[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

On 3/6/2016 at 1:15 AM, Snow said:

"Thank you sir! I'll put your craftsmanship to good use!" Snow quipped as she hit accept. She took a moment to appreciate the trade completed window with the spear's name. Snow now had something worth being proud of. 

The girl wasted no time swapping out her equipment so that the cerulean weapon manifested on her back. With a glance over her shoulder, she produced it in hand and hefted its familiar weight. With the light of excitement clear on her face, she smiled to Owikawa.

"I love it! I'll be sure to come back again!"

Then, with a curt bow and a pivot of her heels, Snow made way for the door. In her hands, she tightly clenched <<Extension of the Storm>>

+1 <<Extension of the Storm>>

Reveal hidden contents

Extension of the Storm: (Two-Handed Assault Spear)(Rare)(Tier 1)(+1 Damage and +1 Accuracy) Description: (An enlarged sky blue pole-arm. The blade, silver in color, contrasts perfectly with the staff. Increasing accuracy and damage, this blade can bring a storm of pain.)

"Looking forward to it," responded the blonde as he offered a small bow of his own.

Re-organizing his wares across the shop, he was actually surprised to see Takneil return yet again with another order. Not that he was complaining, he just found it peculiar that he was getting so much business as of late. As the bell chimed, he made his way back to the counter.

On 3/9/2016 at 6:24 PM, Takneil said:

Entering the shop Takneil wore an overjoyed expression, he could finally order the last piece of his equipment. Swiping open his menu as he approached the counter his fingers tapped away on a transparent screen. "Hey Oikawa!, let's see if we can't get this set finished." he stated as he deposited three thousands worth of Col into the blacksmiths shop along with a custom order. He couldn't wait to finally make use of his Block skill, this would actually unite his chosen skills in a nice even flow as he had originally anticipated. Nodding to the trustworthy smith he turned and exited the shop, now to wait.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Eternal Harmony
Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank) [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Tier 1 Shield
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Regen, +2 Thorns.
Description: A mysterious, pitch black shield that emits a chilling aura to those who are around it. At first glance it's hard to spot it, but if one were to get a closer look he/she could see a beautiful white stone encased within the shield. The wearer may experience certain moments in time when he/she feels rejuvenated, as if soothed by a harmonious presence.

-3000 Col

"Sure thing Tak. I'll have this done in a bit." Collecting the Col, the blonde took the order and headed straight to the back to craft it...EDITING

ID: 50845 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 50846 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

ID: 50846
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +1 Regen and +2 Thorns.
Description: A mysterious, pitch black shield that emits a chilling aura to those who are around it. At first glance it's hard to spot it, but if one were to get a closer look he/she could see a beautiful white stone encased within the shield. The wearer may experience certain moments in time when he/she feels rejuvenated, as if soothed by a harmonious presence.

1476/2560 XP + 12 = 1488/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

+6 Materials -2 Materials, 14 Material left.

+3000 Col

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoiler

ID: 50846
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Enhancements: +1 Regen and +2 Thorns.

Walking back into the shop Takneil offered a grateful smile as he approached the counter, he was honestly a bit surprised that his order had came out so fast. Guess Oikawa hadn't gotten many order of late other than the boy's. Adding the shield to his inventory he quickly switched off his bracer, it'd be nice to finally make use of his Block skill. "Thank you Oikawa, just send me a message if you need any assistance with Materials or anything. I'll do my best to help out" he offered as he turned and exited the shop.

+Eternal Harmony

Darius entered the shop, having received a message that his items were done some time ago. He had been busy training and grinding and just now had the time to come retrieve them. As he had already paid, he simply took the items with a respectful nod as his thanks, leaving the shop with them.

