[PP-F1] To build a ship, a HUGE ship <<Rovanian wars part 1>> (Beat, Kasier, Hakai, Itzal, Jomei)

ID: 69465
LD: 5

Kasier looked around once more in hopes that she will be able to gather materials near the outskirts of the woods. She didn’t want to head too deep into the forest mainly due to the fact that there will be monsters deeper inside, and for a healer like she, there was no way that she could fend for her. In fact, she was very tempted to go back and get Itzal to act as a protection for her. Still, she knew that she couldn’t always keep Itzal to herself. Eventually, if she bugged the black-haired man too much, then there’s a point when the man might get bored for her. Perhaps that is inevitable, but Kasier can at least delay to process.

A sigh followed when she realized that she had failed to find any materials in the surrounding area in which she was currently located. It was a sign that she must carry on in a different location so she might have more success. It was then that Kasier saw Itzal walking towards her to join her. The man came over and asked her for whether she wanted to do this quest for enjoyment or she actually just wanted the SP.

“Well, I guess it is kind of both. I mean this is the first event quest that I have ever participated in so that is something new and that does drive my interest. Ultimately though, it is for the rewards and the skill points. That is what you need in order to become higher leveled and that is what everyone should strive for, right?” Kasier said, stopping when she felt like she had said too much. “How about you? By the way, you don’t have to feel obligated to come talk to me all the time, I would feel guilty about stealing away your time and life.”

Noble Wood: 4
Premium Meat: 0
Kasier’s Gathered Materials: 1

Edited by Kasier
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itzal listened to Kasier give her answer and nodded as she spoke.  "I agree with you, although I don't think levels and skills should be the main thing we strive for.  Granted we need to get players out of this world as soon as we can, but I found that it's friendship, relationships, those things that I end up seeking more than levels.  You gave me some advice not too long ago to slow down and just enjoy the world.  And I'm working towards that.  Speaking of which, thank you for that advice."  It was then she told him he didn't need to feel obligated or guilty not to spend time with her.  He shook his head with a smile.  "I don't feel obligated or guilty not to hang out with you Kasier.  I know I can't see you every moment of the day.  However I want to spend time with you.  I want to get to know you more.  I want to have great conversations with you.  I enjoy being around you and any chance I have to do something with you I'll take it.  It's easier to do something with someone else than alone.  Especially if you enjoy the company of the other individual." 

ID#  69491  LD:  2+6=8

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

"God damn it!!!" Zandra shouted out loud as she saw the boars health. They only had a tiny tiny piece health left. "Couldnt you just be dead already!" Zandra said. Here, most of her damage would be taken up from their mitigation, meaning no difference on their health. But, she still needed to bypass that mitigation. At least she didnt had to use such a poweful sword art, so she would be able to take them out without using her strongest aoe that drained her of energy so fast. So she choosed some that was more then half as weak. With this sword art, she started with charging the boars with her shoulder first. She ran straigth into the nearest mob and made it back a few steps. Then she let her big axe crush thru the last tiny bit of health they had left. She watched as they exploded into an ocean of white and blue crystals. She looked at her reward screen with a smile. "Now we have some nice fat." She said to the grouop as she closed the screen and walked back to them.

ID: 69518

BD: 7 Hit 27x6=162-130=32

LD: 14+3=17: 18,176 col, 4 animal fat, 4 materials

ENG: 51/112

Edited by Zandra

ID# 69523 results:

Loot: 7 Fail

Hakai glanced around again. People in the group had split up into a fighting group and a gathering group. She hadnt yet made a move to join either group, so she took a moment to think about it before deciding that she should join up with the material gatherers even though she wasnt really prepared for a gathering expedition. She followed Itzal silently, planning to gather a bit and then maybe find a mob or something to fight for materials. She could certainly take on a few enemies herself. She listened, once again staying silent as Itzal and Kasier talked to each other. She wasnt particularly interested Kasiers abandonment issues, at least not at the moment. She glanced around at the ground, unable to find any materials. She wasnt about to suffer through searching if she wasnt going to find anything. That happened all to often whenever she tried to find materials. She made the decision then and there to fight some monsters instead. Plus, Itzal looked like he had this who gathering thing under his belt.

