[PP-F1] To build a ship, a HUGE ship <<Rovanian wars part 1>> (Beat, Kasier, Hakai, Itzal, Jomei)

Half of the wolves was dead, bursted into crystals and faded out into nothingness. The other four that was still alive, they only had half their healthbar full. Or even less then that. So killing them shouldnt be to much of a problem. So she took a steady grip of her axe and yet again letted it fly in wide swings, hitting all of the wolfes twice. Their health dropped step by step, until it reached zero. Then a short animation showed them bursting into an ocean of whote and blue crystals that slowly faded out into nothingness. And of the eight large black-wolfes, was not even a single piece left. Except the thousands of col, the materials and the high quality animal fat that now had been added to Zandras inventory. After she had looked and seen the reward screen showed correctly, she closed it and turned to face the other players that was a part of her group. Zandra was almost out of energy and needed to rest now. Time to search for wood then.

ID: 69579
BD: 5+3=8 Hit 28x14=392-130=262
MD: Dead before action
LD: 16+6=22 +36,352 Col, +8 materials, +8 <<Premium>> Animal fat

Zandra: 1015/1135 (3/112)

Boar 1-8: 0/568 -DEAD-

Total:
Normal Wood: 1
Rare Wood: 6
Noble Wood: 7

Premium Animal fat: 20
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 20
Zandra’s Gathered Col: 90,880

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beatbox had noticed that almost everyone here has their relationship partner while they are here, leaving Beatbox to be rather ignored. He had recently become single again and he had been trying to not let it affect him in anyway, so Beatbox went back to searching for some materials and for some Noble Wood, however in his search he didn't really find anything. With a grin he looked over to Itzal as he asked if would help him out with this fight, but only shortly after did Kasier come in to help him out, he shook his head and turned the other direction "I don't even have Tier 2 equipment yet... with your level its accustomed to you... I wont be able to deal as much..." he thought to himself with as he shook his head again. It seemed to Beatbox that he was rather useless in this situation that he was in, he couldn't help fight, heck he can't even find a material.

ID: 69593 - LD: 10

Edited by Beatbox

Zandra sat down on a nearby rock as the last crystal had faded away completly. She was so exhausted right now. Her energy was down at less the five percent. She glanced at the bar and saw it beeing refilled one point. Thou she had to wait longer for it to refill completly. But gladly not as long as it would take to refill it one point at a time. Actually this was a good thing. Then she could spend the time to search for some wood as well. Since they of course needed wood to build a ship. Thou she was curious about what they would use the animal fat for. Probably she would find out soon enough. That would have to wait for a later time. Now she needed to find some useful wood. So she walked up to a nearby tree. She examined it before she started to pull of a piece of it. When she looked at it closer, it seemed to be of worst quality, but it was at least named, indicating it was a quest item.

ID: 69594
LD: 3+6=9 +<<Normal>> wood x1

Total:
Normal Wood: 2
Rare Wood: 6
Noble Wood: 7

Edited by Zandra

It was not safe for Kasier to attack yet. Also, she had no healing to do either since Itzal was currently still full on health. If she did attack and inflict damage, her fragile health would be penetrated and Kasier was not going to take that risk. Not until she achieved a greater sense of protection in terms of mitigation. Right now, she was going to have to rely on Itzal to serve as her shield, to serve as her protection, to serve as her heart. And it will be like this for the future as well… If there were anyone more fitting in this world to be her partner, the world would not be what it is… because Itzal was the one and only person that she would love.

Kasier looked, watching from a safe distance as the man gracefully sliced the wolves with his sly sword and footwork, cutting them up with a slice of purple ray. Afterwards, the wolves attempted to strike Itzal, a hopeless attempt that was useless as Itzal’s skills were undeniable in terms of his ability to dodge. As soon as the wolves had attacked, Itzal charged forward with his sword held high before landing yet another AoE on the wolves. “Wow, what skill, Itzal. I don’t remember you being this quick and this graceful on that night when we fought each other. Maybe you were going easy on me?” Kasier suggested, her red amber eyes serious and fixed on the wolves but her tone filled with humor and love for the black-haired man. “Sorry, I can’t really attack. Besides, my one damage wouldn’t do much to them would it? Maybe if you get hit once, I will heal you.”