+1 <Sentinel's Will>
+1 <Excellency's Cradle>

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Eternal Overture
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: Leave Blank
Roll: Leave Blank [Leave Blank]
Item Type: One Handed Curved Sword
Quality: Tier 1
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: Having a simple form the Eternal Overture's blade is pure black and runs along the entire weapon itself acting as it's own hilt guard as well, when wielding this weapon one can feel the potential within it...begging to be let loose on the battle field. Just like it's cousin, The Eternal Sonata. Eternal Overture hums a similar tune, only when in combat it casts a dreary silence. Until blade and blade meet...

"Hey Oikawa?, you here?" Stepping into the shop Takneil waited for a response or some form of movement revealing that the blacksmith was indeed present. He was looking to expand his equipment, he always seemed to have a few more slots open for his hot key bar. So why not fill it up with useful equipment?. Approaching the counter as he spotted the smith he repeated the one thing he had grown accustomed to, ordering. "If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle" he said to the man as he completed it, depositing the required three thousand Col. "I think I'll hang around until it's completed if you don't mind, nothing much do right now." he chuckled.

-3000 Col.

2 hours ago, Takneil said:
  Hide contents

Quality: Tier 1
Description: Having a simple form the Eternal Overture's blade is pure black and runs along the entire weapon itself acting as it's own hilt guard as well, when wielding this weapon one can feel the potential within it...begging to be let loose on the battle field. Just like it's cousin, The Eternal Sonata. Eternal Overture hums a similar tune, only when in combat it casts a dreary silence. Until blade and blade meet...

"Hey Oikawa?, you here?" Stepping into the shop Takneil waited for a response or some form of movement revealing that the blacksmith was indeed present. He was looking to expand his equipment, he always seemed to have a few more slots open for his hot key bar. So why not fill it up with useful equipment?. Approaching the counter as he spotted the smith he repeated the one thing he had grown accustomed to, ordering. "If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle" he said to the man as he completed it, depositing the required three thousand Col. "I think I'll hang around until it's completed if you don't mind, nothing much do right now." he chuckled.

-3000 Col.

"Oi, over here Tak!" exclaimed the blonde as he emerged from the back and planted himself at the counter. "What can I do for you today?" Takneil provided a new order as as well as requesting to stay until he had finished. the smith grabbed the paper and responded. "I don't mind if you want to wait. I'll be done in a bit." With that, he collected the col and headed to the furnace so he could begin crafting it. Placing the materials on the counter, he took note of how low his stock was getting, sighing he prepared for his crafts. Warming the materials, he then tapped away at them with his hammer and watched as each took shape.

ID: 54812 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 54813 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 54814 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 54815 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 54816 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 54817 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP] Salvage ID: 54818 LD: 8 (3+5) FAIL

ID: 54819 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 54820 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 54821 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

1488/2560 XP + 34 = 1522/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-9 Materials, 5 Material left.

+3000 Col

Exiting to the back, the blonde had started his crafts and hoped to get Takneil's armor done rather quickly. However due to his haste, the crafts came out less than satisfactory and to top it off, he had run out of materials. Moving back towards the front, the blonde glanced at Takneil and gave a slight chuckle. "I have bad news and worse news. Worse news, I have run out of materials and can't finish crafting for a bit. Bad news, of the crafts I did finish, none of them were good enough to make your request. My apologies. I have been rather careless as well as being a bit rusty."

ID: 55060 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55061 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 55062 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 55063 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55064 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

1522/2560 XP + 20 = 1542/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-5 Materials, 0 Material left.

"Hmm?" looking away from the various displayed equipment he gazed at the blacksmith. "Out of Materials?" approaching the counter Takneil swiftly swiped open his menu and navigated through the many screens until he was on the page with his items, selecting the few chosen he smirked as an assortment of gemstones and ores dropped onto the counter. "I was planning on saving these for my own craft but i can wait" he offered a kind smile, he didn't mind the extra payment. "And don't worry about it, I'm an Artisan myself and know how easy it is to run out of Materials. In my case it's not as much of rusty as it is if the they work" he chuckled.

-8 Materials

It had been long, somehow too long since the bluenette had last remembered stepping into Oikawa's shop, the Grand Forge. The last floor boss seemed ages ago, and yet the young man self-titled the Ultramarine Knight felt like it had almost been an entire lifetime. Stepping through its doors was part nostalgia and discovery. New pieces of armor and weaponry had replaced the more simple ones he had seem the blonde create back when they were still of lower levels. It had been here where nearly all of his equipment had been made, and nearly all of them ones he wore now were new successors in name to their original counterparts. As he stepped in he saw that his protege, Takneil, was also shopping around. He gave a small smile to the young boy as he stepped over to the counter.

Calrex however, seemed to have certainly been out of reach of people just by looking at him. It was almost as if he had gone back to tirelessly defending the Amethyst Boutique like he had done when Teayre first became an orange player. There were dark circles under his eyes, this time as a result of excess rest. As he approached the counter he gave a small smile and a wave at Oikawa as he saw his good friend working in the back. Taking a slip of paper for a commission he quietly filled it out, his words flooding his mind, "It seems I can't merely stand to the side and follow orders from others anymore. If I want to change things for the better, changing myself doesn't seem like it's going to cut it anymore. If I want to help everyone, I've got to take action, now more than ever..."

Filling out the sheet he gave a wave to the blonde and his patrons as he turned and exited the shop, leaving the single piece on top of the other scraps of paper.

Spoiler

Name: Blade of the Spectrum - Grand Knight Ultramarine
Item Type: Fill In (Tier Fill In)
Quality: Perfect (Tier 3 when Unlocked)
Enhancements: +3 DMG (Total +9 DMG with Tier)
Description: The embodiment of Calrex's ideals personified. While the blade itself has the shape and feel of the Grand Blade, its appearance is significantly different. The entirely of the sword has an iridescent blue hue to it, with the only part bearing a different shade being the actual edge, which takes up nearly all of the blade itself. One half bears a similar pattern to the foam on the tops of waves, while the other depicts the fissures and cliffs of glaciers. The blade is nearly see-through, as if made of glass. There is a small socket on the back of the handle which appears to fit a small kite shield badge. Lastly, even though it is difficult to make out, the center unsharpened section of the blade bears a small piece of writing, "Ultima Ratio Deum."

Edited by Calrex

Takneil, you and Calrex are the only reason I'm still in business haha. Thank you for this. I'll go finish up here-" he paused as the bell chimed. "Well speak of the devil," muttered the blonde as he continued to the back. Once he had finished his crafts, he took note of the new order and the waving bluenette as he exited the shop. Turning to Takneil, the blonde spoke. "Well how'd that go being he's your mentor and all? Also not only did I complete your item, but here," hes stated as he gifted Takneil back three of his materials. "I didn't use them yet so those are yours. Now to PM Calrex."

ID: 55201 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

ID: 55201
Roll: 12 [11+1]
Enhancements: +3 Damage

ID: 55202 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55203 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55204 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 55205 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Gugnir
ID: 55205
Roll: 12 [12+1]
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: +2 Damage and +1 Accuracy
Description: A spear named after the mythological weapon of Odin. The entirety of the weapon appears to be made of wood, but when one lifts it the pole-arm appears heavier and stronger than any tree in existence. The upper third of the spear's shaft from the head bears a spiraling series of runes that seems to fade at the tail end close to the middle of the weapon, as if they were merging with the spear. The spear head itself bears an inscription that says "Spectamur Agendo" (By our deeds we are known)

1542/2560 XP + 28 = 1570/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

+8 Materials, -5 Materials, 0 Materials left.

