[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Quisani watched the smithery for several minutes before entering. He took the sign of traffic to be a good one. He slowly walked up to the counter. "Greetings, blacksmith, I am Quisani. I require a new hammer and shield. I would like a higher quality, perfect if possible. I can pay in materials or Col, depending on your preference." Quisani then brought up his menu and sent the blacksmith a message order.

To: Oikawa
Subject: Orders

Hammer Name: Dawn's Strike
Type: Warhammer
Enchantment: +3 dmg
Base Dmg: +2 dmg
Quality: Perfect
Payment: Materials
Description: A bronze, one handed mace with a ligher sun motif on the head, and and amber crystal in the hilt. The handle has dark green leather for grip.

Sword Name: Dusk's Relent

Type: Shield
Enchantment: +3 dmg mitigation
Quality: Perfect
Payment: Materials
Description: A large, bronze shield with a lighter sun motif on the outer surface. A large amber crystal is embedded in the middle. 

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quisani watched the smithery for several minutes before entering. He took the sign of traffic to be a good one. He slowly walked up to the counter. "Greetings, blacksmith, I am Quisani. I require a new hammer and shield. I would like a higher quality, perfect if possible. I can pay in materials or Col, depending on your preference." Quisani then brought up his menu and sent the blacksmith a message order.

The bell chimed as another new face entered his shop. Oikawa looked up from his work as the new fellow walked in and introduced himself. "Pleasure to meet you Quisani. I can certainly have those made fore you." Looking the request over, the blond made a few notes in his ledger before giving Quisani his full undivided attention. "If you're paying in materials, I'd prefer you pay up front. If Col, you can pay now or later. I track it all regardless." He waited for the player to respond before making any definitive decisions.

June 20th-  Attempt 1 and 2

[20754] CD: 12 (11+1)

[20756] CD: 4 (3+1)

The orders were rolling in and Oikawa had work to do. Putting on his gloves and heating up the furnace, he grabbed eight materials and got ready to craft. Grasping his hammer he put it to the first warmed material and proceeded to craft a rapier. This one being for Hasai, he crafted it to match her request and placed it in the evaluation bin and moved on to the second craft. Hammer to mat again, he felt disappointed as the quality came out as Good. Trashing it, he moved on.

Name: (Darkened Edge)

Profession: (Blacksmith)

ID: (20754)

Roll: (12) [11+1]

Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)

Quality: (Perfect)

Enhancements: (+3 Damage)

Description: (A dark blue rapier, with light blue edges. It is built with speed, and has the soul of a cheetah, it strikes and is ready for its next attack. The hilt is a midnight purple and the handle is black.)

June 20th-  Attempt 3 and 4

[20758] CD: 12 (12+1)

[20759] CD: 12 (12+1)

He grabbed two more materials and set them up for crafting purposes. He set the third material on the table and  begin to hammer out yet another rapier. As the material began to glow and shimmer, Oikawa hit it a final time to solidify the creation of Alucard's rapier, Putting it in eval, Oikawa went on to the fourth craft and managed to create another Perfect item. This one being Quisani's warhammer. Finishing it up, it also got placed in the evaluation bin as he prepared another 2 materials.

Name: (Striking Viper)

ID: (20758)

Roll: (12) [12+1]

Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)

Enhancements: (+2 Accuracy and +1 Paralyze)

Description: (A rapier with a that has a large fanged snake head on the  hilt. the hilt resembles snake skin and the color is a midnight black.)

Name: (Dawn's Strike)

ID: (20759)

Roll: (12) [12+1]

Item Type: (One-Handed Warhammer)

Enhancements: (+3 Damage)

Description: (A bronze, one handed mace with a lighter sun motif on the head, and and amber crystal in the hilt. The handle has dark green leather for grip.)

June 20th-  Attempt 5 and 6

[20766] CD: 3 (2+1)

[20920] LD: 10 (9+1)

[20767] CD: 3 (2+1)

[20921] LD:  11 (10+1)

His following crafts were in fact the epitomy of bad. He had become distracted with his thoughts regarding the state of guilds and the current brewing drama of Absolute Pin. He had ties to both sides of that coin but in the end, he wanted what was best for his current and hopefully only interest, Kotori. With that in mind, it was no surprise that he had manged to scorch both of his crafting materials. Unable to salvage either, he tossed them away and moved on to the final two crafts for the day.

June 20th-  Attempt 7 and 8

[20768] CD: 8 (7+1)

[20769] CD: 6 (5+1)

After his epic crafting failures, Oikawa was ready to get back at it and end his crafts for the day. Retrieving the final two materials, he placed material number seven on the table and placed his hammer above. As he tore into it, he tried to visualize the perfect shield. A few hammer taps in, he had molded the shield but only managed to make it of uncommon quality. Not impressed with it, he tossed it and attempted once more. Following the same pattern, he ended with an even worse quality. Disappointed, he trashed this one as well and notes in his ledger.

Alucard waits in Okiawa's shop for the his weapon to be forged, as he watches the all the costumers come place and leave. "Man it must be nice to have such a busy business. I just opened my shop and only a few friends came in to order special items." Alucard sighs. "So I owe you 1100 Col huh? here is 200 extra as a tip." Alucard spawns a coin purse and put it on the counter. "Thanks again Okiawa, If you ever get the chance come check out my shop. Its just outside the safe zone." Alucard picks up the rapier, the weapon feeling odd in his hand. Alucard puts the weapon in his inventory, ans waves to Okiawa as he takes he leave.

-1300 Col

+ Striking Viper 

"I'm willing to pay in material." He brought up his item menu and selected 10 mats. They materialized on the table. "I trust this is suitable?"

-10 mats

"Certainly, I will notify you when it's ready."

