Jump to content
Hidden

[PP-EV-F10] Dungeon of Eschaton

Recommended Posts

The walk through the boat was kind of cool, but the moment they emerged they had to be interrupted by a stupidily ugly boss. Hyrm, Captain of Naglfar. How overly zealous of a name to be brought down to 1/3 of their health points in a matter of five attacks. Now that the fight had begun and everyone was spreadout, Hyrm was looking for a target. Yuki would gladly give him that.

The circling aura of her armor suddenly exploded into a holy light with sound of her horn. It was impossible to look at the paladin without being completely blinded anymore. Escpecially for the focus of her howl, Hyrm. The boss grabbed a chunk of rock from a pillar, tore it from the ground and slammed it over the girls head. Her shield arm raised above her, not only stopping the stone in it's tracks, but shattering it into pebbles upon impact. In attempt to follow up that pitiful mistake, Yuki took a swipe at the boss with her arm, barely scrapping him with her frost thorns.

"You're gonna want to hit a little harder if you want to put me down."


Casts Howl - +5 Hate

Vengeful Riposte reflects 150 DMG. Mitigated by Hrym's 75.

image.png

Spoiler

[1]Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 144/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1]Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:115/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1]Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 97/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[1]NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 158/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[2]Calrex-kun | HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 159/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[5]Zajcica-chan | HP: 1569/1570 -((302/2)-232) | EN: 122/136 -(14)  | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hrym - The Captain of Naglfar | HP: 462/2000 (-75-21-184) | DMG 300 | ACC 3 | EVA 0 | MIT 75 | Horn 0/2 +1 Attack per Jötunn | Solidarity - 50% DMG REDUX | [DoT: 184 DMG] (1/2)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Jotunn was almost in the red, and they had only unleashed their alpha strike. Still, Baldur didn't wait more than a heartbeat past the cooldown timer for his San Ge attack. The others had followed the wanna-be samurai in on the fight, and he saw the two female assassins strike the boss with their weapons, one went for the powerful strike, and the other inflicted a bevvy of aliments upon the boss. He could do something similar if he could proc his new sword, but the two had not yet bonded yet. This was the first fight he had used Zanshin on.

"Keep it up. If we drop him this round, he might not get the chance to use any special moves."

Baldur brought the katana back up into the promotion of San Ge just before the cooldown ticked away so that it seemed one fluid motion. The purple steel of the blade darkened to reveal the night sky and Baldur charged forward. The giant Hrym knew the attack was coming, and he tried to evade the gaijin, but Baldur's eyes never wavered from the Jotunn. It leapt into the air to avoid Baldur's attack, but the man's precision was unerring. The man jumped into the air as well, and while they both hovered for a moment at the apex of their jumps, Baldur unleashed his attack, the system moving his limbs and sword much faster than he ever could have in the real world, and force of his blow threw the giant back at the ground through the mast of the ship, while the physics of the blow also threw Baldur back, through he landed on the wood railing in front of the raised helm.

Now the boss's health was in the red.

"Finish him!" Baldur called out.


ID#174348 BD: 1+8=9 (hit, absolute accuracy)
24x15=360 RAW - 75 MIT = 285 DMG Dealt

Spoiler

 

[2]Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 124/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1]Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:115/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1]Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 97/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[1]NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 158/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[2]Calrex-kun | HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 159/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[5]Zajcica-chan | HP: 1569/1570 -((302/2)-232) | EN: 122/136 -(14)  | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hrym - The Captain of Naglfar | HP: 177/2000  | DMG 300 | ACC 3 | EVA 0 | MIT 75 | Horn 1/2 +1 Attack per Jötunn | Solidarity - 50% DMG REDUX | [DoT: 184 DMG] (1/2) Jotunn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well, that was quick" Crozeph thought as he kept his eyes on Hrym's health. It was expected to have 4 DPS, a semi-DPS doing damage to one monster.  As Baldur began to call out on finishing Hrym, Crozeph quickly rushed in, his katana lowered. "Let's see what I can do with that..." he uttered, moving in was easy but taking in the factor of them being in a ship is needed for him. Too much momentum and he'll go overboard, less of it will only give shallow cuts. The distance itself was quite tricky.

Crozeph grabbed his cloak and took it off his shoulder. As soon as he caught Hrym's attention, he tossed the cloak as some kind of obstruction and then dashed forward "Rokuren" he said. One dash and a wide swing on both legs, the next two attacks were aimed at both sides, and the last two were at its throat. Hrym dropped his weapon and began covering his throat as if he was bleeding and after a few seconds, it was all just fragments. "Wait, I killed it?" he asked himself as he didn't expect to actually land the killing blow. He picked up his cloak and dusted it off "I guess that's one checkpoint cleared."

