{PP-F6} Fires and Shadows <Itzal, Morgenstern, Beatbox, Hakai, Zandra, Kasier>

Itzal and Jonathan had recently defeated the Banshee quest, getting his friend much needed experience, which Itzal needed too.  He also needed col.  That's why they were heading into the sixth floor to find the weakest dungeon possible.  Unfortunately it would be the floor with female npcs.  And no male.  They decided to get something to eat before venturing into the amazon and Itzal let Jonathan do the talking while he had pulled up his hood.  Despite his best to keep himself hidden, three women recognized the coat and walked over to chat with him.  One of them said nothing and just stood there, her face a bit red.  Why was she embarrassed?  Finally they finished their food and began making their way to the gate, the women following them as they did so.  Itzal turned to face them.  "Look, we're going to find a dungeon and that will be dangerous.  Please stay here and let us go ok?"  Unfortunately that just caused them to like him more and they giggled and started talking about how brave he was.  Itzal sighed and walked off again, knowing Jonathan would be right beside him.

@Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan smiled as the returned to get something to eat on the sixth floor. He had ordered Itzal's food that he had wanted, and got himself a slice of cake. (Reasons for getting cake in last thread) They finished their food, and decided to go and find a dungeon. Finally Itzal turned, speaking to the girl's that had followed them all around town. Jonathan faked a cough and said, "Ladies Man" With a smile he ducked into the amazon. Even though this will be the sixth floor, it will be dangerous, and we must be prepared for anything. I have all of the items that I might need, because I made it for the boss fight. If I lose some of those items, YOUR materials are going to make up for it. " Jonathan laughed, but he was serious about that. He opened his HUD and equipped his armor. His entire body became sealed in the Silver armor, hiding his features from anyone. We should not treat this lightly. Espically since we do not have a healer or DPS at our side. Since Jonathan had been joining the frontlines, the blond had noticed the importance of all pof the builds. The game would never get completed if they did not have all of the builds act as one. Luckily, the Celsetial Ascendants had a system to make use of all builds for missions. 

"Well well well... lookie at who we have here." he said with a giggle as he was up a tree looking down upon them. He gave them a smile and stood up on the tree branch and said "Now, you still want me to come along or..." he said as he climbed down the tree eventually jumping of to land in front of the two "...look at my cursor the wrong way?" he said with a serious face towards Jonathan. He looked at him with a smile and said to him "and before you falsely judge me, I acquired this orange cursor out of anger. I didn't intentionally mean to kill someone. But, if you want to call me a liar I'll happily walk away. I don't need anymore drama than I already have." he looked away from Jonathan and looked towards Itzal "Now tell me, how's Kasier doing? I hope she hasn't been getting herself in trouble." he placed his hands on his sides and let out a giggle, "it would be a shame if she had learned at how much you are of a ladies man..." he nudged him a bit before backing away with a smile. They were wanting to go to a dungeon, so he figured that we could need a little more help, so he smiled and said to them "I hope you don't mind if I invite someone..." he smiled and sent a message to Hakai about this.

Hakai looked into the mirror, inspecting the new tattoo she had gotten. She liked it, the way it accented her cheek and went with the matching ones on her shoulder. She had also changed her hair color up a bit from the brown and blond mix she had had before to a platinum blond that almost matched Beatbox's. She checked her inbox again and reread the message from Beatbox. She was all set to go on a dungeon run with some other people. She grasped her katanas sheath and strapped it securely around her waist before heading out of her inn room on the fourth floor and using the teleporter to head to the sixth floor. With herself and Beatbox in the group they would certainly have plenty of damage potential. Whatever sort of dungeon they found, it should be a piece of cake. She headed in the direction that he had said they would meet up at, exiting the safe zone before coming upon the group. She waved to them, smiling cheerily.

