Daeron watched as the ingots stopped glowing, but instead, they were glowing white, just like the armor does. Without thinking Daeron knew exactly what this meant. It was yet another rare item he had just crafted. Impressed with how he had just managed to craft two rare items for the same person, he labeled the item.

Primal Shield

Description: This shield provides the user with a greater chance to brace for an incoming attack.

Ability: -1 On Opponents Combat Dice

Daeron then walked out to the front to give Darius his newly crafted shield. Unfortunately, he wasn't there anymore so he sent the player a message to return to the shop for his newly crafted item. He also saw a player standing there. His name stated to be <>. "Yes. I am looking for people to partake in such quests, how may I help you?"

After Daeron completed socializing with the player, he headed to the back and took the last of his ingots that he had. He was now about to make Keith and Cicilia, a newlywed couple their wedding gift. Daeron was hoping for it to be a rare item, but if it wasn't i'm sure it's quite the same.

Crafting Attempt 2 of 2

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daeron finished hammering on the ingot, and had watched two nice iron rings form from it. They were light enough to wear, but didn't radiate unfortunately. However, I'm sure they will be just as happy to see that he's completely crafted a gift for them. Without thinking twice, he took some wrapping and wrapped the gift. He also, put it into his inventory so when he gets to the wedding ceremony he wants to be the one who gives the two players their rings.

Now that Daeron had finished crafting for the day, he headed to the front to continue his discussion with the player <>. It seems he was curious about the quests Daeron had put out for players to take. Daeron was willing to make players items if they helped him get more material. Afterall, this was considered to be the same as trading items.

Shanok entered Daeron's shop and looked around to see if he could find the owner. He saw someone finishing his work at the anvil so he assumed that it was the owner. "Hello, I'd like to order a sword. What I'd like is a curved sword made out of this <<Atlantis Iron>>, I'd really want a sword with a special stat or something, like a bonus attribute, something along those lines" Shanok said to the blacksmith as he handed out a bag with five <<Atlantis Iron>> in it.

Daeron looked at Edwyn with a sad of unhappiness. "I'm sorry, but the Dragon Heart Stones, are a heavy stone that couldn't be crafted into armor, it would be far too heavy. However, I am able to make it into a good sword, if you want. If you'd like some good armor I can go ahead and make it out of Iron Ingots, they aren't too heavy, and still provide good protection." Then he turned his head over to the new player that entered, <>. "Alright, yeah sure, I'll try my best to make something special for ya. He accepted the five <>.

Daeron took the five pieces of iron that he was just given. "Alright, I need to make an item that's atleast uncommon or up. This means, It could take more than just this five to make it, however, I don't mind hunting for more of such an item. It can increase the variety of weapons I can make."

Daeron layed out 2 Atlantis Iron onto his anvil and put on his apron with sheer confidence. He knew that if he had any doubts that he could potentially make a poor quality item. The hammer in his hand had a green glow this time, a glow that could give him more grip on the hammer, so he won't mess it up.

Crafting Attempt 1 of 3

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Daeron made a blade that was in good condition. However, it didn't seem to withhold any true ability that can help a player. He set it on his shelf in the back, in case he could keep it for later use, as it did have a decent amount of durability. His blade wouldn't hold out for too much longer, Daeron needed a good weapon he can keep for back up.

Daeron set up another set of two Atlantis Iron and hammered on it again, but this time with a blue glow. The same type of glow that he used to make Darius his gear. Perhaps he needs to use different methods of crafting the blade.

Crafting Attempt 2 of 3

2-3=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

4-6=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Daeron finished hammering on the Atlantis Iron after it finished it's afterglow. However, the glow on the weapon he just made did not stop. A radiating item... another one. Daeron had completed Shanok's weapon after a meager two attempts. He contacted Shanok to tell him that his weapon has been crafted and is ready for pickup.

Atlantian's Guardian Blade

Description: A weapon crafted from a strong metal, but isn't too heavy. The weapon radiates with a blue glow that emits an electric pulse throughout the blade's metal.

Ability: Weapon may paralyze opponent if rolled 8 or Higher On Combat Dice.

As soon as Shanok received Daeron's message telling him his sword was ready, he rushed to the shop to go pick it up. He arrived at the shop about 10 minutes later he immediately went up to the counter, "Hello, I came to get my sword" he said. Daeron turned around and gave him his sword. "Thanks, I'll be sure to tell my friends about your shop, you make really good stuff!" Shanok told Daeron. He picked up his sword, equipped it, replacing his old starter curved sword and left the shop.

Daeron walked over to the player that had entered into his shop. The player was so unsure of what he wanted, but Daeron knew what he was implying. "Sure I can make you a weapon, but what kind of weapon would you like? I can make a heavy weapon, light weapon, effected slash boosted weapons. It's all a matter of what you desire my friend!"

Daeron realized, he had been so busy working on everyone else's gear he hasn't had the time to make his own yet. So setting aside any task that he has on his list, he went into the back of the forge and grabbed up to 6 Dragon Heart Stones for his attempts to make himself a stronger weapon. Daeron knew his weapon wouldn't last much longer, so he needed a weapon quickly.

Daeron hammered on the stones until they merged together into a single item. Daeron's hammer was blue with a radiating aura.

Crafting Attempt 1 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Daeron was happy with a good weapon. Unfortunately, Daeron was looking for a weapon that could help him in combat more than a better weapon. Daeron yet again, layed out another two Dragon Heart Stones on his anvil. He raised his hand with his hammer glowing red. The hammer made direct contact with the Stones until they began to glow white.

Crafting Attempt 2 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Daeron hammered onto his weapon and his hammer made contact once more. After the hammer hit the stones, they made a really bright flare and then a sword was on his anvil that was sure to withhold a powerful ability. Daeron picked up the weapon, and energy flushed through his arm. It was heavy, but it was strong, without even swinging the weapon he could assume this already. The energy refused to leave his body as it was very strong. The energy flushed through the weapon as well.

Blade of the Sepulcher

Description: The weapon pulses an energy burst throughout the player's body as it is equipped. It also radiates with a red glow without losing flare.

Ability: Weapon +1 Damage To Any Hit

"Very well, I suppose trying to get a new sword couldn't hurt, but seeing as the sword that I'm using right now is still pretty new, any sword that I get would have to be the best possible. I'll get as many Dragon Heartstones as you need to make the best sword you can. I'll head out right away, and I'll be back as soon as I can." Edwyn said.

Daeron needed a few more points of experience before he becomes a rank 3 smith. At the rate Daeron was crafting, he could be the best blacksmith in all of SAO. Daeron grabbed up to 6 Dragon Heart Stones from his stock and took them into the back of the forge, where the current "Guild HQ" of his was. He grabbed his hammer and placed the first two stones onto the anvil. He used a "Sword Skill" for his hammer, to try and be more efficient at his crafting.

Crafting Attempt 1 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP