[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

May 8th- Attempt 1 & 2

Oikawa entered the shop for the first time in a while. He hadn't really had a reason to show up in a while. With most of Aincrad having their own agenda and their own set of weapons, Oikawa wasn't need as much as he was a couple months ago. However, today was different. He actually had an order to fill. Heading to the back, he equipped his fireproof gloves and grabbed some materials.

He then approached the furnace, heated it up and placed the mats inside. Once they had a soft warm orange glow to them, the smith placed them on the table and set to work on the order. He need to make a Good Gauntlet, a Perfect Curved Sword, and a Rare Rapier. The last of which, being a gift. Hammering the first mat out, he was able to create the Good Gauntlet.

Not bothering to place it in the evaluation bin, he set to work on another part of the order. The second material took shape and shimmered before ultimately becoming the Rare Rapier he needed. Pleased with the fact that two-thirds of the order was complete already, Oikawa was confident he could finish the whole thing in one day.

[15550] CD: 6 [5+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Grimm Gauntlets)

Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (15550)
Roll: (6) [5+1]
Item Type: (Gauntlet)
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements: (None)
Description: (Mythometal. A rare metallic ore found on the ninth floor. While purely aesthetic, this gauntlet gives the user a commanding and endearing presence.)

[15551] CD: 10 [9+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Needle)

ID: (15551)
Roll: (10) [9+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (?)
Description: (A special rapier designed to look exactly like an over-sized sewing needle.)
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May 8th- Attempt 3 & 4

Oikawa's next two attempts, although successful, were not what he was needing. Instead of completing the items, he hammered them out just enough so that they could still be shaped into anything. He added the two templates to his newest bin and reached for the last three materials. 

[15552] CD: 8 [7+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+3 EXP

Name: (Uncommon Item of Choice)

ID: (15552)
Roll: (8) [7+1]
Item Type: (?)
Quality: (Uncommon)
Description: (?)

[15553] CD: 7 [6+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Good Item of Choice)

ID: (15553)
Roll: (7) [6+1]

May 8th- Attempt 5 & 6 & 7

While the fifth mat resulted in another template, Oikawa was ecstatic to see that material number six had resulted in the Perfect Curved Sword. Pleased with the design and how magnificent it looked, Oikawa placed it in his evaluation bin. Since he had one more craft for the day left, he decided another template wouldn't be too bad. Creating another template, Oikawa cleaned up and began to head out the door. Now all that awaited were the evals on his new crafts.

[15555] CD: 8 [7+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+3 EXP

ID: (15555)

[15556] CD: 12 [11+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Grimm Reaper)

ID: (15556)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Curved Sword)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage)
Description: (An Egyptian sickle sword made with metallic ore found on the ninth floor. The blade extremely sharp. Allowing the user to slice through the thickest of beasts and materials.)

[15557] CD: 5 [4+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

ID: (15553)
Roll: (5) [4+1]

snake walked into the shop and instantly saw a cutlass on a rack. he rushes over to the gleaming sword seeing that the price is 440 Col and 3 Materials; he takes up the sword into his hands and walks up to the counter. he calls for the owner hoping he wouldn't have to wait too long for him to get to him. snake examines the blade and sees a symbol on the hilt and two snakes etched on the blade. he gives a slight grin and looks back up to see oikawa standing there. snake holds up the sword to were the light shines off it. he smiles and puts the payment onto the table. he waves good bye and walks out of the store.

Name: (Twin Snake Sword)

ID: (12865)
Roll: (12)
Item Type: (One-Handed Curved Sword)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage )
Description: (A short, thick saber, with a slightly curved black blade sharpened on the cutting edge. Etched into the blade are two cobras spiraling around one another.)

+Twin Snake Sword (cutlass / curved sword)

-440 col

-3 mat

As Freeze walked in the shop, he was astonished by the number of weapons and combat equipment displayed. Especially the swords got his attention and it looks like art for him. After looking at so many swords to buy, one got his attention. The sword was named Leviticus and it does 2 damage plus it was a broadsword so he can do 3 damage to it! Well, he is taking an another and he needs to increase his damage even for a little bit. So he took the sword and placed it in the counter. "Hello? Is the owner here?" he called for the owner.

