{PP-F6} Fires and Shadows <Itzal, Morgenstern, Beatbox, Hakai, Zandra, Kasier>

(Beatbox is still Orange in this thread.)

Beatbox downed his last damage potions and one of his last few mitigation potions, he had one left and looked over to Hakai with a smile after she had made that statement he gave her a warm smile and said "It's about dang time to. I have been dying to see how our synergy works together." he looked into his inventory to see one last mitigation potion and looked over to Kasier who had lacked in potions and said to Kasier "Kasier here. This'll give you 54 MIT for a bit." and looked back towards Hakai. He sighed and pulled out his stained sword "sharpened stardom" and grinned at the sword with a sigh before looking back towards Hakai with his sword then by his side with a smile. He was waiting for the group to move into the dungeon before he would enter... he doesn't want to be the first to walk in. He kept silent stayed near Hakai his new loved one.

@Hakai @Kasier

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan stood by as Itzal began to search for a dungeon. He had complete faith in his partner to find a good dungeon. He must have agreed with his suspicion for the waterfall idea, because of the fact that he made no sign of rejection, and instead remained quiet. As they reached the waterfall, he searched around a bit before turning a circular stone. The waterfall parted and the cliff opened up, revealing a long and narrow tunnel. Jonathan smiled, clapping twice before opening up his HUD. He pulled out his major mitigation potion. With a large gulp, the vial was drained, and he threw it done so it shattered into data onto the ground. Keep you eyes peeled my friends. Jonathan equipped his items, his silver armor encasing his entire body. His Tier two sword hung at his waist and his Silver shield with the Celestial Ascendants emblem sat on his left arm. Ascendants Protector was by far his favorite of his Tier Two items. Drink your potions now, if you have not already. Jonathan nodded to Itzal before dwelving straight into the dark cavern. A minute down the tunnel and they had come to a room. It was a large room, with beatuifully chisteled walls, and great mchines everywhere. There was a button or a lever about every ten feet and a thought came ot Jonathan's mind. Itzal, Do you think what creature left these, was possibly about three to four feet tall? It would probably confuse the others of what he was talking about, but he knew Itzal would know exactly what he meant. He and Jonathan had a sort of connection where they could tell what the other was thinking. Probably from months of training and fighting together.

Jonathan took a left straight into a large hall way. To the sides of the large hallway was many rooms each filled with gadgets and other machines. These must be the work of a dwarf type mob. They are the only mob in any games I know of which can build. Thing is, where are they. It looks like they were just here, but deserted instantly, like a teleport machine just moved them away. They look like they just got up and left. Jonathan thought carefully but was interupted as he heard cries, and squeals. Then a lot of foot steps. As they came into view, Jonathan seen at least a hundred goblin mobs sprinting full speed at them. Jonathan quickly yanked out his weapon, and <<Howled>> at the oncoming goblins. Fifteen of the small green creatures stopped, and pulled out knives, black as the night. Some were caught behind them, meaning the party of players would have to face them as well, but they only had four to deal with at the moment. The others continued ducking underneath the party of players and going around. It looked like they were feeling, or at least trying to get away. But why? It did not matter at the moment. Jonathan looked back to his party members. They look quite strong, but don't get discouraged. They should be easy to dispatch! Jonathan smiled, and readied for the goblins to attack him. Soldier Class One, Jonathan ready to Tank. 

Spoiler

PLEASE FILL IN STATS AS IT REACHES YOUR TURN/ ALSO ADD YOUR STATS IN PERIOD FOR NEXT BOSS FIGHT!

