[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

"Don't sass me Miaki I'm serious." I shoot him a look and continue walking, all of the sudden, the floor creaks loudly and the house shifts.What could make the house move like this? Monster, no none spawn here. Earthquake, no we would be long gone. Sand outside, erosion... Land Slide! i think to myself and go fro the door. As I'm going fro the door the house shifts again and I'm thrown to wall."Land slide!"I yell and my elbow hits through a window.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I start running to the back of the house, just then the house's angle of depression shifted to a 45 degree angle. I jump up and hold onto a chandelier, just barely dodging a chair."We need to get out of here! The back door or we will get buried alive!" I yell, the house shifting another 5 degrees.

Miaki rushed for the door trying his hardest to avoid falling shrapnel. '[censored]. Chair.' Miaki jumped to the side as a chair flew at him. "I don't much like the idea of buried alive. Run!" Miaki reached the door and pulled it open. "Go! Run!"

I jump off the chandelier just as the basement doors flies open, revealing two very angry looking players."Hey You Gu-" The flying chair hit Tyler and Mark in the back of the head, sending them flying across the floor toward the opposite wall. I drastically try to run for the door, my feet slipping."Miaki!" I yell, reaching out for the door, adrenaline and fear pumping through my veins.

"Thanks!" I yell and run forward, slamming the door behind me. A huge rumble goes and the house slowly sinks into the ground more. I sit on the ground and watch it sink, panting, still freaked out what just happened."Thanks, again." i say, standing up. The ground start shifting slightly, the ground falling into the void behind us."This mud slide mu st be randomly generated, this land will reset when all players in the area leave... or are dead. Get a move on." I yell and start running again, the ground sinking down 10 meters behind us, coming towards us rapidly.

Miaki watched as the house and the ground around it began to sink fast. He heard Clarence tell them to move quickly and Miaki scrambled to his feet. "I hear that. Let's get as far away as possible." As they got far enough away they could no longer hear or feel the ground shake. "I think it's safe now." Miaki said as he began to catch his breath.

I fall on the ground, gasping for air." Dang, that was well, shocking. Didn't think there would be natural disasters just out in the middle of no where. No more houses okay?" I ask, with a sighed like smile. I slowly get up and drink some water from my inventory.

I look back and a grimace spread across my face, I shake my head slightly."Lets not think about it to much okay? I say, in a slightly repressing manner, like I'm trying to bury a memory."Lets go find that iron sand and leather all the other stuff we need. Probably like 4 more chest here for us to find." I say with a fake smile.

Miaki nodded and buried the thought of the two players from before. "Right. Iron sand and leather. Where do we find that? I suppose you didn't notice any cows around here fro us to get leather drops from did you?" He opened his menu and started running a search on <>. "I'm not sure where or how to get the iron sand we need."

"I think some of the dragons at the beach have them, can't remember for sure though. Skeletons have leather on them usually." I explain, searching though the material location spots I have found.Where are you dragons, okay so about 50 meters north east. Not so bad about a 5 minute walk. I think to myself and pin point where the ingredients of leather and iron sand can be at. I send Miaki the data."Here we are, where the iron sand and leather are out here."

Miaki looked at the information recently sent to him. "Great. Those things shouldn't be a problem at all between the two of us. Let's get those items!" Miaki offered a hand to Clarence to help him get up off the ground. "Ready to get started mate?"

I grab his hand and pull myself up."Yep! Do you want to get the leather or iron sand first?" I asked, checking the two closets resource points o leather and iron sand, considering both places."It would be more exciting to get the iron sand but we may want to start with an easier fight."

Checking his gear Miaki replied with, "Well any proper adventure always has the slow build up so we should get the easier stuff first." Checking his map Miaki saw a few points marked. "Which one of these was it that has the leather resource?"

Miaki waved his arm in the general direction which lead to the leather resource. "Well in that case lets get over there and do this!" Miaki secured his katana on his side and looked back towards where the two had previously run from. "Hopefully that is the last of weird houses on this trip. That would be nice. Let's get moving. With that the two made their way towards the marked location on he map.

I go into sneak mode and cautiously approach the leather material section, where the skeletons are. I go into detection mode and detect 2 skeletons, one of each."There are two skeletons, you get one and I get the other, go to the right, I'll go tot he left." I tell Miaki and approach the skeleton on the left, getting ready to kill it.

Miaki drew a silver whistle from his coat pocket and blew a quiet whistle which called out his falcon <>. Drawing his katana Miaki looked at Clarence and nodded. He dashed out and drew the attention of both of the skeletons. "That's right. Over here you two!" Miaki said with the wave of his arms.