Itzal:  640/640 | 37/64
Kasier: 340/340 | 34/34
Wolves:  194/320

Normal Wood: 1
Noble Wood: 5
Kasier’s gathered materials: 1

(Wow, we are so good at keeping things organized and making sure our total matches >.>)

@Itzal

As the normal piece of wood was placed in Zandras inventory, she looked up at two of her team-members. The other healer and Itzal. When she saw the looke of Kasiers eyes, she felt happy as well. Since she recognized the same look that she had on Jomei when they first met. Thou, the only difference was that Zandra was also figthing side by side with the man she loves. But she knew that much that Kasier isnt a warrior. And Zandra wouldnt be the one interrupting. Or, what would she interrupt? Eh, she shrugged her shoulders and decided to see if she could find any more piece of wood. So she walked up to another nearby tree. This was a young tree, it was about same heigth as Zandra hherself. She took a steady grip of her two handed axe and let it fall down on the tree from above. The power of the attack shattered it into pieces. One the shattered pieces had a different texture, so she picked it up for examination. It seemed to be just the wood they needed.

ID: 69598
LD: 15+6=21 +<<Premium>> wood x1

Total:
Noble Wood: 8

Edited by Zandra

ID# 69599 results:

MOB: 4 Miss

Hakai continued to wander around looking for wood, the wolves following her the whole way. They were on their last legs however, and about to die. She easily dodge their half hearted attempts and went back to searching, wondering if she should meet up with some of the others soon, just to see how they were doing. She gripped her katana, still in its sheath, and started to wander back towards the others, the wolves following her weakly. They would be dead by the time she got to her destination, the only person left alone, beatbox. She hoped that he wouldnt find the wolves yelping disturbing. They would die soon anyway, so he wouldnt have to hear it for long anyway. She glanced around and sighed. She was just too good at this fighting stuff. Maybe the enemies would eventually get stronger. Or maybe she should give herself a handicap because she was so awesome and was having no trouble fighting these wolves whatsoever.

Hakai: 492/500  20/50 | Mit: 27 | EVA: 3 | Blight: 2 Envenom: 2 |

Wolf: 9/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 1/4] [Blight: 0/2]

@Beatbox

Edited by Hakai

Now she glanced at the other girl in their party. The one that had gotten the only last hit item Zandra had got from her boss fights she had participated in. At the time, it didnt was of any great use to her since she was building purely dps and had a weapon, the chainwhip, that focused on single target high damage. So she couldnt afford with putting any enchantments in it except full damage. But now, with her familiar that stood for a large amount of the damage she did, she had a space open for some good weapons and some more variety. She had only been building up her damage. Well, she was also a healer and had some defensive skills, but mainly she was there to burst down the opponent as quick as possible. With the two handed axe, she actually seemed pretty good at it against groups of opponents at least. She took a look around and saw that there was a piece of wood on the ground that had fallen with the rest. She picked it up. It seemed to not be the quality they needed. Thou it wasnt as weak as the previous wood she had found.

ID: 69600
LD: 9+6=15 +<<Rare>> wood x1

Total:
Rare Wood: 7

Edited by Zandra

Beatbox had continued looking around for some of the Noble Wood that they need, however Beatbox had climbed a couple of tree's but has failed to find anything of use, not even a single material. He sighed and called out to his familiar to see his familiar had found anything at the current moment at all, but his familiar looked at him and shook his tiny head. And continued to look from tree branch to tree branch to try to find something. He looked over to see Hakai looking for some materials while having some wolves on her back, normally Beatbox would run over to help her since he thought she didn't know, but he looked to see that the wolves health we're extremely low and almost at 0. Beatbox grinned and sighed "I'm so useless here." he whispered to himself. He continued to roam from tree branch to tree branch to try to find a material.

