[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Manta entered her guildmates blacksmith shop on the first floor, carrying a slip of paper with an order on it from her old friend Davros. It appeared that he was using a whip now and needed a new weapon. She was happy to help, although she felt like Oikawa's mat prices were a bit expensive. She walked up to the counter. "Heyo Oikawa. Can you make this for me? And also, is there a guild discount? It's fine if theres not, I was just curious."

Name: Golden Aura
Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank) [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Regen
Description: A simple, padded golden breastplate.

Edited by Manta Gaul
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[41768] CD: 10 (9+1) 6 XP

Spoiler

Name: (Kunai)
ID: (41768)
Roll: (10) [9+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Dagger)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage)
Description: (A simple black dagger for throwing or combative purposes.)

[41769] CD: 9 (8+1) 4 XP

Spoiler

Name: (Mini Kunai)
ID: (41769)
Roll: (9) [8+1]
Quality: (Uncommon)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage)
Description: (A miniature sized black dagger for throwing purposes.)

[41770] CD: 7 (6+1) 3 XP

Spoiler

Name: (Display Kunai)
ID: (41770)
Roll: (7) [6+1]
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements: (None)
Description: (A replica black dagger for showing off purposes.)

[41771] CD: 12 (11+1) 9 XP

Spoiler

Name: (Carnwennan)
ID: (41771)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage)
Description: (A dagger remniscent of king Arthur's fabled blade. Durable and easy to use, the high damage artifact will keep you armed and dangerous.)

[41772] CD: 12 (12+1) 9 XP

Spoiler

Name: (Infinite Wall)
ID: (41772)
Roll: (12) [12+1]
Item Type: (Heavy Armor)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+3 Mitigation)
Description: ( Solid black metal armor that hardens on impact. Infinitely protecting the user from damage.)

[41773] CD: 6 (5+1) 3 XP

Spoiler

ID: (41773)
Roll: (6) [5+1]

[41774] CD: 6 (5+1) 3 XP

Spoiler

ID: (41774)
Roll: (6) [5+1]

[41775] CD: 3 (2+1) 2 XP

Salvage Roll: [41776] LD: 1 Fail

The forge was filled with warmth and the sounds of clattering metals once again, as the blond went to work. He had a few orders in mind, but that didn't mean he couldn't still expand on his craft. Hammering away at material after material, the blonde only seemed to be satisfied once he crafted at least two Perfect quality items. With it being long time overdue, he finally manged to craft himself so more perfect items that would net him some more col in the long run.

1021/1280 XP + 39 = 1060/1280 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-8 Materials, 32 Materials Remaining.

Edited by Oikawa - The Faint

Calrex gave a friendly wave as he walked back into the Grand Forge, seeing his friend, "So, going on another break? You sure you don't want to hold onto the materials?"

Seeing the bag he gave a nod as he added the materials back into his inventory. It was a bit saddening that his friend would be going into isolation once again, but at least this time it wasn't all of a sudden and unannounced, "Well, if you ever are in need of a hand, just let me know. I'll catch you around Oikawa."

With that he walked back out of the shop, gently closing the door behind him.

+32 Materials

Walking back into the Grand Forge Calrex gave a friendly wave to Oikawa as he saw the blonde getting ready to craft, "Hey Oikawa, good to see you back! I've need to have the successor to the Grand Blade forged, heh."

Picking up a form he quickly filled it out, setting it into the submissions, "How much do I owe you? I know they just dropped, so I'm not sure how you're going to price them just yet."

Item: Grand Blade II
Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Enhancement: +3 DMG
Tier: 2
Description: The successor to Calrex's original Grand Blade. While overall the blade seems identical in appearance, when lifted up it is easily determined that it is heavier than the original. However, it maintains the balance, making it still easy to wield. The deep-sea blue flat of the blade seems to be even deeper and richer in color, and the edge appears to be even sharper than before.  

Edited by Calrex
  • 4 weeks later...

The blonde lifted his head as the Ultramarine Knight stepped into his shop. The ocean blue armor and blade he carried on him still seem to glow with a hue of excitement as he waltzed to the counter. "What bring's you into Cal?" His question answered with the bluenette's following statement and inquiry of his own. Nodding in understandment, the blonde took the slip and made his way to the back. "Free of charge Cal, consider it a gift from me to you. Tell Teayre she has a free upgrade waiting for her as well. Plus I haven't decided on pricing yet anyhow haha.

Warming the forge as usual, the blonde placed his materials before him and set to work. Sweat licked his brow as the resounding noises of metal against metal sounded. Signifying the crafting process taking place not mere feet behind the counter. His gloved hands glided across the metals as he shaped and molded the materials into weapons and armors for use.

ID: 45219 CD: 12 EXP: 9

Spoiler

Name: (Grand Blade II)
ID: (45219)
Roll: (12) [12+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Quality: (Perfect)(Tier 2)
Enhancements: (+6 Damage)
Description: (The successor to Calrex's original Grand Blade. While overall the blade seems identical in appearance, when lifted up it is easily determined that it is heavier than the original. However, it maintains the balance, making it still easy to wield. The deep-sea blue flat of the blade seems to be even deeper and richer in color, and the edge appears to be even sharper than before.)

ID: 45219 CD: 7 EXP: 4

Spoiler

Name: (Lizard Tail)
ID: (45223)
Roll: (8) [7+1]
Item Type: (Whip)
Quality: (Uncommon)(Tier 2)
Description: (A metallic whip crafted from "Lizard Ores", a special material that allows the whip to expand and retract freely as well as repair itself with little to no maintenance needed.)

ID: 45229 CD: 8 EXP: 4

Spoiler

Name: (Bronzalis)
ID: (45229)
Item Type: (One-Handed Axe)
Description: (A bronze axe crafted from ores found within the deserts of Floor 5. The dual sided, one handed, wrecking tool can easily cut through weaker tiered material of the same rarity.)

ID: 45231 CD: 11 EXP: 9

Spoiler

Name: (Raikiri II)
ID: (45231)
Item Type: (Shield)
Enhancements: (+2 Paralysis and + 18 Mitigation)
Description: (The successor to the fearsome shield crafted from gold like prismatic ores. The shield is still  furnished with snow white tassels and bears the severed head of the God of the Swamp embossed into the middle of the shield.)

ID: 45236 CD: 6 EXP: 3

ID: 45237 CD: 9 EXP: 6

Spoiler

Name: (Benevolence)
ID: (45237)
Item Type: (Heavy Armor Chestplate)
Quality: (Rare)(Tier 2)
Enhancements: (+36 Mitigation)
Description: (A blackened armored chestplate outlined with gold trim. The markings of combat seem to be part of the initial design for this benevolent armor.)

ID: 45238 CD: 7 EXP: 4

Spoiler

Name: (Malevolence)
ID: (45238)
Enhancements: (+18 Mitigation)
Description: (A whitened armored chestplate outlined with black trim. The markings of combat seem to be part of the initial design for this malevolent armor.)

ID: 45239 CD: 8 EXP: 4

Spoiler

Name: (Longevitus)
ID: (45238)
Enhancements: (+1 Recovery)
Description: (A green armor chestplate outlined with white trim. The etchings of leaves and the tree of life, Yggdrasil,  seem to be part of the initial design for this healing armament.)

1060/1280 XP + 43 = 1103/1280 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-8 Materials, 2 Materials Remaining

"You sure? Thanks man!"

As quickly as he had placed the order it seemed Oikawa had finished crafting the new sword as he gave a friendly smile and a nod, "Geezes that was quick. Alright then. Oh, looks like you're low on mats again. Here's some to keep you going for now."

Swiping on his menu he produced a bag of materials, setting it on the counter before swiping and adding the Grand Blade II to his inventory, "In any case, I'd best get running. I'll catch you around Oikawa!"

+1 Grand Blade II
Donated 13 Materials

Edited by Calrex

It has been too long since this certain blonde came to this shop... to this floor overall in fact. She left out a soft sigh as the place didn't seem to change that much over time... From what she remembered last time she came here for the same reason as today, to get a new weapon. Pushing the entrance door wide open, she steps in with firm footing but with a bit of a sad expression. Her silver colored irides shift focus from left from right until finally locating the one she was looking for. She tries to put a friendly smile despite her downcast mood as she approaches the other blond in the shop:

"Long time no see... after our little duel if memory serves me right." she lets out a sigh and takes one of his order forms talking to him while scribbling: "You heard about the new update I assume, then the reason for why I'm here is pretty obvious after all..." she showed a sheepish smile before continuing : "...there is only one high mentor blacksmith around here that I know. " as she finished writing, she hands the piece of paper to Oikawa. 

