[PP-F1] To build a ship, a HUGE ship <<Rovanian wars part 1>> (Beat, Kasier, Hakai, Itzal, Jomei)

ID# 70265 results:

Loot: 11 Normal Wood Found

Hakai glanced around before picking up a piece of normal wood. She was bored. She certainly hoped that the rewards for this quest were worth the trouble it took to get all of the stuff just to participate in it. She glanced over at Beatbox. He certainly was a cute one, what with his blushing and all. All she'd done was give him a friendly hug of encouragement and he acted as though she had kissed him full on. She smiled at him. "Dont worry about that. This game isnt meant to be done solo, and you should always have a friend that you can rely on to take those blows for you. So, your build is a simplistic one, but a very effective one at the same time. It sounds pretty useful. Just make sure you dont veer from that path, especially with how much work you've put into it so far."

Normal Wood: 4
Rare Wood: 11
Noble Wood: 10
Premium Animal fat: 40
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 36
Zandra’s Gathered Col: 163,584

Edited by Hakai
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foregoing Action

With his armor replaced with his twilight cloak, and his ring replaced with skyreach, the rewards would be good.  However he couldn't get any reward until he gathered enough energy to take them all down together.  He watched as one of the wolves tried striking him but he dodged it pretty quickly, same with the next two.  Varx struck at the two monsters while the third one leaped at Itzal who pushed it over him and into a tree.  He took the brief lull in the battle and scanned the vicinity.  It looked like he was the only one fighting now, that everyone else was simply searching.  He noticed Hakai and Beat hanging out together and smiled.  The guy needed some company, and hopefully he'd find someone else he could love.  The breakup between him and Alisa wasn't good so he heard.  hopefully he'd find someone during his time in Aincrad.  With that thought he glanced at Kasier with a smile before he was hit by the three wolves.  Sighing he resumed his evasion.  He needed to get his energy up fast.

ID#  70266  CD:  6  MD:  7

Itzal:  613/640  <>  5/64

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox was simply was not at ease when Hakai had hugged him, he was rather confused on why... did she like him? Did he meet her before hand and forgot about it? Does she find him cute? It just simply confused him, he listened to Hakai and gave her an awkward smile "W-well... I don't really have another friend who can take blows for me... I mean I have Itzal, but he barely knows how to fight for himself... and well, simplistic doesn't mean terrible, I'd rather stay simplistic than difficult and probably would die before it happens." he returned the favor and hugged Hakai back since he didn't really know what to do. After the hug he looked at her and gave her a charming wink before finding a normal piece of wood... disapppointing. He looked back down onto the ground thinking about what had just happened, he had no idea why she had hugged him, and it felt a little... overly nice to someone that you had just met.

@Hakai

-----

ID: 70267 - LD: 11 (#NormalWood)

ID: 70465
CD: 12+3=15

Kasier looked to her left for one second and when she turned around, she realized that Itzal had been hurt. Of course, there was no way that she could simply watch Itzal's health points like that. Kasier had never been a perfectionist. Her messy room and her unused, dirty shop was a clear example of that. However, she could not stand to watch Itzal's health points not be perfectly 100% because she cannot risk losing that man. He was the most important person to Kasier, the most important person in the entirety of the game and one of the only, if not the only who actually cared for her. Kasier had made a few friends during her time here including Teayre, Jonathan, Mossino, Kindle, and a few others but none of them really was significance to her as a person, to her as a character in the final scheme of things. Itzal has by far been the most influential person to her.

"Wait up, let me heal you." She said, looking at the man with love in her eyes as she placed her hand on his back and activated her first aid, healing up the man to perfect health, the only amount of health point that she will stand for Itzal. "Alright, try not to get hit next time. Gee, my healing has been stepping it up lately." She admitted comically.

Itzal (640/640)

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Foregoing Action

Itzal heard Kasier ask for him to wait and let her heal him and he turned, seeing the look in his eyes and returning the favor.  After she healed him she warned him not to get hit and he nodded.  He usually tried to avoid that at all costs anyways but now he felt more obligated to do so.  When she commented on her healing he chuckled.  "Well I'd assume so from the soon to be greatest healer of all time."  He winked to her before charging back into the fray, rejoining Varx in battle.  The large warg was beginning to have a little difficulty hitting the wolves but Itzal sent him a signal.  At this point it was important to just kill the wolves, not to worry about loot.  If they got it then excellent.  Varx replied with a nod and then struck viciously at the wolves.  Sensing the extra aggression the wolves turned like lightning and struck at Itzal where he thought they couldn't detect him.  Surprised they managed to land hits on him but he didn't falter in the slightest.  He tried to strike at them but they managed to get just out of his reach.  So much for avoiding hits he thought.

ID#  70386  BD:  4  MD:  10

Itzal:  604/640  <>  6/64

Edited by Itzal

This was an oak, that mean it should have some more worthful wood the just a simple second tier piece. So I decided to chop down the whole tree. With a steady grip of the axe, I raised it high and with all my power, supported by my athletic skill, I let it fly thru the air. At first, it only cleved thru open air, until it reach the hard surface of the oak. But thanks to my personal strength, the heavy axe and my long training, the axe went all the way thru and slowly the tree started to fall. At first it seemed it would almost stay on its place, balancing on the stubb, but as it tilted more and more, the fall increased in speed and as it hit the ground, it shattered in an huge ocean of blue and white crystals. This time it was successful, a nice piece of highest quality wood laid on the ground. There, now Ive contributed with at least some wood at the same time as my energy went full. I turned around and spotted the other players in my group. They seemed to have worked as hard as me as well, if not harder. Thou there was one that was missing. My loved one had left the area. Didn’t he wanted to participate in this seabattle? Either way, she walked towards Itzal and watched as he was figtihing wolves with Kasier nearby. She placed her axe infront of her, axehead on the ground and lened her chin on the other end with a relaxed smile on her face.

ID: 70446
LD: 18+6=24 Noble wood +1

Noble Wood: 11

Edited by Zandra

Foregoing Action

Itzal was getting tired of these wolves and fast.  So when he saw his chance he took it.  He rushed up to the three wolves but then stopped as he realized if he struck now then he wouldn't have enough energy to finish them off.  However if he saved up two more energy, then he could activate a slightly stronger AoE sword art and finish them off for good.  He growled but stopped his assault and veered to the right to avoid striking them.  Varx was confused but he trusted Itzal and thus kept the wolves at bay.  But not before Itzal was struck by the three.  When varx pushed them off his back.  When he did Itzal shoved his sword into the ground and stood still, conserving his energy.  He had to finish this fight soon, very soon, like really really soon.

ID#  70450  CD:  4  LD:  1  MD:  8

Itzal:  613/640  <>  7/64 energy

Kasier:  340/340  <>  34/34

Wolves:  26/320

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had noticed that Hakai hadn't really been talking much as of the lately, nor Zandra and her husband Jomei and he looked over to see that Itzal and Kasier we're on the same group of wolves. He looked over to Hakai and said to her with a wink "I think I'm gonna help Itzal out to wrap up his combat that he's currently in... the wolves HP is fairly low..." he giggled and ran forward to the group of the wolves performing a weak AoE combo that way Itzal can also do the same while trying to get good loot from their drops. He looked to Itzal as all four of the wolves HP we're fairly low and said "Needed help?" he giggled as he leaped backwards and gave Itzal a smile to wrap this combat up. He looked back to Hakai and smiled, there was something about her he liked but he figured that Itzal could take care of this from her and he walked back towards Hakai.

@Itzal

-----

(So uh, I know I wasn't level 25 yet, so I am making a HUGE guess on my OHSS Rank, may base damage will be 8. 1+3 Rank 3 + 3 Familiar Mastery)

ID: 70467 - BD: 10

Sword Art Used: Rage Spike (8 + 1 Ferocity + 2 Crit = 11*2=22)

Wolves: 4/320 -22

Foregoing Action

Itzal was about to move in and strike when he saw Beatbox rush in and strike at the three wolves, startling them and Varx, who leaped out of the way just in the nick of time, and made a comment to him.  He was about to reply to him when Beat began making his way back over to Hakai.  Itzal thought of all the comments Beat had made in order to embarrass Itzal and thought of yelling something his way, but decided against it.  It didn't seem right to him.  The three wolves were attempting to recover while Varx looked at Itzal in confusion.  Itzal shrugged and nodded to his friend, who waited patiently for the wolves to get back on their feet.  Hopefully he could finish this quickly, then maybe Kasier and he could possibly go somewhere afterwards.

ID#  70468  CD:  4  MD:  3

Itzal:  613/640  <>  8/64

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had listened to see that Itzal had killed the group of the Wolves... however when he looked around he had saw that he hadn't struck them yet and they are still standing... "God dang it Itzal..." he whispered to himself as he felt lucky and lunged himself forward doing another AoE combo ending all four of the wolves lives. The reward menu opened up in front of Beatbox and he's not gonna lie... it felt kinda bad taking those kills. He looked up to Itzal with a worried giggle "sorry there Itzal... I saw the opening and I was feeling lucky..." he continued to giggle with worries. He shook off his thoughts and saw that we had been spending quite a bit of time searching today, he looked at Itzal and said "Say... don't you think we've been spending quite a bit of time in searching today? Theres always searching in our own times y'know..." he said with a smile.

