[PP-F1] To build a ship, a HUGE ship <<Rovanian wars part 1>> (Beat, Kasier, Hakai, Itzal, Jomei)

Foregoing Action

Itzal fought against the monster when suddenly it was kicked off of him.  With that he swung a leg at the wolf on his right arm and swung a solid punch to the wolf on his right, forcing the two away.  He took Kasier's hand and as she lifted him up he grinned.  "You'd be surprised how many times I get into a pickle.  I like to think of myself as a good fighter but I'm no DPS.  I'm a scout.  Of course I'm not completely incompetent."  He grinned and chuckled at his own joke and grabbed his sword real quick.  The wolves were regrouping and he needed to be ready.  Then he heard Kasier and felt her hand against his back.  This time, unlike the first, it didn't bother him.  In fact her hand felt warm which filled him with comfort and energy.  When she withdrew he smiled to her before approaching the monsters.  The wolves charged him but he managed to dodge or parry each attack.  Once he got his momentum up he'd be able to get some damage done.

ID#  69726  CD:  9  MD:  5-3=2

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID# 69723 results:

Loot: 3 Fail

Hakai smiled at the compliment about her name. "Thank you. And on my expeditions i prefer doing combat. That way your guaranteed to get some materials." She cocked her head to the side. "Your welcome to join me sometime. I get bored pretty easily, so i always like to have someone accompanying me." She glanced around the forest, looking for more wood to gather, but was unable to find any. "My luck isnt very good right now. Lets head further into the forest. It seems logical that the more trees there are the more wood there should be for us to find." She explained before motioning to her weapon. "Or we could find some wolves to fight. You look like you can handle yourself in a fight." She ran a hand through her hair before looking back at Beatbox and waiting for his answer.

Edited by Hakai

Beatbox had gave her another smile as she did at his compliment, he had listened to her and said "Well... I try to fight other mob's to get some stuff... but, I find myself having some issues in dealing damage. I can hit and run no problem, but I can't do too too much to them." he said with a sigh. He looked to Hakai as she had offered to tag along with her sometime and he gave her a wink and said with a smile "Well... I would love to join you on one someday." He went back to searching for some of the wood that's needed for this quest, but he eventually didn't end up finding anything of use for the ship. He heard what she had said as she ran her hand through her hair and he looked the other way and said "I-I'd rather try to find wood right now... I-I'm waiting for tier 2 before I get back t-to fighting.." then shook his head.

ID: 69725 - LD: 14 (Sigh...)

Foregoing action

Itzal refused to allow those wolves to pin him down again.  He struck at them all, working up the momentum of his strikes.  However they were picking up how he needed to work up the power.  If he used Soul barrage it would be another matter.  At least, if he put emotion into it.  However he didn't want others to see him like that right now.  It wasn't time yet.  He figured he should save that for a boss raid.  Thus he was forced to resort to a defensive strategy.  He blocked and parried and dodged the monster's attacks, and unfortunately he didn't have a chance to strike back.  He leaped backward and was about to make a risky strike when something came out of the forest and knocked one of the wolves away.  The wolves stopped and turned to see a warg about the size of a grown man.  Itzal smiled as he recognized the warg as Varx, the same warg he and Kasier saved.  He nodded to the beast and Varx nodded back, seemingly panting like a dog while doing so.  This would go a bit smoother he realized.

ID#  69727  CD:  11  MD:  5-3=2

OOC- The warg is RP fodder, he does not actually inflict damage

Edited by Itzal

ID: 69789
LD: 17

Kasier had previously spent her turn healing Itzal back to full health and after a few more turns of combat, it appeared that the wolves had once more failed to set any type of rhythm in their attacks. Sure, they had one turn of attack that turned out to be decent and succeeded in damaging Itzal due to his lack of concentration but once more, they had settled back into their useless state. As Itzal joked and she helped him stand up, she began once more to speak, “Of course you aren’t incompetent, Itzal.” Kasier said, in a more serious tone than the tone that Itzal had just used.

