[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Crozeph unsheathed the sword and nodded in approval "yup it does look like a bleeding dove" Crozeph made a downward swing and let the red trail of light follow the blade down "impressive, thanks Oikawa I'll put this to good use" he said "on other players, or not" he said "mobs will get a taste of your craftsmanship soon" he added. Crozeph walked out of the shop waving back at Oikawa with the white katana on his back in its black scabbard.

• obtained Bleeding Dove

"Glad you like it! And it was my pleasure man." Oikawa waved back to the player as he left the shop. Oikawa then cleaned up and headed upstairs. Time for some much needed sleep ...

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

81MQ2yz.png

Syo looks over at the blacksmith and nods to agreement, "I don't mind waiting a few days. Send me a message once you have time to craft my weapon." he said with a grin. He takes a few steps out the door and looks over at the blacksmith once more. "The name is Syo. Have a good day." he greets, as he leaves the store.

81MQ2yz.png

Syo looks over at the blacksmith and nods to agreement, "I don't mind waiting a few days. Send me a message once you have time to craft my weapon." he said with a grin. He takes a few steps out the door and looks over at the blacksmith once more. "The name is Syo. Have a good day." he greets, as he leaves the store.

"Will do! Nice to meet you Syo." Oikawa documented the order and headed tot he back room. Time to craft some items.

I found myself once again walking into a familiar faces shop. Oikawa! I have joined Square One and I cant wait to fight with you side by side! I was hoping you and I could talk about commissioning a very special weapon for me. It may not even be possible but if you are successful I have no doubt that you will become infinitely famous for it! I have the Col and the mats for you to use. All you will have to do is craft the item!

I found myself once again walking into a familiar faces shop. Oikawa! I have joined Square One and I cant wait to fight with you side by side! I was hoping you and I could talk about commissioning a very special weapon for me. It may not even be possible but if you are successful I have no doubt that you will become infinitely famous for it! I have the Col and the mats for you to use. All you will have to do is craft the item!

The chime of the bell brought Oikawa to the front of the store once more. He was greeted by the latest addition to S1. "It would be my pleasure to fight alongside you Xanatos. And sure what do you need made? I prefer mats if possible! but I'll gladly take Col as well." 

March 11th- Attempt 78 & 79 (1st & 2nd COTD)

Ahh I have so many commissions. And my crafting luck seems to have dwindled. I still haven't completed a single order. This is not good. These thoughts plagued Oikawa as he entered the shop for the day. Heading straight to the back, he warmed up the furnace and grabbed some materials. I'm running low on mats again too. Dang it...Placing the first mat on the table, he grabbed his hammer and smashed away. The material shimmered briefly before becoming a rather useless crafting hammer. I need to create one that can make my crafts better. Trying again, he grabbed the second heated mat and tapped away. To his surprise the material just crumbled to ash. Yay! Another failure...

ID #: 12433 Craft Die: 5

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Aegis I)

Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (12433)
Roll: (5)
Item Type: (Shield)
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements: (N/A)
Description: (A silver shield depicting a green gorgon. Has no real attributes aside from its looks)

ID #: 12434 Craft Die: 1

Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

March 11th- Attempt 80 & 81 (3rd & 4th COTD)

The game RNG is just not in my favor... This is so saddening. All I can do is keep trying... Using his third material, he attempted to make one of his commissions. The result was an Uncommon armor rather than the perfect one that was requested. Leave it to Kayaba or RNGesus to screw with my craft luck. The following attempt resulted in more unusable ash. Maybe I should cancel all the orders... This isn't going well at all.

ID #: 12435 Craft Die: 8

Succeed

-1 Material

+3 EXP

Name: (Midas' Chestplate I)

ID: (12435)
Roll: (8)
Item Type: (Chestplate)
Quality: (Uncommon)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage Mitigation)
Description: (A golden chest plate. It covers the users shoulders down to their waist and all the way around to their back.)

ID #: 12436 Craft Die: 1

Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

March 11th- Attempt 82 & 83 (5th & 6th COTD)

Oikawa's final two crafts were just plain disappointing. The first one, much like the others turned to ash. Where as the second one turned more into a sludge. Either way they were both unsalvageable and unusable. This is just bad. It's been three days and I haven't crafted a single commission. My reputation and my integrity...oi...Oikawa cleaned up what little mess he had created and closed up shop. "I suppose I should gather more materials before trying again."

ID #: 12438 Craft Die: 2

Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

ID #: 12439 Craft Die: 1

Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Oikawa I would like you to fashion me a new rapier. A perfect Rapier! This blade I need to have +2 ACC just like DIgitizer, but the 3rd slot will have DMG placed on it. The tricky part of this blade will be that I want this embedded in the hand guard of the hilt. *Shows him the Hoya of Minos" Also I would like a perfect light armor chestplate with +3 DMG MIT made for myself! All of this I can pay for completely with mats and some extra for your troubles!

Oikawa I would like you to fashion me a new rapier. A perfect Rapier! This blade I need to have +2 ACC just like DIgitizer, but the 3rd slot will have DMG placed on it. The tricky part of this blade will be that I want this embedded in the hand guard of the hilt. *Shows him the Hoya of Minos" Also I would like a perfect light armor chestplate with +3 DMG MIT made for myself! All of this I can pay for completely with mats and some extra for your troubles!