+10 Materials

Alucard waits in Oikawa's shop for the his weapon to be forged, as he watches the all the costumers come place and leave. "Man it must be nice to have such a busy business. I just opened my shop and only a few friends came in to order special items." Alucard sighs. "So I owe you 1100 Col huh? here is 200 extra as a tip." Alucard spawns a coin purse and put it on the counter. "Thanks again Oikawa, If you ever get the chance come check out my shop. Its just outside the safe zone." Alucard picks up the rapier, the weapon feeling odd in his hand. Alucard puts the weapon in his inventory, ans waves to Oikawa as he takes he leave.

-1300 Col

+ Striking Viper 

"It's certainly  nice. And I'll have to stop by some time then, and yeah that's fine!" Collecting the col, Oikawa grinned as he handed over the rapier and made a note in his ledger. "Will do man! See you around."

+1300

-1 Striking Viper

(PST: This is still an RP post that adds to your post counts. There are to be no one liners. At all. -Oikawa)

Youno entered the shop, Hello! I heard you finished my rapier! Can I take a look? she was so excited to get her new weapon! Darkened Edge

The bell chimed as Hasai returned to the blondes forge. She seemed giddy with excitement as she bounced through the shop. She inquired about her rapier and Oikawa was happy to oblige. Retrieving the blade, he placed it on the counter for the girl to feel and observe. "I hope that's what you envisioned. It's pretty sweet right?" Oikawa prepared the transaction menu and readied to make the exchange official. "You already paid in advance. So if everything looks good, I just need you to approve by accepting this. He flicked over the transaction menu and waited for her to accept.

June 21st-  Attempt 1 

[20864] CD: 6 (5+1)

The forge warmed with heat as the furnace sparked to life. Retrieving a few materials from his collection, Oikawa set them out and prepped his table for crafting. Placing a material in the furnace, he gave it a short timer before he would remove it. Taking the material he placed on the table and grabbed his hammer. Tapping away at the material, he saw the familiar glow as the mat took the shape...of a Good quality shield. Just sighing, he tossed the shield and focused on the next one.

June 21st-  Attempt 2

[20865] CD: 11 (10+1)

The second material proved way easier to craft. After removing from the furnace, rather than let it cool a little, Oikawa began the crafting process immediately. After tapping the material a few times, he had managed to craft a suitable shield. Though it wasn't Perfect, someone might be able to make use of it. Placing the rare item in his evaluation been, he prepped for a third material.

Name: (Twilight Wall)

ID: (20865)

Roll: (11) [10+1]

Item Type: (Shield)

Quality: (Rare)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage Mitigation )

Description: (A large, bronze shield with a lighter sun motif on the outer surface. A large amber crystal is embedded in the middle.)

June 21st-  Attempt 3

[20866] CD: 8 (7+1)

His third craft went much smoother than the first and was a little rockier than the second. Having pulled the mat from the furnace, he immediately crafted it. A few love taps from his hammer had the material glowing in seconds as it to shape and became and Uncommon shield. Still dissatisfied with it, he tossed the shield and took a deep breath. He needed to craft that perfect. Usually he would've had it complete by now. One could say today was different.

June 21st-  Attempt 4

[20867] CD: 3 (2+1)

[21419] LD: 16 (15 +1)

His focus tightened as he went to craft. Placing his hammer to the material, he tapped away at it a few times. Suddenly, he watched it glow as it it took shape and formed. Sadly the result was a blackened shield and that yielded zero properties. Trying a back up plan, the blonde instead tried to salvage the shield and succeeded as he regained the material he had used. Keeping it out, he decided to use it for his next craft.

June 21st-  Attempt 5

[20868] CD: 8 (7+1)

Once again the blonde tried to craft the tool kit for Juzt. However, the craft Juzt wasn't going his way as it resulted in a basic toolkit. Tossing the failed set aside, he decided to stand up and take a breather. Maybe taking a permanent break from the item would do him some good. Maybe I should craft that pear for Lowenthal? Yeah that sounds good. I'll try for that then I'll try once more for Juzt's toolkit. Satisfied with his new game plan, Oikawa placed another material into the furnace and waited for it to heat up.

June 21st-  Attempt 6

[20869] CD: 12 (11+1)

The material glowed warmly as the blonde removed it from the furnace, placing it on the table, he managed to get in enough good hits to craft a perfect spear. Flabbergasted at his own feat, the blonde simply placed it in eval and prepared another material. 

Name: Bleeding Lance
ID: (20869)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: (Two-Handed Assault Spear)
Enhancements: (+1 Accuracy and +2 Bleed)
Description: (It was sometimes known as the Spear of Longinus, the Roman officer, who pierced Jesus' side during the Crucifixion. The spear would continuously bleed.)

June 21st-  Attempt 7

[20870] CD: 4 (3+1)

His seventh attempt of the day was a disappointing one. As he crafted like usual, he managed to only create a wimpy good item. Fed up with the wasted materials, the blonde trashed this item along with the others and placed his final material into the furnace.

June 21st-  Attempt 8

[20871] CD: 9 (8+1)

He wuickly pulled the material from the fire. Setting it on the table, as usual, he retrieved his hammer and hovered it over the item. Taking a deep breath, he let the hammer fall unto the material. He did this a few times as the metal glowed and began to form. Giving it one final hammer, he watched as a new blade materialized. He then realized that wasn't something he needed nor was it the right quality. Tossing it away along with everything else from the day, he logged the items and crafts in his log and cleaned up. 

Youno saw the blade, and she instantly touched it, upon pressing her finger to the tip, she drew it away, to find a red mark, it was sharp. She smiled at the colors, and lifted it, the perfect weight, very light, it will be easy to run with, she hit her transaction menu, and added 100 col, It isn't much, but here is a tip. she then hit accept.

-100 col

+ Darkened Edge