Have You Ever Had Surgery? >.>

I Have I'll tell you the story

We where gonna rent a car... right?

Well We got into the car.

To try it out.

and I had opened the door and shut it again, wierdly I had my hand close to the bottom of the door.

(I was probably asleep)

Well then magically I guess it opened and shut the door

(The wind)

Next thing I know my fingers where stuck in the bottom of the door.

My mom wouldn't stop driving

(It was april fools day two years ago when this had happened)

and i yelled OUCH she...

stopped in the middle of the highway and I had to get my fingers unstuck they where backwards... now

So we had to return the car to it's owner and we had to drive back to the house.

To get me a simple ICEPACK.

That and sleep... pretty much helped me a LOT

That is how I broke my fingers...

Holeh creep... ThAt NoW iS wOrTh Crying OvEr FoR

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN OTHER NEWS! I visited a friend at the hospital located two blocks from my house who had kidney stones. Today my mom teased me that she had agents in the city Im living in (Im just short of an hour drive from them). She said that I walked (normally I bike everywhere) to the hospital in seemingly perfect condition. She even knew the time I went in. We laughed and she told me that the ONE person outside on break was a friend on hers and recognized me (I resemble my mother and her side of the family).

One time when I was in the hospital for one of my "yearly" surgeries, my friend visited me and I expected her to, but I didn't know when I told my mom i'd go out and wait for her. I opened the door and there she was. I was SOOO surprised! She stayed past visiting hours and played Mario Cart and watched Youtube video's with me. (I looked like Edward Elric in the hospital minus the bandages) I was glad to see her and sad when she left. I sometimes want to have them keep me so she can visit me again...or at least another friend...^V^

One time when I was in the hospital for one of my "yearly" surgeries, my friend visited me and I expected her to, but I didn't know when I told my mom i'd go out and wait for her. I opened the door and there she was. I was SOOO surprised! She stayed past visiting hours and played Mario Cart and watched Youtube video's with me. (I looked like Edward Elric in the hospital minus the bandages) I was glad to see her and sad when she left. I sometimes want to have them keep me so she can visit me again...or at least another friend...^V^

EDWARD ELRIC

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!

That aside, your friend is awesome.

.-. ooh gosh everyone has a story of surgeries but me. One day im going to look back at this moment and hope I never said that, because Then I would have you all cutting me and sawing me apart so I can have a surgery.

-puts away hacksaw- N-n-no we won't mutilate you forcing the need for a trip to the ER. That's ridiculous.

• 3 months later...

Sounds very similar to me when I was 5 years old, I tripped and busted up 4 of my top teeth, now they didnt come out but they were messed up pretty badly, had to have them removed, as all i had left was my top canine teeth. And that kids is how vampires are born. 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm. When I was 6 or 7 years old.. A family member of mine kicked me in the head and sent me into a wooden table that held a lamp. The wood split my head open and the lamp fell on me. I had to have surgery on the left side of my face to reconstruct part of it. To this day I have memory problems and suffer not remembering my childhood at times.

• 4 weeks later...