ID: 69601 - LD: 12

Edited by Beatbox

ID# 69605 results:

Loot: 15 Mob Healthx5= Col  250x5x4=5,000

Hakai smirked as she finally reached Beatbox, the wolves behind her crumpling without her even touching them and bursting into pixels. She accepted the loot before cocking her head in Beatbox's direction. "I guess they didnt like the taste of my blade." She said with her signature smirk. She walked closer to him. "I just noticed that everyone else seemed to have left you on your own, and i didnt want you to feel lonely. Plus, i already finished my mobs. So, any story behind the name?" She asked curiously, trying to make small talk as they searched for more wood. They seemed to be doing fine with the animal fat for the moment. She gave him a sincere smile. "Personally, i really like the name." She stated, before looking away towards Zandra for a moment before looking back to Beatbox. His hair was blonde. Wasn't that interesting. It was certainly a cool hair color.

Hakai: 492/500  20/50 | Mit: 27 | EVA: 3 | Blight: 2 Envenom: 2 |

Wolf: 0/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 0/4]  DEADED

Wolf: 0/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 0/4]  DEADED

Wolf: 0/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 0/4] DEADED

Wolf: 0/250 | DMG: 10 | Mit: 35 [Envenom: 0/4] DEADED

Total:
Premium Animal fat: 24

Hakai's Gathered Col: 5,000

@Beatbox

Edited by Hakai

"Hm?" he said as he looked over to Hakai as she had approached the flashy blonde haired player, he had listened to her words and gave her a smile "I got the nickname "Beatbox" a long time ago when some online friends gave me it as whenever I would fight against bosses or concentrate in a game, I would simply Beatbox. Sense then the name stuck to me and I enjoy the name." he said with a wink. "It's okay to leave me alone, most people do anyways, it doesn't bother me, heck... I can't walk through anywhere without people giving me a weird eye, I don't mind being alone." he said as he continued to look around for some noble wood, but was unsuccessful. "But since you are here @Hakai, where did you get your name from? And I appreciate that you like my name, most people call it silly." he said with a frown. 

ID: 69607 - LD: 5

Edited by Beatbox

Zandra had now defeted totally twelve mobs and aas she looked around the other players in her little party seemed to qwork against the goal to get materials to theior sip except her beloved on, Jomei. He had only stood there during her whole encounter. Zandra walked up to him. ‘’Jomei, what is wrong? Have something happened during the time we was separate? Any trauma or something?’’ when he didn’t answered her, she looked down at the grass. ‘’Okay, I understand.’’ She turned around to see if there was any more wolfes that had a death wish. And there it was. She must have came in a perfect time, since the eight blackwolfs she had just killed, they had respaened and came charging at her. She smiled and answered with activating her own charge skill. She darted and together with her consentration skill, she also activated her powerful aoe. As half of the wolfes had lost half theior health, also she got attacked and lost some of her health. That placed her under the one thousand limit. Still, there was a long way to reach level dangerous.

ID: 69614
BD: 2+3+1=6 Hit 32x14=448-130=318
MD: 7 Hit 10x8=80

Zandra: 995/1135 (84/112)

Wolf 1-4: 250/568
Wolf 5-8: 568/568

Total:

Edited by Zandra

ID# 69631 results:

Loot: 2

"It might not bother you, but it bothers me. I tend to care about other's feelings a bit too much, so even if you say that it doesnt bother you, I'll still worry." She said with a smile. "Unlike you my name doesnt really have an interesting backstory. My parents gave it to me when i was born and I've been using it since. Its supposed to be close to Hekate, the greek goddess of the sorcery, necromancy, and knowledge of poisons." She explained, shrugging. "It kind of fits, but certainly isnt as interesting as your name." She looked around, searching for some wood that they could use for the boat, unable to find anything of use. "As it happens, im pretty bad at this whole material gathering thing. My luck is usually pretty bad." She stated with a slightly bored expression on her face. Maybe her motivation had to do with her luck, because she certainly wasnt motivated.

