[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Daeron entered as he had been contacted to pick up his gear. Entering the shop his eyes lit up like a child on Christmas. He took the armor and equipped it on the spot. His new gear looked "fly" and he was happy. In the message to pick it up the Smith had told him not to worry about additional payment as he had apparently overpayed him. He then gave a nod of approval and left the vicinity of the building.

The golden armored player known as Daeron walked through the doors and requested his items. As they had already been paid for and they were ready for equipping, he released the items to the player and nodded as he left. And that was one of the strongest players in Aincrad. That's kind of scary to be honest...

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another day, another craft. Oikawa thought as he opened the door to the back room. King quickly skipped through the doorway and laid in his usual napping spot right next to the craft table. Oikawa grabbed a few materials and heated up the furnace. Putting on his Fireproof Gloves, he placed the mats in the furnace and let them warm to crafting temp. Once they were done he removed the first two and set them on the table.

He grabbed his hammer and hovered it over the material before smacking it with a dull thud. He repeated this until it began to glow and take shape. After a few more hits the material... 

[13484] CD: 5 [4+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Good Item of Choice)

Profession: (Blacksmith)

ID: (13484)

Roll: (5)

Item Type: (TBA)

Quality: (Good)

Enhancements: (None)

Description: (TBA)

transformed into a typical good item. Oikawa immediately chucked it in his "Boring" Bin and set to work on the second material. He tapped away at it a few times. The material didn't glow at first, but after a few more taps it finally glowed a red color before transforming into a rare assault spear. Dangit! If I just had better skills that would've been a perfect item. The blonde placed the spear in his "Eval" Bin and grabbed a third material.

[13485] CD: 10 [9+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Spear of Fear)

ID: (13485)

Roll: (10)

Item Type: (One-Handed Assault Spear)

Quality: (Rare)

Enhancements: (+2 Paralysis)

Description: (A useful spear for those who are afraid of being hit. The weapon is made from electromagnetic ore that can paralyze an enemy on contact.)

Oikawa wiped the sweat from his brow as he procured a third material. Placing it in the furnace, he petted King while he waited for it to heat up. Once it was ready, he pulled the material from the flamed oven and placed it on the obviously cooler table. Taking his hammer, he banged on the metal until it glowed a faint white. Once the shimmering subsided, he looked at the creation. It was a perfect assault spear. Nice! Once I get it eval'd I can send Riksis a message.

[13486] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Plague Spear)

ID: (13486)

Roll: (12)

Item Type: (One-Handed Assault Spear)

Quality: (Perfect)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Bleed)

Description: (A spear modeled after a needle. A sleek design hides an injection mechanism which pumps the victim full of deadly pestilence. Ideal for wearing down an opponent.)

Jacob came through the door of the forge and walked up to the counter. He wrote down stuff on a slip. Jacob knew off the top of his head what he wanted. He heard that this was a very good forge indeed. Most others closed down. This came to life. This blacksmith was one of the best that there was. Jacob put the slip on the counter with his name on it.

Item: One handed straight sword

Name: The frozen flame

Description: This blade is mainly silver colored except for the handle which is blue. It gleams as if fire but the blade is as cold as ice. Anyone hit hard enough with this blade is frozen. It is small but deadly.

Quality Perfect

Enchantments: +2 damage, Frost touch on a basic roll of 8,9, or 10 target is frozen for one turn(s)

After getting a message from Oikawa, he made his way to the Gurando Foji, which surprisingly wasn't too far from where he was. As he walked in, he realized that is was a blacksmith shop. So he went straight to the weapons to look for him one.

Then he made a complete stop when he saw a weapon called 'Claymore of Amarok' and he knew that he had to have it. But the only think that stopped him was the price. So in disappointment, he walked up to the front desk, rang the bell, and said, "H-hello! Oikawa! You had sent me a message saying that you had something I can borrow!" As he waited for Oikawa to show, he looked once more at 'Claymore of Amarok' while wishing he had the Col to purchase it.

Jacob came through the door of the forge and walked up to the counter. He wrote down stuff on a slip. Jacob knew off the top of his head what he wanted. He heard that this was a very good forge indeed. Most others closed down. This came to life. This blacksmith was one of the best that there was. Jacob put the slip on the counter with his name on it.

Item: One handed straight sword

Name: The frozen flame

Description: This blade is mainly silver colored except for the handle which is blue. It gleams as if fire but the blade is as cold as ice. Anyone hit hard enough with this blade is frozen. It is small but deadly.

