.  He frowned as he looked for the man until the player walked from the forest edge in his armor and with a sword on his back.  Why was he wearing his armor?  His posture wasn't relaxed either.  The player walked up to his friends before leaving the lake.  Confused Domarus decided he would talk to the player at a later date.  He turned around only to find another player had just joined the blue haired player in the fight.  He heard a voice behind him and turned around to see the blacksmith...  Dressed in nothing but a bath towel...  He cracked a grin.

"Hey there master blacksmith!  Nice trunks you got there.  Any progress on my armor?"  He snickered after he mentioned the trunks as it was a joke.  He had recently placed an order for his armor and he was very eager to get his hands on it.  When he did no monster would stand a chance against him, and players would find it difficult to take him down.  He still needed to drastically increase his level of course, but that would come in time.  Along with followers which of course was why he was here.  All these festivities was nice but there was still work to be done.  After getting a response from Macrodon Domarus told him he needed to do something and dived into the water.  He swam around the giant sea creature and it's fight and reached Esther once again.

Someone actually greeted him in all of this chaos. He would wave slightly at the redhead that was at shore of the giant lake. Thinking if he should be joining in the lake without any trunks, he would shrug his shoulders and begin to get closer to the water. "Hey Domarus." he would say, followed my a chuckle as he gestures to his towel "Yeah, these trunks are really making me feel free" he said with a wide grin on his lips. "Oh the armor? Well, I was left confused when one item was named Hopebreaker and another Hopebreaker" where he would capitalize with making the bolded one in a more furious tone than the other time he said Hopebreaker. "I don't assume it was supposed to be like that?" he would ask the redhead. Hopefully getting a response from Domarus before he would dive down into the lake, Macradon would await an errata from the man.

"For the record, I don't bite," explained the blonde as she pondered over where she knew the white haired youth from. As she tossed the thought around in her mind, Galilea set her gaze on Jenny. Lycan was right, the lass admittedly looked extremely uncomfortable. Her cheeks growing rosy as Lye poked her.

Just as the relaxation begin to set in, the sound of pixels shattering filled the air. With her interest piqued, Galilea Rose slightly above the surface of the water to glance across he lake. As fate would have it, she caught sight of the famed Achilles holder, Calrex. Her eyes brightened a bit, easily impressed by the amount of pixels that showered the lake. Whatever they were fighting had to have been massive.

As she whipped back to those in the semi-closed off pool, she offered Jenny a question.

"I've never seen you around. You plan on front-lining at all?"

Alisa was laughing lightly as she saw obviously highly leveled players attempt to kill the giant fish. They were doing a great job, but it was still extremely funny to watch. Though, she heard a voice that was familiar to her, and quickly turned around. Zandra! The first person to ever place an order with Alisa. And she failed, so, so horribly because she couldn't find any materials... 'I hope she won't be mad...' thought Alisa. With a nervous laugh she smiled at Zandra.

"I'm doing great, how're you? And this is Beatbox." she stated, gesturing towards the man laying near her. She gives her another smile, "Erm, about your order, I haven't been able to find many materials and therefore haven't been able to craft..I do have that food for the uh, extra chance at finding stuff in my inventory though, if you want it...but for now I can't craft anything."

OOC- Interesting how you managed to get an OOC mistake into IC.  Heh heh.  I like it

Domarus listened as Macrodon mentioned the mixup and he nodded.

"Yeah the ink came out too fast the first time.  They're both suppose to say just plain Hopebreaker.  It's a set and together they make the suit.  Sorry about the mix-up" he finished with a smile.  Hopefully the blacksmith could become an ally of his.  Domarus wasn't sure if he was a potential follower but he would need to find out at some point.  However.  At the current moment he decided that it was time for him to take a break and spend some down time with Esther.  He did invite her here after all.

