[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Vaan was right around the corner when he heard a ping. He came into the ship and marveled about it again before coming to the counter. He could already see the Gun Metal Vest from there he opened up his HUD and put it in the trade window in exchange for the armor. He clicked accept and smiled. Have a lovely day!

-5 Materials

+1 Gun Metal Vest

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She came back around, seeing her finished projects just coming out of the forge. With a grin she swung by the counter- pulling out a heap of ores and placing them on the top, letting him count and sort them to see if they where enough, while reaching and giving the blade a few swings; it was nearly perfect; and it had room for improvement; which it would some day~

"You do Fantastic work, you know that?" She said with a smile, adding the items to her inventory and equipping her new gear while waiting for the approval to leave the store.

-6 Mats

+ Galaxy Slicer, and Berserker's Fury

Ding went the bell, as Ahti re-entered the store. Grinning from ear to ear, she made her way to the counter and revealed a slew of ores. Inspecting each one, Oikawa counted them up and placed them in a bin beneath the counter. Bringing up the trade menu, he made the transaction and smiled. "I appreciate your comments! It was my pleasure to craft such amazing items!" Nodding his head, he waved as she left the store. Surely pleased with her new items.

Vaan was right around the corner when he heard a ping. He came into the ship and marveled about it again before coming to the counter. He could already see the Gun Metal Vest from there he opened up his HUD and put it in the trade window in exchange for the armor. He clicked accept and smiled. Have a lovely day!

-5 Materials

+1 Gun Metal Vest

The next transaction was quick and smooth. Vaan entered the shop, initiated the trade window and sent it over. Clicking accept the blonde handed him his armor and thanked him for his business.

+11 Materials

-1 Gunmetal Vest

-1 Galaxy Slicer

-1 Berserker's Fury

June 2nd- Attempt 1 and 2

The furnace warmed the shop as the blonde fiddled with his new materials. Once they were heated and ready to go, he placed two on the table before him and equipped his gloves. After he grabbed his hammer, he sat down and started to craft. Fortunately, both crafts resulted Rare quality items. Leaving them unfinished, he placed them int the template bin and grabbed another two materials.

[18394] CD: 10 [9+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: Doki Doki Demonblade
Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (18394)
Roll: (10) [9+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+2 Accuracy)
Description: (The Sealed Version of the blade used by Princess Aidol during Season one of 'Princess Aidol Devil Warfare!' Season one.It is known to hold within it the Y-calibur.)

[18395] CD: 11 [10+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: Y-calibur
ID: (18395)
Roll: (11) [10+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage and +1 Bleed)
Description: (The Unsealed Version of the Blade used by Princess Aidol during Season one of 'Princess Aidol Devil Warfare!' Season one. It's said to be so sharp only the purest of love can make it release its true potential.)

Calrex walked into the Grand Forge and gave a friendly wave to Oikawa. It had been some time since he had been able to stop by, but this time he had a plan in mind. "Hey Oikawa, it's been a while. I had a quick question for you!"

He walked over to the counter, giving a wave to King before turning back to his friend, "Teayre just recently opened a shop on the fourth floor, so I wanted to help give her a boost to her crafts. How much would it be for you to make a set of artisan tools for her?"

June 2nd- Attempt 3 and 4

The next two crafts were disappointing to say the least. Both resulted in Bad quality items. Grabbing his salvaging set, Oikawa attempted to save something from both crafts. Both attempts were in vain however as nothing from either could be used. Dumping both crafts in the trash, the blonde returned his salvaging kit back to its spot and set the table for his next two materials.

[18396] CD: 3 [2+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

[18397] LD: 4

Not Salvaged

[18398] CD: 3 [2+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

[18399] LD: 6

Not Salvaged

Calrex walked into the Grand Forge and gave a friendly wave to Oikawa. It had been some time since he had been able to stop by, but this time he had a plan in mind. "Hey Oikawa, it's been a while. I had a quick question for you!"

He walked over to the counter, giving a wave to King before turning back to his friend, "Teayre just recently opened a shop on the fourth floor, so I wanted to help give her a boost to her crafts. How much would it be for you to make a set of artisan tools for her?"

The shop bell dinged as another customer entered the forge. Oikawa looked up from his counter to the familiar sight of his bluenette friend, Calrex. He returned his wave and closed his log book as the young man approached the counter. Calrex spoke of Teayre's recent shop and how he wanted to help her out. "Oh that's nice! What kind of shop? and either item will have to be a perfect for her to get the necessary +1 Crafting Dice enhancement. So cost wise for you guys it'll be 990 Col rather than the listed 1100." 

June 2nd- Attempt 5 and 6

The fifth and sixth crafts started out like the last and ended like the first two. He had managed to craft yet another bad item. Grabbing his salvaging kit once more, he extracted enough ore this time to allow a clean transition. He then set the salvaged material back in the material bin. The sixth craft took five hits before turning into another Rare quality item. Also leaving it unfinished, he placed it in the template bin.

