[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

The skeleton's bones creaked as they slowly walked toward you, in a zombie like manner.Here I go. I thought to myself as I run toward one, throwing my dagger at it, piercing it's chest."No over here!" I yell, waving my arms away from Miaki and toward me.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki sliced through the air at the skeleton that was just attacked by Clarence. "Allow me to finish this one!" Miaki spun around and sliced the skeleton a total of 3 times. The skeleton's form froze for a moment then exploded into countless pieces. The second skeleton was approaching Miaki from behind, raising it's sword.

"Oh hell no!" I run forward and block the sword, that was to about to hit Miaki."No." I all I said and stab him in the gut, after I pushed him down. I stab him again about twice more."Suck it." I say and and smile when it exploded into a cluster of blue shards. I opened my inventory to find some leather in there.

Miaki spun his head around as Clarence leap at the skeleton and stabbed it repeatedly until the monster shattered into pieces. "Uhhh thanks for the save." Miaki looked around to make sure the area was clear before putting away his katana. "Did we get what we needed?"

I open my inventory again, seeing 3 leather."Your welcome." I mumble, checking my map and bringing out the leather."As you can see yes I did, you think Keith would want some leather?" I ask Miaki as I put it back in my inventory."Now to the iron sand." I say, walking toward the dragons.

"I'm sure he'll gladly accept the leather. He'd be able to make something nice for himself or the brigade." Miaki followed close behind Clarence as they walked towards the location marked for dragons. "Be sure to keep an eye out for any more chests that could possibly reward us with for items."

Giving Clarence and blithe expression, Miaki nodded approvingly. "Alright. Let's see if we get lucky. Cross your fingers on this one." He said as he approached the subtly hidden chest. Opening the chest, Miaki began to peer inside...

(OOC: Rolling for loot.)

Miaki opened up his screen lifting the privacy settings enabling Clarence to read all of the items they had found. The list read.

<>

<>

<<2x Silver Ingots>>

<>

<>

<>

<<3x Alchemic Vials>>

"I think we have all the items you need for your quest." Miaki said with a smile.

I smile happily as I read through the materials there are in the chest."Yeah they are. Hey, how about we look around for more chest, heard from sneaking around town that you can get up too 5 chests a week I think from this place. Wanna search for the rest?" I ask Miaki, looking through my map, looking for a possible marker for chests.

Miaki placed his hands in the pockets of his trench coat. "Sure. I mean it took us forever to get over here. It would be a shame to leave already when we haven't explored that much. Wasn't there a cave or something we saw on the map earlier?" Miaki asked walking over to inspect the small map Clarence had displayed.

I skim through the surrounding areas and find a cave a little ways to the right."Yep, there is a cave-" I cut off slightly as I hear a rustling in the bushes. I don't go into detect mode because I think it's just a rabbit."Anyways, there is a cave over there. Lets go shall we?" I say, not waiting for an answer as I start walking toward the cave.

Miaki sensed a new disturbance. He heard the ending half what Clarence said to him and didn't respond for a moment. "...Sure... Yeah, let's get too it!" Miaki jogged to catch up to Clarence. "Hey, wait up." He shouted to Clarence as he caught up.

I slow my step slightly."Now, with the couple of trips I've gone to this place, I've never really explored a possible cave system, so this will be new to me." I tell Miaki as we continue walking toward the cave. What the heck! I think as I twirl around, hearing more movement.

"Oh so you've been here a few times huh." Miaki saw Clarence become seemingly tense then spin around looking behind him. Because Clarence had a higher detection and listening skill level, Miaki was slightly oblivious to the whatever it was the Clarence detected. They both had stopped and Miaki looked back to where Clarence was. "You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah....." I mumble and slowly turn around, looking behind me one more time jut in case and I continue walking."When Sonus Silentii was still up and going I used to go here on solo missions to find out if there were any Pker guilds. There is one Pker guild out here, other then that just some random people." I tell Miaki, explaining myself.

"That makes sense. When was the last time you were here? Is the player killers guild still active out here?" Miaki asked as they continued walking down the path to the cave. While they were walking to the cave Miaki was looking around taking in all the scenery.

"Like last week, it is strange that they aren't here already. Maybe they were disbanded- Get Down!" I yell and tackle Miaki to the ground, daggers flying over head. I look over and see a couple of the bandits, angry faced and staring at me. He looks at me with a evil grin as more of his group comes out of the bushes.

Miaki kissed the dirt with his face as he was thrown to the ground. Looking up Miaki saw that something was thrown at them. Looking forward he saw the approaching bandits. 'Wonderful' He thought with a subtle grin forming on his face. Jumping to his feet, Miaki drew his katana <> which emitted a bright silver flash as it was being drawn. "Come taste my blade." Miaki said in a quiet, steady tone.