Morgenstern 620/620 <62/62>

@Zandra

Beatbox

Itzal

Hakai

Kasier

Elite Goblin Thief x4  650/650-  Hate Jonathan-3, Others 0

Goblin Stats- 0 MIT, 100 DMG, 1 EVA, 1 ACC --MD:10- Completely ignore Mitigation

Spoiler

Lv.31 HP 620 Energy 62

10 Base DMG

146 Mit

1 Paralyze (Removes 1 enemy turn if user hit on a unmodified roll of 9 or 10)

2 Regeneration ( Heals you 36 HP  after every attack turn from your opponent

Battle Healing [2] (Heals 20 HP Every turn while in Combat

Skills

Curved Sword (3) +3 Damage

Light Armor (1) +3 Mit

Heavy Armor (1) +3 Mit

Block (35/50) +23 Mit

Battle Healing (2) +20 HP during Combat

Howl

Extra Skills

Meditation (0) + 0 Energy on roll of CD:10

Survival- Increase Regen out of combat to 20 and don't take damage from environmental effects

Mods

None

At Ready

OverHealth II   +100 Max HP

Teleport Crystal

2 Major Healing Crystal II +240 HP

Items Used

Major Mitigation II- +54 MIT

Edited by Morgenstern

At first, I turned to the other person in the party that was able to heal with a skill. It was good to have her with us since I would be more worth to work on damaging the enemy. ''Sadly, they only heal ninty hp. Thou its better then nothing since you can pop it without having to skip your other actions.''

A smile grew on my lips. It turned out that the dungeon Itzal had just found, it was an advanced one, that would mean quite a challenge, but also quite a reward. But most of all, it would be fun with a  challenge, not some walk in the park, hopefully. I took a grip of my axe and followed the groups tank, ready to jump into action when needed. I looked awe at the fine craftsmanship the cave we now entered was in, my jaw dropped down for a few moments as I got the feel I was in one of my favourite movies. But I quickly closed my mouth before anyone else noticed. If this was like in that movie, then they would be up against some really challaging opponents. It didn’t took long before my guess was confirmed. I was no longer sure this was such a good idea as I watched countless humanoids running, thou they didn’t charged towards us, except a group of them. But the ones that aimed for us, seemed to be quite an elite group. I herd a howl echo in the hall and knew that this was the starting signal. I activated my charge skill and charged forward towards the enemy.

I felt the stonefloor quickly passing away under my feets as I got closer and closer to the approaching enemy. ‘’Take this!’’ I shouted at them and swung my axe. Thou they all seemed to ignore me and continue towards the tank. The ones that I had aimed for dodged as well and contued after their comrades, unharmed.

Spoiler

ID: 71721
BD: 1 Miss

Morgenstern 620/620 <62/62>
Zandra: 1,215/1,215 <118/120> H: 0
 @Beatbox xxx/xxx xx/xx
Itzal xxx/xxx xx/xx
Hakai xxx/xxx xx/xx
Kasier xxx/xxx xx/xx

Elite Goblin Thief x15  650/650-  Hate Jonathan-3, Others 0

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 1,215
ENG: 120
CC: 3

Axe:
DMG: 15+4
MIT: 30
THORN: 16
ACC: 3

One-handed curved sword:
DMG: 10+4
MIT: 79
REG: 54

Skills:
GM First aid
GM Two-handed battle axe
Master charge
Expert Heavy armour
Journeyman block
Journeyman one-handed curved sword
Howl
Survival

Mods:
Athletics
Field medic

Gear:
Malindra, violet death: Two-handed battleaxe: +3 ACC
Iferno: Heavy armour: 1x Flame aura
Ice-braclet: Lucky charm: +3 CC

At ready:
5x Mass heal crystals
Ilya, Shield of darkness: Shield +54 mitigation
Lyss, Armour of darkness: Heavy armour +54 regen
Silent death: One-handed curved sword, no enchants

Edited by Zandra

Beatbox smirked, it was now his turn to strike, after seeing Morgenstern howl and Zandra completely miss, he looked back to Hakai and gave her a wink before dashing into the middle of the 4 mobs and performing an AoE combo hitting all of them with a great amount of power. They all looked at Beatbox for a split second before looking backward to Morgenstern due to his hate on all of them. Beatbox grinned, this wasn't a true replication of actual battle, if it we're they would all be on Beatbox's attention right now due to the fact that he had hit all of them with a great amount of power. Beatbox sighed "Well this is going to be a complete waste of our time." he looked back to Hakai and Itzal, he knew it was Itzal's turn but he wanted to see how Hakai could back up Beatbox's attack. "The hate mechanic is stupid." he said before leaping backwards away from the group away from the group that had no intent to hurt Beatbox.