Name: Broken Dream
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)
Description: (Black bladed rapier with a thorns motif around the guard)
Payment: Cash

On 1/13/2016 at 4:29 PM, Calrex said:

"You sure? Thanks man!"

As quickly as he had placed the order it seemed Oikawa had finished crafting the new sword as he gave a friendly smile and a nod, "Geezes that was quick. Alright then. Oh, looks like you're low on mats again. Here's some to keep you going for now."

Swiping on his menu he produced a bag of materials, setting it on the counter before swiping and adding the Grand Blade II to his inventory, "In any case, I'd best get running. I'll catch you around Oikawa!"

+1 Grand Blade II
Donated 13 Materials

"Of course I'm sure. Thank you as well," mentioned the blonde as he accepted the materials and waved to the bluenette.

7 hours ago, Ariel - The Crowned Lion said:

It has been too long since this certain blonde came to this shop... to this floor overall in fact. She left out a soft sigh as the place didn't seem to change that much over time... From what she remembered last time she came here for the same reason as today, to get a new weapon. Pushing the entrance door wide open, she steps in with firm footing but with a bit of a sad expression. Her silver colored irides shift focus from left from right until finally locating the one she was looking for. She tries to put a friendly smile despite her downcast mood as she approaches the other blond in the shop:

"Long time no see... after our little duel if memory serves me right." she lets out a sigh and takes one of his order forms talking to him while scribbling: "You heard about the new update I assume, then the reason for why I'm here is pretty obvious after all..." she showed a sheepish smile before continuing : "...there is only one high mentor blacksmith around here that I know. " as she finished writing, she hands the piece of paper to Oikawa. 

Name: Broken Dream
ID:
Roll:
Description: (Black bladed rapier with a thorns motif around the guard)
Payment: Cash

Not long after Calrex had exited, another familiar face decided to bless him with her presence. The Azure General cocked his head tot he side as she entered the building. A look of surprise overtook his usual calm expression as he didn't see Kimba in tow. As she approached, she briefly touched on their last encounter as well as making mention of his status as a smith. Softening his expression, he responded "Tier 2 Rapier? I knew you'd be upgrading soon enough. I sincerely apologize for our last fight. I owe you a true match soon enough. I need to progress however. Strengthen myself. Consider your order complete, I'll be only a moment."

Quickly stepping behind the counter, the blonde retrieved Ariel's request and headed for the forge. Cranking out a few lackluster crafts, the General finally managed to design not only the rapier she wanted but a sword idea he was wanting to test out himself. Returning to the counter, he placed her blade, "Broken Dreams", on the counter and brought up the transaction menu. "That'll be 3300 Col Ariel".

ID: 45800 CD: 9 EXP: 4

Spoiler

Name: (Magnesius)
ID: (45800)
Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Description: (Golden hilt and silver blade, Magnesius is a convenient straight sword that gets the job done.)

ID: 45801 CD: 7 EXP: 3

ID: 45802 CD: 7 EXP: 3

ID: 45803 CD: 7 EXP: 3

ID: 45804 CD: 6 EXP: 3

ID: 45805 CD: 12 EXP: 9

Spoiler

Name: (Broken Dream)
ID: (45805)
Enhancements: (+6 Damage)
Description: (
Black bladed rapier with a thorns motif around the guard.)

ID: 45806 CD: 13 EXP: 9

Spoiler

Name: (Lucifer's Fang)
ID: (45806)
Roll: (13) [12+1]
Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +2 Bleed)
Description: (A crimson bladed rapier with a black hilt and bats etched into the hand guard.
)

ID: 45807 CD: 3 EXP: 2

ID: 45808 LD: 7 (Salvage Roll)

1103/1280 XP + 36 = 1139/1280 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-8 Materials, 7 Materials Remaining

The blonde took her own rapier and place it next to the new one, they were similar but the older one could be seen that it had been 'used' for a while now getting her inventory up, she unequipped her current rapier, making it vanish from the counter then materialized a pouch with 3300 col it wasn't exactly cheap but looking back at her own prices she wasn't in the position to argue about prices. In the end she settles with a small sigh and equipped the new weapon she'd been presented with. She showed a small smile as she turned her gaze towards Oikawa: "A fine blade indeed... don't worry about the fight, you get your gear and stats sorted out and we will continue it.. sometime." she wanted to talk to him some more... about how has he been doing or any casual subject but refrained for some reason. "Guess I'll be going then, in case we don't see each other again before, I'll be seeing you on the next boss fight."