Once the man had stood up successfully and proceeded with combat, Kasier backed off, allowing the man to do what he needed to do in order to gather the most and best meat for the rest of the party. This was still early on since the event had been established and Kasier was sure that the party was one of the few parties that had already started. I hope this quest event will get me plenty of rewards. I’m going to need it if I want to become a high-leveled healer. Kasier thought, tilting her head and watching out for any materials that she might spot in the distance.

It was then that she saw yet another wooden plank lying simply on the ground, waiting for her to pick up and claim for the successful party. She hadn’t done that much to be honest… But she had still contributed to the group with her healing and material gathering despite it being minimal amounts. Unlike someone else. She hated people who take advantage of other people’s efforts… Not naming any names here. Kasier thought, tempted to go over there and give the orange-haired man a share of her mind.

Normal Wood: 2
Rare Wood: 7
Noble Wood: 9
Premium Animal fat: 32

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Foregoing Action

He was completely and totally wrong when he had thought this would ever go smoother.  When the wolves noticed Varx they growled with hatred and connected the dots.  They were from a rival pack and they hated Varx, and they especially hated Itzal.  They had heard about a player who had taken over with the help of a... Woman.  The wolves turned their attention to Kasier and Itzal noticed.  His eyes flared.  "Oh no you devils don't!"  When they charged to Kasier Itzal leaped after them, grabbing two of them while Varx pinned the third.  The two wolves whom Itzal stopped turned on him, lashing at him with all their fury.  He rose to his feet, still getting assaulted by the two and picked them up, throwing them in the opposite direction, once again putting him between Kasier.  The wolf got away from Varx and went to regroup with the others, but lashed out at Itzal first before doing so.  Their hairs were up and their eyes hateful.  "Don't you dare think about touching her!  You have to get through me first suckers!  And that ain't gonna happen!  Not on your life!"

ID#  69796  BD:  2  CD:  1  MD:  9

Itzal:  580/640  <>  28/64 energy

Kasier:  340/340  <>  34/34

Wolves:  138/320

Edited by Itzal

ID# 69798 results:

Loot: 14 +1 Rare Wood

Hakai raised an eyebrow as Beatbox nervously stated that he wanted to wait to get to tier two before he resumed fighting. That was fine, but she was curious as to why exactly he was nervous. And if he wasnt nervous, what had caused him to start stuttering all of a sudden? She would let it lie though. She didnt want to embarrass him somehow, and it felt like it would be very crass to just ask him openly what was up with the stutters. She looked over to him, her sky blue eyes glinting in the light that had managed to make its way through the trees. She leaned down and picked up a piece of wood, placing it in her inventory before starting to speak. "I suppose we'll have to fight together some other time." She said, avoiding eye contact and instead looking around for more materials. She was feeling quite wild at that moment, and wanted to fight something or someone challenging. Instead she remained silent and controlled herself.

Rare Wood: 8

Edited by Hakai

ID: 69802
CD: 7+3=10
<<First Aid>> Activated

Kasier seemed to have zoned out as soon as she realized that Itzal had the battle under control. However, soon after she had established that she was safe, the wolves charged at her. Perhaps her common sense was not serving her well today. Her decisions haven’t exactly been the best but she was actually not sure why the wolves had charged at her. Sure, she had stomped and kicked a wolf from when Itzal was pinned down but she didn’t deal any damage that way and hence, hate shouldn’t be on her. It didn’t matter though… There is no point in thinking about it now that it has already happened.

Kasier looked on, studying the situation. Itzal had jumped in front of the wolves to block for Kasier, which she was very grateful for. It was a good decision since Kasier was able to heal him back to full health once she gets her healing ready. Plus, she cannot be damaged due to the fact that she cannot heal herself according to the limitations given by her first aid skill. “Itzal. Are you okay? Sorry about that, I will pay more attention from now on. Maybe they won’t catch me off guard.” She said, “thanks for taking damage for me. I’ll heal you up for sure.” She finished, placing her hand on the man’s back and activating her first aid skill, patching the man’s health points back to full.

