[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

As a recap of what happened for us to restart the quest for me.

Clarence, Miaki, and Cinder went and talked to Pepper, a NPC quest giver for the quest <>. They then headed off to begin this quest. With Cinder deciding to leave and Clarence and Miaki deciding that they should come back when they are higher levels, they abandoned the quest for the moment to return at a later time to finish it.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the span of several weeks, Miaki began fighting on some of the other floors growing in strength and skill. He eventually approached his friend and fellow council member, Daeron to make him a new weapon to use along the front lines. Daeron, managed to forge him a blade of perfection and power. At the preplanned time both him and Clarence returned to the first floor to continue the quest. But now that Miaki had his new blade, he no longer needed to complete the <> quest and abandoned it. However Clarence was still wanted to complete the quest so Miaki gladly continued on with him to find the materials they needed.

"I want to say thank you again for coming along on this quest, even though you don't need to do it." I say and smile at Miaki, thankful he came along.Okay do I have everything set? Umm experimental stun potions, experimental invisibility potions, health potions, speed potions, food, camping gear, crystals. i think to myself, making a mental check list as I look through my inventory."So you and your falcon ready to go? I want to get this done!"I ask, seeing the bird fly around.

"All set. Let's see where were we going again? Some bay area on this floor with higher leveled enemies? I never did map out that area, but somebody provided a completed map of this floor." He opened up his map of the floor and looked at in. "I honestly have no idea where we were going."

"I do! I went there a while, trying to level up my detection skill, with your level, we can get by easily." I say, explaining my past experience with the place."The Iron sand is going to be mildly difficult to get, have to get it off a sand serpent there, they are very nasty." I complain, having tried to deal with them before.

"Really? Excellent! My blade thirst for blood. It's been a while since I've seen you now that I think about it." They turned toward the direction which they determined would have what they needed. "So what have you been doing? I haven't seen or heard from you lately. But I've been rather busy myself."

"I guess I've just been dealing with my shop, got a-lot of Col from it, trying to develop a crafting recipe for a invisibility potion, its in the works. Dealing with a burglary from stupid bandit guild. And, just trying to set up my shop more, getting a little attention, the only shops in that town are like blacksmiths and bakery s." I say, explain about my shop."Now that I think about it, the last time we saw each other was with Swift and Keith." I say and mutter to myself.

"Was it really that long ago?" He said with a little surprise in his voice. "Dang that feels like it was quite some time ago. So what kind of monsters are we to expect to encounter? Not that Im concerned or anything but I am rather curious."

"Hmmm." I tap my finger and think."Well, dragons, serpents, lizards, sea monsters, and also, a bandit camp, some bandit players love staying there where its more difficult to track, they will probably rob and kill us." I warn Miaki, no real concern in my voice because I have dealt with many player killers before."Also, whatever you do, Do. Not. Go. Into. The. Buildings! They usually turn into mazes like the ones for <>."

"Yeah no kidding that place was crazy. But I would totally do that again. Bandits, lizards, dragons? Oh my!" He said with a laugh. "This should be an eventful adventure for us. Is this walk suppose to be like a days walk or something?"

Miaki nodded. "I'm fired up and ready to go! Let us be off!" Miaki drew his blade and pointed it in the direction for which they had to go. "Adventure calls our name!" He laughed to himself as he did this.

(OOC: Did I seriously just make an Oz reference? Oh goodness.)

I smile and laugh at Miaki's comment. I close my inventory and set off to <>.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~20 Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So mister high level, please explain to me what you have been doing up on higher levels. There have been rumors about you, and you have a nickname too! I think it was the Silver Swordsman, or the falcon warrior, one of those to." I say looking at the Silver Swordsman."I haven't really done much to get my name out there but oh well."

Miaki was watching his falcon Silverwing fly around in the sky. "Hmmmmm? Oh so there are rumors about me forming? I even have nicknames? Wow, I seriously never thought I'd be one of those guys." Rubbing his chin he thought about the two names he heard. "I did drop the title of 'Silver Swordsman' once or twice before. Didn't think it would stick. I didn't hear anything about the 'Falcon Warrior' until now." He looked up at his falcon flying low overhead. "What do you think about that one Silverwing?" The falcon let out a small cry in reply. "I've been frequenting the sixth floor quite a bit."

"ugh, I can't wait to get my familiar. Probably getting a bear cub on floor 8, or floor 5. Speaking of floor 8. When is your raid with Keith, Zelrius, Shanok, going to be?" (ooc: I think that's everyone). I ask, watching miaki's falcon fly about, making noise.

"Any moment now. It's a little rough trying to set up a team because everyone has to be ready at the same time which draws things out even longer." Miaki sighed in frustration. "Honestly, that boss should've been dead by now and we should've been on the 8th floor by this point. So many let backs."

"We'll, atleast it is getting it is getting started. Sooner or later that boss will be dead and we can finally progress in this game. Hey, do you think Keith is stop mad at me for trying to attack him when he threw the cake at the wall?" I ask, a sly like smile on my face when I remember the after party of Keith and civil as wedding.

Miaki laughed recalling how angry and violently Clarence reacted to having the cake they'd worked hard to get thrown at a wall. "Dude! I seriously thought a huge fight was gonna break out in there. That was awesome! Seriously, if I didn't know better I'd have thought you'd try killing each other. He'll get over it. He got what he deserved anyway."

I smile and laugh thinking about it. " other then my shop I haven't been that busy, you never actually told me what you were up to on the upper floors, what were you doing that got everyone talking about in you in a couple days. It was like a overnight change. I got lots of business at my shop just because you knew me and we were friends." I tell Miaki, explaining my question.

"Well let's see. I fought a rather tough monster in the jungles of the sixth floor. But no one was around to see that except for the guy fighting with me. Uhhh Daeron and I have been grinding away on the third and fifth floors. I've been kinda avoiding this floor here because it has started to feel dull. Maybe I'm getting antsy about not getting to the eighth one yet. I wonder if maybe my publicly sending a message out that I was getting tired of waiting for an attack on the boss and would take it on with one other person if I had to. That could possibly be it. Uhhhh...." He threw his hands up. "Not a clue what it could have been exactly. Oh you know, it might be because I've been working with Daeron alot. You heard about that PvP fight he had on the seventh floor right? Course you have. Pretty much everyone heard about it."