Received (Broken blade) for the price of 3300 col.

Calrex walked back into the Grand Forge as he gave another wave to Oikawa, a friendly smile on his face, "Hey Oikawa. Looks like I'm in need of getting the next version of the Grand Chariot. With mitigation now being a viable enhancement I'd best keep my stats up."

Picking up the commission form he quickly filled it out. At the same time Roc flew in and perched up on the desk, looking down at King as it gave a small bow before waddling around a bit atop the table.

Item: Grand Chariot II
Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancement: +1 MIT / +2 Thorns
Description: The successor to Calrex's original Grand Chariot. The overall appearance seems the same as the original, except now in addition to the wing-like cape there are two dark blue floating discs that hover in the air just behind the shoulders on each side. It seems to represent the Grand Chariot as if it were going through an evolution, and this is the second stage.

Completing the form the Ultramarine Knight set it on the table, "I think you said the price already right. Here you go"

Swiping on his inventory he produced the materials the blonde asked for as payment, setting the bag on the table. With that he gave a parting wave, "Just let me know when it's all set. Hope business keeps going well!"

-7 Materials

On 1/16/2016 at 3:39 PM, Ariel - The Crowned Lion said:

The blonde took her own rapier and place it next to the new one, they were similar but the older one could be seen that it had been 'used' for a while now getting her inventory up, she unequipped her current rapier, making it vanish from the counter then materialized a pouch with 3300 col it wasn't exactly cheap but looking back at her own prices she wasn't in the position to argue about prices. In the end she settles with a small sigh and equipped the new weapon she'd been presented with. She showed a small smile as she turned her gaze towards Oikawa: "A fine blade indeed... don't worry about the fight, you get your gear and stats sorted out and we will continue it.. sometime." she wanted to talk to him some more... about how has he been doing or any casual subject but refrained for some reason. "Guess I'll be going then, in case we don't see each other again before, I'll be seeing you on the next boss fight."

Received (Broken blade) for the price of 3300 col.

-1 Broken Dreams

+3300 Col

The male simply nodded as Ariel told him not to worry about the fight. He wished he could offer more of a conversation, though the topics they could discuss seem rather limited given the setting. As she turned to leave, he shouted out to her. "Don't be late."

30 minutes ago, Calrex said:

Calrex walked back into the Grand Forge as he gave another wave to Oikawa, a friendly smile on his face, "Hey Oikawa. Looks like I'm in need of getting the next version of the Grand Chariot. With mitigation now being a viable enhancement I'd best keep my stats up."

Picking up the commission form he quickly filled it out. At the same time Roc flew in and perched up on the desk, looking down at King as it gave a small bow before waddling around a bit atop the table.

Item: Grand Chariot II
Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancement: +1 MIT / +2 Thorns
Description: The successor to Calrex's original Grand Chariot. The overall appearance seems the same as the original, except now in addition to the wing-like cape there are two dark blue floating discs that hover in the air just behind the shoulders on each side. It seems to represent the Grand Chariot as if it were going through an evolution, and this is the second stage.

Completing the form the Ultramarine Knight set it on the table, "I think you said the price already right. Here you go"

Swiping on his inventory he produced the materials the blonde asked for as payment, setting the bag on the table. With that he gave a parting wave, "Just let me know when it's all set. Hope business keeps going well!"

-7 Materials

No sooner than the lady blonde had left, his favorite bluenette made a reappearance. "Two visits in one week? To what do I owe the pleasure hehe?" The bluenette quickly scrawled out another order and offered the payment up front. Accepting the bag of materials, the blonde retorted, "Another upgrade? I should've figured. I'll have it done in a jiffy, so don't wander too far haha."

+7 Materials

Retreating behind the counter, the blonde entered the forge once more. Reaching for his gloves, he heated up the furnace and spread the materials across the table. Tugging on the handle of his hammer, he removed it from its peg on the wall and began to craft. After hammering out the warmed materials, he looked each one over. Smoothing out some dents and deformities, he finally became satisfied with the finished projects and headed back to the front. "All done man, here's your Grand Chariot II." Swiping the air, he brought up a menu and sent Cal the armor piece thus completing their transaction.