ID: 174653 BD: 5 + 6 = 11 success I CD: 3
Crozeph dealt 21 x 15 San Ge = 315 - 75 = 240 damage to Hrym

[2]Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 124/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1]Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:115/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2]Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 85/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[1]NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 158/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[2]Calrex-kun | HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 159/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[5]Zajcica-chan | HP: 1569/1570 -((302/2)-232) | EN: 122/136 -(14)  | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hrym - The Captain of Naglfar | HP: 0/2000  | DMG 300 | ACC 3 | EVA 0 | MIT 75 | Horn 1/2 +1 Attack per Jötunn | Solidarity - 50% DMG REDUX | [DoT: 184 DMG] (1/2) Jotunn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not even the second tick of her DoTs had persisted and the giant fiend was already down for the count.

Bummer. Just as NIGHT was entertaining the thought that, with any luck, there would be some tougher boss awaiting them in a future event, the tides that carried their pronged and sharpened vessel started to pick up in strength and rage.

Maybe Cardinal had heard her words, and was dead set on showing up the player of its power. But then, the player wondered, wouldn't it have also dropped her figure out of the shadows that she so desperately craved? One look over the edge of their boat -- sure enough, they were heading somewhere, but the vast majority of swarming ghosts that flooded her view gave her no heads up about where to.

 

So only after a good minute did she start to freak out.

They were heading into a whirlpool.

Spoiler

ID: 175218 | LD: 4 +7 = 11 | Entering Stealth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The enemy was brought down to its knees, becoming irrelevant with a few strikes of their weapons. Crozeph dealt the final blow to the boss, earning a confused look that she quickly averted from. 'Maybe he's not as useless as before I guess.' She sheathed her weapon, stepping off tot he side away from the other players. She didn't know half of them and wasn't too comfortable around them. Her eyes met the samurai's form from across the way. 'I feel like I've seen him at a boss fight before, but im not really too sure if I remember who he is. With any chance, he doesn't know who I am.' 

The Knights of the Blood Oath would most likely be the only players to remember the fight at the twenty-third floor. 'I guess I better hide before the next fight begins.' Stepping back into the shadows of the ship's mast, she would blend in with them becoming invisible to the eye. 

175303 LD:3+7+1(Low-Light)=11 Stealth Rating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Upon defeating Hrym, there’s no one to steer the Naglfar. You’re tossed about on the top deck as the ship becomes trapped in a whirlpool. As you descend lower into the maelstrom, you can make out a massive serpentine presence in the waters. You don’t have the time to consider what it might be as your vision darkens and you black out. You awake some time later in a land of fog. Still, you are harassed by the screams of spirits. This dead land you’ve awoken in feels like something out of a nightmare. But still, you press on. Eventually, you come to a large open chamber, directly opposite you is a throne. Sitting upon it is a beautiful woman, the right side of her face obfuscated by shadow. She greets you warmly, as if your presence here was a pleasant surprise.

Such warmth is short-lived, however. She leans forward, revealing the right half of her face. The skin is discolored, deformed. More corpse than woman. Hate-filled eyes bore straight into your soul. It quickly becomes clear that this being has no intention of helping you. In fact, quite the opposite.

The journey that this event took them on was one for the record books. After defeating the Jotunn, the ship they had been on was sucked into a whirlpool. Was it the whirlpool of floor 10? Whatever it had been, they were now through the looking glass. At some point during the descent, Baldur had blacked out as ship was tossed about by the maelstrom.

When they awoke, they were surrounded by fog, and harried by the scream of the dead. The land of the dead was right out of the nightmares of humanity. Baldur walked around to inspect the others, but their health bars were all green, and they woke up as he did.

"Come on, let's keep pressing on."

It was not long before they came upon the throne room of the one he expected to see. Hel. She was beautiful, even split in two as she was. Half life, half death. Half touched by the sun, half in the grave.

"Hel." Baldur hissed. Was this the boss of the event? Or would there be a Fenrir, maybe a Surtur? She leaned forward, revealing the dead half of her body to the low light that filled the chamber. The dead eye bore daggers into the party, filled with wrath and hate. As she stood and gestured at them, the crystal became visable above her head along with the name.

Hel - The Goddess of Death

Three spectral soldiers suddenly surged against their chains. Strong, armored men fighting against where they were bound.

"Help us!" One of them cried out to them. "We don't belong here!" another chimed.

"We were bound for Valhalla... but instead, she drains our energy with these chains!"

Baldur's eyes flickered back to the bound men, and then to Hel once again. There could be something to what they're saying, but Baldur had eyes only for the one who would deny him life.

"Here we go!"

His sword cut the sky into starry night like a ribbon across the battlefield and he tore into Hel.