Edited by Hakai

Zandra walked up to the irishman that she loved with a smile. He had let her fight the boars all on her own. She wondered why. Thou it dosent matter now. Now that she was close to him again. When she looked at the other she saw that it seemed Kasier and Itzal was close. Real close. Was there something going on between them? Well, if that was the case, that wasnt anything of her business. "So, you guys are also working towards building a boat." Or rather to get material so the shipmaster could build a boat for them. "I just gained some Premium meat. Thou I need to higher my damage to work effectively." She swiped in the air and a few moments later, a banner apeared. She slammed the spear in the ground and an aura surronded each person in the party

Banner of command used on whole party

Edited by Zandra

Itzal heard the woman address them and he listened to her.  "Wait, we have to get meat from monsters?  I didn't know that."  Suddenly the woman stuck a banner into the ground and he saw his base damage go up by one point.  Surprised but pleased he nodded his thanks to her and turned to Kasier.  "Want to fight some mobs?  We can search for the wood any time we'd like.  And besides.  I'd like to fight alongside you for once," he finished with a chuckle.  Itzal opened his battle ready menu and equipped Niger Natio, Ascendant's Rosario, and Oblivion Ring, raising all his stats quickly.  He still had yet to update Oblivion Ring and thus he only had 2 accuracy rather than 3, but that was fine.  He waved over to @Beatbox"Hey Beat!  We're about to take on a few monsters!  If you want to join us you can, otherwise you could use my cloak to search if you'd like!"  After that he heard rustling in the bushes and turned around.  A wolf charged at the group and he noticed that this one was a much darker coat than the wolves he had befriended here.  Sighing he flourished Ascendant's Rosario through the air and took his defensive stance.

Mob info:  1 wolves  <>  320 hp  <>  32 MIT  <>  10 dmg

Itzal:  640 hp  <>  3 MIT  <>  8+1 base dmg  <>  3 evasion  <>  2 accuracy  <>  2 bleeding  <>  Meditation

Edited by Itzal

ID# 69538 results:

Battle: 8 Hit! Envenom Activated  Amatsu no Homura - 3x3 - AoE - (18 Energy)  (1 [base]+5[skill]+2 [Katana])=8 x9= 72-35= 37 DMG

MOB: 2 Miss

Hakai looked at the players surrounding her. She didnt even know what builds they had, no way was she about to fight with them blind. If she was to fight with them she wanted to know every detail of their builds in order to develop a strategy for them. She wandered away from the group and further into the forest where she was certain there would be enemy mobs. Just as she had expected, it was only a moment or two after she got away from the others that she was attacked by a pack of four wolves. She unsheathed her katana and smirked, flicking the blade to the side. As far as she could tell, she was far enough away from the others that they couldnt get in her way, and she was fine with that. She raised the katana and slashed to either side of her to warm up before unleashing three incredibly strong slashes at the mobs, her blade ripping through them and filling the air with the sound of sizzling coming from the wolves as her envenom burned in their veins. She easily dodged any counter attack and prepared to attack once more.

Hakai: 500/500  32/50 | Mit: 27 | EVA: 3 | Blight: 2 Envenom: 2 |

Wolf: 201/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 3/4]

Hakai's Battle Theme:

Edited by Hakai

Now, that Zandra had dealt with the first threat, it seemed the others had entered their own figths. Well, they did need fat, so she guessed it was a good thing. And if she interrupted, it would only make it harder for them since the mobs must be stronger. Even if there would be fun, fighting side by side with other players, today she couldnt. Today she needed to stay out and be the soloplayer she actual was. She kicked a small rock on the ground, making it roll a few meters. 'Well, we do need wood as well. I can just start looking some myself now that I need to rest. She took forth a piece of food that would make it easier for her to find any high quality wood. It seemed the other had already found a bunch. But maybe she would be able to find at least one piece.