Spoiler

ID: 71723
BD: 7+3-1= 9 (non-critical)

Sword Art Used: Shadow Explosion (Damage: 1 (base) + 5 (sword rank) + 1 (Ferocity) + 1 (Athletics) + 6 (Familiar) + 6 (Potion) = 20*9= 180)

Morgenstern 620/620 <62/62> H: 3
Beatbox 715/715 52/70 -18 H: 1
@Itzal xxx/xxx xx/xx
Hakai xxx/xxx xx/xx
Kasier xxx/xxx xx/xx

Elite Goblin Thief x4  470/650

Spoiler

DMG: 20 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 66 - Bleed: 24 - Paralyze: 1

HP: 715 - EN: 70 - Level: 35

Skills:

One Handed Straight Sword - R5

• Ferocity - R5

Light Armor - R3

• Athletics

Extra Skills:

Concentration

Survival

Martial Arts - R0

Familiar Mastery: Fighter - R3

ID# 71726 results:

Battle: 2 Miss

Hakai smiled at Beatbox as he showed his worth by slashing up some of the goblins. He certainly had some damage output, not that she had doubted him in that respect. "It's a stupid mechanic, but one that we probably shouldn't complain about, unless we want to die." She stated, serious about what she was saying, but accompanying it with a joking smile. She knew that Beatbox understood that. He wasnt like some other people she knew who were.... Somewhat lacking in the intelligence department. She looked over at Itzal in a completely unrelated movement. She looked back at Beat. She nodded and gave him her signature smirk before rushing at the goblins, jamming her heel into the ground and whirling around, her katana coming unsheathed in the movement and slipping from her hand. It had been supposed to come unsheathed, but it was supposed to stay in her hand, not fall to the ground dejected next to her. She picked it up and sheathed it before giving the sky the bird. "F*** you cardinal!" She shouted before walking back over to Beat.

@Itzal xxx/xxx xx/xx
Hakai 620/620 61/62 H: 0
Kasier xxx/xxx xx/xx

Elite Goblin Thief x11 650/650

Spoiler

SEnokBl.png

Edited by Hakai

As the group entered the dungeon entrance, the first thing Itzal noticed were the walls.  At first glance one wouldn't notice anything, but as he scanned them closer, and felt them, he could tell that they had originally been mined out, then smoothed afterwards.  As they moved onward he noticed more and more very advanced machines.  When Jonathan mentioned people with short legs Itzal nodded.  "They were definitely here.  But where did they go?  We saw no trace of them in the seventh floor, which we expected originally, but if not there then-"  He was cut off as he heard sounds of hundreds of feet approaching.  When he saw what they were and just how many of them he nearly cried out in shock, forgetting momentarily his depressed feelings and instead his battle instincts taking full control.  He moved like lightning, opening his menu and switching gear, equipping his Niger Natio (seen in journal), Beauty Incarnated, a ruby ring with gold lining, and finally he drew Ascendant's Rosario, a massive and rather heavy one handed longsword with an icy blue sheen to it.  By the time he had finished re-quipping there wasn't enough time to strike.  He needed to get into position and fast.

OOC- Didn't roll because I had to equip and monsters don't attack on my turn XD

Spoiler

Itzal  860/860 86/86  H: 0
@Kasier xxx/xxx xx/xx

DMG: 8 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 3 - Bleed: 24

HP: 860 - EN: 86 - Level: 43

Skills:

One Handed Straight Sword - R5

Light Armor - R3

Extra Skills:

Disguise

Survival

Meditation

OOC - So who controls the mobs?

