Daeron hammered away at the stones until merged into a weapon. A good quality sword was crafted. Daeron moved the sword to the front of the room and put it up for sale.

Item: Heavy 1H Straight Sword

Description: The sword is a good quality, but yields no true power behind it, making it a good back up weapon in case the durability of another sword breaks.

(Beta) Durability: 75/75

Daeron saw experience gather from his previous weapon that he just crafted. A little bit further and Daeron was a new rank. Once more, Daeron set out two more stones on his anvil and he began to hammer away on them, creating them to glow.

Crafting Attempt 2 of 3

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-3=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

4-6=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daeron finished hammering on the stone to find out they shattered after one more hit. He set out the last two of the six stones he grabbed and began hammering away on them, knowing he needs only one more item crafted before his profession rank up goes through.

Crafting Attempt 3 of 3

4-6=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Daeron made another item, but hit the item too hard with his hammer, causing it to break again. He was happy with his failure though. Daeron was now officially a Rank 3 Blacksmith. Out of joy for leveling up in smithing, Daeron ran to the front of the shop to grab the last two Dragon Heart Stones he had. He layed them out with high hopes of making a better weapon.

Crafting Attempt 4 of 4

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Daeron knew he was almost ready to "over-smith" it as he called it. He waited for the aura to disappear from the newly made weapon. However, there was still a slight glow of blue in the weapon. Daeron had created an uncommon item. Daeron sat down to label the weapon and figure out what it does.

Item: Heavy One Handed Sword

Name: The Dragon's Bane

Description: The weapon contains a mystic power that is shown through the faint glow of the weapon. The weapon was also heavy, therefore it was intended for dealing damage.

Ability: If the wielder rolls a 9 or 10 (Critical hit), the opponent will be sapped of their hp, giving the attacker 1 HP.

(Beta) Durability: 85/85

Edwyn had decided to stop in at Daeron's shop quick before heading to Floor 5, this way he could drop off the Dragon Heart Stones he had collected already. "Hey, Daeron!? You here?" Edwyn called out loudly, after entering the shop. He needed to get back on the mission as quickly as possible, so this had to be quick.

Daeron walked out of the back and saw Edwyn there again. "Yeah, how can I help you?" Daeron asked as he stocked his shelves with a new material he was about to use. Realizing he would need them Daeron grabbed them and headed to the back getting ready to craft a set of lightweight armor for himself.

Daeron headed to the still listening to the player in the front. He set out the three metal scales on the anvi as he equipped his hammer. Daeron was curious as to what type of armor these <> could do. So therefore, Daeron hammered the items until they began to glow and merge into a single item. Daeron was working so hard he hadn't focused on the color of the glow.

Crafting Attempt 1 of 4

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

Although the item he crafted was a success, it wasn't an enhanced item. He did notice though it had a sleek and black look to it. The scales provided good protection.

Item: Lightweight Metal Armor

Name: Scales of Night

Description: The armor's scales are lightweight that allow protection against thrusting weapons and is very difficult to penetrate.

Ability: None...

(Beta) Durability: 75/75

Miaki entered the shop of his friend and fellow brigade member, Daeron. "Hey man. How's it going?" He said with a wave. Looking around the shop Miaki noticed some of the items on display including the armor laying on a table. "So, you know how I finally got my <> extra skill? Well I've yet to get myself a sword for that skill." With his two forefingers in the air, Miaki waved open his inventory interface. He scrolled through some of the items and found what he was looking for.

Walking over to one table which was empty, Miaki highlighted some of the ingots he had. The materials he had materialized on the table. The items that appeared were:

» 4x Steel Ingots

» 8x Atlantis Iron Ingots

"I was wondering what we could possibly do with some of this to make me a suitable weapon." Gesturing to the items that appeared on the table. "I have this other type of mat but Im saving it for a rainy day you might say." He said with the cross of his arms. "So... Do I have anything you can work with here?"

Daeron came out to see his fellow guild member, Miaki, to be there. Daeron saw the material on the shelf and nodded. "Actually, yes... the Steel Ingots can be used for armor you see, but the Atlantis Iron is perfect for crafting speed type weapons such as katanas. If you'd like I can get straight to work on your katana, I'll just need the Atlantis Iron for that. Any preferable standard for the weapon?" He asked before he headed to the back to work on the weapon.

Daeron figured Miaki would like a booster on his Katana. Therefore, he grabbed the <> and went to the back to begin making the weapon. He lay out two ingots as he usualy does before he makes a weapon. He then equips the hammer again and allows it to glow blue before he hammers down on the ingots until they glow and merge just like usual.

Crafting Attempt 2 of 4

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

Rubbing his chin in thought, Miaki considered his options. "Well I'll never say no to a uncommon quality or better weapon. I am fond of sleek and silver." He said while looking at the silvery lines weaving across the <>. "I worked long and hard on those things and I would really like to see the fruits of my labor." He glanced at the steel bars still thinking about using them. Watching Daeron take the ingots, Miaki crossed his fingers.

After just a few hits, the item formed with a powerful burst of light. Just like Daeron's weapon had done. He quickly recovered his vision from the flash that could be seen from the front even and saw a pulsing Katana in front of him. The weapon withheld a silver shine showing true power in the weapon.

Item: Katana

Name: Silvershard

Description: The weapon's blade seems to be extremely sharp as if it was made from pure silver.

Ability: +1 Damage, and -1 To Enemy Combat Dice

(Beta) Durability: 100/100

Miaki delicately took the blade from Daeron's hands. The shimmer light on the blade was not as vibrant as when it was first forged but the light was still noticeable. He stared at it with awestruck wonder. Absolutely speechless as he stared at the blade laying in his hands. He was finally able to speak up, only barely audible by Daeron. "My God........" He grasped his hand on the hilt and swung the blade around with incredible speed. Aiming the blade straight up Miaki stared at it's magnificence. "There is a name." He said a little louder now. "One that I have been saving for such a perfect blade as this one in my hands. A name that reflects my persona." He looked at the sharpened edge and followed it to the tip aimed at the ceiling. His voice slowly being filled with more energy and enthusiasm as he spoke. "I bestow up this blade that very name. A name that many may not understand it's significance but the meaning holds true. To this masterful creation. I call thee, <>!" He said in a triumphant voice!

Miaki practiced swinging the blade around him with a string of sword skills. The bright lighting from the attacks at the air forced those watching to blink with each flash. He purposefully sheathed the fine new weapon and faced Daeron who was next to his tools. "Rest assured that I will be visiting your shop for repairs and not be replacing this weapon in any foreseeable future."

(OOC: How many ingots do I deduct for the crafting? Also take your pick of 1 either or as a tip. Factor that in with the deduction.)

"I brought some of those Dragon Heart Stones for you, I've got 12 right now and I'm on my way to floor 5 to get some more, just thought I'd drop these off quick," Edwyn told Daeron. "There's no rush for the sword, I'd like you to make the very best sword possible with these, so I'll get as many as necessary, and you can keep any that are left over. Oh, by the way, here's a model for the sword that I want," Edwyn said pulling out his current sword. It looked like a roman gladius, but it was longer. The blade was longer than a typical gladius and the hilt was lengthened too, so that it was a hand-and-a-half sword instead of just a one-handed sword. The crosspiece was the same as a normal gladius though, a simple half sphere. "Think you can do it?" He asked Daeron.

Daeron walked out to the front of the room and saw Edwyn had 12 Dragon Heart Stones. It was an impressive amount for a lower leveled player, or that's what he looked like anyways. "Sure, I'll get on it as soon as possible he said to the player. A perfect weapon for a great offer. I hope I can make it in as little attempts as possible because that would be amazing to have this many stones left over." He shook the player's hand thanking him for his kind gift of the items.

Without hesitation, Daeron took the stones and set them in the shop inventory for crafting material. He then grabbed several and returned to the back of the forge to get straight to work. The weapon was about to be made for running an errand for Daeron. He grabbed his hammer with great confidence, and set out the stones in front of him. He allowed his hammer to glow purple this time, and began to hammer on the stones, waiting for them to glow, and merge into a single item.

Crafting Attempt 3 of 4

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

With a few hammers onto the stones, they shattered into crystals. Instantly he grabbed two more and set them out on the anvil. "Alright, if I don't get it now, I'll try again tomorrow before I get upset." He told himself trying to make sure he doesn't throw the hammer at the wall. He then let his hammer glow violet again and hammered onto the Dragon Heart Stones. They began to glow bright again, and they also merged into a sword yet again.

Crafting Attempt 4 of 4

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

Daeron smashed onto the item a bit more, but this time it didn't shatter. Somehow Daeron knew he just did something right yet again. He then hammered one more time and then a bright burst happened, like with his own and Miaki's weapon. Another perfect item had been crafted from sheer luck. Daeron was suddenly realizing that he had been making many perfect crafts now. He hoped his luck wouldn't run out for a long long time.

Item: Heavy One Handed Sword

Name: Gladiator's Mischief

Description: The weapon looks like a roman style weapon that pulses with illuminating light. The weapon also seems to have an ability boost to it that could manipulate one's luck and power.

Ability: +1 To Loot Dice

(Beta) Durability: 100/100