[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Lowenthal walked into the shop for the second time ever. He had already got a kunai from this shop, and he could use another. His Kunai was good, but it could use an upgrade. "Hello. Oikawa. Pleasure meeting you again." Lowenthal said, placing a small piece of paper on the counter. "Think you could handle this?" Lowenthal said, grinning slyly.

Name: Kashin-koji

Profession: (Blacksmith)

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: (One-Handed Dagger)

Quality: (Perfect)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage, +1 Keen)

Description: A kunai named after a mage from the late Muromachi period, said to have displayed his magical skills to a number of famous military commanders. The metal is a dark black, with the handle wrapped in a white leather.

Lowenthal smiled at Oikawa. "So, how have things been?" Lowenthal asked, trying to make small talk.

The bell chimed as a familiar orange haired fellow walked in. "Nice to see you again Lowenthal!" Taking a look at the paper, Oikawa grinned and responded. "Piece of cake. But you have about 4 orders ahead of yours. Aside from that, things have been peachy. How about yourself? Is all well?" The blonde added the slip to his notebook and jotted down a few notes. He wanted to get these orders done asap, but he'd need some more materials to craft with. I hope Cal and bring me some soon.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alucard walks into a this shop once again. Since he got his chestplate and trident for this shop, so he trust the blacksmith with a request and hopes he can deliver. "Well met good sir! May I put in a request for an item?" Alucard knew what he wanted to complete his armor set. "I need a helm that matches my chest piece, any style will do and the quality be as low as uncommon" Alucard says with hope.

Name: (Neptune's helm)

ID:
Roll: 
Item Type: 
Quality: (Uncommon)
Enhancements: (+1 Acc)
Description: A Dark sea blue helm fabled to forged by the God of sea himself

Alucard walks into a this shop once again. Since he got his chestplate and trident for this shop, so he trust the blacksmith with a request and hopes he can deliver. "Well met good sir! May I put in a request for an item?" Alucard knew what he wanted to complete his armor set. "I need a helm that matches my chest piece, any style will do and the quality be as low as uncommon" Alucard says with hope.

Before he knew it, the bell had chimed again as Alucard entered the shop. The two greeted one another before getting down to business. "Yes you may. Depending on the quality however it may be a while." Looking over the order, Oikawa grinned. "Not to often do I see those who enjoy nautical mythologies. I shall have your helm ready soon!" Placing the order in his book, he jotted down a fe notes before speaking again. "Need anything else while you're here?"

June 13th- Attempt 1

[19694] Craft Die: 12 (11+1)

The shop was empty. Which for once was good. Oikawa need to concentrate on his constant slew of orders. Locating his gloves and hammer. He grabbed some needed materials and placed them next to the furnace. Inserting the first material, he watched as it rose in tandem with the temperature, not wanting it to expand too far, Oikawa grasped the material and removed it from the furnace. While still glowing, he placed his hammer to the ore and pounded out a simple yet elegant dagger. One that would serve as Kotori's order as he placed the finishing touches. Content with the item, he placed it in the evaluation bin and moved onto his next craft.

Name: (Savage Bite)

ID: (19694)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Dagger) 
Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Acc)
Description: (A dagger made of light weighted metal that allows the user to wield it more easier to give more accuracy and the ability to plunge the blade deep inside the target.)

Calrex walked into the shop, giving a wave to Oikawa, "Hey Oikawa, I had a feeling you needed those materials in a hurry, so here they are!"

Donated 14 materials

With that Calrex turned around and made his way back to the seventh floor, "Alight, now that just leaves Zelrius and Ariel's orders."

He looked up at Roc, who was circling above the store while he was waiting for Calrex to finish the drop off. The falcon zoomed down, floating behind him, "Alright, let's see what else we can scavenge."

June 13th- Attempt 2

[19699] Craft Die: 2 (1+1)

Turning the furnace up a little higher, he placed the second material inside and let it warm. He thought about what order was next on his list. If I recall correctly I need to make a shield for Prostatis. Matter of fact I remember now because he wanted it to have 1 Damage Mitigation and 2 Safe Guard Enhancements. A unique combo surely. The smell of burning metal snapped him away from his thoughts. Looking in the furnace, he noticed that the material had darkened and shriveled greatly. Well so much for that material. Tossing it , he looked towards the next one.

Calrex walked into the shop, giving a wave to Oikawa, "Hey Oikawa, I had a feeling you needed those materials in a hurry, so here they are!"

Donated 14 materials

With that Calrex turned around and made his way back to the seventh floor, "Alight, now that just leaves Zelrius and Ariel's orders."

He looked up at Roc, who was circling above the store while he was waiting for Calrex to finish the drop off. The falcon zoomed down, floating behind him, "Alright, let's see what else we can scavenge."