Kasier watched as the group of players got themselves situated and prepared for the dungeon raid. Before she had left, Beatbox made note to give her a mitigation potion that might be useful in the later stages of the dungeon raid. For now, though, she would simply hold on to it as the damage of the early mobs were basically nothing. And most of them didn't have AoE attacks to damage her who would be healing from the backlines. She would go after Itzal when she was supposed to go after Hakai. It didn't matter that much though, since this turn, nothing really important happened. Jonathan was able to display some fierceness with the use of a skill that got him some more hate. The mobs would be targeting him and not the rest of the players... Which was good due to the fact that Jonathan possessed the most mitigation and hence would be able to tank most of these attacks. As for her, she would stay in the back. No one was injured for her to heal and so she would wait for another turn before making a possible move.

Spoiler

Morgenstern 620/620 <62/62> H: 3
Kasier 480/480 <48/48> H: 0

Elite Goblin Thief x1  470/650
Elite Goblin Thief x3  650/650

Spoiler

Stats:

Level 24
HP: 480/480

Damage: 1
Mitigation: 27
Paralysis: 1
Bleed: 2
First Aid: 40%
Combat Crafting Dice: +3

Skills:

First Aid (Rank 5)
Field Medic (Mod)

Equipments:

The Kasier's Venom (1X Paralysis, 2X Bleed)
The Maiden's Protector (27 Mitigation)
Charm of the Kasier (3X CCD)

At Ready:

3X HP Recovery Crystal (2X HP Recovery)
Banner of Command (3/3) (+1 DMG For You And Three Members; Refills: 5,000 Col)
5X Safeguard Potion (Safeguard)
1X +54 Mitigation Potion
2X Incarceration Songs

Edited by Kasier

Rolling for Mobs...

Jonathan watched as the four goblins in front of them began to advance on him, the small green enemies were hard to look menacing, so these creatures looked more ravenous, or like a creature that had not gotten food in several days. Jonathan smiled watching as Beatbox struck the creature for massive AOE damage. The man certainly had become much stronger in the last few weeks. Zandra and Hakai also attacked, but their attacks were futile. Jonathan took his chance seeing one of the goblins not paying attention. Jonathan would not use an AOE, because his AOE attacks dealt pitily damage, but his single attacks were in the okay zone. He could almost deal a hundred damage in that. Still was not that good, but it was better than nothing. Alright, here goes nothing. Jonathan dashed forward, blocking the attacks from all four creatures. He was in the perfect position for a counter and he took it. He began to hack at a single goblin,dealing a considerable amount of damage. It might also let Beat be able to take it out with his AOE, but Jonathan was not too concerned about that. He retreated a bit giving him some well needed space from these goblins. You're up Zandra! 

Spoiler

71738 BD:7-1=6 MD:4+1=5

Morgenstern 620/620 <56/62> H: 4 Energy-7+1
@Zandra: 1,215/1,215 <118/120> H: 0

Elite Goblin Thief x1 400/650 -70 (10x7) 

Elite Goblin Thief x3  470/650

Edited by Morgenstern

After my pity attempt to strike at the goblins, Hakai followed my example and missed as well. Thou after her it was Itzals turn. But as I looked at him, he was changing into combat gear. The last player in our group, that I haven’t expected to attacked, didn’t do it. Well, not that effective first turn. I guess I had to make up for it now. Since Ive already wasted my charge skill on my previous failed attack, my first attack would be weaker, if I landed a hit will say. To make sure my strike would hit home, I also activated my consentration skill, increasing my accuracy. As I jumped into the group, my axe made all four goblins get two red stripes across their bodies. As I threw a glance at their health bars, a third of their starting health left them and made them closer to death. ‘’Guys, not much left, take them out.’’ It was obvious thou, of xcourse they would attack the goblins. But I felt like I had to say something.

