[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

"oh yeah that fight, why did daeron kill him exactly? Did he have a grudge against him or something? Also. Think the reason why you are getting so popular is that you are levelling up quickly and you are a front liner. Front liners get so much credit and attention." I say explain to Miaki while traveling to the bay.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaking slowly shook his head trying to recall any details. "I still have no clue. It was so sudden. I think there was some kind of bad blood between them or something. He messaged me about being attack and I over to where he was as quickly as possible. As I ran through the forest and saw the two in combat, all I knew was I didn't know who the kid was but I wasn't gonna stand by and let him attack someone we knew. So I jumped in to help. Then suddenly we were on the seventh floor and the two were in the arena. I suppose you know the rest."

Miaki shook his head."I still have no clue. It was so sudden. I think there was some kind of bad blood between them or something. He messaged me about being attack and I over to where he was as quickly as possible. As I ran through the forest and saw the two in combat, all I knew was I didn't know who the kid was but I wasn't gonna stand by and let him attack someone we knew. So I jumped in to help. Then suddenly we were on the seventh floor and the two were in the arena. I suppose you know the rest."

I nod while Miaki is talking, recalling the fight between Daeron and Kaleb."So that's odd, i don't really see Daeron as much of a free will fighter. Anyways, any info on that possible guild being made with Keith, Zelrius, Me, You, and a couple others? It's very confusing to me I must say." I ask, scratching my head in confusion.

Miaki perked up at the mention of their recently formed guild. "You mean the <>. Well things are getting off to a good start. Zelrius and myself were discussing specializations for each member of the <>. That way everyone has a specific job for the benefit of the brigade. Keith will be our representative. We'll have someone in charge of organizing floor clearing, logistics, supplies, medical and personal, two councilors who can make limited decisions without consulting hue entire council. Were still working it out. Just in case you've been out of the loop with your shop lately our current headquarters is Daeron's shop."

I nod, remembering <>."Yeah I was talking to Zelrius and Keith about possibly becoming the info broker for the guild, I know a couple people who can get info fast, and I have my own ways for info myself." I smile slightly, acting slightly evil to joke around."What rank were you planning on getting?"

"Finally something organized. I can't wait to get a head quarters on floor 11 and all, it's going to suck all of us crammed in Daeron's shop." I sigh and continue walking."I was asking the info brokers and got some info on floor eight, I heard it was suppose to be a big forest." I tell Miaki my info and continue walking toward the bay.

"Well don't get too excited. Those player owned buildings are bound to be super expensive. I mean think about it. Your talking about a one time payment for a building or house for five or more people." He looked in the distance. "It this the place were looking for?" He asked Clarence.

Looking up from the display in front of him Miaki saw a collection of a few buildings close to sand. "Maybe. I'm not sure. This floor doesn't have a lot of water so I don't expect to have much to explore using the water around here." Checking the map he had in front of him he added. "It does appear there is something up there."

"True, true. Okay, would you possibly want to check out the first house? Not every house is a freak-en secret room maze thing, that's what the info brokers told me anyways, but one of these buildings are used as bandit headquarters. so we better watch out." I warn Miaki as I approach the house in-front of me cautiously.

The house was a two story, only one window in the front, house. It looked like it was falling apart and you could see inside from a hole in the wall. From the look of things it had no basement but has a attic and a backyard.

Miaki looked at the two story ruined structure. "You've been working on your detection skill long enough haven't you? Do you have it high enough to detect anyone inside?" Miaki kept his trench coat open and left hand gripping the scabbard holding his katana.

"I'll try." I shrug. I go into a praying formation and concentrate. I hear rustling of wind, Miaki breathing, and faint footsteps in the back round, even some conversation in the back round."You sure they went this way Tyler?" The familiar guy, Mark asked."Yeah, I know those idiots, trust me." I get out of the trance and look at Miaki."Guess who's back. The double dick duo from Search for the Hoya." I say, laughing at the thought of them again.

Miaki's eyes widened in delight. "No shi-." He cut himself off and looked at the building. "Are you sure? I didn't know you had listening in your skill set too. Guess the two become a packaged deal." Miaki tightened his left hand's grip. "So how should we deal with them? Cause I'm pretty sure I told one of them he wouldn't be so lucky if I ever heard from him again."

I smile a bit and notice Miaki tense up."I don't know, we could just lead them into that house over there," i motion to the beach like house,"and just trap them in there or get them lost in the mazes under them, because the look of this place I'm guessing there are." I say and walk toward the building.

Miaki realized immediately what Clarance was planning and distanced himself from Clarance for good measure. "Well I suppose it is. If you go for the run down and ruined architecture." Miaki reached the wooden front door second and glanced around for any sign of the two people from before trying to peek out. "Show time." He thought to himself.

Here We Go. I thought to myself as I open a basement door that I didn't think would be there. I can hear grumbling and roaring echoing off the basement walls. I wave to Miaki to get his attention."Here, when they come through that door scare them backwards then I'll open the door then they will be in there," I point to the basement,"Push them backwards and I'll trip them. Sound good?" I give Miaki a thumbs up.

Miaki returned a thumbs up to Clarence. "I highly doubt these two have increased their level much since we last encountered them. Taking the two on at once will be a snap." Miaki distanced himself from Clarence and looked around speaking louder. "I'm going to have a look around here."