The bell dinged as Oikawa had just finished making another craft. Moving towards the front, he caught the latter half of Cal's statement and watched as he dropped the materials off on the counter. The moment was short but to the point. Counting the gifts, Oikawa shouted as the bluenette exited the shop. "Thanks again Cal! You don't know how clutch this is haha. Give Teayre my best!" Adding the materials to his stock, he returned to the furnace to continue crafting once more.

+14 Materials

June 13th- Attempt 3

[19702] Craft Die: 4 (3+1)

After his failed craft earlier, Oikawa felt he couldn't go anywhere but up from here. Placing a new material in the furnace, he made sure to reduce the heat back to normal and watch it to make sure it didn't burn to an iron crisp. Five minutes had passed before the material began to glow orange. As he pulled it from the heat, he noticed the material didn't expand. For him, that was a sign telling him that, whatever he decided to craft with it would end up as  Good quality item. Deciding to refrain wasting the time, he simply tossed the, now cooled, ore into the trash and grabbed another.

June 13th- Attempt 4

[19707] Craft Die: 8 (7+1)

The fourth craft would hopefully be better than the last two. Placing the material in the furnace, he flipped his hammer so he could use the other side. Once it was ready to go, he removed the material and placed it on the table. He pounded the material shaping and forming until it resulted in an Uncommon quality shield with the basic makings of Prostatis' requested item. Sighing he placed it in the evaluation bin and prepared to move on.

Name: (Soti Aspi)

ID: (19707)
Roll: (8) [7+1]
Item Type: (Shield) 
Enhancements: (+1 Safe-Guard)
Description: (A shield almost but not quite worthy of serving the mighty Greek God Ares. It has a decoration of a red outside with a black and white outline.)

June 13th- Attempt 5

[19715] Craft Die: 4 (3+1)

The furnace awaited it's meal like a dog awaits a bone. Oikawa fed the furnace another material. This time he hoped he could craft another Perfect quality item. Grabbing the material, he prepped it for hammering. His crafting tool came to a thud as it collided twice before he realized he was on the path to crafting yet another Good item. Drats ! Another wasted material. Tossing it aside he slowed himself and took deep breaths. He only had two crafts left for the day and he needed to make them count.

June 13th- Attempt 6

[19716] Craft Die: 4 (3+1)

Once again he got his hopes up for a craft, and once again he was let down. Looking over the material he noticed it had the signs of yet another good item. Not even bothering to double check, he quickly tossed the material and prepared for his final craft. Why do the craft Gods loathe me? Am I to be cursed to one Perfect craft per day? Woe is me if so because this is dreadful..

June 13th- Attempt 7

[19717] Craft Die: 8 (7+1)

His final craft was upon him. He desperately needed another Perfect but knew it would all depend on his crafting and luck. more-so in-game luck than anything. Heating up the material, he cleaned up around himself that way all he had to do was finish the craft and place it in it's proper spot. Preferably the evaluation bin. Having removed the material from the heat and hammering it, he realized his wish had come true. Well part of it anyways. It resulted in an Uncommon. Though he realizes now he needs it to complete Alucard's order, it was still not what he was looking for. Finishing the order, he places it in the eval bin and shuts off the furnace. Heading to the front he awaited his final customers before closing up for the day.

Name: (Neptune's Helm)

ID: (19717)
Roll: (8) [7+1]
Item Type: (Heavy Armor Helm)
Enhancements: (+1 Heavy Momentum)
Description: A dark sea blue helm. Fabled to forged by the God of the seas himself.)

June 15th- Attempt 1

[19840] Craft Die: 12 (11+1)

Crafting was the last thing the blonde wanted to do today but he had orders and obligations and as such he needed to craft. He hadn't high hopes but he would certainly give his best effort. Heating the furnace, Oikawa gathered the needed materials and warmed them for use. once ready, he placed them on the crafting table and began his smithing. The first item turned out perfect, much to his surprise. Furthermore he was able to craft it into Prostatis' shield that he had requested. Impressed with his smithing, he placed it up for evaluation and moved on. However, before he could even move, a notification popped up and notified him that he had reached a new rank in crafting.

Name: (Sotiras Aspida)

ID: (19840)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: (Shield)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage Mitigation and +2 Safeguard)
Description: (A shield worthy of serving the mighty Greek god Ares despite the fact that it looks more like a Roman legionnaire shield, or a shield curved outwards with a great height. It has a decoration of a red outside with a black and white outline.)

June 15th- Attempt 2

[19841] Craft Die: 12 (12+1)

Now a rank seven in crafting, Oikawa looked over his stats and realized that the only thing that changed was the fact that he could salvage more items should he want to. Placing a new material in the furnace to warm, he pondered over his next craft. It's Calrex's Grand Maelstrom sword if I recall correctly. Nice! Let's see about crafting that. Taking his material from the fire, he begin shaping the sword and became excited as the weapon neared completion. Perfectly crafted, the Grand Maelstrom was a pure work of art and needed to be evaluated quickly so the blade could be put to use.