ID#175666 BD:6+8-2-1=11 (hit)
24+5=29 DMG x 15 San Ge = 435 RAW - 50 MIT = 385 DMG dealt + Bullrush deals STUN

[1]Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 113/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[0]Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:116/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[0]Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 85/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[0]NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 159/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0]Calrex-kun | HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 159/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[0]Zajcica-chan | HP: 1569/1570 -((302/2)-232) | EN: 122/136 -(14)  | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides | HP: 2,615/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50% STUNNED
Spectral Soldier 1 - 0/40 LD (Hel Must be stunned to attempt freeing a soldier)
Spectral Soldier 2 - 0/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3
- 0/40 LD

@Hidden @Crozeph @NIGHT @Calrex

Edited by Baldur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moment Hrym disappeared, Crozeph saw the whirpool and it wasn't a good view for him "everybody hold on to something or someone"  he told his group as he jammed his katana on the floor of the ship. Twisting violently but somehow it wasn't strong enough to damage them, just guide the team to a new location. Crozeph pulled out his katana and looked for @Zajcica and making sure she was still in the ship "ever wonder if we did a mutiny in the ship? Hrym owns it but we now have..." his attention quickly shifted as soon as Baldur told them to continue moving "let's go Yuki, this is far from Valhalla" he told her.

Now Crozeph have a clear view of the area and it was indeed not Valhalla. What he imagined was a feast and Einherjars enjoying themselves but considering how they went downwards, maybe it was to be expected. 

Now add another element of surprise as Hel appeared before them, three soldiers crying out as if they wanted to be free "don't worry Eren will free you, if he's here" he muttered as he stood ready with Skadi "now back to regular programming..." Crozeph dashed forward as Baldur almost finished his attack. It felt like they need to free the soldiers but first they must try to take care of Hel. Multiple red lines appeared before Hel's body as Crozeph moved fast enough to land multiple blows in a short span of time "someone don't give this woman a breather!" he yelled as he stood guard.

ID: 176178 BD: 2 + 6 = 8 - 2 EVA = 6 success I CD: 8 [Recovery proc] +3 EN
Crozeph dealt 21 x 15 San Ge  = 315 - 50 MIT = 265 damage to Hel

[1]Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 113/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[0]Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:116/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[0]Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[0]NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 159/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0]Calrex-kun | HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 159/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[0]Zajcica-chan | HP: 1569/1570 -((302/2)-232) | EN: 122/136 -(14)  | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides | HP: 2,350/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50% STUNNED
Spectral Soldier 1 - 0/40 LD (Hel Must be stunned to attempt freeing a soldier)
Spectral Soldier 2 - 0/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 
- 0/40 LD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When NIGHT finally came to, there was but a pressurizing sharpness in her head, and a gathered lump of moist sand -- or was it dirt? -- mushed in between her fingers, the woman struggling to rise after their fall. Amazing how she hadn't swallowed water of the undead, nor drowned in it when their ship had toppled over and into the briny depths. Either it had been a trick of her imagination or she'd taken in the gross liquid, however. At the back of her throat, something was burning, and her mouth felt clammy and dry.

Awful. She'd never do it again, she figured. The future had something else to say about that, however.

In slow strides did she shift herself, picking her form off the ground and summoning the strength to struggle. The mess in her grasp was dusted off as quickly as possible, and in the woman's bleary vision, she could spot two of her party member's green crystals directed towards an enemy.

Shreds of colours tore up the winter sky. Under her feverish haze, NIGHT pushed herself to follow suit, not realizing her blade had been flipped sideways, nor the river's grace shrouding her form from the enemy's view. One strike was enough to leave her blade's lasting impression upon their foe, and it was only registered to the player once she'd finally recovered from her stupor.

Spoiler

ID: 177244 | LD: 2 +7+1 = 10 | Maintaining Stealth. Using Multipurpose for a +1 LD.
Stealth maintained. [Surprise Attack: Trickster] activated to apply [DoT: 178 DMG] (2) to the following target(s):

ID: 177245 | BD: 1 + 6 = 7 | <<Tempest>> vs Hel.
The strike lands! (-9 EN)
25 * 8 = 200 DMG | 200 - 50 = 150 DMG | 150 * 0.5 = 75 DMG


[1]Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 113/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[0]Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:116/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1]Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[1]NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 155/167 (+1, -6) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0]Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 159/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[0]Zajcica-chan HP: 1569/1570 -((302/2)-232) | EN: 122/136 -(14)  | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that HidesHP: 2,275/3,000 (-75) | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | STUNNED | [DoT: 178 DMG] (0/2) | [STUN IMMUNITY] (0/3)

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.
Spectral Soldier 1 - 0/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 0/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 0/40 LD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her eyes fluttered open and she pushed herself from the ground. As she stood, a distant scream was heard, dragging away her attention for the moment. A brief look of fear tainted her eyes before it was covered up with a false confidence. Everyone else seemed to have arisen as well, so she found herself comfortable at the rear of their ranks. 