-3 Materials (Given to Takneil)

Spoiler

ID: 55201

Hearing the bell of the shop Takneil turned to see a face he had not seen in ages, his mentor. Opening his mouth to say something he hesitated as all he received was a simple smile, feeling a small stab of pain in his gut he couldn't help but turn away. He knew that he had been gone a while, but so much so that he didn't feel words were needed?. Watching as the blue knight exited the shop the monochrome haired boy sighed, "well I guess it could have been worse considering..." he mumbled as he added the items to his inventory. He couldn't be too harsh for Calrex not giving him more attention, granted they were friends but they were also mentor and protege. This was a time where Takneil had to stand on his own before they could be friends once more. "Thanks Oikawa, I'll stop in with some materials for ya at some point. After all I'm going to need Tier two equipment soon." with that the player departed from the shop with his new weapon, he needed to let off some steam.

+3 materials

Stepping into the shop Takneil seemed to be a bit frantic, not expression wise but one could easily spot it in his fast movements. He didn't have time to order anything from the blacksmith today, nor did he have time to talk. The boy was already late on his deliveries and needed to move as fast as possible to make sure everyone received their requested items. "Hey Oikawa, I'm running around right now dropping off items for the boss raid. I didn't get a request from you so I thought I'd stop in and see if you'd like some safeguard potions!?." Swiping open his menu the monochrome haired player placed the potions on the counter and turned around, half jogging towards the door. "whatever you don't use you can either keep or give back!"

-4 Safeguard Potions

13 hours ago, Takneil said:

Stepping into the shop Takneil seemed to be a bit frantic, not expression wise but one could easily spot it in his fast movements. He didn't have time to order anything from the blacksmith today, nor did he have time to talk. The boy was already late on his deliveries and needed to move as fast as possible to make sure everyone received their requested items. "Hey Oikawa, I'm running around right now dropping off items for the boss raid. I didn't get a request from you so I thought I'd stop in and see if you'd like some safeguard potions!?." Swiping open his menu the monochrome haired player placed the potions on the counter and turned around, half jogging towards the door. "whatever you don't use you can either keep or give back!"

-4 Safeguard Potions

Extremely confused by the hustle and bustle of the necro knight, Oikawa simply nodded and shouted "Thanks" to Takneil as he exited the shop just as quickly as he had entered. Shrugging off the ordeal, Oikawa placed the <Safeguard> potions in his inventory and went to calculate the materials he had gathered from his friend Takneil. He needed to distribute the materials to a few acquaintances, but that would all be in due time. Tallying the materials at a hundred. The blond smirked and moved his way to the counter.

+4 Safeguard Potions (Here)

+100 Materials (Here)

Opal had made her way to the forge of the White Knight. The two had spent some time together after recent events even having a little fun together in a recent dungeon dive. But she was here on business and dropping some items off as well. She glanced around and found the warrior at the counter. 

"Good evening, Oikawa. I have some items for you," the woman said addressing the knight. From her menu, the woman pulled up two potions. One of them being a Crafter's Respite, the other was a strange and odd mixing of a potion. It was almost a neon gold with flecks of red in it as it seemed to bubble and fizzle over the radiant gold liquid. 

"Here you go! One of them is a crafter's respite, and the other is...a little something else. I know you and I have been struggling with the loss of our friend, Azide. This potion will help you calm your nerves a good deal and help you relax during the boss battle. Please take it, I am sure the potion will take effect once the moment of clarity occurs." She slid the two items towards his counter,

-1 Crafter's Respite
-1 Vanity Pot: Subdued Thoughts [In Good Category]

"Also, a bit of business as well. Do you think you could make an item for me? I know its a lot to ask for, but if you ever find the time for it, I'd appreciate it alot." 

Name: Vambraces of Eternal Slumber
ID: 
Roll:
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +54 Mitigation
Description: A hardened onyx colored pair of vambraces. They are etched with an odd and whimsical silver pattern. Despite the simple design, these braces offer increased defense.

Edited by Opal
17 hours ago, Opal said:

Opal had made her way to the forge of the White Knight. The two had spent some time together after recent events even having a little fun together in a recent dungeon dive. But she was here on business and dropping some items off as well. She glanced around and found the warrior at the counter. 