Name: (Grand Maelstrom)

ID: (19841)
Roll: (12) [12+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage and +2 Paralyze)
Description: (This sword bears a similar appearance to the Grand Blade previously made by Oikawa, but the appearance of the blade and the color scheme seems shifted into a slightly more refined appearance. In addition to the matte deep-sea blue finish of its counterpart there appears to be a chain of whirlpools on the surface of the blade. On the edge itself the hedge patterns give the appearance of the foam on the top of tidal waves.)

June 15th- Attempt 3

[19874] Craft Die: 5 (4+1)

Having crafted two perfects in a row, Oikawa knew his luck would be running out soon enough. His third craft seemed to prove it as he manged to create a Good quality armor. Having no use for such items, he trashed the armor and proceeded to add another two materials to his furnace for crafting use.

June 15th- Attempt 4 and 5

[19885] Craft Die: 10 (9+1)

[19886] Craft Die: 11 (10+1)

His next two crafts proved to be far better than the previous one. The first being a Rare quality armor and the second being a Rare quality two-handed assault spear. After crafting both and spec'ing them, Oikawa placed them in the evaluation bin. He knew he only had two crafts left for  the day but starting tomorrow he would be able to craft at least eight times a day.

Name: (Tooth and Nails)

ID: (19885)
Roll: (10) [9+1]
Item Type: (Heavy Armor Pauldrons)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+1 Thorns and +1 Heavy Momentum)
Description: (A single large crimson dome-shaped piece, with protruding spikes, cover the shoulder with multiple black lames attached to it to defend the arm and upper shoulder.)

Name: (Extension of the Storm)

ID: (19886)
Roll: (11) [10+1]
Item Type: (Two-Handed Assault Spear)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage and +1 Accuracy)
Description: (An enlarged sky blue pole-arm. The blade, silver in color, contrasts perfectly with the staff.Increasing accuracy and damage, this blade can bring a storm of pain.)

June 15th- Attempt 6 and 7

[19889] Craft Die: 6 (5+1)

[19890] Craft Die: 4 (3+1)

Unfortunately his final two crafts resulted in Good quality items. Tossing them as usual, he documented his results in his log and proceeded to clean up the shop. After those tasks were complete, all he had to do was wait for the evaluations to be complete before he could sell his newly created crafts. Heading to the front of the shop,the blonde waited for some customers.maybe he would make some profit today.

Results:

Success Attempt 1 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Perfect Shield, and Gained 8 XP)

Success Attempt 2 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Perfect One-Handed Straight Sword, and Gained 8 XP)
Success Attempt 3 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Good Item, and Gained 2 XP)
Success Attempt 4 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Rare Heavy Armor Pauldrons, and Gained 5 XP)
Success Attempt 5 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Rare Two-Handed Assault Spear, and Gained 5 XP)
Success Attempt 6 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Good Item, and Gained 2 XP)
Success Attempt 7 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Good Item, and Gained 2 XP)

Kotori found herself heading back to Oikawa's shop as she got a message stating that her weapon had been finished. It had been just a few days so it was a bit of a surprise that he had finished her order so quickly considering a lot of the time he was busy with other customers. Still, no need for him having to hold her dagger longer than she needed to. Entering the shop, she at first saw him crafting so instead of interrupting with pointless chatter, she decided to write him a note with the word "Thanks!" written on it by using a few pieces of papers lying around before grabbing her dagger and heading straight for the door. The blade would be put to good use.

+1 Savage Bite

Calrex walked back into the Gurando Foji when he got the PM from Oikawa saying that his new sword was ready. He gave a friendly wave as he approached the counter, "Hey Oikawa, I heard that the weapon was ready."

Upon seeing the Grand Maelstrom he gave a nod as he picked up the sword. The weight distribution was exactly like the Grand Blade, but he could feel the flowing power even more so than before as he gave an approving smile. He focused his senses as he delivered a quick down slash. As the light blue hue of the strike cut through the air the light blue aura chain appeared just like before, but this time there was a flash of electricity before the shards exploded, "This will work great. A masterpiece again man."

With a few swipes on his menu he added the sword to his inventory, "Hope things stay busy. After seeing this I'm looking forward to the gauntlets that go with it. Take care!"

+ Grand Maelstrom

Vaan walked into Oikawa's store once more. This might be one of the last times he came in here. He walked up to the counter and greeted the boy who had just left and then Oikawa. He began to write up a script of what he would like.

Name: Lighting Rod

ID: (Leave Blank)

Roll: (Leave Blank)

Item Type: Gauntlets

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Accuracy +1 Paralysis (Paralysed on a natural roll of 8,9,10)

Description: These gauntlets are created to fit any hand perfectly. They seemed to weight out when attacking and give your blade a better aim. They also seem to be imprinted with some kind of electricity and paralysed the opponent.

He finished writing the script and smiled at Oikawa. I have something that will help pay 450 col of the price. Vaan pulled off his spider fang necklace. It was an uncommon item that had helped him out some of the months.