Immediately upon healing the man, Kasier stepped back, making sure to keep her eyes wide open in case the wolves tried to attack her out of nowhere again. Her red amber eyes, however, became fixed on one wolf that looked very familiar to her. She knew that she had seen it before but she wasn’t sure from where. The wolf was peculiar… Since it was actually fighting against other wolves.

Itzal:  640/640 | E: 28/64 (34% of 640 = 217)
Kasier:  340/340 | E: 34/34
Wolves:  138/320

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Beatbox had let out a sigh of relief, he had felt embarrassed somehow and he felt rather disappointed in himself that he would fight along her side at the moment, he thought that he would fight another time with Hakai. He listened to her words and felt a little more disappointed that he wouldn't fight at the moment. He felt embarrassed since she had come up to him while everyone else is off gaining the things needed for the quest with their partner, he found the situation just a tad bit embarrassing somehow. He looked around for some wood while he was still around, and he eventually found some wood that looked better and felt better than typical wood, he placed it into his inventory and looked back to Hakai. He thought about it for a moment and he shook his head, he didn't want to disappoint her, he walked towards her and patted her back with a smile and his eyes closed "Ah fine, let's go fight something then!" he said with a giggle.

@Hakai

ID: 69803 - LD: 16

1 Rare Wood Found.

When he heard Kasier's words he shook his head with a grin.  "Ah, I'm fine.  I could probably take ten of these things on.  Happens when you get to such a big level difference.  And don't worry about that.  There was one time I was dueling a wolf and a freaking butterfly distracted me, or I overthought the situation and missed the obvious.  Happens when you're mind won't slow down.  And I'd take more than damage for you Kasier."  After she healed him he nodded to her with a smile and turned to the warg.  "Varx!"  The warg threw him a glance and he made a signal with his hands, drawing a grin from the warg before it ran into the woods.  Itzal took a step back so he was beside Kasier.  "Oh and Kasier?  Itzal is my username.  Call me Felix ok?"  He smiled and winked at her before charging the three wolves.  They rushed at him and leaped together, drawing a grin from Itzal as he slid to the ground, going underneath them while Varx leaped from the other side and tackled the three, leaping away just as Itzal released a bolt of energy upon the three of them, not a critical hit but bringing the duel closer to it's end nonetheless.

ID#  69805  BD:  5+3=8  CD:  10  MD:  3-3=1

Itzal:  640/640  <>  15/64 energy

Wolves:  82/320

Edited by Itzal

ID: 69840
LD: 19

The hue of Kasier's face was immediately transferred from those of pale cheeks to the color of a peach as soon as Itzal stated what he said. Sure, he hadn't said it in the most romantic way, but Kasier had gotten the message and the message was more than enough to make her turn her face away and pretend that she was searching for materials. "Ok, Felix." Kasier said plainly, watching him cautiously as he began to engage once more in combat. She had no idea how he had gotten so far into the game being the person that he is. Sure, he is highly intelligent but not nearly as athletic or buff as other players. Plus, he gets distracted by a butterfly! Still, the man had what no one else had, and that was a heart set out for good and a soul that held fire which gave him determination to do whatever he felt was right without hesitation. That is why Kasier loves him so much for who he is. Now, it seems that their relationship had gotten even deeper than it had before. It seems that no longer would they call each other by last names, now they shall begin to refer to each other by their first names... Which is how it should be in Kasier's opinion. Before Kasier could tell Itzal her name, the man rushed into combat. Geez. I guess I'll tell him later. She decided, bending down and picking up a wooden log nearby that she found by chance. Just as she turned back to the battle, she recognized the wolf. That wolf was the one in which Kasier and Itzal rescued during their search for a familiar and it seems that their decision to rescue the wolf would come out to be a good decision.