After a good sleep in my bed and a quick shower, I walked on the road towards the main settlement of floor sixteen, leaving mine and Jomeis beachhouse behind me, I also checked my equipment. The ice-braclet was in place under my black heavy armour. It wasn’t as protective as the other one, but I relied that my high health would be enough to survive. And the, even if its small, damamge that surpass all mitigation was worth more in my opinion. On my back hang the two-handed battleaxe that had started to be my close companion. I was not as attached to it as I was to the whip of the warrior or the claw of the northern ice-dragon. But for each adventure together, they grew closer. So, why was I wlaking to the settlement today. A few days ago, I was on a dungeon hunting with a man. He had told me he was going to a quest with a riend and after was going for a dungeon. I gladly joined up. He had said they needed a healer. Thou I don’t know how much Im going to heal. My axe would be able to speak for itself before anyone could hurt the others. Or that was my thougth at the moment.

A few minutes later I exited first the warp gate then the safe zone of Amazon on floor six. I had to walk for some time before catching up to the group. Two other familiar faces had joined in to the party as well. ‘’But hello. So miss Hakai and mister Beat is tagging along as well. Nice to see you all again.’’ I said as I had catched up to them.

Bed: +1 on any already known skill for one post
Shower: +1 on any combat skill for the next 3 turns in combat

Edited by Zandra

"DANG IT YOU TWO!" he roared at Jonathan and Beatbox who were playing with him.  Itzal calmed down when Beatbox mentioned the cursor to Jonathan and he turned to his friend.  "It's true.  He completely broke down after the kill, he really didn't mean it.  And as long as I'm alive I'm willing to pay what you ask for, so long as it's reasonable."  When Beatbox mentioned Kasier his thoughts returned to the sight of her being angry at him and he stirred uncomfortably.  "It's doing alright.  We hit a bumpy road is all.  Eh?  Friend?"  Then he saw Hakai walk in and.  Give a cheerful smile and wave?  He looked at her hair style, then Beatbox.  Then Hakai then Beatbox.  Then did it again but pointed to the two of them.  "Are you two....  Together now?"  Then Zandra appeared out of nowhere and Itzal turned to see her.  "Oh hey Zandra!"  He did a quick Calculation.  A healer, two damage dealers, a tank, and a scout.  This might be the greatest dungeon party ever.  "Ok then, let's go find a dungeon!"

No specific post order.  Once we hit the dungeon there will be a 24 hour post limit with a penalty.  With the five of us we should be able to post at least once a day XD

Jonathan looked upward as he heard a familiar voice. Then he seen Beatbox streaking down a tree and finally landed next to them. Beatbox looked to him coldly, speaking abut his orange cursor. He waved his hand stopping the man. Itzal has already spoke briefly about it with me.... I do not exactly like it... but Beatbox, I am more glad that you are okay. As long as you are in the guild, you have my forgiveness. That being said, I don't wish for this to become a habit. After a bit, when you believe you deserve to be redeemed for what you have done, I will gladly help you return to green. Jonathan finished with a smile and turned seeing a player waving at the. It was Hakai. Then moments later Zandra tagged along as well. Uh.... Itzal. Did you invite people or something, or is the Nerve Gear messing with my brain. Beat seemed accidental, but Hakai and Zandra seemed to know they were coming. Jonathan smiled though looking across. We better find something big if there is this many players. Jonathan chuckled. He looked over to Itzal and said, Oh course it was women that you invited. Jonathan broke up laughing. 

Itzal was glad to hear that Jonathan didn't take it too hard, though he wondered why he made the forgiveness limited to only if Beatbox was with the guild.  Did he mean he would lose that forgiveness if he had joined the laughing coffin or something?  Either way things were calmed down.  Then Jonathan made a comment and Itzal turned sharply to him, his face red.  "Jonathan you!......."  He gave an exasperated sigh as his friend laughed.  This was only making things worse.  He needed to try to ignore their comments.  It wasn't as bad as the bullies in his school, but it was still very annoying that those two decided to tease him like that.  He turned to the three newcomers.  "I was thinking we could start looking for a dungeon but let's start with discussing builds and stats.  I know that I'm a scout and Jonathan's a tank, I know that Beat and Hakai are dps, and I know that Zandra is a hybrid but mainly healer.  Does everyone have healing, MIT and damage items on hand?  If we enter a dungeon we should be as prepared as we possibly can."