If the owner appeared, he will then say "Hello sir ahh I want to buy this sword. I just wanted to make sure that's not pre-ordered so that's why im purchasing it face-to-face". After that, he left the store leaving 700 Col on the counter.

If the owner didn't appeared, Freeze will thought of this as a pre-ordered sword. So he returned the sword to its place then left the store without buying anything.

Name: (Leviticus)

ID: (12592)

Roll: (10)

Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage)

Description: (A silver handled broadsword with a golden hilt. The blade seems to be chiseled from diamonds as it shimmers from every angle. The weapon is crafted with dealing damage and as such it has quite the cutting edge.)

(OOC:Sorry about the post. It's just that the sword was made 2 months ago and somebody might've already bought it. Maybe, you just forgot to remove it from the list. I am just making sure)

Ding. The sound of the bell when a potential customer walked in. Oikawa shut down the furnace and waltzed to the front room. he observed the relatively new player as the boy gazed at rack after rack. He was looking for something and had Oikawa almost offered him some suggestions when the newbie suddenly grabbed a sword from the wall and brought it to the counter. Exiting the door frame he was standing in, Oikawa went to him to talk business.

"Ahh yes that sword is for sell. I keep my stock up to date for the most part. So usually if it's on display, it is for sell." The brunette player placed 700 col on the counter. Although the price was 750, Oikawa decided he didn't care about making a fuss over it and accepted the Col. As he gave the boy his weapon, he thanked him for his business and waved as he walked out the door.

+700 Col

-1 Leviticus

Zeri walked into the Gurando Foji once again in hopes that Oikawa can make him some armor. Zeri took a quick look around before he went up to the front."Hello...Oikawa...I would like to have some armor made for me please..."

Name: Chaotic Dragon Armor

Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 damage migitation, +1 heavy momentum

Description: A full armor set made from oynx ignots and magma ores. It is said to withstand some of the strongest attacks that is thrown at it. It also has the mark of a dragon fused into the armor, which it's said to give its wearer hidden strength to push through even the thoughest of fights.

"So...how much will it cost to have it made?" Zeri asked Oikawa.

Zeri walked into the Gurando Foji once again in hopes that Oikawa can make him some armor. Zeri took a quick look around before he went up to the front."Hello...Oikawa...I would like to have some armor made for me please..."

Name: Chaotic Dragon Armor

Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 damage migitation, +1 heavy momentum

Description: A full armor set made from oynx ignots and magma ores. It is said to withstand some of the strongest attacks that is thrown at it. It also has the mark of a dragon fused into the armor, which it's said to give its wearer hidden strength to push through even the thoughest of fights.

"So...how much will it cost to have it made?" Zeri asked Oikawa.

Not long after the mystery player had left, a familiar face walked in. Zeri had a order request and placed it before the blonde. Scanning it over, Oikawa nodded and answered Zeri's question. "Well since there is no longer a guild, there's no longer a discount, but I'll make this your last discount. 900 Col my friend. I'll PM you when it is done." With that, Oikawa turned back tot he back room and began to start on his latest commission.

May 16th- Attempt 1 & 2 & 3

After prepping the furnace and cleaning the table, Oikawa placed the materials inside to heat them up. Once they were warmed, he then placed them on the table and began to craft. The first one resulted in a very bad item that turned to pixels seconds later. the second craft went no better than the first as it became a bad item and instead of try to salvage it, the blonde instead just tossed it altogether. The third material resulted in an Uncommon he had no use for, so he made it into a template and placed it int the template bin.

[16194] CD: 2 [1+1]

Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

[16195] CD: 3 [2+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

[16196] CD: 8 [7+1]

Success

-1 Material

+2 EXP

ID: (16196)

May 18th- Attempt 4 & 5 & 6 & 7

Oikawa was becoming disheartened. Maybe I have been away from my profession too long. I'm extremely rusty. Placing his hammer to the 4th material, Oikawa begin to hammer out what soon became a Perfect Chest Armor. "Finally something good!" The next three crafts were sporadic. He had a good one followed by a rare, and ended with an Uncommon. Well it certainly could've been worse. He thought as he began to close up the shop for the day.