Edited by Hakai

Itzal heard Kasier speak and he leaped back for a moment and landed beside his girlfriend.  "I was not going easy on you that night.  It's been an interesting few weeks Kasier.  I'll need time to catch you up on everything that's happened to me.  It's alright if you don't think you can damage them.  If you find a chance to give them a little taste of your venom, take it.  Otherwise."  He smiled to her.  "As long as you're by my side I feel like I can take anything."  With that he charged again.  The wolves rushed him but he dodged each and knocked them away with his sword.  When he had the opportunity he struck at them all again with soul barrage, his strikes increasing in speed, but easily seen.  If he used Soul Barrage without ceasing, then not only would it drain his stamina faster, but his moves would become too fast to keep track of.  Finally when the wolves backed up far enough he leaped into the air a second time, raining down on them with Lightning Fall, shocking them all but it wasn't enough to get the bleeding effect on them.  Come on, he thought.  Soon please.

ID#  69633  BD:  7  CD:  7  MD:  4-3=1

Itzal:  640/640 <> 23/64
Kasier: 340/340 <> 34/34
Wolves:  138/320

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

So, half of the wolfes was dow  to half health. The other half was still at full. She wondered which of the black beasts she was gonna take down next. She would be safer if she completly wiped out half of them compared to making all of them wounded. So she decided to aim for the wounded group. As usually, and of course, she used her most powerful area of effect attack. She must be one of the highest damage dealers because of this. Since the damage was almost as high as from the number one, two handed assault spear, and even better, her attack effected four enemies, not one. Now time to make the group have more animal fat. Her axe slised thru the wounded wolfes twice, turning them into blue and white pixels and some nice loot in her inventory. A moment later, the remaining wolfes charge forth and dealt several red dots and stripes on her.

ID: 69640
BD: 8 Hit 28x14=392-130=262
MD: 8 Hit 10x4=80
LD: 19+ 

Zandra: 995/1135 (84/112)

Wolf 1-4: 0/568
Wolf 5-8: 568/568

Total:

On phone. Adds numbers tomorrow when on pc. +8 premium animal fat

Edited by Zandra

Beatbox had smiled as he heard Hakai speak to him "It bothers you huh?" he giggled for a bit "typically most people in this game tend to stick to themselves in this world." he looked forward and kept looking for some materials or Noble Wood as he listened to Hakai give her story about her name. Beatbox was a little annoyed that he hadn't been finding anything of the current moment but he turned to Hakai with a smile "Well, regardless of it given to you at birth I still like the name." he said with a wink. He laughed as she mentioned that her name wasn't as interesting as his was and he spoke up and said "Nah, I think your name is a little more interesting than mine." he gave her a warm smile. "You wanna talk about bad luck? A couple weeks ago I went off to get some materials and I spent ALL day trying to get some and all I got we're around maybe 5." he giggled to his own torment.

ID: 69638 - LD: 2

Edited by Beatbox

Half of the wolfs was vanquished. Now there was only four left. Four black furred beasts, thiu they was animals and animals, well most of them, does have fat. And fat was what they needed for their ship. For the tenth time today, Zandra took the axe in a steady and firm grip. She prepared herself to reduce the healthbars of the four fully healthy wolfs that stood unfront of her and stared at her woth tony ted eyes. Kinda funny that almost every single mob had identically looking eyes. Tiny a shining red. Now it was time to remove those eyes from this virtual world. So Zandra, for the fifth time today, activated her charge skill, her master charge, and darted forward towards the beasts. She activated the devestating sword art that plowed thru the mobs and quickly turned their health under 50 percent. Thou before she could dodge, the enemy had counter attacked and drained her health a few points.

ID: 69640
BD: 8 Hit 32x14=448-130=218
MD: 8 Hit 10x4=40

Zandra: 915/1135 (30/112)

Wolf 5-8: 250/568

Total:
Premium Animal fat: 32
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 28

Edited by Zandra

ID: 69686
LD: 18

Kasier could only do so much as a healer; she cannot heal when the person that she is meant to heal doesn’t take any damage. However, she guessed that was a good thing, she would rather not have to heal than to have Itzal taking damage. That certainly would not be good. Plus, it was be near impossible to hit Itzal because of his high rate of evasion. The only possible way for the wolves to damage Itzal in any way would probably be to catch him off guard, which again is a hard task to do.