"That seems feasible! if I may ask the trouble. Can I get the mats in advance and have you pay the difference later? For two perfect items it would normally cost you 2200 Col or 10 mats. But with your guild discount it is only 1870 Col or 8 Materials." Oikawa knew that lately his crafts hadn't been going so well. So he decided to inform the customer as well. "Also forewarning. My crafts as of late haven't been the greatest, So it may take a while for it to get crafted. On top of that there are 3 orders ahead of you. All requesting multiple perfect items."

I completely understand your workload my friend. As a token of my appreciation and my confidence in your abilities, I will not only give you the materials necessary to chip away at your other orders. Here are 18 materials to use towards my order and other orders at your discretion. *Hands 18 Materials to Oikawa and the Hoya of Minos* I trust this is a reasonable arrangement?  

I completely understand your workload my friend. As a token of my appreciation and my confidence in your abilities, I will not only give you the materials necessary to chip away at your other orders. Here are 18 materials to use towards my order and other orders at your discretion. *Hands 18 Materials to Oikawa and the Hoya of Minos* I trust this is a reasonable arrangement?  

Oikawa's eyes grew into sun sized orbs. "You my friend have just donated the largest amount of mats I've ever seen. Thank you so much. I may even make a special ledger for donors like you." Oikawa took the materials and added them to his inventory. "Hopefully my luck gets better and I can start cranking these orders out. Daeron's order will no doubt be the hardest. Again I greatly appreciate this generosity. Don't worry about payment for the items this more than covers it."

[Received 18 Materials and Hoya of Minos]

Daeron entered the shop, looking for the smith of the business. Setting down 3,000 Col on the counter, he had a reason for it. "Listen, I need this armor fast. The boss fight is coming up and I need it now. I'll pay this three thousand col now, and another three when you're done. I don't care of the cost as long as I get my stuff quickly. If anybody in here volunteers to help him, then so be it. I'll be sure to be thankful to you too." he said as he left the shop, worried he won't have his gear in time.

Daeron entered the shop, looking for the smith of the business. Setting down 3,000 Col on the counter, he had a reason for it. "Listen, I need this armor fast. The boss fight is coming up and I need it now. I'll pay this three thousand col now, and another three when you're done. I don't care of the cost as long as I get my stuff quickly. If anybody in here volunteers to help him, then so be it. I'll be sure to be thankful to you too." he said as he left the shop, worried he won't have his gear in time.

Oikawa watched as the high leveled player stormed into the shop and smacked 3000 Col on the table. He listened as he made his case and watched even more as the man strolled off. Didn't get say a thing but I don't think Cal will mind if I prioritize Daeron's order. Hmm well on that note I suppose I should get started. 

Oikawa walked to the back room and grabbed a couple materials. Placing them in the furnace, he turned to grab his crafting hammer and log book. Oikawa set up his area and removed the materials. One by one he hammered them down and documented his trials. The first resulted in some rather interesting items. Attempt one yielded some rather boring gauntlets. Although they were a success, they only resulted in being Good quality. The second attempt yielded a Rare broadsword.

As the pop-up window entered his field of vision, Oikawa entered the weapon's name and credentials. Grabbing two more mats he started again. 

March 12- Attempt 1 & 2

[12591] CD: 5

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Gauntlets of Brutality)

ID: (12591)
Item Type: (Gauntlets)
Enhancements: (None)
Description: (Two crimson armaments crafted to resemble that of Chinese dragons. The engraving and color scheme of the gauntlets are mainly red with yellow, blue, and orange portions.)

[12592] CD: 10

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Leviticus)

ID: (12592)
Roll: (10)
Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage)
Description: (A silver handled broadsword with a golden hilt. The blade seems to be chiseled from diamonds as it shimmers from every angle. The weapon is crafted with dealing damage and as such it has quite the cutting edge.)

March 13- Attempt 1 & 2

Oikawa returned to his shop with his companion King draped atop his bangs as usual. Today was different however. He had with him a new pair of gloves. Created by his good friend Ariel, Oikawa slid them on and could feel the comfortable leather glide easily over his arm. Grabbing his materials, Oikawa once again set to work on his orders. His first two attempts resulted in Good quality items. Not to be discouraged he grabbed two more materials. 

[12642] CD: 7 [6+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Athena's Shield)

ID: (12642)
Roll: (7)
Description: (A crimson shield depicting a Greek female warrior.)

[12643] CD: 5 [4+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Zeus' Shield)

ID: (12643)
Description: (A golden shield depicting the leader of Greek Gods. Several lightning bolts are engraved into the shield.)

March 13- Attempt 3 & 4

His third and fourth craft weren't complete failures. He manged to craft another Good shield, but he did also create a bad, but salvageable, item. Placing the items in their respective display cases, he grabbed his final two materials and began heating them up.

[12644] CD: 4 [3+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Salvage [12645] LD: 17

Succeed

+1 Material

[12646] CD: 6 [5+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Ares' Shield)

ID: (12646)
Roll: (6)
Description: (A blackened shield depicting a Greek warlord. The edges of the shield are tipped with red flames.)