[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

I smile and look at Miaki. I throw my hands up in defense and laugh slightly."Hey. Everyone wants to settle down with someone. Even me. And I think I know someone who you want to get with." I smile and start to cough. In between coughs I say."Nikki." I cough a couple more times before regaining my composure. I smile a bit. I take a step forward, entering the forest. I whistle a bit, looking at the huge trees."Dannnnnnnnnng. Where do you think the chest is going to be at?" I ask Miaki as we scope out the area a bit.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki narrowed his eyes and gave Clarence a dulled expression clearly not buying his horrible attempts at masking his words with coughs. In a monotone voice he said to Clarence, "Careful now. You might choke on what you just ate and I might have to decide if I want to save you or not." He was of course joking and knew Clarence could appreciate it. Nikki had only just returned the other day from her time in isolation from others. Miaki had seen her in a tavern on the fourth floor, her favorite floor, and before they knew it all of Aincrad knew of her return to world. Did he hold feelings towards her? He couldn't say. The last thing he wanted to do was settled down or slow down in any form. He was running full steam tired of everyone dragging their feet. They were finally moving with the 8th floor about to be cleared.

Clarence looked around and searched for any sight of he elusive chest in the area. "I'll call out our second set of eyes." He said bringing up his silver whistle again. He blew it and called in his falcon Silverwing. "Let's see if he can help us out." Miaki said as he signaled the falcon with the wave of his arm to begin searching for the next chest. "If there is one in the area we will find it in no time at all now."

I put my hands up in defense and laugh."Violent are we Miaki?I've never actually met Nikki have? I think to myself a bit as I search the forest. I get scared slightly as I hear Miaki's whistle go off. I look up into the sky and see a gray mass fly through the sky."I was wondering when you would bring out Silverwing." I say, moving away some brush."Yeah, hopefully not some faulty chest like before." I say with a grimace as I search for the chest.

Miaki was starting to feel the effects of getting tired. "My gawd we've been out here forever. I am sooooo tired now I'm not sure how much longer I can go on like this. I just want to get back to an inn and pass out." He said, beginning to feel himself sway about while walking. He suddenly heard the sound of his falcon spotting something. "Hey, looks like we've got something." He said as he ran ahead to see what Silverwing found.

As he got closer he spotted a wooden chest tucked away under some large ferns. "Good find here buddy." He said as he began to open it.

Loot dice 18 natural roll with +1 from gentleman's fedora and +1 from familiar.

10 mats found!

I turn around and run to Miaki, happy that we found the last chest."Holy sweet mother of Jesus! 10 Mats! Yes!" I smile happily, 5 mats for each of us."Well, with that. I guess this quest thing is done. I'll talk to the NPC later but for now. Goodbye Miaki!" I say and wipe out a teleport Crystal."Floor 1! Starter City!" I yell and teleport out of the forest to the town, disappearing into a blue crystal flash.

Miaki clapped hands with Clarence before his friend took out a blue teleportation crystal and warped back to the <>. Silverwing landed on Miaki's shoulder as he took a final look around. "Time to get the 'ell out of here buddy. Let go somewhere more comfortable." His previous discussion with Clarence about Nikki got him thinking. "I got an idea. Let's go see what Nikki is up to, maybe we can go on an adventure with her to the 6th floor." Holding his crystal high he teleported out of the forest and traveled to the fourth floor.