[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

February 25- Attempt 54 (3rd Craft of the Day)

I think I'll try to craft another Katana. Those weapons are pretty fun. Oikawa heated up the furnace and placed the ore material inside. Once it was a golden orange color, Oikawa took the mat out and started crafting. The mat glowed before finally setting into a katana. "Superb! A rare katana. Not bad for only my second try. Though I believe Crow needs a Perfect katana."

ID #: 11195 Craft Die: 11

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Item Type: Two-Handed Curved Sword

Item Name: Yoma Blade
Quality: Rare
Description: A black handled, silver curved blade with a golden hilt. Precise and deadly, the "Yoma Blade" was crafted to dispose demons quickly. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Accuracy.
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

February 25- Attempt 55 (4th Craft of the Day)

Oikawa put a fourth material through the usual procedure, once it was ready, he hammered out a fantastic curved sword. Though it was of only good quality, it was still pretty cool. Placing the item directly onto the sales floor, Oikawa continued crafting. 

ID #: 11196 Craft Die: 5 (Good)

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword

Item Name: Magna Slicer
Quality: Good
Description: A  curved sword sporting a gold handle and a golden hilt. The blade is smoky white color.

February 25- Attempt 56 (5th Craft of the Day)

Hmm...What should I create next? How about another assault spear? I haven't crafted one of those in a while. Placing another material in the furnace, Oikawa turned to check on King. "Enjoying the show ? I know I'm not that great, but I will be a Grandmaster one day." Taking the material out and crafting it, he proudly displayed a new assault spear. Adding it to his evaluation pile, he looked to make another item.

ID #: 11197 Craft Die: 10

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear

Item Name: Poseidon's Trident
Quality: Rare
Description: An assault spear with one main spear, and an additional prong on each side. Resembles a trident. The spear is aquamarine in color and tends to cause great damage. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Bleed.

February 25- Attempt 57 (6th Craft of the Day)

"Last material of the day. Lets make it count." Oikawa proceeded with the proper order of heating and smithing. The material glowed softly before transforming into a rare war hammer. "Three rares in one day. Not bad." Placing all his enchanted items into the evaluation bin, Oikawa documented his results as usual and left the shop. "Until next time Gurando Foji."

ID #: 11198 Craft Die: 10

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Item Type: One-Handed Warhammer

Item Name: Skull Cracker
Quality: Rare
Description: An enormous warhammer with a black handle embroidered with gold patterns. The hammer itself is all black. Traits: +2 Bleed.

As I wonder the streets of the city I finally stumble upon the blacksmith's shop I had heard about in the crowds. "Gurando Foji" or The Grand Forge. Here works the well known blacksmith Oikawa. I open the door to be greeted by a

breathtaking sight. Swords and Armor lining the walls. It was a beautiful spectacle of fine craftsmanship. Then I see it, a grand rapier mounted on the wall...

"Digitizer...what an interesting name for a rapier. I wonder where the shopkeeper is, or even Oikawa himself?

Hearing the familiar ding of the door. Oikawa drifted from the back room to the front. Before him stood a young fellow in black clothing and a red cape. He watched as the customer admired his wares. "See anything you like? I have quite the inventory and I even have some unfinished projects that need a name and some stats if you care to order something," he remarked with his signature grin.

Oikawa looked a lot younger than I expected. He carried himself with confidence and poise as he asked what I wanted. "I am looking for a new rapier for myself"

*Points to "Digitizer"

"That piece of art looks beautiful! Also a light armor plate for protection."

*points to Lunar Maw*

"That would suit me just fine my good man" 

I hope his weapons are as good as his reputation suggests. I'd hate to be in battle and my rapier crumble before me.

"Ah Digitizer. It seemed like ages ago when I crafted it." Taking it, along with the Lunar Maw, from the wall, Oikawa polished the blade and armor. "You're my first customer in a while it seems. No complaints though. If you find my craftsmanship to be lackluster in any way, I will personally craft an upgraded version of the previous weapon at no cost to you." Looking at the customer, he tried to gauge his reaction to the claim. I'm that confident in my crafting. Only the best for my customers...

Placing the items on the counter, Oikawa rang up the transaction. "For both items it will be 850 Col. I've recently had to lower the prices of my items that aren't as spectacular. So all Good items are now 100 Col thus making your transaction 850. Anything else you may need... may I have your name?"

*Dispenses the appropriate Col to Oikawa*

"Haha it's good to know that there are some intelligent sellers in this world!" I'm sure they will serve me well! And if not, trust me, I'll be back. The names Xanato's by the by. Got it memorized? I'll be sure tell my friends about you, maybe help

you get some better buisness!" I say with a kind wide smile. "Thank you again my friend! I hope we can do business again sometime!"

+850 Col to Oikawa

-850 Col from inventory

Oikawa places the Col in his inventory and provides the items to Xanato's. "I just try to give the best customer satisfaction I can manage," he said with genuine smile. "And that would be much appreciated! I could use the business. I have tons of material that aren't even being used haha." Waving to the Xanato's  as he left, he remarked "I will be looking forward to our future endeavors."

+850 Col

- Lunar Maw I

- Digitizer

February 27- Attempt 58 (1st Craft of the Day)

Oikawa opened the forge as usual. King had formed a habit of napping on his crafting table. Lifting the cub up, Oikawa placed him on his head as he grabbed some mats for crafting. King yawned as he awoke. "Glad to see you join the world of the living buddy. It's crafting time." Oikawa heated up the furnace. Once it was hot, he placed the material in. Waiting until it turned the typical bright orange, Oikawa took the material out and placed it on the counter. Using his hammer, he tapped away until the material glowed and transformed into an Uncommon Shield. "Hmm not what I was going for but whatever!"

ID #: 11499 Craft Die: 8

Succeed

-1 Material

+3 EXP

Item-Type: Light Armor Shield

Name: Yggdrasil

Quality: Uncommon
Description: A silver oval shaped shield outlined with green trim.The shield specializes in protecting the user from it's opponent. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation.

February 27- Attempt 59 (2nd Craft of the Day)

Oikawa grabbed a second mat from his stack. Repeating the process for his first attempt, Oikawa hammered away at the new material. The ore glowed several times before ultimately failing. However the ore was salvageable if Oikawa could collect the ore in time. Quickly sifting through the ashy mess, Oikawa collected the ores and placed them in a jar. "I can use this again, once the ore reforms."

ID #: 11501 Craft Die: 3

Succeed/Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Salvage Attempt

ID #: 11502 Loot Die: 17

Succeed

+1 Material

Stepping into the shop, Teayre spun around. 

"Wow... This is a really nice place you have here Kawi, say I'm here about the thing I mentioned on the quest the I'm looking at treating Cal to something special and I was wondering if you could help me."

Wandering around the shop a katana catches her eye, "That's beautiful you know."

Pointing at  the Yoma Blade she takes a slow step back. Sighing.

"If only I could wield them yet... anyways I'm trying to get him some armour but I'm not sure exactly what type to get him."

King perked up at the sound of a customer arriving. Oikawa quickly walked to wards the front only to see it was his good friend Teayre. She commented about his shop, so Oikawa replied. "Thanks, but it's kinda shabby if you ask me haha. I'm to lazy to decorate. But what did you need help with?" She wandered a bit before answering. "So you wanna get Cal some armor? That's kind of you. I'm even more flattered that you chose me as the smith!" 

Oikawa scrolled through his wares before stopping on a few choice items. "Depending on your budget I can make a few recommendations, or you can place an order and I can make something custom just for him."

