[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki walked through the first story of the structure. He made each step with a little emphasis, making no attempt to mask his presence. "Now where are you two dickheads?" He though to himself. "What kind of purpose is his building suppose to serve? This is the first floor for goodness sake." After looking around the first floor he shouted. "Building seems clear. Gonna check the upper part."

"Okay." I call back louder, stomping around a bit to make sure the guys hear us. All of the sudden there is a little rustling of grass and movement of sand (I used my detection skill).

They're here.

I send Miaki the message and grab the rope that is connected to the basement entrance.

Walking up the stairs now Miaki received His message from Clarence. 'They can't possibly know who they are dealing with if they are still approaching. If they did, they'd surely be thinking twice.' When he reached the top of the stairs, Miaki noticed that there was no door attached to the door frame of the attic.'Havent seen buildings like his in quite some time.'

"Do you really think this is a good idea? They are pretty high levels and you know what happened last time." Mark muttered and entered the house, scarred."Oh quit your crying baby they don't even know we are here."But-""Just stop okay, we just need to find them, steal their stuff, and leave got it?" There was a pause."Yes." Creaking went up the stairs and I slowly come out of my hiding place and close the front door, it creaking slightly.

Miaki heard part of the house creak and a significant amount of talking which came to a sudden stop. 'Time to greet our old friends.' He thought to himself. Miaki turned on his heels and made his way for the opening leading to the stairs. "Well, well, well. I do believe we have some guests." Miaki said as he began to descend the stairs before having the two in sight.

The two spun around, scarred by Miaki's presence."Oh hey Miaki, how are you, idiot." Mark said backing up to the basement door. I slowly open it and Mark falls in with a loud yell. Tyler quickly turns around."Hey Tyler remember me?" I say with a smile, silently beckoning Miaki forward to push him.

Miaki smiled with a look that craved violence. "I'm doing just fine Dumb and Dumber." Miaki threw his head back laughing as the first one fell down the stairs. He drew his sword looking at the second one as he reached the bottom of the stairs. "I suggest you check on your friend and quick. What was your name again?" Miaki held the sword ready and prepared a sword skill. "Aww who am I kidding? It won't matter in a second."

Miaki didn't see the signal more so he felt it was the right timing. When Tyler was close to the stairwell Miaki released his sword skill, slicing thought the air rushing towards Tyler. The blade stopped just past Tyler's face and had Miaki stabbed two inches to the right the player might have taken heavy damage and turned Miaki into an orange player. Miaki brought back his weapon and spun around with his coat fluttering about making it slightly hard to track his speed and movement. As he completed he spin, Miaki kicked the player with his right leg, sending the player down that stairs screaming. Miaki laughed menacingly as the player tumbled down the stairs.

I watch Tyler go down the stairs."Good riddance dick head." I call down and start laughing. I give Miaki a high five."Where the heck did that awesome sword skill come from!" I ask in amazement as my friend Miaki just sword swiped, Sparta kicked the guy to the bottom of the stairs.

Miaki slammed he door shut as he heard the groans from downstairs. "This fighting stuff is starting to become instinct. In fact it may already be instinct. That attack right the was just a simple attack which I incorporated some martial arts."

Miaki put away his katana and buttoned part of his trench coat. "You know I think I noticed a chest upstairs before heard those two come into the building. I don't expect to find much in it; but hey it's worth a shot." Miaki turn towards the steps and lead Clarence up to the attic floor.

"we'll it's two uncommon ingredients. I would say a pretty lucky find. Especially with the <> hard drop to get." I say. Looking between the two objects."you can have the <>, I haven't really got into making night vision potions yet." I explain, handing the material to Miaki.

I stand up and put <> into my inventory and walk down the stairs, the house looking different but I couldn't put my finger on it, almost like it was shifted to the right a bit."The house looks,....... different..." I mumble to Miaki as I cautiously take another step on to the first floor.