-----

ID: 70470 - BD: 2+3+1=6 (Concentration Used.) - LD: 18

Sword Art Used: Rage Spike (8 + 1 Ferocity = 9*2=18)

Wolves: -14/320 -18

Lewt: 4 Rare Animal Fat - 6400 Col

As I finally had succeded in finding a piece of useful wood, I decided to get just a little more animal fat for the ship, to increase our survivability. It would be so shameful to appear on the monument of memory with cause of death beeing something like drowning. They had to make sure they survives the attack. Just in time, a pack of four more wolfs appeared. ''Heya, what kind of field is this? Wolfes everywhere.'' I said to the others and laughed before activating my charge skill, flying towards the group of four mobs. My large axe flew thru the air, making red stripes across their bodies and reducing their health to les then half. I giggled as I saw they must have been terrified since all of them backed away. To slow to avoid my axe but fast enough to lose their chance to counter attack. ''Haha! Come at me puppies!'' I taunted at them.

ID: 70513
BD: 5+3=8 Hit 32x14=448-130=318
MD: 2+3=5 Miss

Zandra: 995/1135 (84/112)

Wolf 1-4: 250/568

Total:
Noble Wood: 11

Edited by Zandra

Itzal saw Beatbox rush in and end the wolves.  Itzal nodded with a smile.  "Hey no need for apologies.  I'm just glad that bit's over with.  Varx, you can go now, thanks for the help."  Varx bowed slightly and turned and did the same towards Kasier before lunging into the forest to reunite with it's own pack.  Itzal grinned sheepishly to Kasier.  "I tried to avoid hits, I really did."  Then he nodded to Beatbox.  "Yeah I agree.  We should probably take a-"  He stopped as he heard the woman yell at another group of wolves and sighed.  "Break...  Oh well, might as well look for materials for my shop while waiting.  Maybe I'll find an extra wood or two..."  And so he walked around looking for materials he could snag.  As he walked along the side of the trees he didn't find anything.  Sighing he turned to Kasier with a smile.  "Thanks for having my back."

@Kasier @Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Thou the wolf was quick to get their minds back together and focus on me again. They slowly approached, one of them stopped right before me while the others slowly started to circle around until I was surronded by the four creatures like a cross. Even thou a s,ile grew on my face. I didnt wieleded this axe just for looks, with its great reach I would be able to take all of them even when I was surronded. I took a steady grip of the lowest part of the axe and then spun on place two times, holding the deadly weapon almost like a fishing rod as far away from me as possible to increas the reach. Few seconds later four healthbars turned to red and then empty. The reward screen poped up and I saw eight more fat was added to the rest we had found. I hang the axe on my back and stretched my arms high in the air. Then I looked at the rest of the party. ''Heya guys! Is it only me that starts to getting a little tired? I do think we have enough. You wanna head back and turn it in or shall we go and grab something to eat first?''

ID: 70515
BD: 2+3+1=6 Hit 28x14=392-130=262
MD: Dead before action
LD: 13+6=19 +8 premium animal fat +24,992 Col +8 materials

Zandra: 995/1135 (57/112)

Wolf 1-4: 0/568

Total:
Noble Wood: 12
Premium Animal fat: 48
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 44
Zandra’s Gathered Col: 188,576

Edited by Zandra

Kasier smiled, "Anything for you." She mouthed quietly, "Although I really didn't do that much. You could've been fine on your own." She replied, stating what she thought of the battle. Although he had been hit a few times by those wolves, they really didn't possess that much of a danger. She guessed that that was the life of a healer. Not really important in most situations but becomes the most important player in a battlefield during the most crucial of times. Kasier looked around, watching out for the day. The day had progressed and it seemed that no time had passed but in reality, the day had already progressed quite a bit. It was inevitable that they had already obtained enough wood and skin for the boat and any additional would only strength the boat or ship even more. Indeed, they had quite the huge amount of resources and soon enough, they should be able to stop. Kasier sat down, taking a rest with a sigh. "Ah. Too much standing up." She stated.

I was gonna walk over to Hakai as well when herd something approach behind me. Ive herd it so many times today. A sigh flew out thru my lips as I turned around. It turned out I was rigth. Four big wolfs was rushing towards me in a fast speed, a cloud of dust behind them. I looked over at Kasier again. "Well, I guess that drink is gonna have to wait." I said to her with a tired voice. Then my hands took a steady grip around the axe and I activated my charge skill. In just seconds the distance between me and the wolfs was reduced to combat range. In two migthy swings the flew before making a shockwave on the ground. I watched as their healthbars went down to under fifty percent. Next moment I felt something on ly arms. The wolfes fang was making several red markings on my underarms. When seeing my own health dropping just four percent, I shrugged my shoulders and prepared to strike again.