"Hey there's someone I invited and I figured it's time I spend time with her.  Catch you later ok?"  With that Domarus had jumped into the water and made his way over to Esther.  As he did he made sure to avoid the raging sea creatures limbs and avoid the fight altogether.  He emerged beside Esther and grinned at her.

"I would have re-joined you sooner but a big something kept that from happening.  More and more people are joining by the minute it seems."  He looked at all the players currently here.  Lycan and the other player still had the company of the two ladies who seemed to be getting along.  Rin was still in hiding it seemed, and Beatbox and Itzal were gone but he noticed another woman approach Alisa.  Domarus would talk to Alisa about that later on for two reasons.  He wanted to learn a little bit about the other woman through Alisa before meeting her himself, and he wanted to know what kind of relationship the two had, whether it was friends or business.  And then of course Macrodon was in his towel on the beach.  The monster was being attacked by a blue haired man and a dark haired man whose names he did not know.  He would need to find out later.  If they themselves didn't share their names he was certain some of these players knew them and would get information from them.  All this took about two seconds before turning back to Esther with a smile.

"So what do you want to do?  I'm all ears."

A blue banner with a white lion head on the middle could be seen in the distance as Calrex dealt the finishing blow to the massive creature; I guess the cheery atmosphere on the nearby beach showed how much people believed that he would handle it. The blonde wouldn't even want to think what would happen if her cute little blue themed kouhai would someday go against the world, making use of his power. With a shrug followed by her shaking her head, the blonde wanted to dispel such grim thoughts as she was waving her banner to cheer for Calrex and Hikoru. She saw a bunch of more people around, some of them had familiar faces... like the one that send the invite while others not so much. "So many people left the 1st floor, looks like our action do inspire a bit of hope" thought the blonde as she noticed that the whole area was in fact outside a safe haven area, yet people still filled the beach side near the lake.

Of course, Kimba was the first to dash towards their host. Using her keen eyesight, she spotted him in the company of a couple of girls relaxing without a worry. A though similar to 'That won't do!' took over the lioness' actions as she drew closer, she released a mighty roar and cannon balled into the water, right next to @Lycan; showering him and his peers in pixelated water, then poking her head out of the water to breath she let out a pleased yawn.

Meanwhile, the blonde made a serious election as to 'not see' her familiar's actions hoping for a small measurement of deniability. So she walked towards @Hikoru, waving at him in case he didn't saw the huge banner she was just waving; who was recovering from dealing some major damage to the now extinct monster fish. She wasn't wearing her formal attire, as she too received the area-wide message from the platinum haired youth; instead she decided to try out one of the summer wears she'd made a while back.

Hikoru breathed as the fish was soon killed, but it didn't pixelate underneath him, in fact, it just turned sideways into the water, floating. Hikoru looked in udder confusion as he swam on top of the fish, and stood onto it. He saw Cal swim towards him, and started to push the fish to the shore. Hikoru dived into the water, then appeared next to Cal, doing his best to push the fish as much as he could. That is, until his loving wife Ariel soon appeared onto the cliff, waving her flag with a golden lion on it above her head. He took a look at her, and soon he was frozen from what he saw. His woman in quite the... outfit. He continued to stare, unable to do anything, when he felt something brush against his leg, and when he looked, it was a giant shark, swimming and preparing to attack it's next meal. Quick as a flash, the creature went for Hikoru, but it wasn't fast enough. Hikoru was able to swiftly move out of the way, and was easily able to evade the blood-drawn shark. Using his <<Concentration>> Skill, Hikoru moved and attacked the Shark, dealing a good chunk of damage. But it's skin was thick, so he couldn't deal as much damage as he wanted to. He turned to Cal, and swam after him

"SHAAAARK! HELP ME CAL!!!" He said as he swam towards the giant moving fish, hoping to warn the other players on the shore as well to get out of the water.

ID: 68383

BD: 2+4=6 Hit!