"Good evening, Oikawa. I have some items for you," the woman said addressing the knight. From her menu, the woman pulled up two potions. One of them being a Crafter's Respite, the other was a strange and odd mixing of a potion. It was almost a neon gold with flecks of red in it as it seemed to bubble and fizzle over the radiant gold liquid. 

"Here you go! One of them is a crafter's respite, and the other is...a little something else. I know you and I have been struggling with the loss of our friend, Azide. This potion will help you calm your nerves a good deal and help you relax during the boss battle. Please take it, I am sure the potion will take effect once the moment of clarity occurs." She slid the two items towards his counter,

-1 Crafter's Respite
-1 Vanity Pot: Subdued Thoughts

"Also, a bit of business as well. Do you think you could make an item for me? I know its a lot to ask for, but if you ever find the time for it, I'd appreciate it alot." 

Hide contents

ID: 
Roll:
Description: A hardened onyx colored pair of vambraces. They are etched with an odd and whimsical silver pattern. Despite the simple design, these braces offer increased defense.

"Gifts?" questioned the blonde as Opal approached the counter, revealing a concoction for his nerves and a crafter's respite which he needed for crafting obviously. Taking both, he thanked the girl and listened to her request. "I appreciate the gifts, especially the is one," he explained pointing to the potent mix she offered him with the title Subdued Thoughts. Taking a look at the order, he concluded. "I'll have this up in a bit. Give me like fifteen to twenty minutes." Turning on his heel, he grabbed the order form and headed to the back to craft. After his first nine attempts, he opted to go ahead and use the respite he was given and craft nine more times.

ID: 55817 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

ID: 55817
Roll: 12 (12+1)

ID: 55818 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55819 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 55820 CD: 3 (2+1) [+9 EXP]

ID: 55821 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55822 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55823 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55825 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Spectral Shield
ID: 55825
Roll: 12 (12+1)
Description: A shield crafted with the Spectrum Coalition in mind. The rather silver shield is outlined in the respective colors of each member of the Coalition.

ID: 55826 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP] Salvage ID: 55836 LD: 11 [Fail]

~Respite Used~

ID: 55827 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 55828 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55829 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 55830 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 55831 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55832 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Highwind
ID: 55832
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear]
Quality: Perfect (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +6 Damage
Description: This beautifully crafted two-handed assault spear is tipped with custom spearheads at both ends. One spearhead is used for slashing, and the other spear head is a split design that is perfect for piercing.

ID: 55833 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 55834 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP] Salvage ID: 55837 LD: 12 [Fail]

ID: 55835 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

1570/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 74 = 1644/2560 XP [Rank 9] (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-18 Materials, 82 Materials left.

Requests had been picking up for the smith as of late. Thought the orders were small scale, the fact that his services were actually being used once again made him feel a little better about the lack of business. Clearing his work space, he placed a few materials for crafting on the table. Giving each one a few taps with his hammer, he watched as they all took shape and began to form. The final material proved to be all he needed as the gauntlets shimmered into existence. Sending a PM out to the requester, he awaited his arrival.

ID: 55951 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP] Salvage ID: 55955 LD: 2 [Fail]

ID: 55952 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55953 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 55954 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Gae Dahl
ID: 55954
Item Type: Gauntlets
Quality: Perfect (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage
Description: A pair of crimson-onyx gauntlets that increase the effects of unarmed damage enhancements.

1644/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 18 = 1662/2560 XP [Rank 9] (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-4 Materials, 28 Materials left.

Making his way to the first floor, Lawfer had received a message from Oikawa that his latest tier 2 weapon had been crafted and completed. Opening the door, he walked in with a bit of excitement. He wasn't ready just yet to equip the monster of a weapon, but only a few SP stood in his way before he leveled. Waving to the proprietor of the establishment, "Hey Oikawa! I hear you have something special waiting for me here!" He said with a smile as he brushed back a few strands of hair that fell into his face. "Is the Highwind ready?" Lawfer asked, as he looked down at the beautifully crafted spear, that seemed to be just ominously waiting for him. Picking it up off the counter, he could feel the perfectly balanced weight of the spear. "Thanks again Oik!"