Food eaten- +3 on LD. Total LD:+6

ID: 69541

LD: 5+6=11 <Normal wood> x1

Edited by Zandra

ID: 69552
LD: 14

Kasier looked around really quickly, making sure that there wasn’t any additional wood that was around for her to take and claim for the ship. Of course, she couldn’t really be expected to get the most wood planks because her build really does not allow her to do this. With her build, all she could do was heal and it was ironic that so far, she really hasn’t been doing that much healing. It would be great if she can get some practice in before the first boss fight that she would eventually participate in. A nod was given as Kasier listened to Itzal, silently acknowledging his answer.

Kasier then suddenly heard that Itzal wanted to fight some mobs and despite the fact that she did quite enjoy the peacefulness of the material gathering session, she wouldn’t mind fighting some boars or other mobs if that is what Itzal wanted. It was quite cheesy really, that she would say that she lived for Itzal… But that might possibly be true. There was no one else in this game, at least; so far that she would support at any cost, that she would love at any cost.

“Sure, I wouldn’t mind some meat gathering.” She responded simply, looking back suddenly and catching glimpse of blonde hair, not sure if it was Beatbox or the other girl, before glancing right back at Itzal, waiting for him to make the first move if he did in fact want to fight mobs for meat. “Not sure if I can do much in terms of damage though. The most that I can do is probably wait for you to get damaged and then heal you up… Or maybe try and inflict some status conditions on the mobs.”

Noble Wood: 4
Premium Meat: 4

Edited by Kasier

ID# 69554 results:

Loot: 17 1 Noble Wood acquired

MOB: 10 Hit! 12-27=1x4= 4 DMG

Hakai frowned at the enemy mobs, gripping her katana loosely, planning to defend herself for a short while while she allowed her venom to do it's work. It would be a waste to attack now, as if she got envenom again it would only refresh the effect, which wouldn't be as good. If only she had that katana she had ordered... Then she could be trying to inflict bleed as well. The wolves circled her, penning her in to the point where she really didnt have anywhere to dodge to. One after the other they attacked, two getting bites on one of her legs, and the other  two on either arm before releasing her and backing off warily. She checked her health bar. She was fine, the wolves had barely done any damage. She smirked and proceeded to reach down and pick up a piece of noble wood before returning her attention to the fight.

Hakai: 496/500  33/50 | Mit: 27 | EVA: 3 | Blight: 2 Envenom: 2 |

Wolf: 189/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 2/4]

Noble Wood: 5

Edited by Hakai

The small group have started to split up. Hakai was figthing four wolfs on her own, it seemed to go without any problems. So Zandra turned to the others. Itzal and beat had started to fight a lonely wolf. It seemed Kasier continued to search for wood, but she kept herself close to Itzal. Last, she turned towards her spouse. "Hey Jomei, why are you just standing there? Maybe it isnt fun to do this. But we have to if we shall be able to build a ship and defeat that seamonster." Zandrq swiped and brought up another food that she started to eat. You could call this a farm for the special items as much as one for col and materials. So she would definitely have good use of this that made mobs drop more col then usual. Then she herd a ping and looked up and saw her energy now was back to full. "Well well, time to search for some prey."

ID# 69560 results:

MOB: 5 Miss

Hakai let her katana fall to her side, already bored with these wolves. They really werent entertaining her anymore, they were just hissing in pain and completely failing to land hits on her. She effortlessly dodged their attacks, waiting for her poison to do it's work and for her energy to regenerate. She raised her katana again and prepared for her next attack. She was going to burn these wolves from the inside out with her poison, and then she was going to harvest the animal fat from them for this boat. She paused before lowering her weapon again. She would wait for the best opportunity to strike, and she wouldnt fail. She glanced around at the others they all seemed to be doing fine, so there was no need for her to intervene.