Beatbox had looked over to Hakai that had just arrived, however... she had surprised him on her new look, she had matching hair to him and she had gotten a new tattoo onto her face. Beatbox smiled and said "You've changed Hakai." and walked over to her and placed his hand on her cheek to inspect it further, he moved her head a little bit to see the full thing and said "Well well, I like the tattoo Hakai. Its a nice change, but... why'd you change your hair?" he asked her with a questioned look. Afterwards he walked back to the ground and said to Jonathan "I'll be turning green soon Jonathan. Thanks for understanding." he patted his back with a smile. He looked at Itzal that had been looking back between him and Hakai, he smiled and thought to himself "You could say that..." he snickered and said to Itzal as he patted his shoulder "don't be surprised my friend." then looked back to Hakai with a wink and looked back to Itzal.

@Hakai

Hakai smiled at Beatbox and gave him a hug once he finished looking at the tattoo. "Well, the person I like has the same hair color and I thought it'd be cool if we had something visually in common." She said before releasing him from the hug. She turned to Itzal. "I dont have any consumables on me. I havent really visited any alchemists or cooks in my time in the game." She explained. She looked back at Beatbox and caught him winking at her and smiled back. She felt like they made a pretty great team. Together they could kill pretty much any monster in only a few hits, and they both had evasion gear, so they could dodge pretty much anything. "Anyways, I'm a damage dealer, but I specialize in status effects and enemies with high mitigation." She explained. She felt like she was obligated to explain her build as it wasn't the typical damage dealing one that pretty much every other damage dealer had.

Kasier stood by the corner. She had just arrived and her late arrival was very intended indeed. It was only a couple of days after that situation between her, Jonathan, and Itzal and she was still quite frustrated and pissed off at Itzal's actions. Although, she was glad that the whole situation between her and Jonathan was finally settled. She never really truly disliked that man, however, she needed someone to dislike and Jonathan was the perfect target due to his pointless actions and his hidden actions that she truly despised. Maybe that was why she acted so cold towards that man. However, even though the situation with him was solved, she became quite unhappy with Itzal, her boy friend. Her emotions were pathetic, literally like the ocean, fierce at some points and at other times calm. Maybe it was because she's only eighteen, the perfect time for insane hormone change. Still, she was sure that they will eventually make up for their mistakes since the two truly loved each other... At least that's what Kasier thinks and hopes. Kasier sighed, closing in on the group and waiting for something to happen.

Itzal watched as Beatbox looked at Hakai and then snickered to Itzal.  He shook his head.  "I'm, mildly surprised.  I didn't expect it to happen so suddenly.  I did expect it at some point though.  Congratulations man!"  Then Hakai spoke romantically to Beatbox and hugged him before turning to Itzal and mentioning that she had no consumables.  He nodded.  "Ok, Zandra or Jonathan, do either of you happen to have spare potions?  And Hakai, maybe you and I should use those status damage songs I made.  Either Beatbox or Kasier can hold one each and whenever we land a hit, they throw it before the effect activates.  They only last four turns after all."  Then he detected more movement and turned around to see Kasier, who had been sitting just out of his detection range.  The look in her eye, as well as the heaviness in his heart, caused him to shift his feet uncomfortably.  He hadn't forgotten what he'd done to Kasier and knew that it was only a matter of time before they had a talk about it.  He wasn't sure if he'd be able to handle it to be honest.  "Hey Kasier!  How've you been?"  He managed to keep his voice steady and gave his best smile, though it wasn't as bright as usual.

Beatbox went into his inventory after sharing a hug with Hakai and pulled out a damage potion and a mitigation potion and said to Hakai "Here you are my queen." he gave her a smile and gave her the potions "I have a spare damage and mitigation potion and I would like you to have it love.". He looked over to see Kasier... her hair had changed, he didn't expect to see so many people changing their looks so quickly in a month or two... but, in this world... you'd be surprised on how many people would like to change their looks and appearance. He didn't know how Kasier would react to Beatbox being orange for a short time, but... he knew that since Itzal was here it would be sorted out with little issue... at least he hoped so. But, he thought it would be best if he had said nothing but smile and give her a look to say that he knows that she is there and he is happy to see her.

@Hakai - +1 Potion of Vicious Dragon-Fang (+6 DMG) / +1 Potion of Armored Dragon-Scale (+54 MIT)

Jonathan watched as Hakai and Beatbox spoke to eachother, and it kinda sounded romantic. Jonathan sighed. They were in love. Jonathan looked to the side realizing something. How come everyone has someone bt me? Why have I been the one that is always the loner? Ever since I was born I was kept away, always alone. Now it still haunts me when I have been social and the most involved I could be. Jonathan shook the thought away as the talk of dungeon came up. Itzal turned to him and Zandra and asked if they had a potion to spare. Beat piped p and donated her something. It really is not much, but I have a tier two minor health potion.... It really is not much, but it is worth something I guess. I will prevent as much damage as I can, but we really all need to be prepared. Jonathan seen Kasier beginning to come up, and Jonathan than began to continue. It also appears that we have two healers, one to keep me updated, and one to situate for Area of Effect Damage if there is any. We can't have any more people, because we can only have six per party. It appears we have six now. Jonathan sighed and opened his HUD, and sent his Minor Tier two potion to Hakai. 

-1 Minor Health Potion II ~ +80 HP

Hakai gave Beat a gentle punch on the arm and blushed a little. "I told you not to call me that." She said as she accepted the two potions, placing them in her inventory. She would use them later when they actually found the dungeon. She didn't want to waste them if it turned out that they couldn't find one. "Alright then. Ill give two of them to Kasier. As far as I can tell Zandra will probably be helping to deal damage as well as healing, so Kasier will have more of a chance to use it." She explained, transferring the two songs to Kasier. She also accepted the healing potion from... The other blond guy. She realized that she hadn't actually met him yet. She held out her hand to him. "I'm Hakai, nice to meet you. I dont recall us ever having run into each other." She stated, giving him a smile before turning back to Itzal. "So do you know where the dungeon is exactly?"

-2 Incarceration songs

I have been standing sikent, listening as the other persons talked to each others. I was both happy and sad as I saw Kasier and Itzal together. As well as Beatbox and Hakai. All of them which I had farmed some ship materials with. As far as I could teĺl, that was when their feelings to each others had started to grow. Now they seemed to be already very close. I was happy since, they was happy. It does always make me feel good watching others enjoying their lives even here, when death was always a possibility. Every day, every hour, every second. Even if I was glad for them, I also felt a sting in my heart. With my own relationship, ther it wasnt as lovely anymore. It seemed that me and him have been sliding further and further away from each other. To be honest, we havent had a proper talk in over a month. I tried to hide my feelings behind a fake smile. Not sure if they would look thru it or not. "You really seemed to have growed close to each other this last month. It feels nice to see such feeli gs between people." I paused before continuing, turned to Itzal that seemed to be the leader of the party. "Well, you have partly right. I can heal, that is true. But since there is relatively little way to increase supportive abilities, I guess you could say Im more of a damage dealer actually." Then I turned to the guy that would play the role as tank for the party. "If you are close to not be able to take more strikes, dont hesitate to tell me to jump in. I may not have as much mitigation as you, but my health should keep me standing for quite awhile." I then looked at the others. Damnit I didnt brougth any buff potions. All I had was my five mass healing crystals. Since their effect didnt disturbed the other actio s you do, anyone could use them. But there was only enough for five players, but in our party was six. One had to be without. Well, then there probably only one way to do this. "When it comes to consumables, I dont have any buffs, thou I have these crystals." I said and handed one each to them, leaving me empty handed. But they would probably need it more then me.

-5 Mass healing crystals. One each.

Jonathan watched as they conversed more about the actual event now. They were discussing their strengths and builds and what they could provide in the battle. Everyone seemed to be sharing items including him and finally Zandra gave them all a mass healig crystal. Jonathan frowned and looked to the woman. I have my own stock of potions but thank you for the offer. With the he looked away. It was true. He had two perfect healing crystals of his own, a mitigation puff potion, and finally a teleport crystal. That is what he would use today. His overhealth potion was strictly for the boss fight, and he only would use these items to remain safe. Alright everyone, I think that is about it. It should be easy for Itzal to find a dungeon. Hakai looked to Itzal and asked him if he knew where the dungon was. Jonathan piped up. He had a suspicion. I have a good feeling about the waterfall. That waterfall has always... interested me since the Calming the Soul quest. I have believed that there is something beyond it, and what is beyond it might have more mind abilities, but it is worth a shot. Trust me, The quest would not be the only point of that waterfall. Jonathan left it there. The others might call him crazy, but he fad a feeling. 

@Itzal

(Reason I know to look there is Itzal and I practically planned this entire thread, before we had to bring more people in to not die.... XD)-OOC

Kasier had wanted to remain unnoticed for a while but almost immediately, as if Itzal could somehow sense her presence, almost instantly turned and greeted Kasier. Of course he would notice her presence... She guessed that was what happens when two people stay together for too long of a time. Although she had a mixture of feelings regarding it. Kasier smiled a forced smile before giving Itzal a simple response of "good" and standing there awkwardly, not saying anything else. Then, Hakai decided that she would give Kasier two songs that would boost DOT, or damage over time. She didn't really know why but she would probably figure out a good time to use it. As far as she was aware, no one in this party had a great amount of status effect damage, at least, not that she was aware of. Either way, she would nod to Hakai, implying that she would put it to good use during this dungeon raid. Almost immediately after that passage of events, Kasier watched as Zandra walked over and gave five mass healing potions, one to each of the party members. They were of delightful quality and was of obvious healing powers, however, she was unaware of exactly how much health points they healed, information that might come to be useful during this raid. "Wait, Zandra, how much health does this heal?" She asked. Soon, after some more talking and preparing, Jonathan claims that he thinks he knows where the dungeon is, of which, Kasier answered quietly with a grunt to herself. Oh, and she didn't fail to notice the orange marker on Beatbox... She'll address that later.

LD bonus:  5(s&d), 3(Twilight Cloak), 2(Reveal), 1(Detect) = +11  ID#  71626  LD:  19+11=30

Itzal heard Kasier's quick and simple comment, making it clear things were still unsettled between them and this made him feel worse.  Especially since he could tell Kasier's smile was not genuine.  He allowed himself to look at the ground as Beatbox and Hakai messed with each other a bit and soon Zandra handed out a mass healing crystal to each player.  Itzal looked at the crystal, wondering if he even deserved it after what he had done, but accepted it anyways.  No matter how pissed Kasier might be, he knew she would want him to take every procautionary measure.  As he stored the item Zandra spoke to him, mentioning that he had the right to party leader.  He felt the complete opposite but when Jonathan continued on that subject it seemed the decision was made for him.  He stored the item in the inventory and when everyone was ready he nodded and led the way to the waterfall.  While the players continued to talk he remained silent, much pain weighing down any pleasant thoughts.  Soon they reached the waterfall, bringing back some memories, including where he met Ulises for the first time.  The group seemed to stop and leave him to his work, scanning for any particular openings.  Soon he decided to check behind the waterfall itself, diving into the pool of water and waded over to the other side, pulling himself out and he noticed something.  When he approached the wall he placed his hand on a circular stone sticking out and turned it, revealing a hidden passage way.  The details and mechanics behind the doors told him something big.  When the others caught up he turned to them.  "I think we found an advanced dungeon..."

Edited by Itzal

Hakai took the two potions that Beatbox had given her and drank the damage one, saving the mit one for later, her stats boosting as a result. Now that they had found the dungeon she didn't need to worry that they wouldn't come across one. She unsheathed her katana and grinned to Beatbox. "Now we can finally do that dungeon together. This should be a nice substitute." She said before turning to Itzal. "Let go destroy the enemies in this dungeon. If it's advanced it just means that it's all the more fun." She said with a wild grin. Hard fights were really the one thing that got her hyped. She was passionate about fighting anything and anyone, even if she might get hurt. That just made it all the better. She imagined the fight between Teayre versus Manta and Ebony. She frowned. Why? Just taking advantage of an injured player was no fun, there was no challenge in that. Damn, she was hyped for difficult battles.

Edited by Hakai