Spoiler

ID: 71739
BD: 2+1+3=6 Hit 14x15=210 dmg+AoE

Zandra 1,215/1,215 <91/120> H: 1
@Beatbox 715/715 52/70 -18 H: 1

Elite Goblin Thief x1 190/650

Elite Goblin Thief x3  260/650

Edited by Zandra

Beatbox shook his head as he looked at Itzal and that he was changing into combat equipment... he face palmed and yelled out towards Itzal's area "YOU COULD HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE HAND?" he sighed and looked over to Hakai with a giggle, he patted her back and gave her a wink "That's okay, you'll get them next time..." he giggled as he just treated her like a child or something, but he found it funny at least? It was his turn once more and he struck the four enemies once more with great power, however... not ending their lives, which kind of made him a little mad. But damage is damage and he looked back to Itzal... "he better hit the enemies this time around..." he thought to himself. He looked back to Hakai and gave her a wink, he believed in her and he wanted to see how well they could synergize with each other, however he looked back at his energy and he noticed that it was rapidly depleting... he thought that he has to take it easy for now.

Spoiler
ID: 71740
BD: 3+3+1-1=6 (Concentration Used.)

Sword Art Used: Shadow Explosion (Damage: 20*9=180)

Zandra 1,215/1,215 <91/120> H: 1
Beatbox 715/715 35/70 -18 H: 2
@Itzal  860/860 86/86  H: 0

Elite Goblin Thief x1 10/650

Elite Goblin Thief x3  80/650

Now properly equipped he scanned for a good time to strike.  He then heard Beatbox scold him for not having his equipment ready.  Itzal was upset by this as he had needed his cloak for finding the dungeon in the first place.  His friend didn't seem very thankful it seemed.  Frustrated as it made him, he decided to put the matter aside until after the fight was over.  In the meantime he acted like he hadn't heard, rushing through the crowd of goblins and neared the four specific ones.  The rush of goblins attempting to escape had created a circular arena of sorts, with the flow of goblins being the walls.  The four goblins spotted Itzal rushing at them and tried to ignore the player at first.  Itzal watched as his friend's made their moves as he ran along the edge of the open area until he was behind the small group of goblins.  Itzal released Shadow Explosion, striking all four with a deadly combo and doing it with precision, landing a hyper critical and effectively landing the bleeding effect on them as well.  The goblins shattered with that final blow and Itzal rolled across the ground before turning to see the horde of goblins rushing past.  "Hey Jonathan, you might want to use howl again.  Or, whoever has the most health get some of their attention.  It seems they can cut through MIT..."

Spoiler
ID:  71744
BD:  10  CD:  6  LD:  8+8=16

Sword Art Used: Shadow Explosion (Damage: 20*9=180)

Zandra 1,215/1,215 <91/120> H: 0
Beatbox 715/715 35/70 -18 H: 0
Itzal 860/860 68/86  H: 0

@Hakai 620/620 61/62 H: 0

4/15 Elite Goblin Thief dead.  Next four yet to be summoned

Itzal receives 13,000 col and 4 MAT

Edited by Itzal

ID# 71747 results:

Battle: 9 Critical Hit: Blight + Envenom Activated:  Amatsu no Homura - 3x3 - AoE - (18 Energy)  = 22x9= 198 DMG

Hakai ignored Itzal as he spoke to Morgenstern about howling or something. He could do that once she got a few slashes in on this new group of goblins. She unsheathed her katana and rushed them down, her katana whistling in the air as she slashed into the goblins, her slices making green marks wherever the blade landed. She backed up once she was finished, surveying her work and giving an appreciative nod. She had done a number on them, now it was the other peoples turns. She looked over at Kasier. "Hey Kas, can you use one of those music recordings I gave you? It'll really help take down the enemies now." She explained before giving Beatbox a cocky smirk as she had managed to do more damage then him. She had a feeling things were going to get competitive between them in terms of how much damage each of them could deal.