Hakai: 496/500  33/50 | Mit: 27 | EVA: 3 | Blight: 2 Envenom: 2 |

Wolf: 177/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 1/4]

Edited by Hakai

Everyone that was figthing seemed to fight wolves. But there wasnt any wolves for her to battle. Zandra scratched the back of her head. Maybe she now had refulled energy, but that was useless unless she had mobs to spend it on. But it seemed her luck was changing. A hundred meters away, a pack of eigth large wolfes was approaching. Their fur was dark, almost black and filled with scars. They looked like they would be a wolf kings palace guard or something. Zandra almost got a little scared. But she quickly gathered herself together. She was over level fifty, getting closer to sixty for each passing day. After all her hard training it wouldnt be that long until she hit sixty. Thou that would mean that she wouldnt be able to do effective farming hunts anymore. Unless she could lay her hands on a phase weapon. Or better, that unique skill that ignores mitigation. Very well, she had to think about that later. She activated her charge skill and darted towards the nearest four wolfes and activated her strongest AOE skill, reducing four of the wolves health to half. Thou the wolfes countered as well and all eigth reduced her health.

ID: 69562
BD: 5+3=8 Hit 32x14=448-130=318 dmg
MD: 3+3=6 Hit 10x8=80 dmg

Zandra: 1055/1135 (84/112)

Boar 1-4: 250/568
Boar 5-8: 568/568

Edited by Zandra

Itzal nodded to Kasier as she volunteered to help fight the monster.  With Kasier he had absolutely nothing to fear.  And as she approached him he smiled.  "You realize that I'm not the best at damage either right?  Base eight is the best I can do until all the other scout based skills are maxed out.  Which will take some time indeed.  Either way, I'm looking forward to fighting along side you again rather than against you."  Before he could charge however, two other wolves emerged out of nowhere.  Itzal grinned.  "Ok then, this is going to be a bit more entertaining than I first thought."  Itzal charged the three wolves and they followed suit.  As he charged he leaped into the air, surprising the wolves, and his sword glowed purple before shooting three bolts of energy through the three monsters.  They all flinched from the blow and the moment Itzal landed he charged at the three, striking over and over again using Soul Barrage, a technique he developed.  He swung his sword, let go, and struck within a nanosecond afterwards by grabbing and swinging with his left arm.  Had he hit the monsters, they would have been hit about three to five times each in the first two seconds.  However they weren't stupid and leaped back, continuing to retreat or evade the strikes, not daring to attack back.

@Kasier

ID#  69576  BD:  7  CD:  6  MD:  5-3=2

Itzal:  640/640  <>  50/64

Wolf1:  264/320

Wolf2:  264/320

Wolf3:  264/320

Wolf4:  264/320

Edited by Itzal

Zandra looked down at her arm where one of the wolfs have bitten her. Was she stupid that fought without armour? Those wolfs would have to bite her more then a hundred times if they wanted to be a threat to her. Thou she would rest between each pack to regain her energy, and that would refill her health to maximum as well. She looked at the four wolfes that was unharmed, now she was gonna make them beeing wounded as well. So once again, she prepared her powerful area of effect sword art and charged forward. She let the violet death fly thru the air. First in a wide circle horisontaly from left to right. Then followed by a slightly diagonal from right to left. As before, she also finished it off with a slam in the ground. Now, all the wolfes had matching red stripes across their bodys. Zandra smiled, the wolfes seemed a little frightened, since they slowly backed away from her, making her completly from this turn.

ID: 69577
BD: 3+3=6 Hit 32x14=448-130=318
MD: 2+3=5 Miss

Zandra: 1095/1135 (57/112)

Boar 1-8: 250/568

Total:
Normal Wood: 1
Rare Wood: 6

Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 4
Zandra’s Gathered Col: 18,176

Edited by Zandra

ID# 69578 results:

Loot: 20= +1 Noble Wood

MOB: 9 Hit! 11-27=1x4=4 DMG

Hakai leaned down and picked up another piece of noble wood as her envenom finally got to it's end. As she did so, the wolves, apparently angered by the lack of attention she was giving them, ran up to her and bit and clawed at her before retreating again, confident that they had regained her attention. She smirked at them and raised her katana, not attacking just yet. Instead she waited the final few moments until her poisons effects faded away, leaving the wolves with the red lines on them rather than the green ones, and with a rather gigantic dent in their health bars. She gripped her katana more tightly and waited until there was an opening that she could exploit. 

