[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

March 2- Attempt 62 (3rd Craft of the Day)

Two successful crafts in a row. Nice ! Lets keep it up! Looking forward to his next craft attempt, Oikawa planned to create Calrex's order. Using the template for a base, Oikawa slowly tapped at the glowing material. It was going smoothly until it suddenly crinkled. Oikawa attempted to salvage the material. His attempt was futile as the material crumbled and burst into pixels.

ID #: 11712 Craft Die: 4

Bad-Salvageable

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Salvage Attempt

ID #: 11713 Loot Die: 14

Fail

+0 Material

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

March 2- Attempt 63 (4th Craft of the Day)

Just as things were looking up, they seem to come plummeting down. Oikawa looked at the sorry excuse for an armor he had attempted to create. Wiping the contents into his waste bin, Oikawa hurriedly grabbed another material and tried again.

ID #: 11715 Craft Die: 2

Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

March 2- Attempt 64 (5th Craft of the Day)

Thing took a turn for the better though as Oikawa had crafted yet another Good breastplate. Polishing the armor up, he placed it on a display rack out in the front of the store. Once he was done, he returned to the back and grabbed his last material for the day.

ID #: 11720 Craft Die: 6

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Item Type: Light Armor Breastplate

Item Name: Jupiter's Chest Plate
Quality: Good
Description: A royal purple colored chest plate. It covers the users shoulders down to their waist and all the way around to their back.

March 2- Attempt 65 (6th Craft of the Day)

The craft went splendid! The armor was the perfect color blue. The detail was unique and fitting for a player like Calrex and on top of that it was crafted to his size. The only problem, was that it had one less trait slot than he had planned on. Groaning at his misfortune, Oikawa placed the item in his evaluation bin and cleaned up the shop. Once he was done he sent a pm to the evaluation devs and closed up the forge. Then he went to the front of the store and sat, waiting for customers.

ID #: 11723 Craft Die: 11

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Item Type: Light Armor Breastplate

Item Name: Neptune's Chest Plate II
Quality: Rare
Description: A deep sea blue colored chest plate. It covers the users shoulders down to their waist and all the way around to their back. This armor has been enchanted to with stand large amounts of pressure and as such provides a nice boost in defense. The other ability of this armor includes and accuracy boost. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation and +1 Accuracy. 

[OC: I typed it out and posted it but must of gotten lost D:]

"The +2 mitigation and +1 accuracy sounds good Kawi, I was wondering how much would it be in all?"

Looking around the shop, she browsed the wares letting out a small sigh at her lack of col and skill.

"I would buy more you know, but I don't have much... That and I'm still learning acquiring skill points at the moment."

"No worries Teayre and alright I'll have it made as soon as possible! As for the cost? Do you have any materials?" Oikawa continued to make notes on the armor. This is gonna look so awesome when I'm done. I just know Cal is gonna love it haha. Teayre is such a nice girlfriend. *Sighs* The single life looks so bleak now...

"I don't, but on that subject I was wondering if I could help you gather them?"

Showing Oikawa a rare smile.

"I am kind of looking into various bits of proffesions myself so it'd be a good insight for me."

Spinning around she places one finger one Oikawa's chest, her eyes meeting his.

"Before we go, Cal is -not- to know about this. If I find he hears one word about it before I hand him the armour someone will pay. Okay?"

Flashing a childlike smile at Oikawa this time she heads out the store, bringing up her menu she sends the part invite to Oikawa at the same time.

Daeron returned shortly after buying the robe only to have a new order for the player. Having it completely written on a piece of paper. Daeron entered the shop and placed in on the counter. Turning back around, he left and waited for the player to contact him once he got around to making the item. At the bottom of the note it said he'd pay once the items are done.

Item - Light Metal Armor

Color - Gold

Enhancements - +3 Damage Mitigation

Item - Weapon One handed straight sword

Enhancements - +2 Damage, +1 Accuracy

Item - Shield

Color - Gold

Enhancements - +2 Thorns, +1 Evasion

An excerpt from this thread: SP - F1 Staring a New "Profession"

Calrex popped into Oikawa's shop, looking to check and see if he was available. Since it seemed like he was preoccupied with other things and possibly not even in the shop he went over to the counter, leaving a note on Oikawa's counter with a small bag inside.

Hey Oikawa, here's something as thanks and part of my first haul. If you ever need more materials and don't have the time to go out and get them feel free to let me know! It's not an official profession, but hey it'll help other players nonetheless!

Your Friendly Gatherer/Hunter Calrex

Donated 2 Materials

The shop seemed to be busier than ever the last couple days. As Oikawa strolled into the shop, he was surprised to find a donation, a couple orders, and his guild mate Crozeph waiting for his return. Looking over the orders, Oikawa greeted Crozeph. "Hey Crow! Came for your sword I presume?"

[Oikawa received 2 Materials]

Crozeph nodded "yup, I'm entering a dangerous zone with some players and might as well check if the sword is ready" he told Oikawa. Crozeph transferred the col and material to Oikawa "I'll just pay already before I accidentally spend it on something else" he told him.smiling "a promise is a promise" he added.

• transferred 800 col and 1 mat

81MQ2yz.png

Syo walks into a shop, Gurando Foji. The store is unique in its own way. Syo steps into the store and walks over to the blacksmith. "Hello there. May you craft me a sword of perfect quality?" he asked. He scrolls down his menu and took out some Col (1,100) from his inventory. He places them down in front of the blacksmith. "Do you think you can craft a sword for me?" he asks, with a grin on his face. I hope I'm doing this right.. This is not even close to requesting things back in Kawagoe City.. he sighs, as he awaits for the blacksmith's answer.

Crozeph nodded "yup, I'm entering a dangerous zone with some players and might as well check if the sword is ready" he told Oikawa. Crozeph transferred the col and material to Oikawa "I'll just pay already before I accidentally spend it on something else" he told him.smiling "a promise is a promise" he added.

• transferred 800 col and 1 mat

"Be careful out there Crow. You are still one of our strongest members haha." Oikawa placed the material in his pile and added the Col to his collection. Then he grabbed a weapon from beneath the counter and placed it in front of Crozeph. Polishing the blade he placed it in his guildmates hand and spoke. "I believe it is crafted to your liking. Thank you for your purchase! And don't die out there."

+800 Col

+1 Material

-1 Bleeding Dove

81MQ2yz.png

Syo walks into a shop, Gurando Foji. The store is unique in its own way. Syo steps into the store and walks over to the blacksmith. "Hello there. May you craft me a sword of perfect quality?" he asked. He scrolls down his menu and took out some Col (1,100) from his inventory. He places them down in front of the blacksmith. "Do you think you can craft a sword for me?" he asks, with a grin on his face. I hope I'm doing this right.. This is not even close to requesting things back in Kawagoe City.. he sighs, as he awaits for the blacksmith's answer.

Another customer made there way into the shop. "Why hello! Welcome to Gurando Foji! I certainly can it make take a few days however. I have a few orders before you. and every thing must be perfect theses days. If you have the patience I will gladly add you to the list." 

March 8th- Attempt 66 & 67 (1st & 2nd COTD)

The increase is shop activity is astounding. I have so many orders. Although all of them require perfect items. I guess I need to get a better crafting hammer. Maybe I'll try making my own. Removing 6 materials from his inventory, Oikawa begin to heat them up. Grabbing the first one, he attempted to make a new crafting hammer. It didn't go so well however. The result was a darkened blob of useless metals. Dumping the project he grabbed another one and placed it on the table. Smacking away at it he had indeed crafted a hammer. Just not the right one. The hammer ended up being a One-Handed Warhammer. Well isn't that just fantastic...

ID #: 12119 Craft Die: 2

Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

ID #: 12120 Craft Die: 9

Succeed

-1 Material

+3 EXP

Name: (Ares Bane I)

Your Profession: (Blacksmith)

Your Rank: (5)

ID: (12120)

Roll: (9)

Item Type: (One-Handed Warhammer)

Quality: (Uncommon)

Enhancements: (+1 Damage)

Description: (A crimson and black warhammer said to have the strength of a war god enchanted into its head.)

March 8th- Attempt 68 & 69 (3rd & 4th COTD)

Lets try this again. Grabbing a third material, he tried once again. He yielded the same result as before. Another Uncommon warhammer. Why is this so hard? I've been crafting for what seems like forever now. This is so annoying. Sighing, he placed his fourth mat onto the table and hammered at it. This failed miserably as the material glowed before taking the form of ash. Great another epic fail of an attempt. This is not going so well today.

ID #: 12124 Craft Die: 8 (Forgot my name but it links to this post.)

Succeed

-1 Material

+3 EXP

Name: (Boom Hammer)

Your Rank: (5)

ID: (12124)

Roll: (8)

Item Type: (One-Handed Warhammer)

Quality: (Uncommon)

Enhancements: (+1 Paralysis)

Description: (A gold and white warhammer said to induce paralysis to the receiver of the hit.)

ID #: 12125 Craft Die: 1

Epic Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Crozeph unsheathed the sword and nodded in approval "yup it does look like a bleeding dove" Crozeph made a downward swing and let the red trail of light follow the blade down "impressive, thanks Oikawa I'll put this to good use" he said "on other players, or not" he said "mobs will get a taste of your craftsmanship soon" he added. Crozeph walked out of the shop waving back at Oikawa with the white katana on his back in its black scabbard.

• obtained Bleeding Dove

March 8th- Attempt 70 & 71 (5th & 6th COTD)

I'm tired of this already haha. Guess I'll make some more shields. Grabbing his last two materials, Oikawa hammered out two Good quality shields. One bearing a sun symbol, the Solar Eclipse, and one bearing a moon symbol, named Lunar Eclipse. Eh nothing was really accomplished today. I need to craft those items soon however. Can't have people giving me a bad rep because of the wait time. Better luck tomorrow I hope.

ID #: 12128 Craft Die: 5

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Solar Eclipse)

Your Profession: (Blacksmith)
Your Rank: (5)
ID: (12128)
Roll: (5)
Item Type: (Shield)
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements: (N/A)
Description: (A basic silver shield depicting a picture of a orange orb engulfed in flames.)

ID #: 12129 Craft Die: 6

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Lunar Eclipse)

Your Rank: (5)
ID: (12129)
Roll: (6)
Item Type: (Shield)
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements: (N/A)
Description: (A basic silver shield depicting a picture of a silver orb engulfed by white wispy clouds.)