Spoiler

Morgenstern 620/620 <56/62> H: 0
Beatbox 715/715 35/70 -18 H: 0
@Itzal  860/860 86/86  H: 0
Hakai 620/620 44/62 H: 2

Elite Goblin Thief x4  452/650 [Blight: 2/2 (28 per turn)] [Envenom: 4/4(12 per turn)] Activates on enemies turn
Edited by Hakai

Kasier watched as a new patch of goblins arrived immediately after the death of the previous wave of goblins. They seemed of equal strength and looked almost identical in stats. However, she could tell from her little experience that outward experiences of not only humans can be deceiving, but also of mobs as well. It was Hakai's turn in combat and if Kasier were her, she would have passed on her turn in order to not attract any hate which might result in them attacking her. Sure, there was Jonathan's howl which can attract attention to himself but even so, Kasier, personally would not have taken the risk. Perhaps that was why she would never become a good damage dealer. She didn't have the proudness that a hunter has, she doesn't have the fierceness that a warrior possesses. All she has is the stubbornness within her heart to do what she thinks is right and sometimes, that is the difference in a battle situation. She had two of those songs which boosts DOT damage and these mobs should not be powerful enough for it to be necessary for Kasier to use the songs. Hence, despite the fact that Hakai had requested for her to use the songs, she would refrain from using them even if the songs didn't even belong to her in the first place. The dungeon raid was still only in its primary stages and hence, these songs should not be required. "Save them for later." Kasier replied simply, passing on her turn to whoever was next... Which she soon realized was Jonathan. I'm assuming that he'll get some hate on this turn. She inferred.

HP LIST

@Morgenstern 620/620 <56/62> H: 0
Beatbox 715/715 <35/70> H: 0
Itzal 860/860 <86/86>  H: 0
Hakai 620/620 <44/62> H: 2

4X Elite Goblin Thief 452/650 [Blight: 2/2 (28 per turn)] [Envenom: 4/4 (12 per turn)] Activates on Enemies' Turn

(OOC: I made the HP list a bit prettier)

Jonathan watched as Beatbox attacked once more, bringing the health of the goblins to where Itzal could finish them. It ended up to work out perfectly, Itzal dealing the last blow on all of the creatures. He smiled but it quickly faded as the next set of goblins took their turn and began to move forward. Jonathan was just about to howl when Hakai rushed in, slashing them, a green tint being left behind. The goblins recieved two status efects in which Jonathan had not seen before. Quickly, Jonathan channeled his emotions into his Howl skill and let loos another <<Howl>> gaining back the hate onto himself. He smiled, unseen since his armor covered his head. The goblins began to swarm him, but Jonathan was able to dodge or block every single one. Nice! Keep it up guys! Jonathan looked at the goblins whose health quickly dropped from their status effects. She has a demonic weapon. She must have. 

Spoiler

71768 BD:2 MD:4

HP LIST

Morgenstern 620/620 <55/62> H: 3
@Zandra 1,215/1,215 <91/120> H: 0
Beatbox 715/715 <35/70> H: 0
Itzal 860/860 <86/86>  H: 0
Hakai 620/620 <44/62> H: 2
Kasier 480/480 <48/48> H: 0

4X Elite Goblin Thief 412/650 -40(Blight, Envenom)[Blight: 2/2 (28 per turn)] [Envenom: 4/4 (12 per turn)] Activates on Enemies' Turn

Edited by Morgenstern

I looked at the goblins we was facing. There was totally four of them that they was figtinh directly. Thou with a quick qount, I could spot eleven more standing around us here and there, seeming ready to engage as soon as their comrades had fallen. Then it was better start cutting them down then I thougth. Both Itzal and Beatbox dealt some great damage to them. That was enough to completely wipe them out. Hakai also damaged the next group that entered combat, as well as putting conditions on them. As I was the previous owner of her demonic, thou it had now been changed to a katana instead of dagger it was when I got it, the markings indicating blight and envenom was familiar to me.

After Jonathans Howlm I engaged the second group of goblins, activating my charge skill and with a pair of swings, more then a third of their health disappeared. ‘’There, one more strike and they are down for it.’’

Spoiler

ID: 71739
BD: 5+3=8 Hit 14x19=266 dmg+AoE
LD: 3+3=6 no xtra loot

Morgenstern 620/620 <56/62> H: 3
Zandra 1,215/1,215 <64/120> H: 1
@Beatbox 715/715 35/70 H: 0
Hakai 620/620 61/62 H: 2

Elite Goblin Thief 1-4: 0/650
Elite Goblin Thief 5-8:  146/650
Elite Goblin Thief 9-15 650/650

Edited by Zandra

Beatbox took a good look at his energy bar, he thought to himself for just a moment "Is it really worth killing them now just to get a little bit more Col? My energy would be cut in half if I do it..." he shook his head and smiled "I can't think now, it's better off to just act then ask questions about yourself..." he said as he lunged forward and cut up the remaining goblin elite thieves getting a hefty amount of col from it. He took a deep breath and noticed his energy bar and noticed that more goblin's had arrived, he sighed and said out "We've got more company... if I attack one more time, I'll be out of energy. I need to sit back and watch for a bit as I regen some energy." he looked back to Hakai and said "Kill em' dead babe." then giggled before leaping backwards away from the group of goblins that were coming this way.

-----

ID: 71808 - BD: 3+3=6 - LD: 20

Sword Art Used: Shadow Explosion [Damage: 20*9=180]

Morgenstern: 620/620 / 56/62 [H:3]

Zandra: 1215/1215 / 64/120 [H:1]

Beatbox: 715/715 / 18/70 [H:1]

@Itzal: 860/860 / 86/86 [H:0]

Hakai: 620/620 / 61/62 [H:0]

Kasier: 480/480 / 48/48 [H:0]

Elite Goblin Thief 5-8 x4: 0/650 -180 HP <<Dead>>

Elite Goblin Thief 9-12 x4: 650/650

Loot: 13000 Col / 8 T1 Materials 

Itzal watched as his friends struck at the monsters until Beatbox landed the final hit and received some loot.  Itzal had noticed he had received something as well but didn't have time to look at the details.  As the wave of goblins fell, the surge of goblins attempting to escape, which Itzal was still stunned by how many there were, began to close in the opening, creating less room to move around during the fight.  This wouldn't be good if they couldn't move around at all.  What could this literal army be so terrified of?  Four more Goblins charged into the open area.  Itzal saw them but did not attack as he didn't have an opening.  They had seen the others strike out ruthlessly and were on their guard.  Itzal stopped beside Beatbox.  "I'll recover energy too.  I can't see an opening, and even if there were one it would need to be good enough for me to land a crit otherwise I'm pretty much useless here."

Spoiler

ID: 71809 - CD: 4  MD:  1

Morgenstern: 620/620 / 56/62 [H:0]

Zandra: 1215/1215 / 64/120 [H:0]

Beatbox: 715/715 / 18/70 [H:0]

Itzal: 860/860 / 69/86 [H:0]

@Hakai: 620/620 / 61/62 [H:0]

Elite Goblin Thief 9-13 x4: 650/650

Edited by Itzal

ID# 71832 results:

Battle: 9  Blight + Envenom Activated:  Amatsu no Homura - 3x3 - AoE - (18 Energy)  = 22x9= 198 DMG

Hakai nodded to Beatbox, acknowledging his words and taking them a bit more seriously than he might have originally intended. She raised her katana, a grin splitting her face. She dashed forwards gracefully towards the four goblins out of the many who were brave enough to face them. As she ran she let her katana slash in the air next to her wildly twice before she slashed in a broad arc three times, slicing through each of the goblins and inflicting her status effects once again. She dashed back to Beat box and let out a laugh. "Their so unbelievably weak." She stated cockily. Her laughter faded away and she stared down the goblins. Now that this fight had commenced they couldn't run, the system prevented that for the most part. She was certain that there were some exceptions to that. She smirked, glad that the mobs had realized their predicament as  their wounds sizzled. "I wonder if the NPC's can feel pain."