Pausing for a moment before looking up,

"I'd like it to be something custom, something only he'll have, I've got an idea of the design in mind. It's the stat boost I'm not to sure with. Callie... oopps Cal has just taken the acrobatics skill and is quite agile in a fight, so light armour would probably be better, but I'm not sure if he wants something tanking wise or more damaging dealing. personally I'd like to get him something that increases his survivability a little bit whilst also boosting his damage or his hit chance..."

Letting out a small giggle,

"We both know how much he struggles to hit things bless him."

Opening her menu, she draws a quick sketch of what she thinks the overall armour piece should look like.

OC: [Can't post a picture for some reason so I've put a link in instead]

Looking over the picture Oikawa made a few notes on his notepad before returning the sketch to the girl. "Hmm how does +2 Mitigation and +1 Accuracy sound? Or maybe +1 Mitigation and +2 Accuracy? I can provide either. It may be a while however. My crafts haven't been going well as of late. But I can guarantee it will be a fine piece of armor!"

Daeron stepped inside of the forge, looking for some new equipment that he could use for future reasons. Entering in, he had his eyes on a robe that sat not to far away. Talking to the owner, Daeron requested that he purchase it. Laying down 1,000 Col for the payment price, Daeron hoped the owner didn't change is mind on the pricing, either way, he wasn't worried about pricing of anything.

Coat of the Lone Wolf (Light Armor) Perfect

Spoiler 

Item-Type: Light Armor
Name: Coat of the Lone Wolf
Quality: Perfect
Description: A silver leather coat, tailored from dire wolf fur, a high grade raw material. The coat provides the user  with a boost in damage mitigation and evasion, allowing the user to last longer in battle. Traits: +2 Damage Mitigation and + 1 Evasion

Daeron stepped inside of the forge, looking for some new equipment that he could use for future reasons. Entering in, he had his eyes on a robe that sat not to far away. Talking to the owner, Daeron requested that he purchase it. Laying down 1,000 Col for the payment price, Daeron hoped the owner didn't change is mind on the pricing, either way, he wasn't worried about pricing of anything.

Coat of the Lone Wolf (Light Armor) Perfect

Spoiler 

Oikawa heard the ring of the bell, signaling a customer. Walking to the front he noticed he had a customer different from usual. A player killer. Skeptical he chatted casually with the guy before grabbing the coat and setting it on the counter. "This is a personal favorite of mine. Take care of it. " Handing the robe over, Oikawa took the 1000 Col, even though the item was 1100 Col, and logged it in his transactions. "Thank you for your purchase. May I help you with anything else?"

+1000 Col

-1 Coat of the Lone Wolf

March 2- Attempt 60 (1st Craft of the Day)

The shop had been quite busy lately. This made Oikawa quite happy and renewed. Wanting to craft more and having a couple pending orders, Oikawa set to work on them. Heading to the back, he heated up the furnace and brought out his crafting hammer. Once his first material was ready, he hammered away hoping to start off the day with a simple creation. The material flickered and transformed into a blue breastplate. Much like the one he was going to make for Cal, but was missing the stats.

ID #: 11709 Craft Die: 5

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Item Type: Light Armor Breastplate

Item Name: Neptune's Chest Plate
Quality: Good
Description: A deep sea blue colored chest plate. It covers the users shoulders down to their waist and all the way around to their back.

March 2- Attempt 61 (2nd Craft of the Day)

After successfully creating a template, Oikawa decided to move on to Crozeph's order. Placing the hammer above the newly heated material, he tapped at it a few times before it glowed and became a Perfect Katana. Allocating the stats and naming the weapon, Oikawa placed the newly created item in his evaluation bin. Crozeph will be delighted I hope!

ID #: 11710 Craft Die: 12

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Item Type: Two-Handed Curved Sword

Item Name: Bleeding Dove
Quality: Perfect
Description: An all white, 3 foot katana with a blood-red sharp edge.  Its long form enables a good reach for any player who wields it and leaves a trail of red light when used. Traits: +3 Damage.