[16198] CD: 12 [11+1]

Success

-1 Material

+8 EXP

This roll will be used for Rolland's armor seeing how Zeri is deceased and it is still unused.

Name: (Lionheart Armor of Vaelen Faraam)

ID: (16198)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: (Heavy Armor)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Thorns)
Description: (A suit of armor with the common European style Knight look, though heavily modified in the appearance, it still holds that old fashion look to it. The armor's name origin's is unknown but when worn, the user gains a stunning amount of courage, similar to the phrase, heart and courage of a lion. It breathes the very essence of a knight, noble one at that, this armor, has a setting of blue clothing tattered in certain places, and a set of white fur like ornaments along the shoulders. Which extends around the back of the shoulders and connects to the other shoulder link, this armor gives the bearer a slight less armor defense than others, but makes for it to lash out at the foes that try to attack.)

[16199] CD: 5 [4+1]

Success

-1 Material

+2 EXP

ID: (16199)
Roll: (5) [4+1]

[16200] CD: 10 [9+1]

Success

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Summertime Blaze)

ID: (16200)
Roll: (10) [9+1]
Item Type: (Shield)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage Mitigation and +1 Thorns)
Description: (A small fiery orange shield easy to use for a rapier master. It is said to be so hot it damages whoever hits it.)

[16201] CD: 9 [8+1]

Success

-1 Material

+3 EXP

ID: (16201)
Roll: (9) [8+1]

The first floor was amazing, the cool summer air brushing along the floors grounds and the sound of players and NPC's alike wandering about the Town of Beginnings, the sight of players with others and conversating was a pleasant scene. The sound of heavy metal though broke that peaceful event as players all looked at the figure walking about the floor and they all began to stare as he was completely covered in a suit of plate armor. The figure now in front of a blacksmithing shop smiled and opened the door and walked into the building, as he looked around through the slits in his helm he called out. "Hello?" He said as the little bell rang twice, once for him entering and the second for the door closing as he walked to the counter and rubbed his chin. *Is there anyone here?* He thought to himself as he looked about and thought about his new gear.

The familiar ring of a bell alerted Oikawa that he had customers. Haven't had one in a while... Well best not keep them waiting. A small grey leopard cub yawned as he awoke from his nap. Stretching, it followed the blonde to the front room. "Yes I'm here. The name's Oikawa. Nice to meet you." Gesturing for a handshake, the blonde wondered what kind of business he was in for. "So what can I help you with?"

The sound of a male voice snapped the figures head to him, and saw a hand outstretched to him as a gesture of welcoming, a smile rose from the figures lips as he took his hand and shook back. "Pleasure, the names Rolland Akizura, but Rolland is just fine, I'm here to perform a trade value if you can do that, I have two items on me I would like to trade in for two items of the same value." "I have a Longsword and this armor, I would like you to craft me a new armor and sword please." He said as he tapped his helm and a flutter of snow white hair trickled down his face and covered his right eye, as the sapphire blue one gazed at him. "I was hoping for a more... calmer tones theme for the new one, the whole Black Knight theme is getting old for me, I want a more calmer theme."

He said as he pulled out his demonic sword and placed it on the counter, and smiled, "I would like a Jian style sword made, and a European Knight Armor for the one I have currently." He said as he opened his HUD and unequipped his armor and a flash of blue happened as now a black leather coat appeared under the armor, and he placed the ornate black plate metal suit of armor on the counter. "If you can do that I will trade in both these, if not then I will abide to your terms, but until then I will keep them til I can meet your requirements." He said as his peach pale tan colour skin gave off a almost heavenly glow as he was a very young looking gentlemen, about around the age of 19, but his looks was almost of the age of 16, some mistook him for that age, and he never really did care to correct them if they did.

-Armor-

98d06b356954c8faa7742b80.jpg

-Weapon-

4330462.jpg

The blonde pondered the proposition. He actually did have a trade-in policy. He hasn't had to use it at all yet but he feared that this type of policy in conjunction with a new customer might not bring back business considering like most trade-ins, the customers item would be valued less than that of which he sells it for. I suppose an exception is in order. I'll accept one of the trade ins at full value and just have him pay for the other.

