[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

I give a thumbs up to my trusted friend Miaki ad then I slowly make my way up the stairs, making it appoint to be quiet. I check for Medusa again, not seeing her, I go up the stairs fully. Opening the door all the way so Miaki can get in too."So we need a plan-" I'm cut short by Medusa hissing upstairs, she hears us."There you are. Come to join me in your death!" She cackles and goes down the stairs."Correction. Plan now!" I freak out, trying to think of something.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction. Plan now!"

"Plan A! RUN!!!" Miaki sprinted up the stairs. "GO! GO! GO!" Miaki shouted at Clarence as he made it to the top of the stairs.

The two comrades ran to the back part of the house. "Blades could maybe work but that requires getting to close for my comfort. Let's just get the hell outta Dodge!" Miaki told Clarence as they were reaching the back.

"Great idea!" I yell and follow suit, running to the top of the stairs and booking it down the hall. I look around and notice at the end of the hall is a window.Rope!"Rope! Miaki you still got your grappling hook from Search For the Hoya?" I ask, running up to the window and trying to find a weak spot. I reel my dagger hilt back and bust down on the window, making it shatter."Oh don't leave! I'm sssssssssssssso lonely." Medusa cackles as she walks up the stairs."Shes here." I say, adverting my eyes.

Miaki heard Clarence mention rope from their last adventure together. "Oh yeah!" Miaki waved his two fingers downward and opened his graphical user interface. Cycling through the menus while running, Miaki found the item listed as <>. "BINGO!" The thin rope and iron hook materialized in Miaki's hands.

"Got it! Ready for a quick ex fil!" Miaki sped up and rushed the window. He dropped the grapple end on some furniture and moved out the window. Wearing gloves, Miaki slid down the rope quickly. "I hope I can get this back when all of this is over."

I hope out the window, following suit of Miaki. I grab the rope on my way down and climb down it quickly, Medusa's hissing growing louder. i get down to the bottom and make a wave in the rope, throwing it up then quickly back down. It comes dislodged with a defiant thud! I cur lit up and toss it over to Miaki as we start running again, aay from the house."You little-!" Calls Medusa as we run away. "We made it! Also here you go. Found them in a chest." I tell Miaki as I send over 4 alchemical Vials to him.

Miaki saw the items appear in a trade screen that appeared before him. He quickly pressed the 'O' icon. "Awesome! Now let's get the frag outta here and put has much distance as we can between us and this place." Miaki said as he began running towards the bay area of the region they found themselves in on the floor. After a couple of minutes of running they stopped to catch their breath. Miaki felt like his chest was gonna explode.

I finally catch up to Miaki, after he passes me while we were running. I put my hands on my knees and bend over, panting like crazy."Holy. Crap. We made it!" I practically yell happily as I sit in the sand and pick some of it up, tossing it in the breeze. I jolt up, remembering something very important."There are still two chests left in this area of Floor 1. Would you possibly like to go for them?" I ask Miaki, checking through the map for them.

Miaki fell backwards on his back breathing heavily. "Heh' hah.... Hang on a minute." He said holding a hand up. "Let. Let me find my lungs again. I dropped them somewhere between that house and here." He cracked a smile. "You didn't happen to see if I dropped them anywhere back there did you?" He said trying to laugh and dropped his arm to the ground.

I laugh a bit at Miaki's comment."They're probably along side mine." I say, laying down on the sand. I scroll through my map more, confused because I can't find the areas with the chests, then it hit me."The chests I think are.... in the land slide." I pretty much mumble, pissed off that we might have to go back there.

Miaki covered his face with his left arm blocking the sun from his eyes. "Well I would hope that you don't expect me to crawl under that rubble only to have it fall down on top of me." Sitting up Miaki glanced around and decided it was time to go. "Well alright then, if you think they're both over there then let's give things a shot." After saying that he stood up ready to go.

I stand up too, nervousness shown on my face."Yeah lets, also lets tie a rope to the top on stable ground just in case it starts to cave in." I say, walking over to the land slide area."Sure we should do this, we could possibly find mo- wow that happened!" I cut off in my nervousness as I see the site of destruction, barely any solid ground and mounds of dirt sunken so far down you can barely see the ground.

Miaki looked at the large mound of dirt and rubble. "Okay.... No getting under that. Guess it's time to roll up our sleeves." Miaki removed his trench coat revealing underneath his dark brown jacket and slacks along with brown leather boots. "Ready to dig in?" He asked Clarence as he walked over to the mound and rolled his sleeves up.

"I guess..." I say, taking my jacket off, revealing my brown vest and sleeveless green undershirt. I reach down and start moving dirt and rubble, moving more globs of dirt and throwing it toward the bay."Dang, this is just like in the real world doing work." I say, wiping off sweat as I use my dagger to break up rocks to make them smaller.

Miaki adjusted his saya taking it off of his waist and tied it to his back. "Real world huh? That what you call it? Suppose it's as good as any. This world lately feels real enough. I think of that.... place. As something beyond this one. Ha, now I'm starting to sound religious." Miaki turned over some debris and struck gold. Well maybe not gold, but the next best thing. "HA! Score baby!" Miaki spotted a chest and began to dig it out and open it.

(OOC: Rolling for contents.)

While Miaki was digging and found the chest I was carrying a boulder. Miaki's loud exclaim scared me have to death and made me drop the boulder on my foot.F- oh yeah it doesn't hurt...." I mumble and walk over To Miaki, hoping he got something good."Oooh what you get!"

A window appeared in front of Miaki. He pressed a finger on the small screen and checked the items that appeared listing the new items he found in the chest. "Take a look here Clarence." Miaki motioned the screen to move around so Clarence could see what he had found. He already had his privacy settings off so that Clarence could see any items or map displays Miaki might show him. The screen he showed Clarence read as:

"New items found:

<<2x Alchemic Vials>>

<<2x rolls of cloth>>

<<2x Steel Ingots>>

"Looks like we got another decent hull here man. Some decent crafting items too it looks like. One for each of us." Miaki closed the window for the time being and gave a satisfying sigh. "So do we keep digging? I'm not sure if we'd find another one in here. We'd be better off looking else where. I find it to be highly illogical for a game developer to put two chests so close to each other." He explained to his party member.

"Nice haul, yeah there is probably another chest next to the actual bay area with the dragons." I say, trying to use my detection skill to find it.Okay... I think Its to the right area of the bay, lots of signatures of alerts, maybe like monsters, or another chest. i highlight a possible area on my map and send the info to Miaki."Maybe a chest there." I tell Miaki.

Miaki have Clarence a slightly quizzical look as he looked at the updated map point added to their map. "You get that idea from your <> skill? That is one really handy skill you have there in your skills set. If I didn't know you I'd seeiously have to start investing in that skill. So on the.... South side of the bay it looks like. Let's get moving I suppose." Miaki brushed himself off and closed the menu turning towards the bay.

Miaki thought about his own skill set; what he had, what he was working on, what he was going for. He didn't put too much thought into explaining his skill set so organizing his thoughts took a moment. "Well unlike most katana users like Keith and generally many other players for that matter who focus on sprint and make themselves more speed based, I have a different style in mind. I focus on this like battle healing and and a few other combat based skills. I'm working more on damage and survival. A cross of a damage per second fighter and a tank."