Spoiler

Rare Wood: 9
Noble Wood: 10

(OOC-Finally decided that changing fonts was too much work :P) @Itzal

Edited by Kasier

ID# 69845 results:

Loot: 14 +1 Rare Wood

Hakai really wanted to fight something, but she couldnt help but feel as though she was pressuring Beatbox into it. She smiled. "It's fine, I can wait until your tier two. Im sure it isnt too far away. Plus, the others seem to have the animal fat covered. Its wood that we need to get now." She said before picking up another piece of wood. They seemed to be doing pretty well in terms of gathering. "So, you said you were a damage dealer, any cool intricacies in your build? I have to say, im a bit of a strategy and number person, so i love discussing builds." As he patted her back she turned around and gave him a quick hug impulsively. "Hope you dont find my putting off the fighting disappointing." She said before stepping back away from him and giving him a quick wink. He was an entertaining guy.

Rare Wood: 10

Edited by Hakai

Zandra, close to full health and a fourth of yer full energy left. She knew that her next attack would drain her of the single last srop of energy. But she had to do it. Or else she wouldnt be able to kill all the wolfes in just one strike. She prepared her sword art, ready to activate ot a wreack havoc with the doggies. Then she would probably get some more nice fat, as well as normal loot. She was gaining quite a bit of col and materials as well. Taking two birds with one rock. But to do it, she couldnt just stand there doing nothing. So she activated the sword art and the yellow bars turned to redm then from red to nothingness and the wolfes exploded into blue and white crystals. Then the reward screen poped up. After seeing the loot, a smile grew on her face. She was on way to get rely rich. She closed the screen and, totally exhausted, walked up to a tree and leaned on it.

ID: 69847

BD: 7

LD: 19+6=25

+8 animal fat

Edited by Zandra

Beatbox had looked for some more wood for the boat they had been making while still listening in on Hakai, since... well, he has no one else to really talk to... or interact with a the current moment. He still felt rather disappointed with himself that he wasn't high enough in tiers at the moment to be really helping Hakai fight some mob's. He had listened in on to her words and he gave her a smile, in response he had said "Well... to be honest, I would classify myself as a "glass cannon", where I deal a good chunk of damage everytime but I can't really..." he was interrupted as Hakai had gave him a quick hug, he became flustered and looked down slowly. "...take... damage." he blushed for a moment as she had gave him a hug, he stood there paralyzed, not knowing what to do, he was still rather new at how friend's act.

@Hakai

ID: 69848 - LD: 12

He watched her face blush just a little and his did the same as he smiled and winked.  "This will be over in a sec."  He turned to the mobs and dashed at them with full speed.  Varx was striking them from multiple sides now and thus distracted the incoming enemy.  Itzal leaped into the air and thrust his sword to his opponents, launching the blue bolts of energy through them all.  Once again he didn't land the bleeding effect, but then lightning was hard to direct anyways.  Especially when you were hitting four different targets.  While he was leaping Varx caught Kasier's gaze and, instead of panting like a dog would, nodded with happiness in it's eyes.  As Itzal landed Varx rushed at the mobs and struck at two of the wolves, while Itzal took on the other two.  Working together they were not outnumbered and could hold their own.  The wolves tried to hit Itzal but he simple dodged each strike and applied a counter to force them back further.

ID#  69851  BD:  6  CD:  5  MD:  8-3=5

Itzal:  640/640  <>  1/64 energy

Wolves:  26/320

Edited by Itzal

The eigth wolfs was defeated. Quite some animal fat now belonged to the small raiding party. They probably had enough materials now to build a ship. Thou one of Zandra information sources had told her that the more materials used to buiod the whip, the bigger chances would be to survive a war against the seamonster. And to survive the attacks from the seamonster, that would be top prioeity at the moment. Even if she was strong, one of the strongest players in this world, she would still not be able to protect a boat with just her own body. That was even crazy to even imagine. But she was out of energy and needed to rest to regain some to get back to dull. During the time she could search for the other material they had to get to preotect them from the monster. Im not the best choosen for the task, but it was the only thing I could do while waiting for energy to get back to full. Sadly I only found the worst quality of wood. Probably could just toss it away, but better to save it, just in case.