Quality Perfect

Enchantments: +2 damage, Frost touch on a basic roll of 8,9, or 10 target is frozen for one turn(s)

Oikawa sheepishly made his way down the stairs. He shuffled through the papers lying on the counter. The papers seemed to be already completed orders. All except for one. A paper with small scribbled hand writing appeared from midst  the stack. Taking a look at it, he realized the handwriting was that of a child but even still it was legible. "Alright Jacob, consider your order In Progress." Oikawa equipped his garments and placed the order in his stack. 

After a few chores Oikawa remembered he had overheard a guildmate needing an item that increased your chances of finding loot. He pm'd Zeri and went to fish the plushy item from his inventory in the back.

After getting a message from Oikawa, he made his way to the Gurando Foji, which surprisingly wasn't too far from where he was. As he walked in, he realized that is was a blacksmith shop. So he went straight to the weapons to look for him one.

Then he made a complete stop when he saw a weapon called 'Claymore of Amarok' and he knew that he had to have it. But the only think that stopped him was the price. So in disappointment, he walked up to the front desk, rang the bell, and said, "H-hello! Oikawa! You had sent me a message saying that you had something I can borrow!" As he waited for Oikawa to show, he looked once more at 'Claymore of Amarok' while wishing he had the Col to purchase it.

Shortly after the pm, Zeri waltzed through the door and admired his weapons. Specifically the <Claymore of Amarok>. Oikawa could see the longing in his eyes. Rolling his very own, he spoke to the young member. "Consider it a gift." With a swipe of his hand and a few rapid taps later, he had relinquished the sword to his new guildmate and lent him the plushy. "Welcome to the guild. Try not to die out there haha! Also don't forget to bring the plushy back. It was a gift from a very close friend of mine."

-1 Claymore of Amarok (Rare/+1 Bleed/+1 Paralyze)

-1 Leopard Plushy (+2 LD) (Temporary/Borrowing)

After the young player left, Oikawa headed to the back room and heated up the furnace. The first item on his list was Jacob's straight sword. After that he would focus on the pm order he had received from Calrex.

Once the materials were warmed, he put on his gloves and grabbed the first one. Tapping at it a few times, until material began to glow. Once it was done the finished product seemed to be a steaming pile of ash. "As long as I have been doing this, I seem to somehow continue to fail incredibly at times." Wiping the mess from his table, he grabbed another material and tried once more.

[13716] CD: 3 [2+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Salvage Attempt

[13717] LD: 3

Fail

Calrex opened the door to the Gurando Foji, giving a friendly wave over to where Oikawa and King were hanging out. It seemed like there were a bunch of people in the store, so he took a couple of order forms and filled them out, "I'll let him focus. Teayre just gave me this awesome armor, so I feel like it needs some great weaponry to pair with it."

He snuck his way through the crowd and added his requests to the order form deposit, "Wow, he certainly has a lot coming in. It's good to see he's staying busy."

With that he also left the half deposit that Oikawa had recently started requiring, "I know he said it's fine and he trusts me, but I'd feel bad taking advantage of that."

Name: Grand Gauntlets
Item Type: Gauntlets
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Unarmed Damage and +1 Accuracy
Description: A pair of gauntlets that seem to have been made to fit with the Grand Chariot armor that Oikawa had made. These gauntlets seem to be strong enough to punch through even the hardest of armor. The bearer of these gauntlets can unleash a barrage of attacks much like a Hekatonkiers

Name: Grand Blade
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A strange sword that seems to be modeled after a naval cutlass, but has a secondary edge running from the point to two thirds back on the "spine" of the blade. It's deep sea blue color scheme matches perfectly with the Grand Chariot armor. Its wide blade seems suitable for slashing through armor, as well as the toughest of monsters.

-1100 col

As he made his way back to the lab, he passed by a shop belonging to an old friend. That is to say- a friend he'd met a while back, rather than an elderly one. Azide peeked through the window and was surprised to see another one of his guildmates- Zeri. He watched as Oikawa transferred over a blade of some sort to the other player, without once seeing col factor into the equation. He opened the door as the latter walked out, and poked his head into the Gurando Foji. "Good guy Oikawa!" he yelled before shutting it.

With all said and done, he continued on his merry way.

+1100 Col

Oikawa heard the bell ring once more, he looked up to briefly see a blue haired fellow duck in and fill out a few orders. Does everything by the book doesn't he? Oikawa took note of the col that seemed to be left along with the orders. And he paid half in advance. Cal oh you.

