Hello all!  So I got bored and something Oikawa did inspired me and I decided to try making an SAO TGC.  I just started so everything is basic but for the most part there are three basic cards:  Player/familiar  <>  Pker/Monster  <>  Item/battlefield.  The goal of the game has not been set yet either but for pk players I'll let you know that pkers can play on either the player's side or the monster's.  Or we could possibly add in a third party so it's a battle between players, pkers and monsters, idk.  I'm not very good at numbers and mechanics and that's why I'm using the basic structure of how the forum combat works with these cards.  If you would like to give suggestions as to the mechanics and rules, and how you think all the cards should work please let me know through comment or pm!  If you'd like your character or gear made into a card please fill in the info below!

Name:

Pker?:

Nickname/Title:

Sex:

Height:

Base Dmg:

MIT (Just skill mit, no gear included): 

Gear (weapon, armor, trinkets):

Two favorite sword arts:

And if you could send the info on your weapon, armor, sheild/trinket as well that would be great  :)

Suggestion for ability (for example, my character has a split personality named Ulises who's based on anger so when another player dies while he's on the field or he reaches 1/4 health Itzal is replaced with Ulises for the remainder of the fight)

Also.  If there is a mob you've faced or know about, or a boss or mini boss, please let me know.  And if there is an area in SAO you'd like turned into a card (because battlegrounds will be included as they determine if players/monsters get buffs or debuffs) please message or post.  Thank you for reading this!

Edited by Itzal

Name: Baldur
Pker?: No
Nickname/Title: Gaijin Samurai
Sex: M
Height: 6 FT
Base Dmg: 12
Two favorite sword arts:
Iai 1x10 Stun & Gen Getsu 2x3 AoE

Ability suggestion - Nukiuchi - Baldur can immediately attack with Iai against a monster on the same turn he's brought into play without causing him to tap (or whatever your mechanic for that is called)

Name: Hikoru

Pker?: For now, yes

Nickname/Title: Master of Shadows

Sex: Male

Height: 5'7

Base Dmg: 13

MIT (Just skill mit, no gear included): 20

Gear (weapon, armor, trinkets): You can check my signature as I'm on my phone and can't really check :P

Two favorite sword arts: Eternal Cyclone, and that's all I mainly use 

Ability: My US, Shadowed Path. Use that. Yeah, use that 

Name: Jonathan 

Pker?: No

Nickname/Title:  The Morning Star

Height: 5'8

Base Dmg: 5

MIT 3  if using a shield Mit is 16

Gear (weapon, armor, trinkets):     Morning Shield- Polished Sword-  Black Leather Armor (For more Info, Check my journal)

Two favorite sword arts: Vertical Arc and Vertices Square

Ability: Stone Wall When Jonathan Reaches 1/4 of his max HP - he recovers 20 HP and gains 10 MIT for the remainder of the fight (Only able to use once) 

Name: Macradon

Pker?: Lol no

Nickname/Title: Mac/The Blood Crusader

Height: 164 cm.

Base Dmg: 13

MIT (Just skill mit, no gear included): 12

Gear (weapon, armor, trinkets): Scarecrow's Sickle; Demonic Two Handed Straight Sword with a chance of causing Bleed DOT. (+6 Damage, +1 Bleed)
Blood Crusader's Vambracers; a set of vambraces made with materials with healing and recovering abilities. (+2 Recovery, +1 Regen)
Blood Crusader's Halfplate; A set of halfplate torso armor with small spaulders. (+54 Mitigation)

Two favorite sword arts:
Fight Blade - 6x1 - AoE - (12 Energy) - A mid-tier sword art that utilizes a mixture of over, under, and middle-cuts across multiple targets.
Calamitous Tragedy - 4x3 - (12 Energy) - A high-tier skill that employs multiple high powered under and middle-cut strokes.

Ability: Crowd control; Macradon has a large amount of AOE attacks he can use, and death is the best CC. If Macradon is blocked or blocks multiple enemies, deal full damage to all enemies.

Fields I'd like to be seen as cards: 7th floor/Mountain Range, because Macradon loves dem mountains.

Edited by Macradon