ID: 69854

LD: 4+6=10 Normal wood x1

Total:
Normal Wood: 3
Rare Wood: 10
Premium Animal fat: 40
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 36
Zandra’s Gathered Col: 163,584

Edited by Zandra

Foregoing Action

Itzal leaped back from the wolves, panting a little bit.  His stamina wasn't exactly low but his energy meter was one point from zero.  He knew he had to step back and gather some energy before he could finish off these wolves.  Varx glanced at him and nodded his understanding before charging the monsters.  Itzal was now wishing he had worked on increasing his meditation rank but that couldn't be helped now.  He drove his sword into the ground and went down on one knee, his arm resting on his leg.  He watched as Varx struck at the three with much force, as a warg was stronger, faster, and much more efficient than a wolf.  Sure he wasn't full size yet, but he was still a little bigger than the wolves.  With his natural advantage he was completely safe.  He kept his eyes peeled however for any possible danger.

ID#  69857  CD:  12  MD:  2

Itzal:  640/640  <>  3/64

Edited by Itzal

With one wood piece found and another point of energy regained, I started to search if I could find any more useful items. Since it was wood we needed, the best guess would to walk up to a tree and examine it, maybe getting a jackpot. Hopefully even get the best kind of wood. So when I spotted a nice looking oak, I walked up to it. I looked at the bark closely, it seemed that this tree was made of something a little more worthful then the piece I found laying on the ground. So I grabbed my large battle axe and swung it against the tree, like a lumberjack. One of the branches of the tree shattered and fell to the ground. I walked up to the sopt where the remaining piece of the once whole branch had landed. First a smile grew on my face when I saw it was more worthful then the previous. But the smile disapered when it turned out it wasn’t top quality.

ID: 70068
LD: 9+6=15 Rare wood x1

Total:
Normal Wood: 3
Rare Wood: 11
Premium Animal fat: 40
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 36
Zandra’s Gathered Col: 163,584

Edited by Zandra

ID: 70115
BD: 1

Kasier decided that she would help out the warg and Itzal a bit, considering the fact that he seemed to be struggling quite a bit in terms of energy level. The man didn't seem to be comfortable at the moment and she decided that she would help him out. With a smirk, she charged forward with her sword held high in the air before attempting to strike a wolf which seemed to be unaware of its surroundings. However, right when she went about to hit it, it noticed her and leaped away with strong muscles of its legs and avoided the attack. A sigh followed as the wolf didn't even bother to strike back due to how weak she was. Great. She thought, shrugging and walking back behind Itzal where she was most useful.

Edited by Kasier

Itzal continued to evade the wolves, each attempting to land a strike on him or Varx and if they were getting close to the possibility of striking one of them, the other would rush in and stop it.  Itzal saw that Kasier made an attempt to strike one of the wolves but failed and had moved in behind Itzal.  He saw the expression on her face and knew that she was feeling useless right now.  He was wishing he could take damage right about now so she'd feel otherwise but....  Wait a minute he thought.  The wolves were already low health.  He just needed to gain energy and they'd be gone.  With that known, he gave Varx a signal who nodded and moved in to keep the monsters busy.  Itzal leaped back and switch his armor to Twilight Cloak, replacing his +3 evasion with +3 LD, hoping to get good loot as well as proper meat from these monsters.  If only gatherer increased the materials from fallen monsters as well as random materials lying around.

ID#  70120  CD:  5  MD:  2

Action used to switch gear

Itzal:  640/640  <>  4/64

+3 evasion lost.  +3 LD gained

Edited by Itzal