[18402] CD: 3 [2+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

[18403] LD: 19

Salvaged

+1 Material

[18404] CD: 11 [10+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: Puraido Repulser
ID: (18404)
Roll: (11) [10+1]
Item Type: (Shield)
Enhancements: (+2 Thorns)
Description: (The shield passed down through the 7th High Demon Families lineage, it is said to reflect all attacks made upon it, harming those who would dare attack its wielder. The nerve of them!)

June 2nd- Attempt 7

The final material resulted in an item he hated more than Bad quality items, a Good quality item. Once I find a merchant, I'm selling all of them. Every single one. Cleaning off the table and shutting down the furnace, Oikawa documented his trials for the day. Once that was complete, he shuffled back to the front of the store and awaited customers. Maybe he'd get a sale today and not another request.

[18405] CD: 4 [3+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Titanomachy)

ID: (18405)
Roll: (4) [3+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Curved Sword)
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements: (None)
Description: (post-5640-0-76167900-1433696536_thumb.jp)

Ssendom pushed the door open to hear a ding happen above his head, "Now that's a sound I have missed." He turns his attention to the desk and the blonde haired man that ran the store front. He walks up to the counter and to show respect to the man's store he makes sure to not lean upon anything there. Ssendom then bows as he obtains the man's attention, "Salutations, sorry to bother you during a potentially busy time of working. I've heard from a few people that you're currently the best blacksmith, so I have come to your store in search of a better weapon." He smiles, "Sorry for not introducing myself immediately, where are my manners. The name is Ssendom, a pleasure it is to meet you."

Ssendom pushed the door open to hear a ding happen above his head, "Now that's a sound I have missed." He turns his attention to the desk and the blonde haired man that ran the store front. He walks up to the counter and to show respect to the man's store he makes sure to not lean upon anything there. Ssendom then bows as he obtains the man's attention, "Salutations, sorry to bother you during a potentially busy time of working. I've heard from a few people that you're currently the best blacksmith, so I have come to your store in search of a better weapon." He smiles, "Sorry for not introducing myself immediately, where are my manners. The name is Ssendom, a pleasure it is to meet you."

Ding went the bell of the door as a new face emerged in the shop. His praising apology was welcomed as he then proceeded to introduce himself. "Remind me to thank whoever keeps sending business my way. I appreciate the kind words. My name is Oikawa - The Faint. Head of the Gurando Foji. The pleasure is mine." Clearing off his counter, the blonde retrieved his log and placed it in the cleared space. "A better weapon you seek? How can I be of service my friend?"

Calrex gave a nod as Oikawa inquired at his fiancee's new shop, "She decided to be an artisan, so she'll be making lot of different kind of accessory items. I'm guessing a sculpting toll ought to be the most useful. In any case here you go!"

With that Calrex handed his friend the payment, knowing his skills would be good for it. With that he turned and gave a wave, "Just feel free to let me know once the order's all set. Take care!"

- 990 col

Calrex gave a nod as Oikawa inquired at his fiancee's new shop, "She decided to be an artisan, so she'll be making lot of different kind of accessory items. I'm guessing a sculpting toll ought to be the most useful. In any case here you go!"

With that Calrex handed his friend the payment, knowing his skills would be good for it. With that he turned and gave a wave, "Just feel free to let me know once the order's all set. Take care!"

- 990 col

"An artisan eh? Hmm good. We need some of those around here haha, " he replied with a chuckle. Oikawa made a note in his log reminding him to make sure he crafts the tool. He then accepted the col and  waved to Calrex as he exited the shop. Seems I need to bring my A-game yet again this week. Come on Dice Gods, show me the ways of the craft haha.

+990 Col

Jia looked around at the shops prior to setting out to once again fight against monsters in a hope to get stronger. His previous performance was terrible in his own eyes, the constant slip-ups and missing getting to himself. Finding a particular one that was suitable, as the word "Grand" was enough to buy Jia's trust, he pushed aside the door and entered to see if there was a chance he could order something that would help. Considering his overall knowledge on how the game itself moved was quite poor, it was probably going to take a bit of Q & A before he knew what it was that was needed in his case.

Clearing his throat, and mustering some courage, Jia ventured, "Is there anyone there? I'm here to order a weapon, I think."

Alucard catches wind of a forge that has some great weapons, looking at his spear "its bout time i got a better weapon" Alucard says aloud. so he heads to this forge. Alucard finally arrives and enters the shop and starts looking around till he spies a spear that he knew that was made for him. Alucard picks up the weapon and upon inspection "Poseidon's trident? I love it" says Alucard. Alucard walks up to shop keep and put the spear and 750 Col on the counter and says "I would like to buy this item, I believe this is enough for this weapon." as Alucard slightly cocks his head sideways, he notices a deep blue chest plate, "I will trade you three Mat for that chest plate as well, since it goes prefectly with this spear, Would that okay with you blacksmith?"