+1 Highwind +6DMG

Opal watched as Oikawa had crafted her vambraces, she had gone to either Mack or Macradon for this order, but she was compelled to go to Oikawa instead for reasons of her own. As the dark armor was set on the counter, she gave them a look over and nodded in approval. "Yes, these will be absolutely perfect. I'll need some decent pvp gear and this will be handy. Thank you, Oikawa. I hope that potion helps you in the coming of days, if you need anything else be sure to let me know. I'll do anything for you after having this done for me!" Opal turned to face the door when she noticed Lawfer heading in, "Oh, the Dragoon. Don't loiter too long, I have another dungeon hunt planned for us." The Vice Commander spoke before leaving. 

+ Vambraces of Eternal Slumber

• 2 weeks later...

In his normal fashion, Rain, The Wanderer, found himself wandering into a large forge in the first floor. On the sign, it states, "Gurando Foji." As he walks into the store, he sees many swords and spears and other assortment of weapons. "This place has a huge selection," The Wanderer says to himself as he browses the store's selection. After spending the next few minutes, the swordsman eyes get caught on a particular item. A certain black bladed katana called, "Bakuzan." In the description, it says it is strong enough to cut through most armors. Without thinking clearly, Rain had to have this weapon. He quickly grabs the katana from the display, and brings it the counter. "I want this blade," the wanderer says as he drops 6 materials for the blade. 

• Bakuzan: (Katana)(Perfect)(Tier 1)(+3 Damage) Description: (A black bladed katana. It is strong enough to cut through most armors.)

Transfers 6 Materials from Rain to Oikawa

Edited by Rain
On 4/21/2016 at 9:18 PM, Rain said:

In his normal fashion, Rain, The Wanderer, found himself wandering into a large forge in the first floor. On the sign, it states, "Gurando Foji." As he walks into the store, he sees many swords and spears and other assortment of weapons. "This place has a huge selection," The Wanderer says to himself as he browses the store's selection. After spending the next few minutes, the swordsman eyes get caught on a particular item. A certain black bladed katana called, "Bakuzan." In the description, it says it is strong enough to cut through most armors. Without thinking clearly, Rain had to have this weapon. He quickly grabs the katana from the display, and brings it the counter. "I want this blade," the wanderer says as he drops 6 materials for the blade. 

• Bakuzan: (Katana)(Perfect)(Tier 1)(+3 Damage) Description: (A black bladed katana. It is strong enough to cut through most armors.)

Transfers 6 Materials from Rain to Oikawa

Oikawa nodded to the man as he entered the smith's shop. He allowed the stranger to take his time as he didn't seem to be hostile. Given his current situation the blnd ecould never be to careful with players these days. Paranoia seemed to be playing a far bigger role than he thought. Sighing, he shifted his gaze back to the player as he selected and requested Bakuzan; one of his few katanas. "Fine choice," muttered the blonde as he released the item from his inventory and collected the materials. "Comeback when you're level twenty five and I'll make you a new one."

-1 Bakuzan

+6 Materials, -7 Materials (here), +10 Materials (here) 37 Materials left.

Shirien walked into the shop with his black clothing and hood hiding his eyes. His rusted knife wasn't going to keep him safe forever, and early on he figured his stats wouldn't carry him, he needed to rely on equipment for a little while. "Hey there, I'm here looking for a weapon, let me just browse for a bit!" He said aloud while looking through the items already in stock. He didn't feel like waiting for an order and thankfully for him there was even a dagger perfect for what he had planned! With a grin on his lips he gestured to the weapon named Carnwennan and said "Ooh, perfect. This will carry me for a while!" He says happily and checks the pricing on it. It felt a bit steep to him since he was new, but he figured it wasn't so bad since he could afford it. "Six materials... Alright." He says while taking six from his inventory and setting them down to be taken.

-6 Materials for Carnwennan