As he made his way back to the lab, he passed by a shop belonging to an old friend. That is to say- a friend he'd met a while back, rather than an elderly one. Azide peeked through the window and was surprised to see another one of his guildmates- Zeri. He watched as Oikawa transferred over a blade of some sort to the other player, without once seeing col factor into the equation. He opened the door as the latter walked out, and poked his head into the Gurando Foji. "Good guy Oikawa!" he yelled before shutting it.

With all said and done, he continued on his merry way.

Suddenly the bell chimed yet again accompanied by a voice he knew a thousand times over as it complimented his efforts in helping Zeri. Azide quickly snuck back out the door and continued on. Today has been quite the day already haha.

Alright lets try this again. He wanted a straight sword right? Yeah. Hmm maybe I should hit the material a little harder then especially where the blade should form. Grabbing his hammer, he swung the tool harder than last time around the ends of the mat. It began to glow and slowly transformed into.. A perfect one-handed straight sword! "Yes that seemed to do the trick!" Satisfied with the creation, he placed it in his evaluation bin and grabbed another material. Now for Cal's items.

[13718] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (The Frozen Flame)

ID: (13718)

Roll: (12)

Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)

Quality: (Perfect)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Paralysis)

Description: (This blade is mainly silver colored except for the handle which is blue. It gleams as if fire but the blade is as cold as ice. Anyone hit hard enough with this blade is frozen. It is small but deadly.)

His third craft was less spectacular than his second. Having created another good item. He added it to his boring bin and reached for a fourth material. Come on. I only have 4 more attempts today. Let's see if we can at least complete half of Cal's order.

[13721] CD: 5 [4+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Good Item of Choice)

ID: (13721)

Roll: (5)

Item Type: (TBA)

Quality: (Good)

Enhancements: (None)

Description: (TBA)

I will craft the gauntlets first. Setting his hammer upon the material, he unleashed a few rapid taps. This caused the material to split into two separate pieces. Once the light fade, he became excited because he had crafted gauntlets, however, they were the wrong quality and color. Go figure. My luck seems to be quite sporadic.

[13722] CD: 8 [7+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+3 EXP

Name: (Gauntlets of Preciseness)

ID: (13722)

Roll: (8) [7+1]

Item Type: (Gauntlets)

Quality: (Uncommon)

Enhancements: (+1 Accuracy)

Description: (These gauntlets are mainly black colored except for the fingertips which are red. It causes the user to become extremely accurate when attacking.)

His fifth attempt, mirrored his fourth attempt down to a T. This is disheartening to say the least. Maybe I should take a break. No! I need to go ahead and power through this. Once I'm done I'll take a break. Otherwise, I shall not rest. Placing the item in the evaluation bin, he reached for a sixth material. Six is my lucky number! Let's hope it likes me as much as I like it.

[13723] CD: 9 [8+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+3 EXP

Name: (Gauntlets of Recklessness)

ID: (13722)

Roll: (9) [8+1]

Item Type: (Gauntlets)

Quality: (Uncommon)

Enhancements: (+1 Unarmed Damage)

Description: (These gauntlets are mainly white colored except for the fingertips which are blue. It causes the user to become extremely deadly when attacking.)

I'm so over crafting for the day. This was an epic fail. I mean sludge? Really I made sludge. That has to be a new level of tragicness. Oikawa scraped the failed project into his waste bin and moved on to his final material. Well it can't be worse than sludge. That I'm sure of.

[13724] CD: 2 [1+1]

Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

His final attempt was a tragic one. The item was a warped set of gauntlets. they could visually be seen as quite ineffective and utterly worthless. Oikawa decided to just trash them and close up shop for the day. It wasn't a complete waste, but it was only a third productive for me. I have to work harder and become a better crafter. Once the furnace was cleaned out and the crafting table was spotless, Oikawa flicked off the lights and headed out into town.

[13725] CD: 3 [2+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Salvage Attempt

[13717] LD: 13

Fail

Jacob came back into the shop after he had received the message that his weapon was finished. He looked around seeing his broadening exact description of what he had described on the little slip of paper. He gave Oikawa the col and felt the blade which was perfect.

Jacob -935 col +1 Frozen Flame

Jacob came back into the shop after he had received the message that his weapon was finished. He looked around seeing his broadening exact description of what he had described on the little slip of paper. He gave Oikawa the col and felt the blade which was perfect.

Jacob -935 col +1 Frozen Flame

They youngest guild member of Square One stepped in to the shop. Having received his text, the young boy had arrived to pick up his item. "Enjoy the weapon Jacob!" Oikawa stated with his usual grin. Making a note in his transaction book, he removed the item from hi inventory, gave it to the kid, and collected his col.

+935 Col

-1 The Frozen Flame