ID: 46062 CD: 12 EXP: 9

Spoiler

Name: (Grand Chariot II)
ID: (46062)
Item Type: (Heavy Armor)
Enhancements: (+18 Mitigation and +2 Thorns)
Description: (The successor to Calrex's original Grand Chariot. The overall appearance seems the same as the original, except now in addition to the wing-like cape there are two dark blue floating discs that hover in the air just behind the shoulders on each side. It seems to represent the Grand Chariot as if it were going through an evolution, and this is the second stage.)

ID: 46063 CD: 8 EXP: 4

Spoiler

Name: (Snowpiercer)
ID: (46063)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage)
Description: (A snow blue bladed rapier with a silver hilt and and snowflakes etched into the handle.)

ID: 46064 CD: 9 EXP: 4

Spoiler

Name: (Reapus)
ID: (46064)
Item Type: (Two-Handed Battle Axe)
Description: (A black bladed battle axe with a black hilt, outlined in gold trim.)

ID: 46065 CD: 10 EXP: 6

Spoiler

Name: (Reapus II)
ID: (46065)
Item Type: (Two-Handed Battle Axe)
Enhancements: (+4 Damage)
Description: (The successor to the original Reapus. The blade is still black and outlined in gold trim.)

ID: 46066 CD: 9 EXP: 4

Spoiler

Name: (Verdalis)
ID: (46066)
Enhancements: (+18 Mitigation)
Description: (A small green shield crafted from durable emerald ores.)

ID: 46067 CD: 4 EXP: 3

ID: 46069 CD: 3 EXP: 2

ID: 46070 LD: 17 (Salvage Roll) [Salvaged]

ID: 46071 CD: 10 EXP: 6

Spoiler

Name: (Helm of Heimdall)
ID: (46071)
Item Type: (Heavy Armor Helm)
Enhancements: (+36 Mitigation)
Description: (A durable golden helm crafted for the God, Heimdall; protector of the realms.)

1139/1280 XP + 38 = 1177/1280 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-7 Materials, 7 Materials Remaining

"Geezes man you're getting faster and faster at turning these out, heh."

Calrex gave a smile as he accepted the transaction. Pressing a series of buttons his avatar was surrounded by the bright light of an item switch before his character was encapsulated in the familiar deep-sea blue armor. However, there were two main differences in this set. On the back, hovering about a foot from the shoulders, just behind the winged cape, was two discs that looked to be ready to form into something, like the beginning of an evolution. Second, it seemed lighter, yet more fierce in appearance, as if it was ready to lash out at anything that touched it.

"Just like the original, this fits great. Thanks man. Hey we need to go do one of those dungeons eventually, or else you might be left behind in levels again, heh."

Giving a friendly wave the armored player headed back out of the shop, with Roc flying through the open doorway before it closed behind him.

+ Grand Chariot II

• 3 weeks later...

Walking back into the Grand Forge Calrex gave a friendly smile as he walked up to his blonde-haired friend (blondette?), "Hey Oikawa, looks like things are going well, and glad to see you back again, heh. I need an upgrade for my current shield. With the rebalancing patch that occurred it looks like I'll need to start boosting my mitigation again."

Picking up the order form he quickly filled it out before setting it on the pile of papers on the counter.

Item: Grand Guard II
Type: Shield
Enhancement: +2 MIT / +1 Heavy Momentum
Description: The successor to Calrex's original Grand Guard. The overall appearance seems the same as the original, except now the two parts of the shield seem to have a wave-like texturing relief, showing the thickened and more resistant metal used in its forging. At the same time it seems to channel any missed momentum into his subsequent attacks, making the Ultramarine Knight's defensive array that much more dangerous.

"How much do I owe you? I don't want to go cheaping out on you or anything, heh."

OOC: Blonde is the term for blonde haired people XD

The shop bell chimed as a familiar face entered. The sight and sound had almost been forgotten considering the last time he had seen or heard either had been several weeks ago. Waving the bluenette down, the two talked business as usual. "Don't I always comeback?" joked the blonde as he took the order form and examined it. "3000 Col my sea-haired friend, and never worry about 'cheaping' out. You know you and Teayre are always welcome to discounts here." Settin the order down, the blonde moved to the back and began to prep the furnace. Returning to the front, he explained it'll only take a bit. 

"I'll only be thirty to forty minutes. I'll PM you when it's ready alright?" With that he edged to the back and began to craft.

Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 48206 CD: 3 (2+1) Bad Item! (+2 EXP)

Salvage Roll: ID: 48207 LD: 21 (20+1) Salvaged!