Morgenstern: 620/620 / 56/62 [H:0]

Zandra: 1215/1215 / 64/120 [H:0]

Beatbox: 715/715 / 18/70 [H:0]

Itzal: 860/860 / 69/86 [H:0]

@Hakai: 620/620 / 45/62 [H:0]

Elite Goblin Thief 9-12 x4:  452/650 [Blight: 2/2 (28 per turn)] [Envenom: 4/4(12 per turn)] Activates on enemies turn

Edited by Hakai

Kasier watched the battle, noticing that there were nothing of significance for her to worry about at the moment. Indeed, she was just a spectator at the moment, and she would like the battles to stay that way. She, honestly didn't mind not doing anything for the majority of the battle because that would resemble the safety of her fellow teammates. It wasn't like she really got anything for healing anyways. This was the role of a healer, and this was the life that she had chosen to lead. During the majority of the combat phase of a battle, the healer would not have to do anything. However, it was when someone gets injured that the healer needs to step in and do his or her job. A healer can either succeed and not get very much credit for it or fail and get flamed by other people for it. That is the life that she had chosen and that is the life that she will live out in this game of Swords Art Online. Besides, it wasn't like she really cared for what other people thought about her. What she truly wanted most is the approval of one person and one person only. Kasier sighed, passing her turn due to her healing not being needed at the immediate moment.

HP LIST

@Morgenstern 620/620 <56/62> H: 0
Zandra 1,215/1,215 <64/120> H: 0
Beatbox 715/715 <18/70> H: 0
Itzal 860/860 <69/86>  H: 0
Hakai 620/620 <45/62> H: 2

4X Elite Goblin Thief 452/650 [Blight: 2/2 (28 per turn)] [Envenom: 4/4 (12 per turn)] Activates on Enemies' Turn

Jonathan stood by as Zandra and Beatbox made quick work of the goblins that he had just gotten hate. Jonathan smiled and looked over to Beat who was fading off, his energy low. That was okay, they had two other damage dealers on their side. Jonathan closed the panel saying what he received from these few more monsters without even looking at it. He stepped forward in front of Hakai that had just dealt a large amont of damage, and brought out the emotions inside of him. He thought of his father, not telling him that he had a mother and sister that were alive. Jonathan opened his eyes and looked at his targets. he set his feet and let out a great <<Howl>>. The goblins immediately turned their attention to Jonathan and scurried forward, stabbing him multiple times. Jonathan kicked the creatures away, healing all the damage he had just taken. He looked back to Kasier. She must have been bored due to the fact that she had proved unneccesary or useful in these battles. Something told Jonathan, that the thing chasing away this army of goblins, was going to take a whole party to bring down. 

Spoiler

71869 MD:8 (BD:6 of course the only time today my rolls has been over 5)

HP LIST

Morgenstern 620/620 <56/62> H: 3 HP- 620-(100-92=8x4=32)= 588+56=620
@Zandra 1,215/1,215 <64/120> H: 0
Beatbox 715/715 <18/70> H: 0
Itzal 860/860 <69/86>  H: 0
Hakai 620/620 <45/62> H: 2

4X Elite Goblin Thief 412/650  -40(Statuses)  [Blight: 1/2 (28 per turn)] [Envenom: 3/4 (12 per turn)] Activates on Enemies' Turn

Edited by Morgenstern