It was then that she decided to let her mind wander a bit for there was no point of her staying focused here until Itzal takes damage. Hence, she was given the opportunity to daydream and think about the future. Sure, the future was unclear. Death and such can happen almost randomly at any moment. But just because there was the possibility of death doesn’t mean players should just sit around and do nothing. Eventually, when Kasier finished her healer build, she will go after the tank build and eventually DPS as well. The amount of time that it would require for her to go for all those skills would be incredible but in the end, it’s worth it if they can escape this game.

A sigh followed, snapping her back into reality before she lifted up her food and realized that she was stepping on a wooden log. A wooden log? A good one as well! The log was of splendid quality and condition and there was no doubt that the event party would be able to put to the wooden log to good use. Kasier smiled, picking up the premium wooden log and inserting it into her inventory before looking up and watching Itzal once more.

Noble Wood: 9

Edited by Kasier

Foregoing Action

Itzal continued to dodge the monsters and bat them away with his sword, but he kept his field of vision open.  As he dodged a strike he noticed Beatbox and Hakai walking together.  The man and woman were separated and Kasier was with him, though she seemed to be getting bored.  Itzal wondered if there was a way to help her so that she could be more useful in combat.  Whether it was getting her equipment or just level grinding.  Either way he intended to do his best.  As he dodged the monsters one of the wolves ran behind him and slashed at his lower legs, the force of the blow causing him to trip backwards.  The wolf evaded the attack and the other two snapped their jaws on his arms and gnawed at him.  Itzal tried to move but the third wolf jumped on him, keeping him pinned down.  The two stared at each other for the longest moment.

ID#  69687  CD:  5  MD:  9

Itzal:  610/640  <>  24/64 energy

Kasier:  340/340  <>  34/34

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

Half of the wolfes dead, and the rest charged her, draining very little from Zandras large health pool.Not like she needed any healing. But there was quite some long time ago she used her grandmastered first aids mod. She glanced at the other players nearby. None seemed to be in the dangerous area of hp, in other word yellow or red. The one to have lost some thou was the blond. Zandra closed her crimson eyes. A few seconds later they opened, now they shined azurblue. "Dwayna! I beg for your blessing. Lend me and my friend the strength to fight on." She didnt had to say these words. But this was an MMO, and it was always fun to add a little flavour to it. Next moment, the wolfs charged again and her fully refilled health bar got reduced about four percent.

ID: 69689
CD: 10 Field medic activated. Zandra and @Hakai +20% HP
MD: 8 Hit 10x4=40

Zandra: 995/1135 (27/112) +220HP -40HP

Wolf 5-8: 250/568

Total:
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 28

Edited by Zandra

ID: 69718
CD: 12+3=15
<<First Aid>> Activated

Kasier was being distracted. She had observed the environment to see Zandra killing wolves casually for meat while Beatbox and the other girl was walking together under the sun, having quite the nice conversation if she must say so herself. Itzal was still being handsome while fighting all these wolves so she knew that she wouldn’t have to worry about him for a while. However… There is someone missing. Kasier thought, scratching her head and wondering what was missing in the midst of all this lively action. Wait…. Wasn’t there one orange-haired player that came with Zandra? She realized, suddenly looking around to see that specific player simply standing there and watching as the action. What a great way to make a first impression. By making the others do all the work… How lazy. She thought to herself, rolling her eyes and looking back at Itzal.

For some reason, the man was pinned down to the ground with a wolf over him… And there was only one thing on Kasier’s mind. That’s right… No one can get on top of Itzal unless it’s her. Kasier’s brave instincts came in and she flung herself at the wolf, stomping him off and helping Itzal stand up. “I take my eyes off you for one second.” Kasier said, “and this happens. Brilliant.” It wasn’t in a serous tone because the man hadn’t taken serious damage. Still, damage was damage and she, as a healer, must respond to a situation by healing the player. “Alright, wait up. Let me heal you up a bit. I’m not sure if I can get you to full health though.” She explained, placing her hand on the man’s back and watching as the health replenished.

Itzal:  640/640 | 24/64 (FA: 32% of 640 = 204)
Kasier: 340/340 | 34/34

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier