[PP-F1] Shine in the Light

Dazia woke up one morning, ready to start a day where she might gather or train. Either way, she was leaving the safe zone, and she wasn't intending on falling, so she stayed close to the walls in case she needed to flee, and she decided that she would focus on gathering until someone who could help showed up. A new player's first mistake was always the same: soloing mobs. Dazia was determined to not make the same mistake. "It seems like a nice morning, but that could easily change... I don't know what profession I'll shoot for yet, and I don't believe I have a 'build' in mind. All I'm currently interested in is survival. Nothing more, nothing less." She took a small break and leaned against the wall, planning a few strategies in case a monster showed up, whether she had an ally or not. She wasn't rash, for the most part.

@Vigilon @Jomei @Pinball @Rusty @Ruby @Kasier @XxSulSus

OOC: Whoops, Sorry I almost forgot you, XxSulSus!

Edited by Dazia

Pinball hesitantly took a few steps out of the City's gates. The weather was pleasant, and he had decided to take a walk. Of course, he wasn't going too deep into the fields. That was, in his mind, suicide. He had no skill fighting as of yet, and he could barely swing his dagger. Even so, he kept a tight grip on his weapon, constantly alert so as to be prepared if anything decided to attack him. The mobs weren't exactly hostile on the first floor, he knew, but he didn't take any chances. Better safe than sorry, his mother would say. As he walked he came across a player leaning against the wall. Resting, maybe? He normally didn't mingle with other players, but he had a feeling that this particular player wouldn't attack him. Not right away, at least. "Hey!" he called out, raising his hand above his head in an awkward wave.

It had been a long time since Jomei had been in any real combat. A very long time. If this was the real world, his sword most likely would have rusted over by now. However, inspecting the blade in his hands, his rapier was still as sharp as the day he picked it up from Mack's shop. With a simple flare, the man shoved it into its scabbard that hung from his belt. If he was going to get back into the swing of things, he would need to get back into swinging his sword, all the way at square one. "First floor, I can't believe I'm about to fight mobs down here." he said shaking his head. "I any of them saw me training down here, they'd have a field day."

Jomei exited through the gates to the town, vast fields expanding out in front of him. He looked to the sides, seeing different players hugging the walls where it was still technically the safe zone. Reminded him of way back when, when he was afraid to venture out to fight the vicious boars. Things were different now though. Jomei took a few more steps out, scanning the area around him. Nothing in the immediate area, he thought to himself. Moments later, however, he heard the sound of something exhaling angrily. Turning his head, he saw a family of three large boars staring him down. The man smirked and ripped his blade from its sheath, turning his body to face the animals. "Alright then, guess its now or never." 

Jomei angled his body so he faced all three, pointing his sword forward, pulling his arm back, he went for a simple slice. The man clipped one of the boar's tusks, knocking the rapier from his hands. "Oh what the-" before he could recover, the first one charged at him. Jomei stepped out of the way just in time. The second two charged as well, tusks first, colliding with Jomei. Lucky for him, the damage was pretty much completely mitigated by his armor. 

Jomei: 944/946
EP: 92/94
ID:86974  BD: 1 miss

Boar 1: 30/30
MD: 8(-4) miss

Boar 2: 30/30
ID: 86975 BD: 10 (12 dmg)(-30 mit)

Boar 3: 30/30
MD: 10 (12 dmg)(-30 mit)

Edited by Jomei

A crystal ball of sweat dropped down as she jolted awake after a bad dream that had taunted her until she pictured her own health bar drop down to zero after an attack from a cyclops hit her right in the head. She had jumped into the way of the attack that was bound to hit someone else - she couldn't tell exactly who, though. Not that it really mattered since it was just a dream, and dreams have long been proven to not have the ability to predict the future. Psychology class. Brilliant. She recalled. She had been haunted by bad dreams lately since moving into Itzal's new house. She didn't think much of it though since she was probably still getting used to such a drastic change. Kasier shrugged it off as she got out of the bed and equipped everything that she needed to equip. Next, Kasier went to check on Itzal to see if he was awake in which she found his door to be unopened and in case he really was sleeping, she did not want to disturb him.

Since it was only recently that she began to live on the second floor, she found that she was unfamiliar with the surrounding shops and food places. It would take some time for her to adjust, but today, she wanted to go back to the first floor and have breakfast at the usual cafe that she had eaten in from back when she lived on her own. Taking the usual, she sat down near the window so she could begin to devour the bagels that she had ordered. It was then that she looked out the window to see an orange-haired man. He was exiting the safe zone but there was some sort of familiarity about him. Kasier had seen him before, but she could not recall where. It might have been on the front lines or in a social event but she was sure that she had seen that person before. After all, orange hair was not the most popular of hair colors. He was exiting the safe zone. "Heading out of the safe zone on the first floor. Probably isn't that much." Kasier assumed, walking out of the cafe and walking the other way before she made a snap decision to check out his abilities. 

As Kasier followed him, she saw a black-haired woman just outside of the safe zone being approached by a black-haired man. "Lively day so early in the morning," Kasier whispered. Keeping herself a safe distance, she watched as the man engaged himself in battle with three boars that had picked up on his scent. Kasier watched carefully as the orange-haired man's first movement resulted in a failed one. However, despite him being attacked, he looked completely normal. Now, if Kasier was the same Kasier that was always stuck in a shell, she would only have watched from a distance, but she was trying to change for the better - trying to talk to people for once, and although it can be awkward sometimes, she was still trying her hardest. "Hey. Mind if I join the battle?" Kasier called out randomly.

(Been a while)

@Jomei

Teleporting back to floor 1 from floor 3 Kyoto stops at the gate look around then decided to take a walk around floor one. Exiting the town he looks to his left and his right noticeing two newer player hugging the wall. Even though he's a low level as well he has combat experience. I mean he has a decent sword and also decent armor. Quickly Kyoto looks ahead looking at a player getting engaged by 3 boars. Even though this player looked strong Kyoto decided to jump right into the fight not thinking twice about letting this player aware of his presents. Even though these boars are low level, 3 boars is a pain in the but 

Kyoto drawls out his sword from the holster on his back and charges in trying to distract one of the boars off this random person. Charging in at this boar Kyoto missed by a mile gaining the attention of the boar. Stopping about a couple meters away from the boar Kyoto looks at it and get ready knowing he might be getting attack as well. 

Kyoto standing there looking like a complete idiot in front of two people he's never met. "Haha sorry, I saw you fighting 3 boars and figured you needed help." Kyoto stands there looking kind of embarrassed knowing these two have tons of fighting experience and probably thing hes a joke.

Jomei: 944/946 
EP: 92/94 

Kyoto: 60/60 

EP: 6/6 

ID# 86977 results: BD: 2 + 1=3 (Fail)

Boar 1: 30/30 

Boar 2: 30/30 

Boar 3: 30/30

Vigilon woke up on the bench as he usually did. He had to find a place to stay. He couldn't keep bench crashing like this, which he has since the game started. "Well, Veriost, I wonder what we're doing today." He nudged his small white frost dragon awake, and she stretched before taking flight until Vigilon got up, then she landed on his shoulder. He left the safe zone, ready to get some practice fighting and gathering, as well as, maybe, finding another ally. He noticed Dazia over by the wall, and walked over to at least say hi. "Nice to know that you're out and about, Dazia. My advice: don't take on mobs without a friend, it's not worth it..." Veriost began tugging on Vigilon's light armor, but Vigilon continued his words in the conversation. "Then again, I can help out if you'd like." Veriost tugged on Vigilon's ear this time, and she managed to show him the fight going on nearby. "Oh, what the heck, I might as well..." "Ah, hold that thought, I should help those players out." He rushed over to the scene, ready to help out. He activated Snake Bite, striking one boar three times, afflicting bleed in the process, and with the third strike, sent the boar tumbling to the side. "Don't mind if I jump in."

[Stats Locked for thread:]

Spoiler

Level:  9
HP:  180
EN:  20(Base[18], Energist rank 1[+2])
DMG:  5(White blade[+2], Veriost[+1], One handed straight sword Rank 1[+1])

Mitigation: 9(Sunset's Light)

Accuracy: 1(Karri's Fang)

Recovery: 2(Sunset's Light, Karri's Fang)

White Blade(2 Damage, 1 Bleed)

Sunset's Light(1 Mitigation, 1 Evasion, 1 Recovery)

Karri's Fang(1 Recovery, 1 Accuracy, +1 LD)

@Dazia @Jomei @XxSulSus @Kasier

ID# 87032 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG), CD 7(Recovered 2 Energy)

Snake Bite-7*3x1=21

[2] Vigilon: HP 180/180, EP 19/20

Jomei: HP 944/946, EP 94/96

Kyoto: HP 60/60, EP 6/6

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 9/30, Bleed: 2 turns, 12 DMG

Boar 2: HP 30/30

Boar 3: HP 30/30

Edited by Vigilon

((since no one is replying, I guess I'll just go again.))

Jomei's first attack failed miserably against the group of boars, knocking his rapier off to the side. After he took a slight hit from two of the beasts, a couple of other players ran to his aid, asking if he needed help. Jomei felt his cheeks turn a bright pink, realizing that they all probably thought he was a lower level and couldn't handle the three boars on his own. Gritting his teeth, Jomei leapt back to where his sword had landed. He saw a couple of the players that had ran to him try and attack the boars, one of them landing a hit. 

Feeling completely embarrassed, Jomei bent his knees and took off in a flash of light with his <<Charge>> skill towards the three boars, right past the other fighters. With two quick slashes that formed a gold V in the air momentarily, Jomei landed an area attack that had wiped out all three boars in an instant. As the boars vanished into pixels, crashing into the ground, Jomei shoved his rapier into its scabbard on his hip with a huff of air from his nose. He may have voided the loot of the monsters by being too high of a level, but redeeming himself a bit from his first fluke was enough of a reward. "Thanks." he said, "I had it under control though... Just.. made a small mistake is all." He spoke, facing away from the crowd and rubbing the nape of his neck.

ID 87268  BD 9
Sweep (AoE): 13(base) + 1 (Crit) + 3 (Charge) x 2 = 34 each

[2] Vigilon: HP 180/180, EP 19/20

Jomei: HP 944/946, EP 91/96

Kyoto: HP 60/60, EP 6/6

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 0/30,

Boar 2: HP 0/30

Boar 3: HP 0/30

Edited by Jomei

"No problem mate, I didn't think it was fun to get attacked by three boars at once. Well At least I don’t like that. But there gain when you’re a low level like me you don’t like a lot of creatures attacking you all at once huh." Kyoto looks at him. "Oh, by the way my name is Kyoto, glad to meet you and what's yours?" Kyoto didn't offer his hand to him as he thought it would have been disrespectful. I mean after all Kyoto is a very shy young man and he's sure he's talking to someone that completely older than him. While thinking of his situation he kind of hold his ground didn't really move realizing that he's outside the safe zone and he's doesn't know these two. Not like they were going to murder someone in front of a lot of people but just being on the safe side he didn't loosen up on his sword.

Edited by XxSulSus