Staring at Rolland, Oikawa finally gave an answer. "Here's what I can do. I normally have a trade-in value guide posted on the glass counter towards our left, however, since you are a new customer and I value all business, I'll broker you a deal. I'll  value a trade in for one of your items at full value for a brand new one in exchange. However, I prefer if you pay for the second one at 1100 Col or trade in your second item at trade value and pay the difference. Sound doable?"

Rolland looked at the blonde boy and held up his finger, "Okay I will, but let me get more Col for the second one and I will trade in the item and pay the different off, I don't want to go out into the field not ready for combat." "You'll get my armor as the full trade in, then when I get the extra Col, since I only have 200 on me, then I will bring in my longsword and pay the difference with the trade in." He said as he held out his hand and looked at the boy, "Tell me, who am I to thank for this deal, I might spread the word among my guild about a certain Blacksmith." He said with a grin on his face, as his pearl white teeth flashed, and sparkled like the stars in the night sky, "And to let you know, I always keep my promises, The Lord of Nights never breaks a deal or promise, you can count on that." He said using his self proclaimed name that he gave himself as he was trying to make a name for himself in the ranks of Aincrad.

"We have a deal then, " replied the blonde as he grasped Rolland's hand a gave it a firm shake. "The name is Oikawa "The Faint". Self-proclaimed that is. Soon enough it'll be Oikawa the Faint Death for how quickly I can bring down my enemies. But that talk is for another time, Lord of Nights." With a charming grin of his own, Oikawa looked the male in the eyes as their agreement settled.

"The armor will be completed soon enough. The sword shouldn't take too many days after. Expect a PM tomorrow at the worst for the armor."

Rolland smiled as he picked up his sword Nidhogg and looked at Oikawa and smiled, "Then I leave you with Eternal Melody, be sure if that armor fails to be crafted I... wait... you need the info thats right, hold on let me write this for you at least." He said turning about and grabbing a slip of paper and coal fragment and began sketching the armor out, for Oikawa and a idea of the armor he wanted as he would do the weapon when the time came as he finished it up he handed it to him. "Basically its a heavily modified European Knight armor, lightweight but strong enough to be used for heavy battles, blue I want it to be this Azure blue colour around the clothing parts here and here."

He said pointing at the areas, "As well as a fur like neck that starts here and extends all the way around the back to here." He said pointing to the shoulders and and back region as he smiled, "And one more thing, please name it something extraordinary like LIonheart or something like that, like.... Lionheart Armor of Vaelen Faraam... or like that.." He said as he smiled, and then turned his back to Oikawa, "I'll show you the weapon when I get the Col... heres a friend request hit me a PM when you need something, Ciao Amigo." He said as then he walked out the door with all the info written down for him and the armor he had on the counter as Rolland scurried off to the fields to get his Col.

OCC: Just use the Template in the second spoilers.

-Trade In-

Transaction #1

Name: Eternal Melody

Your Profession: N/A

Your Rank: N/A

Roll: N/A

Item Type: Heavy Plate Armor [Heavy Armor]

Shop: Catfish Forge

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Damage Mitigation

Description: A suit of armor, worn by a Black Knight, the armor gives off a cold feeling when anyone is near it, as the air itself become ice cold to the feel, the metal feels cold, even in the hottest of weather. Black as the night sky, and just as dark as the hearts of men, this armor is not only powerful. But keeps the wearer from feeling the effects of it's weight, and the attack of his/her foes.

-Item getting out- 

Transaction #1

Name: Lionheart Armor of Vaelen Faraam 

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Shop: [sHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge)

Enhancements: +2 Damage Mitigation; +1 Thorn

Description: A suit of armor with the common European style Knight look, though heavily modified in the appearance, it still holds that old fashion look to it. The armor's name origin's is unknown but when worn, the user gains a stunning amount of courage, similar to the phrase, heart and courage of a lion. It breathes the very essence of a knight, noble one at that, this armor, has a setting of blue clothing tattered in certain places, and a set of white fur like ornaments along the shoulders. Which extends around the back of the shoulders and connects to the other shoulder link, this armor gives the bearer a slight less armor defense than others, but makes for it to lash out at the foes that try to attack.