She found herself meaning to ask a question, but held her tongue. Most of the players here didn't care for her or like her at all. The feeling was... mutual to say in the least. They were all simply partied up for the benefitted strength in numbers. She kept her head down and her mouth shut. It was situations like these where she was at an disadvantage. 

It wasn't long before the arrived at the feet of a throne. The throne of a woman who was the breathing figure of Duality. A side of light and dark, of life and death. One side was a beautiful woman, the other a grotesque creature belonging in the grave. No matter what she was however, if she stood in the way she must be brought down. Those were the rules. 

She prepared to strike, but voices caught her ears. The voices cried for help, for freedom. She lowered her gaze to find the voices, finding the chained soldiers. 'Freedom is what they want.' She thought. She bit her lip, holding back a venomous retort. However, they reminded her slightly of herself. Wishing to be freed of the chains that held her down, to get away from the ones that bound her. 

She darted over to the chains, fumbling with them for a moment. They seemed to be pretty strong, a small weapon like her own would have shattering them. However, she did take a swing. 

177330 LD:3
 

Spoiler

[1]Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 113/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[0]Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1]Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[1]NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 155/167 (+1, -6) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0]Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 159/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[0]Zajcica-chan HP: 1569/1570 -((302/2)-232) | EN: 122/136 -(14)  | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2,275/3,000 (-75) | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | STUNNED | [DoT: 178 DMG] (0/2) | [STUN IMMUNITY] (0/3)

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.
Spectral Soldier 1 - 3/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 0/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 0/40 LD


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID: 178340
LD: 6 / +6 to Total for Spectral Soldier 1

"Geeze...I wasn't prepared for a freaking rollercoaster of a ship ride..."

As he got to his feet Calrex took a moment to shake his head, righting his vision while taking in their new surroundings. Giving a nod to Baldur as the western samurai passed by the blue armored player got to his feet, the metal of the Grand Chariot III echoing through the vast expanse, "Guessing this is the realm of the dead huh? Well, thematic would be putting it lightly in this case. Still, we'll have to keep pushing on to get out of here, it seems..."

Adjusting his gauntlets to sit a bit better on his arms, the Ultramarine Knight gave a small sigh, following the others into the throne room, where they were greeted with the goddess of death herself, Hel, "...Wasn't there a game involving her and psychosis that came out a few years back? Meh, insignificant point now."

He lowered his stance, ready to strike, but not before his attention was drawn towards the three ghost soldiers that were chained. Seeing majority of his teammates focused on attacking, Calrex gave a small shake of his head, "...and that's what dedicated DPS are best at. There might be more to these soldiers, better see what's up."

Quickly moving over to the closest one, he noticed that one of the other players, that seemingly went without introduction, was also taking the moment to try and free the man. A quick dagger slice seemed to scratch the chains, but the overall durability didn't seem to have reduced by much, "Here, let me see if I can help..."

Focusing his aim on the small scratch Calrex pulled his arm back before slamming it onto the chain link like a hammer. As he raised his fist back up, it revealed a dent, which combined with the already existing damage to form a slight bend. With some more strikes, it looked like they could probably break the link and free the soldier.

Spoiler

[1]Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 113/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[0]Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1]Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[1]NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 155/167 (+1, -6) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0]Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 159/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[0]Zajcica-chan HP: 1569/1570 -((302/2)-232) | EN: 122/136 -(14)  | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2,275/3,000 (-75) | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | STUNNED | [DoT: 178 DMG] (0/2) | [STUN IMMUNITY] (0/3)

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.
Spectral Soldier 1 - 9/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 0/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 0/40 LD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The paladin's boots clanked against the plates of steel that covered her shin as she entered the throne room with the others. Within moments they were greeted with the second of the bosses this dungeon had to offer. If it was anything like the last boss, she could take a nap after howling and be completely fine. Though she assumed that this boss would be much more of a hassle the moment that she started spawning adds.

The tank grinned and moved in front of her group stepping toe-to-toe with the ugly piece of work that was their dungeon boss. Covered in tattooes and horned upon her head, the woman approached and looked down upon her opponent: A glowing pink ball of fire and nigh-invincibility. Before she even got a chance to arm herself, she hit the floor. The paladin simply shrugged and reached for her horn, giving the Celtic knot a loud toot and drawing the attention of everything likely within a half-kilometer radius.


Zajcica Howls. +3 Hate | -8 Energy

 

Spoiler

[1]Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 113/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[0]Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1]Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[1]NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 155/167  | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0]Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 159/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[3]Zajcica-chan HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 115/136 -(7)  | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2,275/3,000 (-75) | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | STUNNED | [DoT: 178 DMG] (0/2) | [STUN IMMUNITY] (0/3)

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.
Spectral Soldier 1 - 9/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 0/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 0/40 LD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×