MD: 2-2=0 Miss!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x13=169-20=149 Damage

Hikoru: 835/835 EN: 51/82 (+1, 11)

Giant Shark: 751/900 | 50 DMG | 20 MIT

ID: 68384
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 111 Remaining)

It wasn't long as Calrex had started pushing the massive fish that he saw Hikoru give him a hand. Glancing upwards for a second to see what his teammate was starting at he saw that he saw Ariel, Hikoru's fiancee, giving them an encouraging flag salute. He gave a friend wave before looking back over, seeing that apparently, somehow, they had attracted the attention of a large shark, "Aw come on! Well I guess we're gonna have some shark as well then!"

Climbing up on the fish his casual combat clothing was soaked to the bone from their extended time in the water, his shirt, vest, and cargo pants sticking to his form and weighing him down. He hadn't expected the battle with the fish to go on for so long, but unfortunately he didn't have time to change his clothes. Shaking his head Calrex locked onto the fish, with Roc doing so as well. The falcon tattoo appeared on his cheek right as he triggered <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> once again, slamming into the shark before rapidly cutting at it with the shining golden Grand Blade II. Kicking off he landed on the fish once again, stumbling for a second due to the slipper surface, "Doing alright down there Hik?"

Hikoru: 835/835 | EN: 51/82

Calrex: 1484/1485 | EN: 121/144

Giant Shark: 540/900 | 20 DMG (13+1+2+5 DMG * 11 Art - 20 MIT = 211 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

It seems both of them managed to recognize the girl as she approached them, Calrex at least gave her a wave while Hikoru just stood and looked in her direction. She would pause before entering the water and look at herself; maybe there was something wrong with her appearance? she didn't get the time to find a answer for herself as she next heard her fiancé shout from the top of his lungs for the blue knight's aid. Letting out a small pout and a huff for some reason, the blonde jumped into the water and started swimming towards them. With such a massive weapon at her side, it made things a bit difficult as by the time she got into the activation range of her charge skill, both the guys already removed a sizable chunk of the Shark's HP bar.

She the grabbed tight of her banner and pointed the upper part towards the shark that was on Hikoru's tail. She let out a war cry that resembled a roar, filled with ferocity as she initiated her strongest sword art. She viciously stabbed the shark four times in the side fins then, with help from the Sword Arts motion-assistance, she jumped from the water high into the air with no footing at all; basically ignoring gravity and then came down upon the oversized fish, dealing the 5th finishing blow by impaling it from above. A a frown followed by a light 'Tch' from her lips escaped the blonde as she looked at the two men from on top of the shark, her hand tightly gripped around the weapon's handle.

"Can one of you guys finish this thing?" she said with a bit of sourness in her tone.

ID#68385  BD: 7 (nat.)  
Sword Art: (17) Dimension Stampede - 5x3*(15+5+1) = 315 Raw Damage - 20 Mit = 295 Damage

@Hikoru: 835/835 | EN: 51/82

Ariel: 1055/1055 | EN: 93/110

Giant Shark: 225/900 | 50 DMG |20 MIT (295 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)

Hikoru watched as Cal jumped off of the giant fish and soon landed back onto the fish, slipping a bit and asking if he was alright. He heard something like a roar, and looked to see Ariel in her... wardrobe, swimming to them to attack, and soon she stabbed the creature with her banner-spear. It was soon down a ways in health, and he went for a shot, diving down into the water and stabbing the shark multiple times, until there was but only a little bit of health on it left. Soon the Shark arose after getting over the paralysis, and soon tried to swim away. Hik quickly turned to Cal and pointed in the direction of the shark

"Quick! Catch it before it gets away!" He said as he moved out of the way of the Ultramarine Knight, giving him a perfect shot to attack the shark and hopefully finish it off without any hastle

ID: 68386

BD: 8+3=11

MD: 1

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x13=169-20=149 Damage to Giant Shark

Hikoru: 835/835 | EN: 51/82

Ariel: 1055/1055 | EN: 93/110

Giant Shark: 76/900 | 50 DMG |20 MIT