ID: 70653
BD: 2+3+1=6 Hit 33x14=448-130=318
MD: 6 Hit 10x4=40 dmg

Zandra: 955/1135 (30/112)

Wolf 1-4: 250/568

Total:
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 44
Zandra’s Gathered Col: 188,576

Edited by Zandra

Hakai glanced up as Zandra made a move towards her as though she were going to talk with her before getting ambushed by a group of wolves. She sighed. She hadn’t really had much chance to talk to the woman, but for some reason she felt drawn to her. This was someone who was strong as all hell who could hold their own. You didn’t get that strong without seeing a lot, and that’s what Hakai was drawn to. She wanted to see the horrors of this worlds battle and the viciousness of it’s fighters. Even though she didn’t wish death on anyone, mainly just because she wanted out of the cage that this game was and the more people that were alive the easier escape would be. She wandered closer to the woman before looking around on the ground for more wood to gather. She glanced over at Beatbox for a moment before sighing to herself. There was definitely something wrong with her.

ID# 70693 results:

Loot: 4 Nothing

Total:

Edited by Hakai

Beatbox had searched around, he was growing ever so tired as the day progressed, over in the distance Zandra and Jomei having fun along with Itzal and Kasier as well. He sighed, it was quite a shame that he went through a break up not to long ago that was just... sudden. But he shook off those thoughts, he couldn't let it just infect his head forever, he needed to move on from it. He continued to look for some wood for the ship despite his scouting skills being straight terrible, but he eventually found a piece of normal wood. He sighed "Well... it's something..." he said to himself as he placed it into out piles of wood. He looked over to Hakai and smiled, she had been attempting to search for some wood but she had eventually failed, he had walked up next to her and gave her a pat on the back with a smile "Have you been finding some wood there Hakai?" he giggled.

@Hakai

-----

ID: 70706 / LD: 12 - Normal Wood Found. (Not that we care about it though...)

ID# 70710 results:

Loot: 19 Noble Wood found

Hakai heard Beatbox ask her if she was finding any wood just as she picked up a piece of noble wood. She glanced up and stood up straight the piece of wood in her hand. "Everyone once in a while i'm finding something good." She said with a half smile. She couldnt understand how people like Itzal did this as a job. Where was all of the excitement and violence? She gave a little laugh. "To tell the truth, I'm too lazy to find anything to fight but too bored to really search for anything with any enthusiasm." She explained, her smile growing a bit. It was always nice to be able to complain to someone. "You look like you've been putting in some work with the wolves. You seem really strong already, you'll be a pretty scary fighter when you get to tier 2." 

Total:
Normal Wood: 5
Noble Wood: 13

Edited by Hakai

I looked at the pack of wolfes. Then I glanced over the shoulder and saw that Beatbox had walked up to Hakai. He also seemed to pick up some wood. I know that we have quite some fat, and it gonna increase even more when thes wolfs are gone. But as I spotted a wood piece not that far away from the couple, I turned around and walked up to it. I completly ignored the big dogs claws making red stripes at my t-shirt. My guess was rigth as well, it was some high quality wood. I walked a little closer to them, but not so close that it was a risk the wolfs would aggro to them instead. "Heya Hakai and Beat. How is it going for you guys?" since I had searched for the wood, my opportunity to charge the wolfes had disapeared.

LD: 11+6=17 noble wood

Adding numbers tomorrow. phone atm

Edited by Zandra

Beatbox had smiled as she had displayed a half smile and that she had been finding some wood every so often, "That's good, at least you have been finding some stuff. Unlike me, I have been finding jack-sh**." he said to her with a giggle. He felt a little stupid saying that as he had just found a piece of premium wood, he coughed and said "expect this one...". He smiled as he had heard Zandra in the distance and had been listening to Hakai speak to him about growing to tier 2. He looked over to Zandra and said out to her "We are doing good, we have been finding some wood. Not a lot, but we have been finding some." he smiled and looked back to Hakai. "I've had... something interesting planned for when I hit tier 2, but I do plan on being a scary fighter once tier 2 gets to me. I am straight tired of trying to find materials, I am literally the worst at finding them. Plus fighting for materials is just much much easier... plus... somehow killing mob's and stuff kind of removes stress.... but my biggest stress killer is just to look at the scenery that Aincrad offers." he said to her with a determined look and smile.

@Hakai

-----

ID: 70713 / LD: 18 - Noble Wood Found. (the only thing I'll find ever.)