Photo:.

Faraam_Set_Concept.jpg

Shuyin had heard a lot of good things about the Grand Forge from players all over the starting city. Deciding that it was time to upgrade his gear, Shuyin ventured into the shop. Watching as the shop keeper seemed to be finishing up a sale, he waited patiently before approaching. Once he was sure the deal had concluded Shuyin walked up and introduced himself.

"Hello, the name is Shuyin and I've herd a lot about your forge" Shuyin held out his hand to shake "That being said I was wondering if you could craft up this item for me." Pulling a piece of paper from his pocket he opened it up and placed it on the table so the player could view the specs. "If you don't mind I prefer to pay in mats"

Name: Winterthorn

Item Type: Rapier

Enhancements: + 2 Accuracy, + 1 Damage

Description:

gemtail_rapier.png

Rolland smiled as he picked up his sword Nidhogg and looked at Oikawa and smiled, "Then I leave you with Eternal Melody, be sure if that armor fails to be crafted I... wait... you need the info thats right, hold on let me write this for you at least." He said turning about and grabbing a slip of paper and coal fragment and began sketching the armor out, for Oikawa and a idea of the armor he wanted as he would do the weapon when the time came as he finished it up he handed it to him. "Basically its a heavily modified European Knight armor, lightweight but strong enough to be used for heavy battles, blue I want it to be this Azure blue colour around the clothing parts here and here."

He said pointing at the areas, "As well as a fur like neck that starts here and extends all the way around the back to here." He said pointing to the shoulders and and back region as he smiled, "And one more thing, please name it something extraordinary like LIonheart or something like that, like.... Lionheart Armor of Vaelen Faraam... or like that.." He said as he smiled, and then turned his back to Oikawa, "I'll show you the weapon when I get the Col... heres a friend request hit me a PM when you need something, Ciao Amigo." He said as then he walked out the door with all the info written down for him and the armor he had on the counter as Rolland scurried off to the fields to get his Col.

OCC: Just use the Template in the second spoilers.

-Trade In-

Transaction #1

-Item getting out- 

Transaction #1

Once Rolland explained what and how he wanted to be crafted, Oikawa grinned and got excited to work. "I like detail. This'll be fun. Like I said I 'll have this completed at worst by tomorrow." Accepting the friend request, the blonde waved as the interesting Lord of Nights exited the shop. Looks like I have quite the job ahead of me. Time to get started. Heading to the crafting room, Oikawa could see King had nuzzled up in his usual spot. Grabbing a few mats from the storage, he prepared the furnace and grabbed his gloves. He put the mats into the furnace to allow them to warm. Once they were ready, Oikawa placed them out on the table for crafting.

Shuyin had heard a lot of good things about the Grand Forge from players all over the starting city. Deciding that it was time to upgrade his gear, Shuyin ventured into the shop. Watching as the shop keeper seemed to be finishing up a sale, he waited patiently before approaching. Once he was sure the deal had concluded Shuyin walked up and introduced himself.

"Hello, the name is Shuyin and I've herd a lot about your forge" Shuyin held out his hand to shake "That being said I was wondering if you could craft up this item for me." Pulling a piece of paper from his pocket he opened it up and placed it on the table so the player could view the specs. "If you don't mind I prefer to pay in mats"

Name: Winterthorn

Item Type: Rapier

Enhancements: + 2 Accuracy, + 1 Damage

Description:

gemtail_rapier.png

Oikawa hadn't noticed that another customer had entered his shop. Returning to the front, the young man introduced himself as Shuyin. Shaking his hand, he listened as the newcomer commented that he had heard good things about his shop, the young man wondered if Oikawa could make him weapon. Oikawa read over the paper he placed on the counter ad rubbed his chin. "Ahh a rapier user. Just like myself. I can certainly have this made. I'll PM you in a few days. As for the payment, that is fine. 5 mats." Oikawa then added the commission to his to-do-list.