I'm bored and want to get know everyone's charecters better.

Ok so as a man that likes many genres of music I just had a great idea. What if I were to get more familiar with everyone's charecters by simply picking out a theme for people's charecters. Ok hear me out just reply to the post with a link to your journal and if you want to throw in one of your favorite RP's that really define your charecter go ahead. Il read over all of it then il select a "theme" now because I like a lot of genres the theme could literally be anything from EDM to a song from an anime OST or something like that. This could be fun so I already thought about my charecter and selected a theme it's sleep alone by two door cinema club here's the link if you don't know it.

so il just reply to this topic after I have selected a song with the link right now I can promise it won't be anything related to SAO and it won't be darude sandstorm
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not *quite* as familiar with my character as I'd like to be so far, but I think this song by Ayur suits the more contemplative side of him:

Everyone has their more sociable side, which would call for a different kind of song, but this is what I would associate with his thoughts. 

And I really liked all of those songs you guys posted! The music video for Sleep Alone is something, haha. But I especially liked Not a Saint- great song choice.
  • 2 weeks later...