Name: (Poseidon's Trident)

ID: (11197)

Roll: (10)

Item Type: (Two-Handed Assault Spear)

Enhancements: (+1 Damage and +1 Bleed)

Description: (An assault spear with one main spear, and an additional prong on each side. Resembles a trident. The spear is aquamarine in color and tends to cause great damage.)

Name: (Neptune's Chestplate II)

ID: (11723)

Roll: (11)

Item Type: (Chestplate)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage Mitigation)

Description: (A deep sea blue colored chest plate. It covers the users shoulders down to their waist and all the way around to their back. This armor has been enchanted to with stand large amounts of pressure and as such provides a nice boost in defense.)

Ding went the bell of the door as a new face emerged in the shop. His praising apology was welcomed as he then proceeded to introduce himself. "Remind me to thank whoever keeps sending business my way. I appreciate the kind words. My name is Oikawa - The Faint. Head of the Gurando Foji. The pleasure is mine." Clearing off his counter, the blonde retrieved his log and placed it in the cleared space. "A better weapon you seek? How can I be of service my friend?"

Ssendom nodded appreciatively as the man placed the book on the counter. He placed his hands on the counter and leaned forward onto them, "Do you have a piece of paper? I am actually quite the skilled artist. I drew a lot growing up." He noted, saying that he would like to draw out a description of what he wanted the blade to look like. He takes a while drawing out a detailed picture of what the sword was to look like The_Dusk_Reaver.jpg

after he was finished he pushed it over to Oikawa, "The Dusk Reaver, a Two-handed Greatsword in perfect quality full damage. Think you can help me out?" He asks the Blacksmith.

Jia looked around at the shops prior to setting out to once again fight against monsters in a hope to get stronger. His previous performance was terrible in his own eyes, the constant slip-ups and missing getting to himself. Finding a particular one that was suitable, as the word "Grand" was enough to buy Jia's trust, he pushed aside the door and entered to see if there was a chance he could order something that would help. Considering his overall knowledge on how the game itself moved was quite poor, it was probably going to take a bit of Q & A before he knew what it was that was needed in his case.

Clearing his throat, and mustering some courage, Jia ventured, "Is there anyone there? I'm here to order a weapon, I think."

The bell dinged once more and another unfamiliar face entered the shop. Oikawa rushed to the front of the store to greet his newest customer. He seemed unsure of what he wanted or was looking for. This was assumed further by his question. "Hello! Welcome to the Gurando Foji. I'm Oikawa and I can certainly help you with an order!" The blonde exclaimed as he offered his help an services.

Alucard catches wind of a forge that has some great weapons, looking at his spear "its bout time i got a better weapon" Alucard says aloud. so he heads to this forge. Alucard finally arrives and enters the shop and starts looking around till he spies a spear that he knew that was made for him. Alucard picks up the weapon and upon inspection "Poseidon's trident? I love it" says Alucard. Alucard walks up to shop keep and put the spear and 750 Col on the counter and says "I would like to buy this item, I believe this is enough for this weapon." as Alucard slightly cocks his head sideways, he notices a deep blue chest plate, "I will trade you three Mat for that chest plate as well, since it goes prefectly with this spear, Would that okay with you blacksmith?"

Then entered yet another new face. Alright someone needs a raise. Where is this sudden influx of customers coming from? Not that I' complaining. The young man seemed drawn to a few items he had on display. Specifically a trident he had created a while back and an armor that coupled with it nicely. "750 Col and 3 materials are perfectly fine with me," stated the blonde as he brought up the trade menu. Sending it to the player, he awaited the confirmation before handing over the requested items.

+750 Col

+3 Materials

-1 Poseidon's Trident

-1 Neptune's Chestplate II

Ssendom nodded appreciatively as the man placed the book on the counter. He placed his hands on the counter and leaned forward onto them, "Do you have a piece of paper? I am actually quite the skilled artist. I drew a lot growing up." He noted, saying that he would like to draw out a description of what he wanted the blade to look like. He takes a while drawing out a detailed picture of what the sword was to look like The_Dusk_Reaver.jpg

after he was finished he pushed it over to Oikawa, "The Dusk Reaver, a Two-handed Greatsword in perfect quality full damage. Think you can help me out?" He asks the Blacksmith.

Returning his attention to Ssendom, Oikawa supplied the requested paper and watched as the player drew the blade he wished crafted. It was fine in detail and would be a welcomed challenge. Taking the paper, he taped it into his ledger along with his order and smiled at the player. "I intend to give it my best effort. I shall pm you when it is crafted and once more when it's ready for pick up. Sound good?"