Hakai: 492/500  35/50 | Mit: 27 | EVA: 3 | Blight: 2 Envenom: 2 |

Wolf: 165/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 0/4]

Noble Wood: 6

Premium Meat: 8

Edited by Hakai

Now she had wounded all the wolfes. And now it was tim,e to start reducing their numbers. She took a steady grip of her two-handed purple axe and aimed for the nearest half of them, or rather, she just activated the powerful aoe skill that cleaved thru as many wolfes as possible. In this case it was four, and as they exploded into crystals, the other four came charging against the noirette. Thou as the boars, they seemed to be mostly focused on defence, since the bite from the doggies did reduce her health, since she didn’t weared any armour, but thanks to her high level and health, that also made it harder for her to find mobs that qualified for her to get loot, it barely was seen on her health bar. So by now, she didn’t cared about the red dots that appeared on her body where the wolfes had bitten her.

ID: 69579
BD: 10 Crit +2 30x14=420-130=290
MD: 5+3=8 Hit 10x4=40
LD: 19+6=25 +36,352 Col, +4 materials, +8 <<Premium>> Animal fat

Zandra: 1015/1135 (30/112)

Boar 1-4: 0/568 -DEAD-
Boar 5-8: 250/568

Total:

Premium Animal fat: 12
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 12
Zandra’s Gathered Col: 54,528

Edited by Zandra

ID# 69580 results:

Battle: 10 Hit! +2 DMG, Blight and Envenom Activated  11x9= 99-35= 64 DMG

Loot: 17

MOB: 8-3=5 Miss

Hakai swung her katana through the enemies once more, three times in total. She smiled. It was a nice feeling to be able to look at an enemy and know that they were dead, no matter what. She didnt need to attack anymore. She just needed to wait patiently. She smirked contentedly and sheathed her katana, leaning down to pick up another piece of wood for the boat. She stuck it in her inventory before sidestepping the sudden onslaught of the wolves. They certainly seemed to realize that their time was up and were becoming much more aggressive because of it. It didnt matter. Their time in this game was numbered, and they couldnt deal that much damage to her anyway.

Hakai: 492/500  18/50 | Mit: 27 | EVA: 3 | Blight: 2 Envenom: 2 |

Wolf: 61/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 3/4] [Blight: 1/2]

Noble Wood: 6

Premium Meat: 8

Edited by Hakai

Itzal thought he had spotted some decent wood but when he glanced at it he recognized that it wasn't.  When he did the three wolves charged but he easily evaded them.  Once he did he returned to using Soul Barrage.  It was a bit harder to use when the opponent wasn't striking back with weapons of their own, but Itzal could manage.  He struck at them faster and faster before suddenly leaping into the air and releasing Lightning Fall a second time.  However this time he aimed the lightning.  The strikes actually went into their open and howling mouths, causing them to shake violently before hitting the ground from the force.  As they rose to their feet red pixels fell out and Itzal grinned as he recognized the Bleed effect.  He charged the monsters and struck at them, not letting them get a chance to strike back.  He just needed to keep this up until the bleed effect ran out.  Then he'd do it again.

ID#  69582  BD:  10  CD:  10  LD:  20  MD:  6-3

Itzal:  640/640  <>  37/64

Wolfs:  194/320

Edited by Itzal

ID# 69583 results:

Loot: 20 +1 Noble Wood

MOB: 3 Miss

Hakai leaned down and picked up another piece of noble wood. She easily dodged the wolf packs next attacks and watched as their health bars dropped by quite a bit without her having done anything. She smirked and continued to look around for more wood for the boat. The fight was already done, she just needed to wait for the wolves to fall over. She could finish it right then, but she preferred to save her energy. Plus, she liked to show off her poison effects. She glanced over at the other people. The majority of them seemed to be fighting. She had no doubt that they would have plenty of fat for the boat. Hopefully the noble wood would come just as easily. She doubted that it would. She was really just getting lucky with the wood that she had gathered.

Wolf: 21/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 2/4] [Blight: 0/2]

Noble Wood: 7

Premium Fat: 8

Edited by Hakai