ID: 48208 CD: 5 (4+1) Good Item! (+3 EXP)

ID: 48209 CD: (11+1) Perfect Item! (+9 EXP)

Grand Guard II:

Spoiler

Name: (Grand Guard II)
ID: (48209)
Enhancements: (+36 Mitigation and +1 Heavy Momentum)
Description: (The successor to Calrex's original Grand Guard. The overall appearance seems the same as the original, except now the two parts of the shield seem to have a wave-like texturing relief, showing the thickened and more resistant metal used in its forging. At the same time it seems to channel any missed momentum into his subsequent attacks, making the Ultramarine Knight's defensive array that much more dangerous.)

1177/1280 XP + 14 = 1191/1280 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-2 Materials, 5 Materials Remaining

A familiar name filled the message sender bar as the blonde viewed it's contents. A hefty order had arrived and he was feeling generous. Sparking up the furnace in the back, he set his final materials on the table and grabbed his hammer and gloves. If he was going to craft these next two items, he was going to need some extreme luck. Once the furnace was warmed, he placed the item inside, allowed it to melt, and the he retrieved the material and set to work. He repeated this process a few times until he had the desired items. Satisfied, he replied and smiled. He was that much closer to being a Grandmaster smith.

Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 48288 CD: 10 (9+1) Rare Item (+6 EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Midas
ID: (48288)
Item Type: (One-Handed Battle Axe)
Enhancements: (+4 Damage)
Description: (A golden dual-sided battle axe. The trim is blacker than night itself and the blade is made from metals that can cut even the thickest of dragon skins.)

ID: 48289 CD: 4 (3+1) Good Item (+3 EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Armor of Achilles
ID: (48289)
Roll: (4) [3+1]
Quality: (Good)(Tier 1)
Description: (A grey and black chestplate armor with matching steel pauldrons.)

ID: 48290 CD: 12 (11+1) Perfect Item (+9 EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Iote's Shield
ID: (48290)
Roll: (10) [12+1]
Quality: (Rare)(Tier 1)
Enhancements: (+18 Thorns and +9 Mitigation)
Description: (A grey and black circular metal shield with Greek messages written into it with gold etchings.)

ID: 48291 CD: 3 (2+1) Ba Item (+2 EXP)

ID: 48292 LD: 18 Salvaged!

ID: 48293 CD: 11 (10+1) Rare Item (+6 EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Iote's Claw
ID: (48293)
Item Type: (One Handed Battle Axe)
Quality: (Rare)(Tier 1)
Description: (A grey and black dual-sided battle axe. The trim is blacker than night itself and the blade is made from metals that can cut even the thickest of dragon skins.)

ID: 48295 CD: 12 (12+1) Perfect Item (+9 EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Hauteclere
ID: (48295)
Item Type: (One Handed Battle Axe)
Quality: (Perfect)(Tier 1)
Enhancements: (+4 Bleed and +2 Damage)
Description: (A grey and gold dual-sided battle axe. The trim is  a lighter grey then the blade itself while the shaft is all gold. The shaft is seemingly wrapped in one long purple streamer.)

1191/1280 XP + 35 = 1226/1280 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-5 Materials, 0 Materials Remaining

"3000 col, heh sounds good to me man. Geezes that was ridiculously quick. You've definitely not lost the touch."

Placing his payment on the counter Calrex swiped on his menu to equip the Grand Guard II. The two pieces of the shield formed around his forearms before he quickly circled his limbs in a clockwise motion, ending up with them in front of him parallel to the ground. This position fixed the shield into its complete form as a tower shield before he forced it apart, "Looks to be in good shape. I'll be sure to put this to good use."

Giving a friendly smile and a nod he gave a wave, "Alright, I'd best get back to training. I'll catch you around!"

-3000 col
+ Grand Guard II

Just as a well armored bluenette exited the shop, a petite pinkette slipped in. The smell of warmed metals filled her nostrils as she approached the desk. "Thank you for getting these made so promptly. You have my utmost gratitude." Retrieving the items left her on the counter, she turned only to thank him again and wave good bye. She finally had her gear, or at least most of it that is, which now allowed her to partake in a few more quests than before. Equipping the items immediately, she sprinted off back down the cobbled road to town.

+1 Armor of Achilles

+1 Iote's Shield

+1 Hauteclere